Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I am 38 and a smooth bottom with a little extra to hold onto. My bf is a former gymnast, total top with a muscular build and we have a semi regular 'top' friend who we play with. Our last encounter with him was exceptional! He is the opposite of us, thin and lanky. He also has an exceptional cock. Large, thick and slightly curved. The other day, my bf and he woke me up saying they needed to fuck. I was more than happy to comply! They proceeded to tag team my ass and got verbal (which I LOVE). As our bodies intertwined, our friends tongue ended up in my ass while mine was in his. Shortly after, my bf's cock ended up in our friends ass and I had the perfect close up view of it....amazing! Next, I was instructed to sit on my bfs cock and then our friend proceeded to position himself behind me.  The next thing I know, he is pressing his cock into me at the SAME time! I couldn't believe it! I was now being double penetrated. It hurt like hell at first then became the most amazing feeling! Our friend was really pumping my ass while my bf was just enjoying the friction. It only took a few minutes before our friend blasted his load inside me. I could feel it shooting and every pulse of his cock as his cum coated my bf's cock and inside my hole. That was too much for my bf since he proceeded to shoot his load into me almost instantly after. I have always fantasized about getting dp'd and it was truly a dream cum true! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Last night. Met previous top from before. Wife still thinking I am exploring and playing safe with guys.

When I got there door was unlocked and he was freshly showered and waiting in bed for me. I stripped and joined him.

Started sucking on his nips and stroking his hardening cock. He motioned my body so my as was in reach and he started, in his words, "Opening up his hole" with his fingers. I moaned and started sucking his now fully rigid pole. The more I sucked the more he used his hole the more I moaned like his bitch.

After getting so into it I had to mount him and he slid in his hole. After some intense thrusting he pushed his hole of his cock and we tongue kissed deeply. I whispered in his ear "What would you do if I asked you not to breed me?". His perfect answer, "Do it anyway because it's my hole". With that he had me get on my back and fucked the hell out of his hole. Ending with a loud deep breeding.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, SubmissiveHusband said:

This morning.Wife let me fuck her up the ass.Gave her a cream pie.

Your so lucky! My wife its a no!

Tried many times.. How did you get her to agree?

My other pigson -- 30 yo Filipino -- needed relief. He was walking in my area from somewhere before heading for home. He didn't have a lot of time. So I got down to sucking his tanned cock and giving him an ol' bj. He was very hard and quite horny. A few minutes later he tensed up and filled my mouth with a 2-day load. I cleaned off his cock; he zipped up his pants and left for his parents' place. Got LOVE hot cum right from the tap!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, versamarried said:

Last night. Met previous top from before. Wife still thinking I am exploring and playing safe with guys.

When I got there door was unlocked and he was freshly showered and waiting in bed for me. I stripped and joined him.

Started sucking on his nips and stroking his hardening cock. He motioned my body so my as was in reach and he started, in his words, "Opening up his hole" with his fingers. I moaned and started sucking his now fully rigid pole. The more I sucked the more he used his hole the more I moaned like his bitch.

After getting so into it I had to mount him and he slid in his hole. After some intense thrusting he pushed his hole of his cock and we tongue kissed deeply. I whispered in his ear "What would you do if I asked you not to breed me?". His perfect answer, "Do it anyway because it's my hole". With that he had me get on my back and fucked the hell out of his hole. Ending with a loud deep breeding.

So hot you’re taking loads behind your wife’s back. Some things are better kept secret

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NLbear said:

Last night extended fuck session with two buds. They went wild in my ass. Four loads. Cum dripping hole. Didn't get to enjoy that for long. One of them ate my ass afterwards and cleaned it. Damn! 😉

Cleaned their cummy cocks though.

Heerlijk een kontje vol zaad leeg eten...

• Piggy 1

My horny Asian fuckbud messaged me this morning and said we got to get more cock for you, are you available this afternoon? I said yes, he said let me work on it. At 3 he shows up at my door and I see another guy behind him. They had just met outside. They started undressing immediately.  The new guy, whilte, smoothe, fit, a bit older with a huge uncut cock shoves it in my face and I do my best to take it to the root. He has one of those cocks that are are average at the  head but really thick at the base.  My buddy gets my ass lubed and then Is inching his raw brown cock into my horny bare hole. I’m being spit roasted, loving it, and soon enough the new guy takes his turn. I feel the raw tip at my back door and ask my buddy if this stud is going to bareback me. I have to huff in some poppers, but slowly and expertly he sinks to the balls deep and raw up my ass. His fuck was amazing with that think cock opening me so wide when he got to the base. They took turnstile on my ass but it was my buddy who finally bred me with a huge load. As it dripped out of my ass sucked the new guy and licked and twisted his nipples til he shot a huge messy load all o

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Recently went to Spartacus Lounge, a local cruise club, on a Friday - WFH has me at home on Friday’s usually, so this was a break from the routine.

Its my habit to go during lunchtime as its usually a little busier then… this time it was somewhat quiet with only a few guys walking around.  There were a couple that were my type, but I didn’t think that I was theirs … eventually circumstances had me in a cubicle  watching through the GH, and I was very surprised to watch a muscled Asian guy getting raw fucked (he had another guy in the cubicle with him, and his shorts around his ankles).

