Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This morning at a local Hampton hotel.  Started chatting with a Top on Grindr Sunday evening who is in town for the Holiday.  This morning he gave me his room# and gave me two loads.  After leaving his room I stopped in the lobby for a breakfast roll and coffee.  I'm sure I smelled of "fresh butt sex" as I could feel his load leaking down my legs.

• Like 5

So yesterday I had arranged a fuck with a seemingly keen guy I had been chatting to for ages on Biaustralia.

I messaged him at 630am to say we were all go for 9am at his place as arranged. He replied he had to go into town and would be free by 1130. I said OK and gave him my phone number to text me when he was ready and to give me his address. I had rearranged my day around him. 

I then got a message from another local guy asking me to cum around. I replied I had arranged another fuck but the guy had put me off til later. He said to contact him if it fell thru. 

So I went about my day and sure enough the first guy flaked on me. No messages and no  contact... he wasnt even online!!

So I contacted back-up guy and he said to cum around. I wasn't far away so I popped a viagara and was there in 6 minutes. 

The older gent (my age too) opened the door in only a sexy black thong. We sat on the couch and fondled each other. He then sucked me hard waiting for the blue pill to kick in . I sucked his yummy fat cock and then rimmed his sweet hole. I fingered him with only spit and he said he had already been fucked that morning!  This got me super excited so he jumped on the couch on all fours ass up. 

I slid my rock hard cock into his cunt and it went in super easy 

I then pounded him hard for a good 5 minutes (pretty good for me considering I hadn't cum in around 75 days). Naturally I couldn't hold on much longer and released what felt to be a huge load deep into his hole!. 

He ground his ass into me as I came, causing waves of pleasure to wash over me....  it was the best fuck I have had in ages!!

I stayed in him till I softened then pulled out and fingered his his now sloppy cunt; giving it a lick to taste my cum!

He then got his 14inch dildo out and demonstrated how he could take it all the way up his asshole!!

While I had been let down by the first guy  this fuck sure made up for it! Will be back for sure!!  

Edited by Queenzlander59

Three loads today. Fuck buddy of mine that I haven't heard form in awhile text me "Miss the cunt" out of the blue so I made it a point to remedy that. Went over to his place and was immediately on my knees with the big 8" uncut Brazilian cock in my mouth. Wasn't long before he had me face down in his mattress slamming the hell out of my hungry hole. He came twice, never pulled out or stopped fucking, and tried for a third before he admitted he was spent...

Come to find out, one of the reasons I hadn't heard from him is that he'd move to the far side of Dallas. Its a bit of a trek compared to his old shag pad, but when the fuck is good its worth the drive.

I figured, since I was so far outside my usual territory, I hoped on Sniffies and Grindr. Wasn't disappointed. DL straight back guy hit me up looking for a quick "down low" fuck while his girl was out. Snuck me into his place and went straight for my hole. Big thick dick, could feel it throbbing as he bred me.

• Like 5

I was over at a friend's party, most guests I didn't know.  I'm a straight or now Straightish guy and my friend is gay.   He had a few friends in town and we're leaving the next morning.   Everyone was having fun and getting trashed.  Somewhere between 1-3am, as most were past out.  One of his visiting friends, the guy I got along with all night well, shut the door in the basement room I was going to crash in.   He started talking to me, laughing and began massaging my Cock.  I really enjoyed it told him he could pull it out and play with it anyway he would like to .  I blew my load quickly but what do you expect for my first sucking of my cock by anither man.     

He right away started stroking me again, as I simultaniously jerked him off .   Foreplay for a bit , rimming my asshole.    It was a good thing I was fucked up ,. I fucked his tight manhole for awhile and a few times before he had to go and back back to boot !!   

Haven't found another FWB for occasional weekend long bi sexual pleasures .  I'm available and always ready.    

So , my last load was just before .

COVID lockdown  in my friends buddy's Sweet Mangina!!!

• Like 3

Yesterday. Same FB i've written about the last several times i've posted here.  He contacts me often and usually wants "right now."  Despite trying to explain to Him about preparing, He doesn't seem to get it. i was all prepared to go out and work in the yard, finish installing my drip system, when He texted me. i told Him i couldn't right then and tried to put it off till today, honestly though, i'd been horny ask weekend and had jerked off 3 times just to take the edge off (i usually only do that every week or ten days because i like being a horny bottom and wanting a Top). He said "Please" and i caved lol. 

