Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Haven’t posted here in a while... I really love my bf, but we don’t have much of a sex life. We’re never in the mood at the same time. We are open, but with covid and all we haven’t hooked up with others much. 

I prefer to play separately when I do hook up, and last night I finally got together with a hot guy from BBRT. We kept missing each other, and last time we made plans I was too nauseous to go over. I thought I would never hear from him again, but I was wrong. I can’t explain it, but we had a connection and there was chemistry from the beginning when we started messaging each other. He has a nice big thick uncut cock, and talked so dirty about needing to breed me as he’s looking into my eyes and kissing me.

From the moment I got in his room we were passionately kissing each other and it was so hot. I can’t remember the last time I was so turned on. The sex was amazing. First he pounded me on my stomach, but then we switched so we could kiss. We stayed in that position and he bred me twice, each time staring into each other’s eyes as he unloaded. He kept saying he wants to give me his DNA, get me pregnant with his babies. At one point I could have sworn he said “dirty load”, but when I asked him to repeat he said daddy load. 😈 After we laid and cuddled for a bit, started kissing again and went for another round. I begged him for each load. 

The connection was so strong, we both didn’t want to go our separate ways. He travels frequently and is back and forth every few weeks, and we promised we will fuck every chance we get. I got home late, and had my bf fuck me and push the loads deeper before leaving his. I slept well and still have all four loads inside me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• Moderators

Despite things being much more open from the Covid lockdowns of last year, I am finding the number of guys trying to hookup on apps really small. There's no cruising ground within an hour of my small town, so I have been going without a lot. 

But today, an old regular of mine hit me up. He's a young married guy in his mid 20s with a family; I have been sucking him off since he was 18, so I am guessing she doesn't do oral. He's a short, compact black guy with an average cock. He's filled out in the last few years, so he's built more like a swimmer than just a beanpole. 

We went back to my bedroom and got naked. He's always very tactile like a lot of caressing and spooning; sometimes he wants to kiss but not today. I went down on him until he was rock hard. After a few minutes of this, he flipped me over and rutted his spit-slick cock in my butt crack. I offered to let him fuck me; like always he said, "no." Then we were on our sides with him as big spoon while he worked my nips hard and stroked my dick. Then I was on my back getting my throat fucked. We went through this cycle 3-4 times. The last time he was banging against my butthole pretty good only needing a little more pressure to get inside. Finally, he fucked my throat until he was close  and then pulled out and shot all over my face. He scooped what didn't hit my mouth into my mouth, and I swallowed the lot. 

I really think I am going to get him in my hole eventually. I am hoping he likes it enough to make that our main event. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday! And it was not one but six loads.

Twice a month I host a daytime cumdump session at a local motel. Usually get the DL guys on their lunch hour or on their way home from work. The cocks ranged in size but one guy was so thick I thought he was going to tear me apart. So there I was yesterday face down butt up being called a slut, a worthless whore, a bitch, a cumdump. What a great way to start the weekend. 

On 4/4/2021 at 4:38 PM, Cumpigmelb said:

I will update after Friday to let you know how my goal of 40 loads goes

Ok do I got to my goal of 50 loads in two weeks, my last two loads were in the dark room at wet on Wellington! 
both bred me one after the other it was so dark I didn’t even realize there was a second guy until the first grunted and whispered in my ear take my dirty load I was just feeling my hole so see how wet it was when I felt a hand on my ass as he guided his cock into my hole it was a good size by I’d been so roughly fucked earlier it hardly touched the sides of my gaping hole.  He was so turned on calling me a whore that he’d hot in no time at all. I left the sauna with 8 loads I put I good sized but plug in my hole for the drive home I was having trouble keeping it in on the walk to the car. 

B1B48E5D-3392-4C4B-A38A-21B76710C33F.jpeg

• Like 2

My last was just several hours ago. I texted my Hawaiian mix FB who I had first met in the park and managed to bring home, then exchange number, and finally elevated to FB status. He’s one of those take charge, island local that is rugged,  smooth as olive oil  slightly tan but not dark. Handsome as fuck. I told him my pussy was tight and could use a stretched by his thick cock. 
When he got here, he asked if he should shower, he had just come from the beach. I told him he didn’t have to snd could shower after. He responded, “whatevers but I want my dick suck.” So I’m on the floor slowly suck his 7.5” thick cock and gagging. Once hard he commands on the bed, “Enough, get on the bed.” He entered me like I was butter snd I tried to milk and control the fuck like do for hundreds of guys... he took control no doubt about it. 
He had me leaking and then had me on my back. Piston fucking my hole snd hitting the “Spot”, making me cum on my stomach, grunting loudly shamelessly that I was cumming. I’m sure my neighbors heard me. He kept attacking my hole and reverse milking me without me touching myself, it was dribbling out of me like a continuous river. 
Then he had his thumb and two fingers in my ass, semi fisting snd saying he ain’t taking it out until the wrist was in. I grunted know between my poppers and cumming automatically for him to take it out... I think I yelled in begging, “please don’t fist me!!!” He even said and look at the window. That the neighbors heard. I was in pleasure pain insanity snd grunting with multiple orgasms. He dump a huge load in me after taking his hand out of my ass “pocket” and shoved his raw dick back into my inflamed hot hole. He was an expert and every time we met which has been 8-10 times now, the level of roughness snd sexual contact has increase to rougher levels. I’ll probably reach the wrist level and be fisted.... milked by prostrate and left too exhausted to continue fucking and being a cumdump. 

