Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 6/7/2020 at 3:42 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I stopped by a rest area on my way back from a long weekend and got bred from an older guy with a big dick. He was not much to look at but I love big dick so he bred me in the woods. It was a nice big load that I still have in me as I type this.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, Cumslut943 said:

Hosted all day Sunday at my Lincoln park apartment. Was blindfolded the entire time. I got 11 loads from guys eager to dump their seed in my anonymous hole after such a long hiatus. 😈😈😈

This is what we live for.  ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

I don’t count one on one as a last load.  I gotta count multiples and my last was ATL cumunion in January right before the fucking world went haywire.  Took a couple loads on the fuck bench then moved to the fuck room and went ass up with about four other bottoms.  Took 3 more loads then bred this bottom went immediately back to harvesting cum after I blew my load inside him and then the bottom came and bred me...told me I was a good top and bottom...this black dude in the corner would come dip in my cunt every time someone blew their load inside me just driving it in deeper...took 21 loads that night and when my bf and I went back to the hotel he dipped in that used pussy one more time I woke up the next morning lying in a puddle of cum that had drained out of my cunt...will be going again in July 

• Like 1

Fuck buddy from grindr gave me a ride to work today in exchange for head. Has a musky uncut cock, you can smell it when he opens his pants 😁 can still smell it in my beard with this mask on

• Like 1

It was just under a week ago that I received my last load, checked off an item on my sexual bucket list, and had an encounter I will long remember. I was browsing the listings on Dlist in my area and one of them caught my eye very quickly. A 19yo top in my town was looking for a hole to fuck raw. While I was outside his desired age range (by fifteen years), I decided to reply to it, thinking the worst that could happen was a no or no response. To my surprise and great delight, he wanted to get together. We arranged a time and I have him directions to my place. He arrived on time and when I opened my door, there stood an attractive 6'3" tall young man. In my bedroom, we both stripped and got on the bed. I sucked his above average cock for a bit and then asked if I could ride it. Told me that would be a first for him and said yes. Soon he wanted to do the fucking and asked how I wanted it. On my back with my legs wrapped around the top is my favorite and he moved us into position. He again said it was a first as he had only fucked from behind to that point. I enjoyed looking at his handsome face as he worked my hole and all the while kept eye contact with me. When he got close, he asked me where I wanted it. I practically shouted, "Please don't pull out. Breed me" and that is what he did. When he did eventually pull out and I was thankful he took his time, I gave him another first. He was no sooner out of my hole that I spun around and took his still hard cock into my mouth and cleaned it with my tongue, savoring the taste of his cum and my ass juices. He didn't seem to be ready to finish up just yet, so I decided to see if he was open to one more thing. "Have you ever been rimmed?" He had not and I told him I would like to be the first to do so. He didn't say much but he also did not pull away or stop me. I spent several minutes enjoying this unexplored territory with my probing tongue. When I reluctantly stopped, I could smell his intoxicating scent in my beard and moustache. I had long dreamed of being a willing and eager bottom to a man so very many years my junior, forty one to be precise. I don't know if he will be back or if I will be a one and done. Either way, I got to experience the pleasure of pleasuring this young man. His load stayed in me all day and I didn't wash my face or shower after he left. I carried him in me and on me the entire day. 

Edited by IcemanCummeTh

Like many of you, I am starting to have sex again post-lockdown. A few days ago, I invited this young Serbian guy over. He's married with a kid but is into guys with big asses (like mine) 😇. I'm not big on texting and he was sending me a ton of texts. I almost got angry, but then realized life without dick can make a bitch cranky. At one point, he wrote that he hadn't busted a nut in two weeks. I thought, yeah ok, he's exaggerating.

When I opened the door, I noticed immediately that he was way hotter in person than his pics online. In no time, he undressed and unwrapped the most perfect post quarantine gift that I could ask for - a beautiful 7 inch cock with a mushroom head. It curved upwards, and surely had to be a prostate-pleaser...

