Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A regular buddy asked if I was interested in playing with him and two couples. A top/bottom and a top/vers. Turns out the vers guy wasn't bottoming that night. "Technical issue" he said. Whatever. So it was four tops and two bottoms. Fuck! We played for a whole evening (with breaks). Plenty of spit roasting and the tops were really going for it. My buddy saved his loads for me so so I got all of his. Plus the other tops pumped loads in me as well. 

Ended up with 7 loads and a fucking sore hole. Loved it! Everyone had a good time so one guy mentioned we should be making this a regular thing. I'm all for it 😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, NLbear said:

A regular buddy asked if I was interested in playing with him and two couples. A top/bottom and a top/vers. Turns out the vers guy wasn't bottoming that night. "Technical issue" he said. Whatever. So it was four tops and two bottoms. Fuck! We played for a whole evening (with breaks). Plenty of spit roasting and the tops were really going for it. My buddy saved his loads for me so so I got all of his. Plus the other tops pumped loads in me as well. 

Ended up with 7 loads and a fucking sore hole. Loved it! Everyone had a good time so one guy mentioned we should be making this a regular thing. I'm all for it 😉

What about hosting a top in more haha? 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Was visiting another city last week & just before i had to leave to my next stop i checked out the local park on a Friday night, i have been there before a few times in the past, i saw a guy was not really my type but he looked a bit nerdy & not handsome but also not a troll but i found that sort of sexy too.

I walked up to him made some eye contact to see if the interest was mutual & it was, we smiled a little at each other, i felt his bulge in his jeans & fished out his cock, was a nice size too so i started to give him a wet sloppy blowjob when he was rock hard i loosened my jeans & gave him my ass.

He held me close & pushed his big cock inside, what was very nice even though i was bent over was we were almost the same height together so even though i was bent over to give him more access it was not uncomfortable only the location was not working for me as we were fucking on a slope of a small hilly part so i stopped the fuck & thought hope to see him later which i did in the bushes as i walked by i smiled walked over & felt his big cock again & got it out & sucked him hard again.

This time i bent over again & the position was great, he fucked me so nicely & after a good 10 minutes his breathing changed, he held me tighter & closer & started to pump me full of cum. It felt so nice & natural, when he was done we cleaned up with some tissues & i thanked him for the nice fuck.

I am there again end of next week for a few days so will make another visit & sure hope to bump in to this guy again on Friday night.

Met up with a 26 year old sexy top from grindr yesterday morning.  Met him at a secluded bluff above the beach that’s wooded.  He pulled down is shorts to reveal his big beautiful cock, smooth shaven balls..got on my knees and quickly sucked and pleasured his cock to full hardness. I had prelubed my ass, pulled down my running shorts to expose my fuckhole. He slid right in, balls deep, while I took a hit of poppers. Relaxed and adjusted to his big cock, he started pumping hard and deep. After about ten minutes, with me verbally begging for his load, to breed me, knock me up, he tensed and breathing heavy he finally busted a huge load.  He must have cum for a good minute was his thick hard cock throbbed inside me.  He pulled out, I cleaned him off.  Pulled up shorts and hiked back out of the woods.  I kept his load inside me all day.  About 30 min later I met another fuckbud and bred his ass with this studs cum deep inside me. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

fucked my baby boy (age 48) last night. he’s been my boy for 12+ years.  

I’d fucked him yesterday morning and the night before. both times he came before me.  taking his cum and smearing it on my dick to fuck him with, well, isn’t that one of the hottest things . . . ?  

last night he didn’t cum at all.  in bed going to sleep, he kept stroking my dick. like he’s asking to be inseminated. (that’s one reason why he’s my baby boy!) he spread out the drop cloth, and got on his back. I lubed his hole with oil-based boy butter. so dirty raw. I lubed myself with water based gun oil. 

Baby boy relaxed and gave me his hole  He put his feet on my shoulders, exposing his hole for my use. My dick head homed in on it right away -years of experience. I’d put a wad of boy butter in him.  Pushing slow, but deliberate.  Watching him get over the hard part, which is my big , red, swollen dick head, at first.

He has a giant dick, which flopped unused and semi-tumescent between us  This one was all about me. I like being a selfish top, so yay. Ain’t nothing hotter than cum in the hole, and I am going to make that happen.

