Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday I was contacted by a guy I met at a sex party weeks ago,  before I went on vacation. He had fucked me there and then dumped a few loads in me when he went home with me afterwards because he wasn't done yet. Quite attractive guy, very nice thick cock and great stamina 😉

Last night we only played for an hour or so but his cock hardly left my hole and he pumped two loads in me. He fucked a load out of me handsfree when he was pounding my ass doggy cumming for the 2nd time. Horny fucker. Just what I needed!

• Like 8

I called up a married guy I knew,  I needed sex STAT!  Allen and I have a on again, off again relationship.  We were on at the moment.  Allen is  married and as far as I am concerned to the wrong wife.  I'm his side bitch.  I service him 90+% of the time and the rest are long sessions of hard, hot and horny sex.

Allen had time, but only enough to get a blowjob or give me a quick fuck.  One thing I can say about him is he knows how to fuck.  Another thing I could say is he loves getting blowjobs.  I'd service him either way, but really hoped he would fuck me this time.

I began getting ready for him.  I douched my hole.  Took a quick shower.  Cleaned my mouth.  I put lube and toys on the night stand before I started changing the sheets.  Allen expected fresh clean sheets when he came over. 

Allen likes me to wear panties at all times, so I  put on a pair of black lace crotchless panties. They are sexy and allow easy access. I put on a bra, crop top and a flared black mini skirt.  I picked out a pink studded collar.

I barely finished everything I had to do before he arrived.  We started kissing as soon as he arrived.  We were both hot and becoming aroused was almost instantaneously.  We made out for a little bit then we went into the bedroom.  I got on the bed in the doggie and he took all his cloths off.  Before he got on the bed the grabbed lube and a dildo.

He lifted my skit up and fingered my hole.  He then worked my hole with the dildo.  I just enjoyed it.  Boom all of a sudden his cock was inside me.  I don't know how long he fucked me, maybe 5 minutes, but it seemed much longer.  He started with a slow fuck, going deep with his cock and holding it for bit before pulling back.  He started using his hips to drive his cock in and unleashed his power.  When he dumped his load, he was deep in my hole.

He held and kissed me while I finished myself.  And like that he was gone.

Guest bbbttmboy

7 loads last night at Midtowne Spa. 4 of them not even sure who they are from. One top kept me focused on his cock while randoms just took turns seeding my hole.  Thanks Denver! 🤤

Not really fond of hook up sites, unless traveling.  Was in Orlando and a straight married guy hit me up on Grindr.  Said wife works night shift, and he wanted to breed some ass! There is something hot about fucking in a married couples bed.  Apparently all they did there was sleep!

Started off slow with him telling me about his situation with her, but could see his cock getting harder by the moment.  I finally said, I didn't really care, let's breed.  He had a thick 8 inches.  Before he started to fuck, he turned over a picture of his wife on nightstand.   I put it back up saying she needed to see what hot sex was like.

He was kinda freaked out, but said OK.  Was a VERY aggressive fuck.  I'd even call it a grudge fuck!  Just before he flooded me, he looked at pic and said, this is what good sex is bitch!

Afterwards we talked a bit more.   First round he was already hard, and didn't have to suck him before. This time he needed motivation.   He was in pure heaven, and said he'd be happy if she would just suck his cock.  Although I wanted seeded again, I let him cum in my mouth this time.  He loved that I swallowed,  and even initiated  kiss to taste his cum!  He wouldn't suck me, but stroked me until I came.  I scoped a bit off with my finger, and he reluctantly tasted it.   Said he preferred pussy juice, but as she doesn't suck him, he won't eat hers!

• Like 3

After 3 weeks I took 2 dicks and finally got a load at the bathhouse last night.  Portland is in typical we don't fuck mode, even bottoms are scarce.  There should be a big crowd for blackout tonight, hope there is at least a little bit of fucking.  The color coded glow brackets make it simple to avoid wasting time with the guys that advertise they are oral only and don't fuck or suck, unfortunately that is at least 80% of the guys at this bathhouse.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

After 3 weeks I took 2 dicks and finally got a load at the bathhouse last night.  Portland is in typical we don't fuck mode, even bottoms are scarce.  There should be a big crowd for blackout tonight, hope there is at least a little bit of fucking.  The color coded glow brackets make it simple to avoid wasting time with the guys that advertise they are oral only and don't fuck or suck, unfortunately that is at least 80% of the guys at this bathhouse.