I think it surprised him that I kissed and caressed his body, but I hadn't touched a man this way in a while. By the time I started sucking his dick, he had had enough of my foreplay. He did that thing that most of us bottoms love; he started pawing at my ass because he was ready to fuck. I assumed the position and offered him my ass. He complimented me on its roundness and firmness. Once he was inside me, he told me how good it felt. Even though I had lubed up well and had used a butt plug, I was not ready for the vigorous fucking me gave me. I asked him to slow down. By then, the CBD oil was also kicking in and I took some poppers. I then submitted fully and took the dick like a champ. He said, "Tell me when you want me to cum." That struck me as odd, but then I thought maybe this is the agreement he has with his wife. So I said after a while, "Cum in me now! Fill me up!." He began thrusting even harder and let out a sound that let me know that he was releasing inside me. He rested a moment before heading to take a shower. His dick was still hard afterwards so I was able to resume the oral service that he had abruptly interrupted to fuck me. 

It was only the following day that I realized how much cum he had shot in me. I farted what I thought was air but then I felt a huge wet spot in the back of my boxers. Scared that I had had an accident👀, I cautiously removed my boxers to inspect them. I saw that there was nothing but semen - LOTS of semen. There was even more resting between my ass cheeks.

He asked for a repeat two days later, and I said FUCK yeah. The lockdown was worth it if he was waiting on the other side. The best part is that he drives a truck for a delivery company and can literally come by and fuck me on a break or on his way home to his wife.

Hallelujah 🙌. These hips are in service again. 🤣

Edited by bbzh
typo
  • Like 8

I had my first hookup after lockdown a few days ago connecting on twitter. Later the same day I went to a bathhouse shortly after 7pm when it opened. I was vacationing out of town and this was a gay sauna I’d not been to before in a small rural city. Although relatively small it had all the facilities: sauna, steam room, maze, cubicles, rooms, gloryholes, video room and sling. After showering I headed for the dark room and before long was being groped. I moved a little to a side room in the dark area and found a sling which I climbed into. However, some guys can’t take a hint and more groping and no fucking ensued. So I headed out to one of the rooms and laid on my back with the door open. Before long a gorgeous young Indian guy came past, paused and headed off but ducked into the room on his next circuit. He had a lovely large but soft cock which I started sucking and got semi-hard before he made it clear he wanted me to fuck him which I duly did. Regrettably he had me wear a rubber and couldn’t be persuaded otherwise. A bit more cruising and I found a guy face down on a bed so I started fucking him bareback.We moved into the next room after a while to use the sling and I ended up giving him an anal orgasm.

After that was a standing fuck in a corridor, raw. Highlight of the evening was back in the room when a guy started expertly fondling my cock, once that progressed to my asshole and some lube was added, I switched off my back and knelt on the bed ass arched to leave no doubt what I wanted. He turned out to have a large cock and was an expert in using it, adopting some unusual but stimulating rhythms. He came in me but unfortunately had used a condom, as seemed fairly typical in this rural area. Finally back in the sling, this time with me getting pounded, albeit by a fairly short cock. A lot of effort put in by the guy but he didn’t Cunard I didn’t get much from it either. 

• Like 2

Hanging out with my "straight" friend whom I've blown dozens of times over the years. Chatting and drinking a bit. We both start talking about some lewd stuff and get a bit frisky. He asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. As you can guess within a few minutes his cock was out and in my mouth. I slurped over that tasty uncut cock for a few minutes before he grunted and I started happily gulping his load right into my tummy.

• Like 1

I'd like to join the post-lockdown thread here. Today, after debating about whether to play or not to play (that is the question! - txs Will Shakespeare, LOL), I decided to turn on my SCRUFF app. Lo and behold, a familiar younger face (and delicious cock!) appeared with a green dot. He's 22 and of Middle Eastern descent, whose big loads I gulped down a long time ago. He was available and was very happy to oblige me with an oral load. He told me he cranked out 2 loads earlier but still had one to give. He remembered our first encounter and was on for a repeat. I got him into my car and drove a secluded parking garage not too far from where he lives. We kissed, and I got down to sucking his cut young cock. He was pre-cumming a lot which I really enjoy. He's a top and wanted to deposit his load anally, but since this was LOAD #3, he couldn't get hard enough to enter my tight daddycunt. Oh well, back to oral. I could feel him speed up his breathing and tense his young body as LOAD #3 hit the back of my mouth, and a good-sized one at that. YUMMY! The no-sex has been broken. My last fun was at Steamworks Toronto in early March. It felt SO good to re-connect with a younger man and his cock. I said to him I'd love to do this more often. He agreed and will have his SCRUFF app on more often to feed me his loads. Next time, I want his first load in my ass. He's to hoping! OINK!

