Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday at the cruise club I dropped by in the afternoon and returned in the evening. Topped 6 times but regrettably bottomed only once. Got in some pretty enjoyable fucks including several with a young twink wearing a jock and a backpack and a hot dark guy who attracted a crowd when I fucked him and I ended up tag teaming with another guy with a thick cock. He revved me up by telling me he’d taken three loads already. Eventually, when I pulled out from a standing fuck of a slim twink in the dark room the guy standing behind me started fucking me and I took my only load of the day .

• Like 2

I am currently camping in the trees along the beach. 
there is a hot muscular straight dad with his wife and kids camping opposite. 
got chatting with him he noticed my rainbow watch band 

He asked if I sucked cock like a good faggot. I sucked him so good that night on the beach he bred me each morning since. 
Last night said he was packing up tomorrow morning. 
asked me for my number 😈😜🍆💦

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

A few days ago , a local soldier (very early 30s) a complete slag who loves to be fucked ass up head down on the bed in his army house in a thong and fatigue bottoms.

I have met him a few times , but often away on tour , he always used to take a bit of persuading - but PREP has allowed him to release his inner slut.

We were chatting and he asked if I was up for a fuck , I answered id would defiantly do him with a load in him.

I would guess he's popular with a few regulars , what's not to like with  a fit squaddy cum dump who's always game.

He lives at accommodation near the base I have a trade means van so can park easily - its always a rush walking though the estate with fit army guys and there wives around.

Normal format I arrive , he's on the bed ass up , but this time with some cum on the bed from the other guy - no need for any subtlety just straight in him up to my nuts.

He is lovely and warm with the other guys load , it didn't take lock to add mike very deep arms round him to get maximum penetration.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

10 minutes ago, Davidc said:

A few days ago , a local soldier (very early 30s) a complete slag who loves to be fucked ass up head down on the bed in his army house in a thong and fatigue bottoms.

I have met him a few times , but often away on tour , he always used to take a bit of persuading - but PREP has allowed him to release his inner slut.

We were chatting and he asked if I was up for a fuck , I answered id would defiantly do him with a load in him.

I would guess he's popular with a few regulars , what's not to like with  a fit squaddy cum dump who's always game.

He lives at accommodation near the base I have a trade means van so can park easily - its always a rush walking though the estate with fit army guys and there wives around.

Normal format I arrive , he's on the bed ass up , but this time with some cum on the bed from the other guy - no need for any subtlety just straight in him up to my nuts.

He is lovely and warm with the other guys load , it didn't take lock to add mike very deep arms round him to get maximum penetration.

Hot....squaddies can be filthy animals 😉

Busy breeding day here in NorCal. Just spent the last two hours fucking.  Two loads were fucked deep up my ass by a regular fuck bud. He’s such a hot muscular guy, perfectly hung, big ball sack. He fucks me so good and turns me on so much.   After he left, got into Grindr and finally was able to connect with this hot twink who’d chatted me up but never met. He finally came over to my place and let me eat him out and fuck him.  Gave him a huge load. After getting bred by my top bud, my cock was so hard and dripping precum. Glad this twink came over and got my huge cumload.  I definitely hope to see both sexy guys again soon.  Looking forward to getting my ass pounded tomorrow from my newest fuck bud here in Napa Valley.  This guy is so hung he gets past my second hole, it’s quite the intense fuck. Last time he gave me two loads. Hope to get the same this time. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, norcalraw said:

Busy breeding day here in NorCal. Just spent the last two hours fucking.  Two loads were fucked deep up my ass by a regular fuck bud. He’s such a hot muscular guy, perfectly hung, big ball sack. He fucks me so good and turns me on so much.   After he left, got into Grindr and finally was able to connect with this hot twink who’d chatted me up but never met. He finally came over to my place and let me eat him out and fuck him.  Gave him a huge load. After getting bred by my top bud, my cock was so hard and dripping precum. Glad this twink came over and got my huge cumload.  I definitely hope to see both sexy guys again soon.  Looking forward to getting my ass pounded tomorrow from my newest fuck bud here in Napa Valley.  This guy is so hung he gets past my second hole, it’s quite the intense fuck. Last time he gave me two loads. Hope to get the same this time. 

Sounds fucking awesome. I still have never been seeded past my second ring. Still a fantasy. Have fun tomorrow.

Yesterday at local cruising area by busy road.

