Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

• Moderators

This cute little black cub who I have blown before hit me up on Grindr. Normally, he just tries to talk me into driving to his place to give him head which is honestly more trouble than I am going to go to if I am not getting fucked. Last night, he offered to come to mine, so I told him to head on over. 

He came over, dropped his shorts, and sat down on the couch. He's got a nice 6.5" cut cock. I sucked him briefly, and he shot a sweet load in my mouth. 20 seconds later he was out the front door. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Finally! Today, my favourite sauna reopened. Needless to say I had to be there. One of my fuckbuddies was there. Previously, we agreed that we would meet there and he would breed me. A bit disappointedly there weren’t too many guests. I expected crowd but there were less than 25 people. Although, we planned to fuck in front of the others and therefore, we let open the door, we stayed with our own. Nobody stepped in. We went to the cubicle with sling. I started to suck him , then I turned back, pushed my ass to him. He shoved his cock in me. After short time I went to the sling. He definitely fucked me like an intruder. LoL I was moaning loudly hoping that anyone came in. However, I didn’t care about it, I enjoyed freely being fucked in a sling after more than half years. I couldn’t keep back my orgasm and covered my chest. It made him more horny and declared that he would fuck me until he unloaded me. And he did. He started to moan and to breed me. I never felt previously as the loads are crashing to m y body inside. It felt extremely exciting. 

After we left each other, I went to dark room. It was also fantastic to be in a dark room. And there I found a guy who sucked me hard. He finished it before I could cum. Then I went to explore a newer part of the sauna again. So, I headed to the glory holes. There I could suck two different cocks. 
After a while I continued my cruising journey in the steam bath. There I realised that silver bear. I remembered  his thick and huge cock from my pre-bareback life. He was a definitely good fucker but always wrapped. I didn’t se any condome by him. So, I hoped that he finally changed his mind. I sucked him thoroughly when he bent me over. Pushed his cock and as I touched back I felt the condome. Shit! He dud something anti stealthing. He put it unobserved. So, I had to face with a big decision. Should I stay or should I go? I mean, should I let him fuck me or should I leave him. And I broke my golden rule and let him fuck me wrapped. Because his cock was so amazing. And I was fucked in the steam again.

but later I went back because I wanted a real fuck, I mean bareback too in the steam. As I stepped in , I sought a guy and looked in his eyes deeply. He nodded and followed to the inner room. We started to play with each other’s cock. Later he went down to suck me. I started to massage his hole. He turned back and I pushed  in  my cock. I fucked him long. When I felt that I was getting soft turned him back and started to suck him. After a while I turned back and grabbed hus cock and took in my hole. He fucked me hard. 

I thought it was time to go but before it I wanted to go a last round. I sought a big hairy guy who sat in the biosauna and was stroking his huge cock. I went into the cubicle. I hesitated a second when he gave me the permission. I went to my knees and put his cock in my mouth. I gave him a long and nice blowjob. I let his cock deep into my throat. I sucked him long until he unloaded my mouth. Of course I didn’t let a drop to waste I swallowed all. 
Then I was totally satisfied and went home. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was at the video store cruising the booths tonight. Saw a hot Latin with a muscular look and big bubble but checking me out. I went into a booth and he came in behind me. He had his beautiful uncut cock out before I could lock the door. Instinctively I got down my knees to blow him. He was slightly aggressive but more verbal. Asking if I liked it and wanting me to look up at him. Of course I always do as I am told. He then stood me up and we kissed a lot. He turned me around and went down on my pussy. You can tell when a man loves pussy by how much attention they give it. He ate me out for about 5 minutes. Then stood up and slid his cock in me. He started to fuck me good and my phone rang. I looked at it to turn it off and saw it was my boss. I never get calls from him so I decided to answer. He started telling me about some issue that I needed to handle ASAP and how escalated to had gotten. It was all I could do to moan and tell him to fuck me. I ended the call and my top shot his big load deep in my pussy. Then he did something that hardly has ever happened to me... he went down on me again and ate his load out! The money had run out in and the video had stopped so I was about to stand up when the guy from the front desk started to pound on the door and say we needed to leave. I said be right out and the guy eating my ass stood up turned me around and kissed me and shared some of his load he just got out of me. It was really hot and only lasted about 10 minutes but he gave me his number. I really want him to breed me again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

3 Loads on a Monday will get me to my weekly goal!

Yesterday started with "Where you located?" on Grindr. Gave him the intersection. About 2 minutes later he responds "Which house, I'm there." Okay never expected that. Lots of utility work going on in my neighborhood the last few months. I've had a few of these men. I look out the window as another pole worker is about to give me his. Walks in and in a demanding tone asks me where. I take him to bedroom. He's out of his clothes in seconds and on the bed. "Suck me fag!" Sucked him for a few and then he says "Get on your knees fag." Happily. Asks me for lube. I tell him it's already lubed. I keep it lready when I'm looking. Pole worker is giving it to me good when he yells out "Here's my babies, fag!" Pulls out, wipes up and tells me he'll be working in area for a couple weeks and will be back. Hopefully. Love being called fag, cumdump, whore, slut.

About an hour later guy on BBRT shows up. He was just looking to be edged. I love sucking as much as I love getting fucked. Sucked this dude for about 90 minutes and ultimately he gave me his load. Not a big one, but tasty.

