Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up with this guy today that I've seen on scruff and Adam. Latin guy, looks like a nice cock, profile says he likes oral, top, and only with condoms. Was supposed to be a non-sexual encounter, but it didn't take long for me to realize he was rock hard while we were talking. Sucked him at least half an hour, he keeps feeling my ass and asks if I want to get fucked. I bend over for him, no talk of condoms, he puts his cock in me and pounds my hole. Did some ATM a couple times, and ended up with a nice load from him. Guy had some stamina!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

38 minutes ago, bbinbpark said:

Met up with this guy today that I've seen on scruff and Adam. Latin guy, looks like a nice cock, profile says he likes oral, top, and only with condoms. Was supposed to be a non-sexual encounter, but it didn't take long for me to realize he was rock hard while we were talking. Sucked him at least half an hour, he keeps feeling my ass and asks if I want to get fucked. I bend over for him, no talk of condoms, he puts his cock in me and pounds my hole. Did some ATM a couple times, and ended up with a nice load from him. Guy had some stamina!

I'm gotta ask...what's ATM?

40 minutes ago, Justaholeff said:

Something I’m not afraid to admit I love doing. Ass to Mouth, sucking a hot juicy cock fresh from a hole. Can be from mine or from someone else’s. I’m also the sort of guy that loves felching a freshly loaded ass. 

Edited by IcemanCummeTh
Typo

Almost 2 weeks wearing a chastity cage has me super horny.  Took 1 load anon ass up face down at the hotel.  Grindr went quiet so I went to a local video store.  Few guys there so I went to the one video theater pulled my shorts down and lubed up.  Within a minute a guy slide inside and started to fuck me.  Didn't take him long to breed me.  Then went to another theater room and did the same.  A huge BBC slowly penatrated me.  He fucked me for what seemed like 30 minutes before filling my ass with his load.  Pulled up my shorts and noticed no other guys around I left for the hotel. 

• Piggy 6

Visiting Palm Springs. Got fucked a bred last night by a nice guy whom I suspect lives a straight life on the regular. He was staying in Joshua Tree park and just came to CCBC for sex. Nice guy - very passionate and kissed me a lot. I was very dominant so I totally took a sub role and he fucked my mouth  and then my ass and almost made love to me. It was very hot. Then he said do you want me to fuck you some more or can I shoot my load in you.  I said I want your load. It was fucking awesome. Showered and went to sleep.

• Like 4

Last night with my boy, Drew and my buddy, Steve. After an hour of ass eating and cocksucking, Drew lay on the bed face down. I mounted him and went balls deep up my boy's hole. Steve mounted me and ripped my hole wide open. He's got a massive cock and he's a ruff cocksman. He pounded my hard which made me thrust into Drew. I shot first and had to endure at least 10 more minutes of Steve wrecking my hole. He finally creamed my ass and rolled off. Drew got on top of me and shoved his cock up my gaping asshiole. He fucked me and mixed his sperm with Steve's.  I fukkin luv being a cum hole for those two

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

17 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

You seemed to have stopped in mid-stroke so to speak. Any chance you'll continue your tale of shagging the cleaner?

OMG... I am sorry, it took me that long to write it as Kept wanking to him and and  the experience, that I got signed out and logged back and it was still there, it must have stopped half way through typing. Let me see if I can edit and carry on. Sorry.

• Thanks 2

So this morning, I was woken early for some reason, showered, douched, suited and booted headed off to my office, so early arriving about 6 -20am.

Noone else in; just a cleaning guy who was doing the bins, back and forth, not really paid any attention to him.

He came back, chatting away, whilst I was at my desk, sorting through emails, I noticed the bulge in his sweatpants, I could not decide if he was hard or big...

This guy was ugly, rough and course, he had one tooth in the top of his mouth, big ears, grey hair, bushy sticking out of his overall top.

Anyway, He noticed I was staring at his bulge, he then kept arranging himself and looking at me intensly, he leaned quite close to my face and sniffed me, said he liked my aftershave, I was so fucking turned on!!!

He then had his hands in his sweats and said he was going to clean the Mens toilets on the 3rd floor, so he walked out the door with a look on his face.

Seriously, I was debating what to do, i found myself going upstairs to the toilets, I was boned, this bloke was just not me in daylight.

Walked in, he was stood at stones, cock out wanking, I stood next to him, he grinned, I i looked at his cock, nice and girthy, I touched it, it was hot, I wanked him, felt his balls, he pushed me to the floor, told me to suck him, here I am suited on my knees sucking the cleaners dick, so horny, he told me to wank my dick whilst he fucked my throat.

Moved me into the cubicle, turned me round and pulled my trousers down, he rubbed my hole wet his finger and was pushing it in, he asked me if I took it up the arse... Yes.. he slapped his wet dick on my hole, bent down and tongued me, moaning what a cunt I was, after a couple of minutes he turned me round, told me to suck him I did, he cum in my mouth, holding my head deep into his bushy pubic hair. He then pulled his sweats up, told me he had to go as he had a school  gate to open.. 

I so wanted to be fucked by him...

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

Ass to Mouth. Sucking a dick after it's been in an ass. Can be risky even if the ass is clean.

No one wants Giardia or intestinal amoebas.. TRUST ME on that one.

