Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was hit up by a couple on Grindr last night. I walked 2 km in freezing cold to get to them. They had left the door unlocked so I entered the house, and stripped down to nothing but my jock strap. Went into their bedroom where they both started to kiss me. Not long after they climbed up so they had their dicks right in front of my mouth and I started to blow them. Sucked, licked and gobbled until both of them filled my mouth with their loads, which I obviously swallowed. Then I left and walked back home. Good night 

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago: "Meat market" in Amsterdam Church: probably the winner of the event, I fucked him twice, and finally, he was sucking another guy and I just cum in his ass. I couldn't even feel my cock inside him, he was like totally lub by all cocks passing into him. 

(Feel still hard thinking about this moment)

• Like 2

My bedroom today. Three loads to the same guy. I usually have to pee between orgasms or I can't come again even if I can fuck. On rare occasions I can stay hard after the first orgasm and continue to fuck. I dubbed this guy a unicorn cause not only did I stay hard and continue to fuck, but I came a second time! Then I dubbed him the King of the Unicorns when I came a third time without peeing between orgasms. That has NEVER happened before!

• Like 3

My hot fuck bud hit me up on Grindr and wanted me to peel off from work early so we could meet and fuck.  I ditched work, got home, showered and prepped. Was ready and ass up on my bed.  He came into the place, hit the bathroom first. I could hear him taking a gnarly piss. Only wish I was his toilet bowl, swallowing all that piss. I’m going to make sure next time he pisses down my throat.  Anyway, he enters my room, locks my hungry pussy, fingers me a bit. I turn around and start sucking his huge cock. The monster grows in my mouth as I deep throat it.  It’s a huge cock and he’s got some big hefty balls.  I get back into position on all 4’s so he can mount me. He fucked me so good. I flipped onto my back and opened up my legs wide for him. He got balls deep and pounded home. Made me cum hands free and experience several anal orgasms. He dropped a huge load inside me. Once he pulled out I cleaned his cock clean. His cum is so sweet. I carried it inside me all night, letting it absorb. He’s such a stud. Love his masculinity. 

• Like 4

It was last friday. I texted with a few people online and was so damn horny. I decided to call one of my friends who uses my hole from time to time. I already waited for him only wearing my jockstrap. He immediately put his pants down and started to fuck me only with his spit as lube. After a few minutes he finished inside me and left me alone with his hot load dripping out of my boypussy. It was nice but way to short :)

• Like 1

Sucked off 7 random cocks since thursday.
All spur of the moment Grindr hookups.
Meet, drop to my knees, suck, swallow, leave. Just the way I like it.

Best was last night, left the first guys place, went straight to the next guys.
Nothing like starting to suck a cock,, with the taste of cum already in your mouth.

• Like 1

Sex was fast but oh-so-HOT! My 30 yr vers Vietnamese pigson came over to my place after work. We got to eat other's holes out. He fucked and seeded me in short order with a 3-day load! I cleaned off his cock and he felched a bit of his load out of my hole for me to have a taste. YUM! He got me hard by sucking my cock. A few fingers up my hole does it every time to blast a good-sized load down his throat. I will sleep well this night!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I deposited 5 loads in 5 different sluts at the bathhouse over the course of the weekend. I did get a lot of dick but no loads. Two guys that I loaded fucked me and promised to come back and give me one in return before they left, but neither one of them followed through.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Got with a former fuckbud who is married, occasionally goes offline. His wife was out of town and his ass was hungry for cock. Met him at his place last night and fucked for hours. Planted three loads in him. Was drenched in sweat by time I pulled out. This dude has such a beautiful muscular body. He’s such a handsome guy. So turned on by him. He is super verbal and was loving my big fat cock pounding his tight cumhole.  I can tell he hadn’t been fucked in awhile as he was so cock starved and begging for cum.  It was one of those hot fuck sessions that I’ll remember for some time….until the next time.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Went to busy adult store as requested a newer friend who wanted a guide for his first experience with booths:glory ilea. As a verse guy he wanted both side’s and  seemed pleased that his cherry sucking and being sucked was busted.  He is dating a guy who wants to go so Tom did this in the low so his little Twinkie can be a full on bottom this weekend

i was able to Hoover two ok loads.  One of them recognized me  from the web.  He was leaving but was interested in doing something so we exchanged cards.  He did not realize it was my work that got him off. As he walked out he suggested he got good head but was sure you a tranny was gonna be amazing.  I texted him and described both his cock and the odd position of that hole.   Then I sent photo of me in full on dress asking  if he wanted me partiality or all the way.  He texted all afternoon.  When could he top me. One  of growing fewer need number not lumping CD/trans/tranny in identical buckets.   Will be interesting if he can get to weekend

So two loads and a tranny tease made a fun morning.  

It’s been a great week for fucking…so after dropping three loads in my sexy married fuckbud last night, I had a good day getting bred today.  It began with my cautious stud who doesn’t let me suck his cock, let alone let me ride him. I had him stroke off his load onto my hole. He fingered it into me, finger fucking his cumload into my ass.  That was great, it provide lube for the next guy who is new to me. He bred my hole twice . He fucked like a stallion. The sex with him was mind-blowing. His cock was huge and rock hard. He pumped two big loads inside me.  He had me fuck him in between load one and two from him.  His ass was tight, velvet smooth, and milked my cock so well.  I pumped a massive load into his ass. I swear I climaxed with my cock throbbing for at least a minute.  We are going to be new regular fuck buds. This guy is fit, handsome, hung, just gorgeous and perfect.  Man, I just love living in Napa Valley now. This is where I’m having some of the best sex of my life. 

• Like 4

So yesterday after a guy flaked on me I was hit up by another guy on Squirt who happenened to be not far from me. He was a truckie who lived in the next small town 5 minutes away!!

He seemed keen so after I did my work I dropped around to pick him up. He was sitting in the cab of his truck with his above average cock hanging out of his short footy shorts leg...he was around 50 and not bad looking!..

He jumped in my van and we drove to a secluded local boat ramp. He had his large cut cock out so I was able to feel him up as I drove.

Once there we got in the back of the van and stripped off...after sharing a nice tongue kiss I immediately started sucking his sweet hard cock..yum!!

He then went to work on my Viagara stiffened cock,sucking it to hardness.

He  got on all fours so I could eat his lovely hole....pushing my tongue in as deep as it would go, slurping his man cunt. I then deep fingered him with him moaning all the while. 

I grabbed some lube and worked it into his ass hole before i pushed my cock into him, hearing a satisfying "Pop" as it pushed past the rim. 

I then started fucking him for about 5 minutes before cumming deep in his hole with my 3 week load.  After I pulled out I moved down to his cock and sucked him until he blew his load in my  mouth..which I savoured then swallowed of course! We were both covered in sweat as we came down from our "fuck" high. 

We  cleaned up and got our breath back before I dropped him home., both expressing our wish to do it again one day!. So I gave him my load and received his too!!  It reads like fiction but actually happened yesterday!! Thanks Squirt!!