A couple hours later Grindr goes off on my phone. Forgot it was still open. One of my regulars who lives 750 feet away (haha). He's funny - always makes small talk rather than just getting to where we know this is going. As I'm walking over he is telling me he wants to fuck me some day. I usually only suck him off. I told him I'm all ready today if he wants. Got to his house, sucked him for a bit and back on me knees again for second time today. His 8" is going in and out of me. He's telling me how good my hole feels and then yells "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Shot his load deep in me. I was thrilled. He was disappointed he shot so fast.

Today is Tuesday, let the count continue!

Sucked off two guys last weekend. I told the new one that after him I went on to suck a load of my daddy. He instantly came without permission. I was surprised, but didn't want to spill it, so I kept his cock in my mouth with a mouthful. He asked me if I knew about snowballing (fuck yeah). I came in his mouth and as I stood below him, he dropped my semen in my mouth. A little dropped out, because it was too much lol. Then I did the same with him and we kissed for a while, with lots of goo dropping down on our bodies. I showered with him and as a goodbye, he asked if he could cum again in my throath. I happily obliged.

Took the car for a thirty mile ride. Rang the bell of my daddy (didn't tell him I had oral sex with another one), kissed as a greeting, got naked and made his cock wet. He then took my asscheeks and fucked inbetween them. I felt really dirty after the first one and I asked if he would like a superwet bj. Fine by him.

Took him as deep as I could and played with my tongue to gather up precum and lots of spit. Not long after got a mouthful of slimy spit and used it on his balls and cock as a lube. He tipped his dick on my face and I got precum under my eye and on my lips. Made my face wet with spit like a good little whore. I gazed at his asshole and it looked great. I asked if I could rim him and boy, he was cheerful. First time I ever rimmed a guy and it felt pretty good. He comforted me by saying that I was a good slut for him. Afterwards I went for his cock again to make loud sucking noises. He spat multiple times in my face as I kept sucking on that cock that was going to explode. Not long after, he told me he was gonna shoot in my mouth. I felt them ropes hitting my throath and as he went limp I licked him dry. I didn't want to shower again, only wash my face a bit. We then snuggled in the couch and he played with my ass a bit and rimmed it as a thank you 🥰.

Last night I organised a fuck meet for my boy, Drew at my place. Five buddies, some who I  haven’t seen in almost a year came over. It was an amazing night, me, and five sex-starved men. We used the Drew's mouth first to get our cocks real hard and wet. Man, that boy sucks cock like a champ. We put him in my new sling, hauled his legs up high and wide apart and we tag fucked him for two hours. It was a beautiful sight watching 5 cocks stretch and pump his hole. Finally we lined up and each took turns breeding him. I went last - I’ve never enjoyed his hole so much, he was full of hot freshly pumped sperm and I added my load. I swear that boy could have taken on twice as many men.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Last load was down the throat.. met a guy at his place, had agreed on mutual sucking, of which I was rewarded fairly quickly with a desert of cum, which could have ended up the ass if I hadn't returned the sucking favour. I'm guessing the guy would have been a more dominate top in his day. Happy to take his load. 

On 5/2/2021 at 10:56 PM, drscorpio said:

I sucked him briefly, and he shot a sweet load in my mouth. 20 seconds later he was out the front door. 

A great definition of a "commercial break."

• Like 2

Finally, I got back my sauna. It reopened for people with vaccination card. Therefore, unfortunately there were only 30-40 guests. Normally, I mean before COVID, Friday night used to be crowd because then dark and naked events ate organised. Then the back Part of the sauna is almost totally dark and entrance is allowed only without towels. Like a big dark room. I fucked a lot of guys, needless to say bareback. Later I realised some of them but I couldn’t count the guys I fucked. After hours I unloaded one of them. Then I was eager for being fucked because I hardly find real bareback tops. Then I realised a guy with huge dick. He literally destroyed my throat. But somehow he didn’t want to fuck. Later I saw him on the coach and somebody was riding on his bare cock. When he took off I grabbed this position and started to ride. Somebody put some fingers besides his cock. After a while, the guy’s cock became softer. Then I finished. Not much later I find another guy but he fucked me only for a short time. The next guy had a nice cock and I started to suck. After a while I turned back and pushed my ass up. He fucked mw long and another guy put his cock into my mouth. I was spitroated for long minutes. Then the event finished, lights turned on and we also finished. I really enjoyed it instead of the fact I wasn’t bred. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

A boring Friday night..lucky I started chatting a hot bear guy on Grindr, an hour later I’m at his place stripping down to gym shorts, n smoking a pipe while we got to know each other...

Big, is the best way to describe him...Hairy forearms thicker than my thighs n a big ole furry belly...I like him.

Now my thing is I really love suckin a good dick...uncut bonus!
I blew him for half hour straight and blew his mind....then he literally grabbed me by the waist and planted me on his fat cock...not my usual position...but fuuuck..my eyes were rolling back in my head...super rough he just hammered my ass with his huge hands squeezing around my neck...didn’t take long and i felt his nuts contract and he just forced me hard down on his cock, huge load...I blew just as he relaxed his body...goddamn these straight boys can fuck....Hope I get round two with him!

(if yr reading..please)

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

I fell asleep early, roughly 1am, the guys were still in the living room fucking my femboy whore. At around 3:30-4:30 am she crawled into bed than rubbed her cum filled ass on my cock until I got hard and rode me until we both came at the same time. We're about to eat brunch before the next group of men get here.

• Like 2