Legs hooked over my arms, he goes practically limp, which I love. By adjusting my position, I can adjust the feeling of my dick in his ass. I’m stroking in and out.  I can control the pace, the position, and the DEPTH .

(And - funny now that I think about it, both of the #1 and #2 men (the boy being #2) in my life qualify for this - for both DEPTH means I hit bottom and can push a little deeper, and I feel this pop, like I am going thru a ring. Or like I’m am going around a corner.)

Anyway I go deep until I feel that <pop>, and that’s what it takes. So hard to talk when I am fucking, but I say “THAT that is where I want to cum.” so deep. And I start shallow stroking in and out.  His ass ring is jerking off my dick. He’s so compliant. Every stroke feels a little different.

(Btw, I will stare you down while I nail your ass!   This has just become known to me, how much I do this.  I will try to look into your very soul when I put my babies in you! I like your face covered too, because it makes impregnating you hot in a different way. But I will look at you hard and long when I’m inseminating you, because the only thing I can focus on is hot it is, what we’re doing.   Is this a fetish? I need to post elsewhere about this.)

Anyway, me last night, stroking my dick in and out of my boy. Every stroke is different. I’m thinking . . .working on the art of making every stroke as long as possible - pull out until his outer ring grips me but I don’t pop out, then push in as far as possible until I feel that turn inside him, that deep spot where I tell him I want to cum.  Yeah. As long as possible. as deep as possible.

Faster.

Faster.

I am wrecking his ass making my dick feel good. Baby boy is letting me do it, which turns me on SO MUCH.

Then I am shallow stroking his ring across my shaft, and pinning him down in slightly different ways to adjust the feeling, I am staring holes in him and whispering to him “My dick is so full of cum.” Because it was. 

So full. Ready to blow. Since I’ve been shallow stroking I do a few deeper strokes, trying not to be to rough, work my way back in deep.  I’ve told him that’s where I am going to . . .

. . . and the timing works out perfectly . . .I push in with my crazy swollen dick to the deepest spot I can get in him. His eyes go wide. I hold still and <pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse>

a dozen times is my norm

<pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse>

<pulse> <pulse>

And my big, swollen, just-having-cum dick slipped out of his ass. The ring of frothy precum, lube and ass juice around the base of my dick - hot or not?  We clean up.

Go back to bed. I hold him in my arms through the night with my babies swimming inside him.   My baby boy.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bbfarm said:

I'll stare you down while I nail your ass!   This has just become known to me, how much I do this.  I will try to look into your very soul... face covered too, because it makes impregnating you hot in a different way. But I will look at you hard and long when I’m inseminating you, because the only thing I can focus on is hot it is, what we’re doing.   Is this a fetish? I need to post elsewhere about this.)

Anyway, me last night, stroking my dick in and out of my boy. Every stroke is different. I’m thinking . . .working on the art of making every stroke as long as possible - pull out until his outer ring grips me but I don’t pop out, then push in as far as possible until I feel that turn inside him, that deep spot where I tell him I want to cum.  Yeah. As long as possible. as deep as possible.

Faster.

Faster.

I am wrecking his ass making my dick feel good. Baby boy is letting me do it, which turns me on SO MUCH.

Then I am shallow stroking his ring across my shaft, and pinning him down in slightly different ways to adjust the feeling, I am staring holes in him and whispering to him “My dick is so full of cum.” Because it was. 

So full. Ready to blow. Since I’ve been shallow stroking I do a few deeper strokes, trying not to be to rough, work my way back in deep.  I’ve told him that’s where I am going to . . .

. . . and the timing works out perfectly . . .I push in with my crazy swollen dick to the deepest spot I can get in him. His eyes go wide. I hold still and <pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse>

a dozen times is my norm

<pulse> <pulse> <pulse> <pulse>

<pulse> <pulse>

And my big, swollen, just-having-cum dick slipped out of his ass. The ring of frothy precum, lube and ass juice around the base of my dick - hot or not?  We clean up.

Go back to bed. I hold him in my arms through the night with my babies swimming inside him.   My baby boy.  

So fucking hot!!! I love eye contact when a daddy is coming in me. 

3 hours ago, bbfarm said:

But I will look at you hard and long when I’m inseminating you, because the only thing I can focus on is hot it is, what we’re doing.   Is this a fetish? I need to post elsewhere about this.)

