Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

blew a huge load down my shemale sons throat last night while he/she was dressed in his sluttiest little schoolgirl outfit. l asked him how many men were in his mouth last night and he said 5, plus 3 of those and 2 more went in my pussy. Pretty sure he was out selling his pussy on the street or something (total ass for sale outfit). So I didn’t fuck his pussy but that slut literally sucks the cum out of your balls. I can only imagine how many cocks you would have to suck to get that good at it but I’m sure its a large number.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

My fuck fest last week had me being bred by 10 guys over a 2 day period. It’s was a good mix of FBs and random strangers. A new hookup on Grindr produced this exchanged with me and a BBC. Demanding DL and privacy, probably military, my favorite, driving 20 miles to use me with his 8” steel cock. He writes, “Better be worth the drive, slut.” Fortunately my hole was so used and open, I took everything he dished out, my throat was trashed and stretched and I had throat slime galore as the best fuck lube. 
He tried for 20 mins to trashed my hole, gave up and ended up having me ride him to completion. Mid fuck after trying to break me, he says, “Your ass needs to be gangbang!” “I want to see your Asian cunt gangbang” He’s banging away and talking racial play and how my tight Asian cunt takes his black raw cock good.” “That’s some good yellow pussy, faggot.” He’s rough and chocking me, slapping my ass. I’m so loose and open, my hole isn’t closing up but remain gapping through the assault. I’m in heaven. 
I tell him he should bring some buddies and take turns rapping my pussy. He can watch me get fucked and used. Blindfolded and anonymous. He’s pumping my fuck hole while I’m riding him and unloads in me with the thought of multiple guys using my hole. 

I send a message on Grindr, “Thank you Sir!” He replies, “Good job, Slut!” 
I hope he brings a couple of buddies. Will definitely share story here. 

69ACFDC4-688E-4684-8F71-A3AFB7FB2C4D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 2/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Last night was wasting time, waiting for the snowmageddon to hit, and decided I check out Grindr.  Guy showing real close to me was looking so I hit him up.  He didn't respond so I looked a bit more, didn't see anyone online that caught my eye, and put the phone down.  About half an hour later, he responded and he exchanged messages.  He wanted to know if I could host, because he didn't want his girlfriend to find out.  She was stuck out of town due to the weather.  Usually I don't hook up with guys who's gf doesn't know what he's doing, but being horny sometimes overrides all.  Besides, he was totally my type; 19, slim, smooth, nice ass, and hung.  Asked him what he wanted to do and he just wanted to top (his profile said vers).  While I would have eventually given in, I was not going to give up a chance to tap that sweet ass.  I told him I wanted to fuck him as well and we had to play bareback, even though his profile says safe only.

I guess he let his dick get the best of him because he came over.  I let him use my stuff to get ready and we hopped in the shower. He was so much hotter than his pictures; I was totally in lust.  While in the shower, lots of oral and I rimmed him ass and had him moaning like a bitch.  I don't think he's ever been tongue fucked like that.

Finally got him to the bedroom for another hour or so of making out and foreplay until there was no resistance to my raw dick sliding up his ass.  After fucking him for what seemed like another hour, I mounted him and dumped a massive load up his ass.  I think I must have shot at least a dozen spurts balls deep into him.  I told him to stay ass up after I pulled out so I could grab a butt plug and seal him up.  I didn't want a load that size leaking out.  I think he finally realized he has just fucked bare and been bred, but didn't resist being plugged, much.

Afterwards I let him fuck me including ass to mouth whenever we changed positions; something he hadn't experienced either and really liked it.  He eventually dumped his load in me.  We stayed in bed, making out until I told him I wanted to fuck him again and he could fuck me as well.  I did my tired and true method of rather than fucking him on round 2, having a long, sensual love making session.  Teen bois seem to love that with older guys.  Anyway, he ended up getting load number two and then fucked me again; also wanting to make it sensual.

He was going to leave, but even just walking to the apartment complex down the street would have been dangerous so I told him to stay the night.  Besides, there was plenty of time for more sex.  We fucked one more time, this time I got him to try ass to mouth since he saw how much I liked doing it.  He was the typical first timer; acted a bit grossed out, but eventually sucked my cock balls deep after it came right out of his ass.

This morning we fucked two more times before he finally left.  He's going to become a regular because he clearly liked the raw dick and ass, and I am totally in lust for him.  Hopefully he'll be a regular for the next 3-4 years.  I have no doubt he's going to be a bareback boi from now on.  I've invited him to the next orgy I host later this month so I can introduce him to some of my other college boi fuck buddies as well as some hot daddies who love breeding college boi ass.

This is so friggin hot. Is there an update to this guy? Pls pls pls 🙏

My tranny girlfriend and I just shared a latina shemale from Mexico, we met her while grocery shopping, recognized her instantly. She was actually staring at my whore, so I asked her "Do you like what you see? We live down the street you can definitely come over for a meat and greet." 20 minutes later we were all naked in the living room, ass eating, piss drinking, cumdumping fun. What a great Friday.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 10:32 AM, TopPigBB said:

Met a pig on my walk home from a pub, close to an underground parking lot.  I always give this place a view as I've had a few anon encounters in it.  This time a hot bearded muscled bear was driving out and we both exchanged the cruise 'look'.  He rolled down his window and told me to wait there.  Of course I waited as he drove around the block and drove back into the parking lot.  I got into his car and we went down several floors, got out and found a back exit stairwell.  It was a frenzy of removing our Ts, kissing and fondling each other's junk and nipples.  He pulled out some poppers and we both had a long couple of huffs and then he proceeded to force me up against the railing, got down on his knees and started to rim my ripe, sweaty, hungry ass.  He then slid in his hard meat and began to rough fuck me and very quickly he groaned loudly and shot a thick warm load in my ass and pulled out, whispered in my ear that I just got a toxic load and then he left. I was so turned on by the rough fuck and the load that was leaking out of my hole, that I reached around, slid my fingers into my ass to cover them with his jizz and then jacked off in the stairwell, using his toxic load as lube.  A good finish to my night and I had the best sleep.