So I am not the only person who thinks the men who go to Steam are a bunch of looky-loos. I stopped going to Steam. I thought it wasn’t much fun plus guys kept trying to fuck me with condoms without asking first. HELLO, painful latex reaction here.

Let us know how the party was. I hope you can make me regret not going with all the sordid details. 🤪

Was away for the weekend and took three loads (plus gave two) in between sightseeing - between a marathon taking place and matriculation of the local uni, Grindr was popping.

Edited by sithis

Friday evening, after spending time at the bar of Spa Excess greeting a friend returning from the visit, I ended up getting a locker to have some fun. That I did: Ingot fucked for a bit by a nicely hung undetectable gut, did flip-flop oral with another guy, and did go down on a handsome bearded guy with a slimly muscled body and a big thick cock. (No fucking there, alas.)

15 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Let us know how the party was. I hope you can make me regret not going with all the sordid details. 

Unfortunately Steam lived up to your opinion.  There was a big crowd circling around and around not having sex from 10 to midnight, and then the place emptied out.  I got there around 8:30 and stayed until 1:30, hoping things would change.  I did get fucked and bred shortly after I got there, but even so the continuous no mating dance blue balls ball quickly killed my hard on so I wasn't able to do my part in trying to get things going as a top.

I really need to take a sex vacation somewhere outside the PNW, so far every time I've planned something this summer and fall, I've wound up having a work emergency come up.  I did get to Seattle in July and was reminded they are even less inclined to have sex than Portland.

Had to fly out of town yesterday for family obligations. Found a hot otter with a very thick cock just a few blocks from me who was happy to breed me before I went to the airport. Told him I only had 20 minutes as I was cutting it close. He ate and fingered my hole. I sucked his dick until it was rock hard. He fucked me in a few positions and his cock easily made me cum while it was balls deep in me. He made sure to cum as deep as he could in me too. Had to frantically get out of there to make my flight. Didn't realize I forgot to wipe the cum off me and it had soaked through my black shirt/shorts by the time I went through TSA. oops!

When I landed in my home town, I got a text from a regular bear here who loves to have a long session of hammering my hole. I couldn't say no, but I was worried he would notice my hole had been a little used up lol. Been having a slutty week and there's not a ton of resistance back there right now. 

We had a couple drinks and smoked some 420 and when we were good and relaxed he got up and said "You ready to come suck this dick?" Yes sir 👅. I start to worship his dick. Lick it up and down like a lollipop. Suck on those balls. Lick everything around. I want it so fucking bad. He hands me the poppers and his cock goes straight down my throat and he starts to fuck my face. When he's ready he tells me to get on all 4s. He lines his cock up against my hole, but doesn't fuck me yet. He takes a big hit of poppers and then puts the bottle under each of my nostrils. "Take a big hit" he said. Then he tells me to do it again.

He slowly enters me and I can't help but moan. I'm obsessed with this guy's dick. I can't help myself and push back on it so he's all the way in. He takes the cue and starts his pounding. I pretty much stay in some form of doggy the entire time while he just hammers my hole. I just arch my back and take it like a good bottom bitch while trying to match his rhythm and making sure he's getting as deep as possible on every thrust. This guy knows how to make me howl while i'm getting fucked. Rough pounding, smacking my ass, putting me in a choke hold, ordering me when to take poppers, restraining me when he wants to. He could fuck me like this for hours and I still want more. Eventually he cums in me and I go meet up with some friends with 2 loads in me like a happy slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Midweek and I was horny as fuck so I drove to local outdoor cruising spot. This place is nearly always busy but it seemed a little quiet and the guys that were there didn't seem very up for it. I carried on looking walking through the maze like paths trying not to trip up in the dark. I always love how cruising at night in the woods heightens the senses. A really tall, built black guy walked past and I stood to check him out but he carried on going. I decided to sit on one of the fallen logs and just chill for a while and see who walked by when the black guy came back clutching his crotch. I stood up and took my cock out and he did too. We played with each others dicks for a moment but I couldn't wait and dropped to my knees and took his soft cock in my mouth. His dick felt so warm and velvety in my mouth I really relished sucking it hard and damn it was impressive hard! About 9" pretty thick with a downward curve at the end, oh and a fat mushroom head. His dick was get sloppy with my spit and I was close to cumming just sucking him. I want him in me so I stood up and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said yeah but somewhere private. 