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2021 at 8:15 AM, Doccer19677 said:

I was heading back from London and was feeling particularly horny. I messaged my new favourite dirty cum dump who loves to take my toxic cum. @Taggedslut was more than keen for some dirty poz play as I think the dirty whore had already taken a few other loads that day, a thought that got my cock hard. I got the response to go round. The front was open so went u the stairs wanking my poz cock felling my charged pre cum in my fingers. The cum bitch was on all fours and masked begging for daddies special load. I unplugged his arse and thrust my cock in balls deep, the bitch moaned with delight. He was begging for my poz cock and rutting his arse while we fucked. I love poz play, the more verbal the better and this slut knew how to please it’s daddy. I rode it’s arse nice and deep making sure my special swimmers would go nice and deep. After a while I needed to cum and told the bitch to be ready for my poz load, he was more than happy with a fresh charged load. I pulled out, wiped my dick on this arse and tagged the dirty poz slut. A great fuck and want to fuck again. If any of you fellas are near Swindon I’d suggest hook up with this slut as he takes raw cock like a champ. Till next time my poz slut

@Doccer19677 Fuck yeah! I love a guy who’s not afraid to tell it how it is. I love being your Dirty Poz Slut and being made to beg for your hot special load. Loved that you were wanking that dripping charged load at the thought of repeat breeding my poz hungry neg cunt. I love being your Dirty poz slut that you use to cumdump when your passing. @Doccer19677 is one hot sleazy poz daddy I love to serve! I’ve included the pic of the tag you left after you finished using me as proof of use! POZ BREED ME DADDY, PLEASE! 

B8575F7E-732B-4BFA-9DA8-14D1A6E39258.jpeg

B62B7C39-C637-47FF-80D6-BC49FD751FCA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Just an hour ago.

A new guy I’ve started sucking.

He’s a bit more dom and controlling than the guy I usually suck.

He took me out and we parked in a secluded spot and I never gave him the chance to ask for a blowjob.

He held my head and fucked my throat till he came.

After he finished he told me to keep him in my mouth till he said the blowjob was over.

He then started talking to someone on his cell telling them how he was getting an incredible blowjob by a cute blonde(he never told them if I was male or female).

He then drove me home.He stopped about a block away and told me the blowjob was over.

I felt so humiliated.

When he asked if I wanted to go out again and suck his cock…I said yes.

13 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

OMG... I am sorry, it took me that long to write it as Kept wanking to him and and  the experience, that I got signed out and logged back and it was still there, it must have stopped half way through typing. Let me see if I can edit and carry on. Sorry.

Thanks for finishing the tale of your encounter. I know I never got offers like that when I went in to the office early.

• Like 1

Found a smooth slim 8” vers top on Grindr that wanted to take my 9” daddy dick.  He welcomed me at the door to his apartment and took me to his room past his flat mate’s room, who knew what was about to go down.

Once the door was closed and the music was up he dropped to his knees and unwrapped my swelling uncut veiny 9” married cock.  He rubbed his face with it before taking me into his mouth, swirling his tongue round and under my head and trying to get as deep as possible.

After a few minutes I wanted a taste of his young smooth 8” so we 69’d on the bed for a while before I decided to get to work.

I adjusted my position to start eating his immaculate smooth bubble ass while he continued to lap at my cock getting it slick.

I spent a while swirling my tongue over and around his tight little ass lips until his hole was ready to be opened a little and wormed my strong tongue into his hole.  He was moaning involuntarily so I knew he was my fucktoy now.  I pulled him up so he was sitting on my face and continued to tongue fuck him for a while before I pushed him away telling him he was ready.

He went face down ass pointing at the sky how I like and I positioned myself behind him, hands on his hips.  I presented my blunt cockhead to his slick hole and slowly pressed it home.  He almost never bottoms so he was still mad tight, so my foreskin rolled back as I gradually invaded him, my deep horny breathing accompanied by his yelping, little cries and squirming.

I worked his opening for a while, not really going any deeper, helping him acclimatise to my 9”x6”, and eventually that golden moment happened where he was slick and relaxed enough that my foreskin no longer rolled back when I penetrated him.

This always causes me to lose some of the self restraint I’ve been exercising and I started to plunge deeper into him, his cries and moans just encouraging me. After a while I leaned forward so my weight was on him, my legs keeping his spread while I rotated my hips to keep the rhythm going.  Soon he said he wanted it missionary, so I let him flip over, took his legs over my shoulders and firmly penetrated him, drove me wild as his eyes literally rolled up into his skull as I sank deeper.  

He moaned he wanted it balls deep, I replied ‘are you sure?’ As I’ve been here before, and have never been able to get properly balls deep inside a guy or girl, maybe something to do with my gentle downward curve and relative inexperience I dunno.

Anyway he begged for it so I started to drive it home and right enough he screamed and tried to kick me off saying it hurt and he never felt anything there before.

We soon reverted to doggy after he sucked me for a while to taste his depths on my slimy cockhead, and now I started to use him, nice long firm (not rough) strokes, pulling out to get that cunt queefing and slurping (serious fetish of mine).

I found a steady rhythm that was enough for him to be moaning and crying like a horny little bitch, but that wasn’t going to make me cum, so I could have just fucked like that indefinitely (which is perfect for me as I prefer the feeling before cumming, over the orgasm itself).

Eventually he was begging me to cum and flood him with my married daddy spunk, so I picked up the pace and tensed my cock to bring on my orgasm, injecting him deep with a huge load.

He exclaimed ‘oh fuck, oh shit!’ And it turned out he could feel each rope thudding against his walls, which was cool.  Eventually I climbed off and spread his gorgeous bubble cheeks to admire his freshly fucked hole.  He was gaping so much I could see right down into his ass which was cool, but the torrent of cum that flowed out of him -royally fucking his sheets- turned me on so much I wanted to jump back on but he was tapping out.

Turns out we’d been at it for an hour and a half, which I guess is intense if you go from almost never bottoming to taking something above average.

We keep wanting to meet again, either for me to destroy him again, or to both use a twink which I think would be really fun.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1