Lovely hot day , lots of guys lurking.

I arrived and took around , went in to the trees and saw a bottom being fucked enthusiastically by ex army type.

I stood in front and pulled the bottom on to my cock , I don’t mind oral but for me its all about the fucking and breeding.

By this time there were 2 or 3 guys milling along watching

The top pulled out and I was disappointed to see a condom - defiantly no cum filled hole for me.

The bottom offered his ass up but I told him never with a condom.

I sauntered off leaving the gaggle to it.

About 10 mins later I saw the same bottom who asked if I wanted to breed him.

I mentioned his about turn and he said that he had been to embarrassed to go BB if front of a group.      WTF ???

Needless to say I fucked and loaded him shortly after with him bent over a tree branch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So I am now back in the waiting room at the HIV clinic after just blowing a guy in the restroom after he showed up on A4A. He was also in the waiting room. We messaged and went to the rest room where I swallowed his load. Not sure what he is here for though. Hope the NP doesn't smell cum on breath.

• Piggy 5

Eairler this week. I have posted eairler on another thread on this site. MM couple

Got full permission for a guy that was married to another man. I even talked to his husband on the phone and he said for me to be his slut!.  I jave played with this couple a few times they even kind of pimped me out to one of there parties.

Got a couple of enemas and he got me twice. 

Earlier today, my husband and I had a regular fuck bud / bull over who fucks and breeds us both usually 3 times a week... He's 63 with a thick 7in cock! He was recommended by an old fuck bud who said we were a fun couple to fuck... Always raw, we've been playing on a regular basis since the middle of November... Sometimes, my husband play together, sometimes it's just myself with him while husband is at work... Sometimes we're in the same room together.. Sometimes not... Like earlier when I was watching things from the "nanny" cam... Hearing the bull make my husband moan like he did made me rock hard, especially since I knew how he felt when he'd fuck me that way... We were switching off all afternoon, and were both bred several times over a 5 hour period... The throb when he starts shooting is an amazing feeling...

• Like 2

Yesterday, I went to the sauna. Almost at the beginning I met a very hot guy in the steam. He was bending over and a guy was fucking him. I started to smear his chest and he immediately started to looking for my cock and it was in his mouth soon. The fucker realised that I was ready to take over his place. After a while he stepped farther and I immediately was deep in this tight hole. I didn’t plan but I broke my home rule and breeded him. Okay, not immediately, I fucked him for about 20-25 minutes.  I don't like to come in the beginning, because it makes less enthusiastic. 

Afterwards I continued my cruising tour. Finally I found myself in the steam again. There were two guys who were standing close to each other and playing with each other’s cock. I stepped closer and I grabbed their cocks. Started to kissing and playing each other. I went to my knees and started to suck their cocks. Later stood up and continued the play. I pushed my ass back to one’s cock and pulled his hand to my hole. The guy got the point and pushed his cock in me. The other pushed my head down to stick his cock into my mouth. Later they changed. It was happening for a while, one of them fucked me and the other made me suck him and vice versa. 

Although these two guys fucked me, which normally makes me soft, I was continuously hard when they finished (without breeding me), I wanted to be a top again and again. First I found a belly muscled guy who did what I did previously. Grabbed my hand and took it on his ass. I showed my one later two fingers in his hole. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me to the back side of the steam room. He bent over and offered his hole. I put my cock in him and started to fuck me. I fucked him long. 

After a while we finished. I continued my cruising tour and I saw a guy. He was a shorter and very muscular guy. My cock was still rock hard and he really liked it. After sucking me, i sucked him back but it was obvious for both of us that we were going to fuck soon. I fucked him long too in every possible positions. After half an hour he needed some break.  Although I wanted to be fucked but then the bottoms were in majority and somehow I broadcasted top signs. 

I felt tired but still horny, so I decided to go a last tour. I found a bearish guy who was eager to my cock. I let him to suck me until I unloaded his mouth.

Had a standard fucking tonight, by a fb who is neg but hates condoms. He has a 8" cock that I could have fuck me for hours as it fits so perfect. He ate my hole, then fucked me doggystyle nice n steady until I started jerking my cock cuz he felt so good. As I jerked, he fucked me harder, and we both shot within moments of each other. Me on the sheets under me, and him deep in my ass. I licked him clean, annd he fingered my cum dripping ass. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3