Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

8 minutes ago, Barebacksletje said:

15 minutes ago. In the woods near Amsterdam. Offered my ass to the first available top. No speaking at all. Except for the fuck me and breed me and you fucking faggot. He dumped his load, pissed in my mouth and left. I am ready for the next

Nieuwe Meer?

• Piggy 1

Since I joined Grindr two weeks ago, taken 15 loads from new tops with 4 from a top who lives in the same apartment complex as me.  Just took a fresh one this morning, he texted asking if I was working from home as he was driving home from working 3rd shift.  Has me call him Daddy & can't resist his thick 8" cock and know how to use it. I'm his little piggy.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Another successful trip to the glory hole!

Heard about 'parties' happening on Tuesdays where it's a free for all. Too many bottoms on Tuesday, so I decided to go on Wednesday ☺️ and I wasn't disappointed! Went into the back and stripped naked, lubed my ass and waited. I was there for about an hour and a half, and I sucked 6 guys off and swallowed their sweet cream, and was fucked hard and cum in by 4 guys. An additional 2 guys came on my back as I was being fucked! Ok I will definitely be back!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Last night met with a guy that loves to use me  get to his place it’s midnight I get in his room we both strip I start blowing him after 10 minutes he’s ready for my ass he pounds me hard in different positions as I’m on all fours he grabs this huge ass missle cylinder chain that’s 20 inches long 4 inches wide and shoved it deep in my hole it felt amazing he yanks it out and shoved his uncut cock back in raw the only way I take dick he pulls out and I suck him again tasting my hole on his cock made me cum tight there I swallow his load and leave such a hot fuck 

64FB28BB-D869-4317-A95D-47C35ED6BEF4.jpeg

Last night at my buddies place. He'd got a young pup, early 20s who wanted to be group fucked. Apart from me, he invited 4 other men so there was 6 of us, mostly in our 40s n 50s (I'm 54). We put the pup on his knees and took turns tag-fucking his throat. He had a real nice mouth and was a skilled cocksucker - so much that one of the men shot in his mouth. Not one to waste a load I deep kissed the boy and got a good mouthful of the other dude's seed - the boy hadn't swallowed all of it. Then we bent him over a chair and fucked him. We tag fucked him for an hour, enjoying his ass then we all lined up to breed him. I held back cuz I enjoy breeding a cum-filled hole. He had a couple of beautiful loads up his chute when it was my turn to seed him. I emptied my balls in him. He got 2 more loads after me. he was grateful for our seed and said he'd take more loads from us any time.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I went to sauna in Luton on their naked day. There was a sexy guy in the jacuzzi kissing and cuddling with another guy but he didn't seem too interested in me. 

About half an hour later I met him in Port room having his dick rubbed by another guy.  This time he was interested.  After a while I went down in him and got his dick rock hard. I then bent over a bench and offered him my hole. He fingered me but seemed interested in other guy and not me. However,  I let him play with my hole -still on offer.

Then rather to my surprise, he moved my legs further apart and entered my hole with his now rigid cock. He fucked me and I got my hole into the rhythm of his thrusting pretty quick.  We had a small crowd by then and I started to suck another guy's  cock whilst being fucked.

The guy fucking me started to pick up speed and was starting to get ready to unload. He made what turned out to be a final thrust deep in my hole and then stopped.  No groaning or talking. I initially thought he was taking a breather but then his cock grew limp and finally slipped out of my hole.  I could feel his cumload start to drip out down my ballsack. He  said "thank you" and that was it.

For information- I took 2 other loads in the same session but this guy was the series and best.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

The past weekend by an 68 year old top.. Friggin kinky has hell! Handcuffed me to a beam in his basement and took my paints and shoes off. Took my tshirt and pulled it over my head so it was around my face. 

Gave me few enemas and and washed my ass up with soap and water. Then hosed off the floor to a drain.. 

He played and sucked me for sometime then unhooked the cuffs and bent me over a padded bench where he hooked the cuffs and strapped my leggs and rimmed me for a while used some toys then I felt a lot of lube slip in my hole with a lot of fingers he almost fisted me then his dick slid in. I still had my shirt over my head so i cant see much but he was big.  He fucked me for a while then heard him moan when he blew his load deep.

Left me there for a while then came back to fuck me again. He blew at least 3 loads in me...

Great time.. Love older men. They can be kinky as fuck.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 3/23/2022 at 3:53 PM, NWUSHorny said:

The last guy I bred was bent over a stool taking any takers in the orgy room at the bathhouse. I used some of the cum from the load I had just taken in the sling to lube him up.

Damm that's hot!🔥

Last night extended fuck session with two buds. They went wild in my ass. Four loads. Cum dripping hole. Didn't get to enjoy that for long. One of them ate my ass afterwards and cleaned it. Damn! 😉

Cleaned their cummy cocks though.