• Like 2

Went to a local cruising ground, hadn’t got long but a guy I knew was playing with a hot daddy, ushered me over. The daddy hungrily sucked me and i sucked him. He felt my ass which is always the signal I want and the guy I knew told him to fuck me. Within seconds my bum were exposed, he shoved his raw dick in and pounded me. Could feel him get close so gripped him tight till he blew. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 3/13/2021 at 8:58 PM, PositiveaboutPOZ said:

Yesterday I fucked a guy for the first time in over ten years. Since I had exclusively bottomed. Since turning Poz a few weeks ago my mindset has radically changed. Sure, I love being fucked - but I now want to top guys too. 

Sorry for the intro. So, I hooked up with a guy who was cool about bb and my status. Well, he was until it came to it. He got the jitters. Totally understand that. Reassured him - and told him I couldn't wear condoms as I am allergic (which I'm not - just hate them). He relented eventually. 

Feel so horny fucking as a Poz guy. Offered to pull out, but he begged me to cum. I was more than happy to oblige. Feel so good to gift my seed. He obviously enjoyed it too - texted my this afternoon wanting to meet up again!

Have you met up again?

This hot black bottom hit me up on Grindr two days ago. First message was an ass pic on his knees and I could see the muscles rippling across his shoulders. I send him a cock pic back and get his address. He's 5 min away so I head to his apartment. Door is unlocked, I go in, and the place is totally empty except for a weight bench. I kept moving onto t he bedroom and found him on his knees with a blindfold and TIM videos playing on his TV. He sucked me hard then got up on the bed. As soon as he turned around I could smell the cum in his ass and needed to eat him out. I licked his messy hole deep until my dick couldn't take it anymore. He was so loose from the last guy and all the poppers my fat cock glided in. I love that feeling, totally smooth and relaxed, it always makes me cum. I came fast. He's such a cock slut he wouldn't let go and I stayed in because his full ass felt too good. When I started going soft he sucked me clean, which made me hard again and of course I had to fuck him. I lasted much longer the second time and he was very satisfied with both loads, the dirty fucker.

Spent all day with my bf yesterday and in the evening I tripped on shrooms. There's just a special feeling they give me, a glowing satisfaction. My man was determined to pamper me and we had a blast. Starting with a coconut oil massage, he put me at ease so much it didn't take any effort to get his fat 10" cock balls deep in me. Idk how long the fucking lasted, but we played around for a couple magical hours. He ended up breeding me, but I didn't cum.

The slut from before hit me up first thing this morning looking for more cum. I put my coffee in a thermos and hit the road, having not busted the day before my cock was at full attention and I was ready to fuck. I found him FDAU. He's got that fat jock ass, and it's incredible to eat. I especially loved that he had other loads in there still from getting fucked all night. His ass really hits the spot for me and I came faster than usual, but we didn't care it felt so great for those couple minutes. The smell of his ass and strangers' cum trapped in my mask/beard made me so horny I jerked again in the car before I even made it home.

IMG_87BA30DFBC9F-1.jpeg

Just fucked a well known cumdump in West Hollywood. His smooth pussy was gaping and cum dripped down his leg. When I left I saw two other men approaching his apartment so I walked back and watched. He didn’t even look back to see who was using him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Had a cummy, rainy sunday. Met a guy on grindr early this morning who insisted I come over preloaded. So I started looking...

Started off with a youngish jock who wanted to breed me quickly before he went to the gym. Sucked his dick as soon as I walked into his apartment. Once he was rock hard he flipped me over and bred me in about 5 minutes.

A regular russian daddy who loves breeding me lived just across the street so I texted him too. He always makes me work for it with a long blowjob and nipple play and some rough spanking. I was a good boy and did whatever he wanted before he shot his 2-day load in me. 

Two loads in now, I was ready for the grindr guy. Went over to his place with a well lubed cummy hole. Sucked him off just until he was hard. Got into doggy position. He felched my hole for a minute before driving his dick all the way in with just spit and old cum. Took a good hit of poppers and he went to town on my ass. Nice sized dick too, uncut 7". That was a good load #3.

Hit up another regular after bc why not. I wanted more loads. He prefers I let myself in, get naked and position myself on his bed ass up, then text him when I'm ready. He wants to hear how much of a slut I've been while he tongue fucks the loads from my hole. Not long into it, he's ready to fuck. Another deep hit of poppers and he pounds my hole mercilessly just the way I like it. He fucks so rough and fast it makes me howl, and he's a multi-cummer. Left there with 2 more loads and swollen pussy. 

I was pretty much spent after that and ready to head home, but got another message on grindr from a tall, slim arabic top with a very thick dick. Told him I wanted it, but already had a few loads in me. He replies "Fuck yeah, bring that hole over here right now." I had to indulge, and it was worth it. He ate my hole and tasted all the loads I'd collected so far. When he was ready to fuck me, I took an extra big hit of poppers bc his dick was very thick and my hole had just taken a pretty rough fucking. My hole couldn't have been happier being stretched and rough fucked by this total stud. It did hurt a little, but I didn't care. I wanted it as deep and hard as he wanted to give it me. My hole was his to use. He gave me another big load real deep, well passed that second ring, and sent me on my way. Hoping I'll see him again very soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 5