I've had bottoms I'm fucking think I wasn't enjoying myself because of the look on my face. But THIS!!!!! EXACTLY THIS!!!!! I'm focused on the feel of my dick in the bottom's hole, enjoying the sensation and trying to extend that feeling for as long as I can without coming too fast!

And please @bbfarm provide a link somehow/somewhere if you start a thread on whether or not that's a fetish! 😍 I will DEFINITELY be participating in that thread!

• Like 1

Friday this guy who blows me hit me up and said it was his bday and he wanted me to fuck him for the first time. He took one covered cock and had a regular on the way to breed him. I started driving towards his house and was there witing 5 minutes of the top leaving. I used the tops fresh load as lube to fuck and dump 2 loads in him.

I left there and and met up with this married cheater. I gave her a load in her pussy using the last guys load from an hour ago as lube. She sucked one more out of me then was on her way. 

• Upvote 1

I’m his last resort

My local partnered poz guy is now giving me a regular load behind his boyfriends back. For the last few weeks I’ve been getting my Monday morning breeding off him. He knows I’m addicted to his poz cum and he ain’t afraid to deliver. I know my place and have ageeed to take his load when he needs a slutty cunt to get off in.

My latest message told me his arranged cumdump had let him down and he needed my cunt as a last resort. Just how I like it. He was having a pint and I was told I’d get a load when he’d finished his drink. He arrived as usual to find me hooded and in my harness n jock. He never uses me unless he’s popper fuelled. He strips to just his socks and always has a cock ring on. I was ordered to my knees to deep throat his poz solid 7 inches. I sucked his dick, licked his balls and ate his precum. In return he fucked my face hard, plowing into my throat. He now knows my throat is available to use when it suits him. As a  BB reward I’m fed his gob. He leans my pup masked head back and makes me take his thick manly gob. I love every drop.

On this occasion he didn’t have long so when I had got him hard, had his dick in my throat and swallowed several large gob loads I was ordered onto all fours in the bed. He shoved his wet and solid poz dick into my hungry hole and used my cunt lips to pleasure himself in. I love as treated to plenty of verbal and was made to beg, as usual for his load. With his dick in me I was tagged, MY BITCH. MY WHORE, MY CUNT. He used me good and spunked my hungry hole like the deserving slut he knows I am. Hus balls emptied hd pulled out and left his cum load dripping! Another hot breed! 37AAF7FE-DBB6-4244-9CFA-B1D7ED835908.thumb.jpeg.4714d2a1131cbc0e9eda1b02810b3b3a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On Saturday night at a motorway junction causing area in the UK

Spent the weekend at a dull training event , about 9.30 I slid out of the formal dinner I was attending.

Changed in to dark clothes and drove the 25 mins to the cursing site ( it is one I know well from my days of being on the road 20 years ago )

As I arrived there was very little parking (always a good sign) , I parked my work van and went in to the wooded area - it was a perfect summer evening , still fairly warm and dark enough to make it interesting.

I walked past lots of guys sucking and wanking and headed deeper in where all the serious players lurk.

I had hoped to see a cumdump with a cluster of guys around him - no such luck.

However there was a short athletic guy in shorts with a backpack and baseball cap (never found what the back back was for ?) , I pulled my thickening cock out and stated to wank - I'm fairly thick and girthy and get super hard , this got his attention.

He came over and dropped to his knees and took my cock  in his mouth.

However far , hard and deep I face fucked him I couldn't get him to gag (disappointing and highly impressive at the same time.

Whilst his head was fully impaled I reached over him (this is one of the many plus points about short guys and started to finger him , he had that feel and taste of freshly showered and lubed.

I asked him if he was getting fucked ? , he said later - but then had a lightening change of mind , fished a bottle of baby oil out , lubed up and pushed his plump booty in the air , I always assume BB unless told repeatedly otherwise (and at that point I'm off) 

I love that initial push , and as I was his first I was gentle - slowly but firmly until I was balls deep and waiting a moment or so.

I love that warmth from the bottom its the ultimate connection and feeling that the bottom is completely under your control.

I felt the guys ass and kneaded it ,it was so firm.

I hadn't cum for a couple;e of days so I took my time fucking him slowly and as deep as possible , occasionally pulling out and getting him to suck me and then as I was rock hard slapping his ass with my dick before mounting him again.

I had hoped that other guys would be around as a communal bottom if the hottest thing.