Why would a big buff top have HIV?   

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, cumdumpCNY said:

Why would a big buff top have HIV?   

I'm almost sure I caught it as a top, so don't discount it entirely. If there are any tops reading this go on PREP don't make the same mistake I did.

Fun and busy Saturday. I’ve been hooking up on Grindr all day. Last guy to come over was one of my favorite regular Tops.  Very slim and hung black college guy. He came over and without even closing the door told me to get on my knees and start sucking. After a few minutes choking on his perfect BBC, he tells me to get up and bend over the couch. His cock felt so good sliding into my cum filled ore lubed ass. He only lasted a couple minutes slamming my ass. Felt him throbbing as he added another load deep in me. Then like usual he pulls up his shorts, slaps my ass and just said I’ll be back later bitch and left me with cum dripping down my leg. It’s only 6pm here, so I’m hopeful I’ll have a few more Tops before bed.

• Like 1

Met a 22 year old on Grindr who called himself bi-curious. He claimed to have never done anything with a guy before and I believe him based on how nervous he was. Took some coaxing for him to let me come over. He was so worried about being anonymous that he made a makeshift glory hole by hanging up a blanket and ripping a hole in it. He had a nice young black cock and some big full balls. He breathed heavily and moaned the whole time I sucked him off. I don't think he's bi-curious any more 😉

• Like 1

Well, I'm not exactly sure if this belongs in the "last load" thread, but it might ....

So was at my favorite fuckjoint last night, did my usual circuit of the place, hit the darkroom, rutted in a few Holes, and then went to the bar for a beer (it's byob, btw - you can't buy any liquor, only soft drinks).  

A few sips, and this very good-looking Hispanic guy sat down next to me, with this big fat smile pointed at me.  I didn't recognize him at all.  Small chat ensued - still smiling.  Turns out he was one of the Holes I'd been in, and he recognized me from my boots !!!  Now. One cardinal rule of the darkrooms, is never wear good Boots to a darkroom.  They'll get stepped on, stomped on, scuffed and fucked up.  It cost me a beautiful pair of John Ashbourne's to learn that lesson.  So, I wear an ancient pair of old engineers when I hit the fuckjoints.  The Rockettes could dance on them and not do any noticeable damage. That said, he was engaging, pleasant, told me his name is Jose, and thanked me for fucking him, etc etc.  Apparently I did pump my load up his Hole - but it's way too dark in there to know for sure.  After showing it to me at the bar, I did remember it though - exactly what I love most in a Hole - full of thick, rich black hair, fanning out over the cheeks, up to the lower back, down the thighs ....  matted down with drying loads .... grrrrrrrrrr.

We traded vignettes, "do you have a boyfriend", blah blah blah, he asked what kind of business I was in, I told him, and I returned the question.  Seems he's an R.C. Priest !!!  And, he lives with one too.  Both are from Puerto Rico*, have known each other for quite some time, and - - - here it comes - - - they each give absolution to to other for all their "sins".  Each guy tells the other what he did, how he did it, and in salacious detail, the Cocks get hard, and then they fuck each other !!!  When I mentioned that I wasn't R.C., he seemed a bit disappointed, but said something like 'that's ok - we won't mind', insinuating that I might be invited for their next "Crime against The Church".  He assured me that even if I were a non-believer, the absolution would count**, and I'd be "forgiven" for doing what I know needs no forgiveness whatsoever from any deity whatsoever.  

I thought I'd heard it all ..... but no.  If the other one is half as good looking as this one, and has half as hot a Hole, I just might, but if they dress up in the long dresses, cassocks, all the rest, I think it would put me off - certainly not because of religious fear, but just because it would seem so silly.  I have no judgements to make of them - whatever gets you off is great (as long as no one is harmed).  I'm just afraid I'd laugh and kill the mood. What if they used ritz crackers for ..... oh, never mind.

Not really sure what I'll do ... but he did give me his number .... 

*read: hitting one of my soft spots                                                                                                                                                     ** like I'd give a rats ass 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

One cardinal rule of the darkrooms, is never wear good Boots to a darkroom.  They'll get stepped on, stomped on, scuffed and fucked up.

Haha yes I bought a pair of ex-army boots that were already knackered so the piss, cum, spit, sweat etc wouldn't make much difference. I had a pair of pristine boots for home that had never been outdoors for guys to lick top and sole. But my sleazy darkroom boots had hundreds of sordid stories to tell 😎

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/18/2022 at 1:15 PM, Str8man said:

blew a huge load down my shemale sons throat last night while he/she was dressed in his sluttiest little schoolgirl outfit. l asked him how many men were in his mouth last night and he said 5, plus 3 of those and 2 more went in my pussy. Pretty sure he was out selling his pussy on the street or something (total ass for sale outfit). So I didn’t fuck his pussy but that slut literally sucks the cum out of your balls. I can only imagine how many cocks you would have to suck to get that good at it but I’m sure its a large number.

Send her to me one day