We walked to the other end of the woods which is usually quiet but it was suddenly full of guys. So back we went to the other end where there's some little offshoots on paths with small clearings big enough for 2 at the end of them. Someone was there too who preceded to follow us around from a distance. All the time I'm worried the guys going to get bored and bail, I kmiw how flakey guys can be when cruising but thankfully he didn't and eventually the guy cleared off and we were alone. I got to my knees again and got his cock hard and wet witb my mouth but he soon pulled me up and turned me around to get at my arse. I spat on my hand and rubbed it into my hole, which I'd already lubed lightly with vasiline begore heading out. I bent over and he pushed against but he felt massive with that big mushroom head and it was searing pain as it stretched my hole. I pulled off him and asked for a minute. Hit the poppers hard and the waited a moment for the pain to pass. 

I backed up to him and he wrapped his arm round me, using his other hand to run his cock up and down my crack. The he slowly pushed his length into my hole. This time it was sheer heaven and I was moaning as he stretched me out. I was still stood up and he grabbed my hips with both of his huge hands and he started to pound at me. If he was holding onto my I'd of fallen flat on my face. Fucked me like a ragdoll and I'm a 220lb bodybuilder, I fucking loved it! 

Didn't take long for him to start to breathe heavy and I begged for his cum. I felt his dick flex inside me as his diick pumped in its load. His cock flopped out and I turned round to suck it clean, tasted fantastic and as I did I reached under my balls and felt my hole, damn sloppy and open wide. I dipped my fingers in and scooped out sone of the cum and ate it then we said our goodbyes. 

I still hadn't cum so off I went in search of more action. I had a few encounters, just a bit of cock sucking here and there but nothing to write about. That is until I walked past a guy wanking stood against the fence that runs round the edge of the wood. I stood a couple of meters away and took out my cock and started wanking too. As I did a fit athletic looking lad in his early twenties walked up to us and dropped to his knees between us. We both walked straight upto him and shoved him towards out cocks. He sucked them greedily. I'd seen him early while looking for somewhere to fuck the black guy and he was taking a guy bare with more guys surrounding him so I guessed he had multiple loads in him. I wanted a bit of that, so I stood behind him and lifted his hips up so I could slide my cock in him. Sure enough I felt that slickness on my cock and as I started to pound into him and pick ip the pace I heard that sloppy sound and I smelt the cum with each stroke. He was kind of the wrong height though for me to relax and work myself up to cumming, plus I wanted a taste of his hole regardless so I dropped to my knees after a while and started to eat his gaping hole. Every so often id get a tongue full of cum as I worked his hole with my tongue. I was wanking my cock and the taste was pushing me over the edge. I stood up and shoved my swollen cock inside him and unloaded. Pulled out and pulled his cheeks apart and told the other lad he was sucking to get inside his cum hole. He was a fellow pig too and didn't need anymore prompting, came round a slid into mine and others mess. I stuck my soft cock in the bottoms mouth to clean me up. The guy was getting close to cumming and more guys started to surround us. I tucked my cock away and I was off into the night. I love cruising. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I got fucked and bred 7 times at Cumunion at Club Philly last night (October 16 - and three more times on Sunday).  Even so, last night was a little strange - I arrived at 11 pm but basically little was going on - very much not like previous Cumunions.  Around midnight  I got into a sling in the dungeon and almost immediately, this man homes in on my ass with his dick like a cruise missile.  I wasn't really loosened up and had to push back a bit at first.  Then he took turns fucking me and the guy in the other sling, breeding me in the end.  He even told me that he'd be back for me later,  A pretty good start I thought.  But basically other people were just mostly milling around.  Then, at 2 am, almost like a switch was thrown, the dungeon got this huge influx of people and piggy fucking began.  This lasted until about 6 am.   However mostly the people in the dungeon after the fucking really started were fucking a very specific group of people.  After awhile of no more dick up my ass I went to my room and got on all fours with my ass pointed at the door.  That worked - I was fucked three or four times over a couple of hours that way. 

Edited by fuckholedc

On 10/16/2021 at 6:10 AM, bbbttmboy said:

7 loads last night at Midtowne Spa. 4 of them not even sure who they are from. One top kept me focused on his cock while randoms just took turns seeding my hole.  Thanks Denver! 🤤

Damn, I miss living in Denver.