As it was just going to be us I continued to grind my self in to him , he just whimpered and ground hime self on to me - I was close he just arched his back (So fucking submissive ) and I was as deep in him as I could be and sperted my Daddy cum up his boyish ass.

He felt my warm ropes of cum (several ) and moaned appreciatively.

As I pulled out I fingered him , his ass was a cummy mess.

He melted in to the night , I hope with an ass like that I was his first of many !

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

Saturday, an FB I hadn't seen in a while came over and dumped a huge load in my hole and then right before he left, he shot a load on my hole.  Yesterday, Sunday, I was determined to get some stuff done around the house, but I had another visitor.  A 30 year old local thug and gangbanger with a 9 inch dick came by and was backed up.  He put me on my knees and was going to blast a load down my throat, but after a vigorous skull fucking, he lifted me up and bent me over, blowing a monster load in my cunt.  After a quick break, he  did end up nutting down my throat.  Soon after, he bounced and I went back to my chores.

Edited by BBBxCumDumpster
Left out a word
  • Like 5

On Sunday I decided to take off and I went over to Tokyo Valentino here in Atlanta Georgia.  I arrived early the parking lot was empty so I didn't expect much however I discovered that that is not the case.   Arriving early is a must to get those that are still looking to come but don't have much to choose from.  I cruised for a little while before someone decided to feed me there load.   After that it was on,  2 loads down my throat later i had a man who fucked me.  

It was a good ride, difficult as he was quite tall so on my tiptoes to make sure I got it all.   Best part of it was 2 hours later I got home and discovered I got a surprise breeding when I needed to push out what i thought was just lube out.  

• Like 2

I have not been as active these past few years as I have in years past.  Prior to covid, I would go to the bathhouse and take between 5 and 15 loads in a night.   I think my record is in the low 20's in one night.    I love the feeling of having several loads in me and cum pouring out as more tops breed me.  Anyway, I've been feeling very stressed and kind've depressed for quite a while now.    This weekend was Motor City Pride in Detroit.   After being at pride during the day, I decided I just needed to let loose, so I went to BZ around 11:30 pm and got a room and got on all 4's with my ass propped up in the air.  I was fucked by 8 guys and took 6 loads.   But the hottest and most memorable was an interracial couple that came in my room.   They took turns on me.  They alternated probably close to a dozen times. One guy liked it loose and the other liked me to use my muscle to squeeze.  Sometimes I got confused who was fucking me and whether to relax or tighten.  Anyway, the black guy after about 20 minutes of fucking said he was going to cum.    He squirted a huge load on my back and then put it back in and I felt his raw throbbing cock as he said he was still cumming.   Feeling a cock throb/pulsate in me as he shoots cum is the best feeling in the world to me.   Next his partner put his raw cock in and started to cum within about 60 seconds.    They were very verbal and kept saying how good and how sweet my hole was.  And the one guy made a statement a few times that I must already know how good my hole is.   On Sunday I was in the best mood I've been in a long time.  My body felt relief from pent up stress.    Turns out the remedy for my stress was allowing myself to do what I do best.... providing a release to as many guys as possible.   Taking loads is when I am the happiest, truly.    I'm not a sex addict.  I'm not different than someone who likes lots of variety in what they eat..... I just happen to love a continuous variety of raw dick.   I lost count years ago. I don't know if I've been fucked by 1,500 guys or over 3,000.   I'm going back to BZ this Friday.   Hoping for at least 10 loads this time.    

Edited by detroitcumdump

After lots of predictable (but still pretty hot) sex, I had an unexpected amazing night with a semi-regular top buddy. He is a cute, tall Asian with a great cock - about 7-7.5 and thick. He has always been fun to play with, but a bit quiet and the sex was always ok-to-good, but not great.

But something changed since the last time I met him!

His rimming skills went from C+ to an A! He ate my hole out like it was his last meal on Earth! And not just at the beginning of our sesh - he would cum in my ass, pull out and eat it out of my hole, then cum in me again, the eat, and on and on and on.

And that’s right - he came like 7, 8, maybe 9 times. I never, ever in my long history of being a huge slut ever encountered someone who had that many multiple orgasms. I am sure he ran out of juice at some point, as that is just biology - but my ass was still overflowing with the same amount of cum as if I took loads all night at the bathhouse.

After playing for a couple of hours, he was completely exhausted. I spent the rest of the night and the next day taking loads, but everyone else was a bit disappointing after him. We are definitely going to hook up much more often than before!!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3