He was definitely into the breeding talk “cum in my slutty hole” and “fuck your cum into me” were being whispered as he bent over and looked back at the top. I just hadn’t picked him for being a BB slut, so now I was definitely interested - but again, unsure as to whether he was into me.

After the fuck finished (I think that the guy came in him), I then saw another older guy cruise him - the same scenario played out… they went into a cubicle (so I immediately went next door) and all the Asian guy wanted was to be (raw) fucked. Just pulled his shorts down and bent over with a “stick your raw cock in me”.  So the top did … until he came. I suspect most of the club heard that fuck. As soon as it was over, the top left and he stuck around … no doubt looking for another load.

Of course, I was prepared to donate mine … but I needed to figured out how to get his attention to see whether he wanted another load - or he was topping (in which case, I definitely wasn’t interested).  I eventually caught his eye and he backed into the cubicle, so I followed.  As I had watched before, he pulled down his shorts (no undies), and I felt his loose cummy hole.  I was rock hard and slid right into him - this is totally my favourite type of bottom … pre-loaded with a wet sticky hole.  

I fucked him for about 5 mins and I got the same comments whispered back at me - “gimme your load”, “fuck me harder” and “I want you to cum inside me” were all in his vocabulary.

In the end, I pumped two loads into his hole … such a super hot fuck.

And like he did with the other guys, as soon as he’d got my load, he went looking for more.

I always love it when I meet slutty Asian bottoms that unexpectedly turn out to be total cum sluts.

I’m guessing he was popular as I saw a couple of posts on Squirt asking him to get in touch (the description seemed to match), so clearly he and his sloppy hole were quite the hit!

• Like 4

Saturday night and I am happy to report I got to breed a sexy fucker I met at the auto parts store.  Was there for new wipers, and he just started casually talking about what seemed like anything. I guess he's maybe 45ish, 5'8", lean, bald on top, and a 1" black beard.  He offered to help me put on the wipers, so we're out in parking lot doing that, and he's obviously into me but too nervous to say anything. Finally I ask him if he'd like to help me drain my balls. He laughs a little bit and nods his head. I tell him to get in the car. His house was close so we went there. At this point I was feeling cocky, so I tell him to have a seat on his couch, and I pull out my cock and tell him to start sucking.  I love rubbing another guy's bald head while he's sucking me. Something about it just gets me going. I stand him up and take off his clothes, rubbing his hairy body as I do. His little 4" cock is standing up at attention, and this just made me want to fuck him even more. Lol I had him bend over on the couch and I tongued his ass hard for about 5 minutes, then lined my cock up and went in raw. He let out a very loud cry, but then got really quiet as I began fucking him. I was leaking hard, so his ass got slick fast. I told him what a great hole he had, and that I was going to breed him, but he still kept perfectly silent. I decided to nut asap, as his silence was a bit odd, so I picked up my pace, shot about 6 ropes of my poz nut deep as I could, and let my cock plop out of his hairy hole. I planned to just head out asap, but the guy asked me to sit down so he could lick my cock clean. He was really attentive, and took my direction well. So well I got hard again and gave him a second load down his throat. And my new wipers are working great. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

14 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Your so lucky! My wife its a no!

Tried many times.. How did you get her to agree?

She loves anal.

Since we were fucking while we dated,she saved her ass for our honeymoon.

She likes trying different positions for anal.

If we have another guy join us she doesn't let him in her ass.Only me.She want to keeps some naughty things just for us.

Today early morning, just after midnight, I went to the cruising bar again. Although lots of guys barebacked me, none of them bred me. At least I supposed. Then I arrived at home and felt that I needed to go to the toilet and let it go. I thought it was the lube and the rest of the previous douche. However it would be weird. After I let everything out I realised with surprise it was nothing but a big amount of cum. One of my fuckers had to be a bastard who bred me sneaking. I was happy but a bit sorry for that because I love to feel and hear it when the top blasts in me. 

• Upvote 1

Last weekend I got 6 loads from 3 friends with benefits, appropriately diverse - 1 Nordic/North European; 1 Latin/Mediterranean/1 Asian. Wish I could have managed at least one from an African American, but I'm 63 and can only take so much...

I was a friends house for a little party and some play. I had talking to this very nice and attractive also well hung black gentleman, for a couple of weeks or so. I texted him and he came over. He came and made himself comfortable and we started to kiss and make out suck each others cocks and a lot of touching and ass eating. He was hard as a rock a nice thick cock. I was laying on my side and he very easily slide that nice cock in my man hole. He then started to fuck me slow and deep and playing with nipples I was on fire. It was a total of right at 2 hours and multiple anal orgasms later I was spent my hole was wrecked in a great way. Right when started to cum and that hot load was squirting in my ass I had the last anal orgasm. We just laid there we were both spent and I can’t wait to do it all over again . 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Last night at the bathhouse for CumUnion was in the dark room bent over sucking on a hot little bear guy when some came up from behind me and just shove it in. Fuck me hard dump his load in me. I was so Hard that that I fuck the guy that I was sucking and dump a load in him. First time I ever breed someone. 

• Like 1