• Like 2

It was right here in my spare bedroom which is my designated play room.  I chatted with this local guy for ages but it never seemed to work out.  Then one evening it just clicked and a short while later I was naked, on my knees and sucking his cock.  When he was good and hard he ordered me to kneel on the edge of the bed and started rimming me and getting me good and wet.  Suddenly the tongue stopped and moments later I felt his cock head at my back door.  When he tried to enter it hurt so I asked him to lube up which he did pretty quickly.  And in one quick thrust he entered my tight ass until he was balls deep and he started pumping my ass, slowly at first, then faster and faster.  I was pretty hot and excited and became very vocal, urging him to fuck me, asking if he had a big load for me, and telling him that I wanted him to cum in my ass.  I was repeatedly begging him for more which got him hotter and hornier and I'll never forget the loud slapping sound as he pounded my ass.  I remember telling him over and over how much I loved it and when he was close to cumming I begged him to breed me.  Which he did.  That was my first.

Now that things are reopening in Atlanta I decided to venture out on Saturday night. Went to my favorite bar (Heretic) first to dance and hang with some buds.  Not much sex action going on there so I decided to head to the sex club up the street.

It was already 3am and the parking lot was full.  I managed to get a parking spot just as someone was leaving.
Went in and paid the cover then headed to the lockers to strip down to my mesh singlet.  I had already pre-lubed my ass and with my poppers in hand headed to the darkroom.  My singlet has straps in the back like a jock so my ass was ready to bend over the bench to get fucked.  
Didn’t take long before the first cock slid into my gaping lubed up cunt.
Then the train started as 5 guys in a row fucked and filled my ass.  I just kept hitting the poppers as my cunt got flooded.  
I decided to take a little break and headed up to 3rd floor darkroom and climb on the fuckhorse.  Cum was running out of my slut cunt as I spread open my ass for more cock and loads.  The second train of 6 guys started taking turns fucking my ass and pumping more hot loads in my already cum filled cunt.
My head was spinning from all the poppers I snorted but I now had 11 loads pumped in my poz cunt.  It felt so good to be a cumdump poz slut again.  I put my butt plug in to let all the cum absorb and as I left it was already daylight.  Can’t wait for next time! 😛☣️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

In the back of a white van and down the throat of and expert cocksucker.

We made contact through an app. He came from Rotterdam and was on his way to deliver some beds in a village just a stone throw's away from here. He wanted to suck cock and swallow a load and I was still horny after a hook-up earlier that afternoon with a couple where one guy used his white Bottom boyfriend bareback and the insatiable cum-slut needed more dick. Got fucked for a bit myself too besides joining in the spit-roast together with the Latin Top boyfriend.

(But as this thread is about the last load I gave perhaps I'll tell that story in another thread). 🙃

When I arrived at the place we agreed to meet he'd parked in the lot of the local motel - a bit out of sight behind a tree. We'd already said what we liked so after saying hi we stepped right in the back of his white van between the mattresses standing on their sides. He closed the doors and put on a small light and with me remaining standing he got down and got to work on my dick.

Do you know the feeling where one knee goes wobbly cause it just feels sooo hot? Cause that's how good he was.

I could have cum in two minutes. I was still horny after all.... To make it last a bit longer I told him I wanted to fuck him. He hadn't been fucked a lot yet so he was tight. Not a huge succes as I love a good, well used and sometimes sloppy hole to fuck and fill with my sperm much better. He could practice getting fucked more but I'm not complaining.

Cause after a while I got my dick out of his ass, pressed him down again and 'helped' him to get my dick deeper down his throat by guiding the depth with one hand on his head. I still needed the other hand to steady myself. We had not talked about Hiv, STD's, or either of our statuses by the way. Just the way I like it. I also liked that he didn't complain about my dick tasting like his ass-juices and just got on sucking my cock. He must really have been craving the taste of sperm. 

And within 5 minutes after that I really couldn't hold back any longer and shot a very decent load down his throat.

As a top it's hot to think we're in control but a good bottom or expert cocksucker sometimes - literally - has us by the balls. 

When we said goodbye he sort of thanked me by saying he would never stop swallowing loads. Sent him a pic I made with my phone of him sucking my dick afterwards, together with my compliments.

Ain't I the perfect gentleman? 

😈