He was very horny, so He had a lot of energy. When we first started hooking, He was quiet, i couldn't even tell when He came, though He'd tell me later He usually cums two or three times when fucking me. He's starting to make more sounds now, and i really love it, showing His pleasure ramps me up, and i'm already ramped anyway. Something else He is doing more of is kissing. i'm on my stomach waiting for Him when He comes in, yesterday He kissed my ass, waist, back and shoulders, very lightly and tenderly. That really has a possessing energy for me, it's like a seed enhancer, He owned me. He fucked me very hard and deep, i almost came at one point just from getting fucked. He seeded me deep. 

• Like 5

I visited Parliament House of Augusta this weekend. I went to the pig pen Sunday night. Got naked at the door and saw a guy I wanted. I pulled him into a room but left the door open so other guys could watch him bang my ass. I watched in the mirror I was facing. He didn’t load me but was a great fuck. Afterwards I sat down and a good cocksucker came along and blew me until I nutted his throat. The next night, I saw one of my favorite fuck buds walk into the maze. He saw me going into a gloryhole room and went into the adjoining space. He dropped that fucking perfect 8-9 inch fuck stick through the hole and I turned around and slid on. I swear that dude was trying to hit me in the brain he was fucking me so hard. He loaded me up and afterwards I found a hot guy roaming around, bent him over a chair in the jail cell then fucked and loaded his ass. 

• Like 4

On 7/4/2022 at 12:45 PM, Queenzlander59 said:

So yesterday I had arranged a fuck with a seemingly keen guy I had been chatting to for ages on Biaustralia.

I messaged him at 630am to say we were all go for 9am at his place as arranged. He replied he had to go into town and would be free by 1130. I said OK and gave him my phone number to text me when he was ready and to give me his address. I had rearranged my day around him. 

I then got a message from another local guy asking me to cum around. I replied I had arranged another fuck but the guy had put me off til later. He said to contact him if it fell thru. 

So I went about my day and sure enough the first guy flaked on me. No messages and no  contact... he wasnt even online!!

So I contacted back-up guy and he said to cum around. I wasn't far away so I popped a viagara and was there in 6 minutes. 

The older gent (my age too) opened the door in only a sexy black thong. We sat on the couch and fondled each other. He then sucked me hard waiting for the blue pill to kick in . I sucked his yummy fat cock and then rimmed his sweet hole. I fingered him with only spit and he said he had already been fucked that morning!  This got me super excited so he jumped on the couch on all fours ass up. 

I slid my rock hard cock into his cunt and it went in super easy 

I then pounded him hard for a good 5 minutes (pretty good for me considering I hadn't cum in around 75 days). Naturally I couldn't hold on much longer and released what felt to be a huge load deep into his hole!. 

He ground his ass into me as I came, causing waves of pleasure to wash over me....  it was the best fuck I have had in ages!!

I stayed in him till I softened then pulled out and fingered his his now sloppy cunt; giving it a lick to taste my cum!

He then got his 14inch dildo out and demonstrated how he could take it all the way up his asshole!!

While I had been let down by the first guy  this fuck sure made up for it! Will be back for sure!!  

Wow, that's really amazing to me to read You hadn't cumm for 75 days. As a total bottom, i will go long stretches without cumming because it makes me even hornier and needier for a Top. When i do cum after a long while, it's a big load. i never thought of a Top going without, but wow, i would have felt so, idk, honored to get Your 75 day load. Not just the cum, but the pent up energy, sort of well seasoned orgasm that You had, as you say: "Best fuck [you] had in ages."  i love receiving a Mans cock, desire, cum inside of me, but i also love receiving His orgasm and intense pleasure, i swear it feels like they transfer from Him into me, so fucking Hot. 

Just sucked a cock I've been after for years.

I've chatted to this guy on and off for the last 10 years and things just never seemed to line up. He's in his 50s tall and muscular, balding with a goatee and a 8" uncut cock. 

I've heard stories of him over the years, the way he's bred multiple men which claimed he was the best fuck ever.

So this man has been a legend in the area, today he hit me up on grindr being really close wanting a quick blow before getting back to his farm. He opens the door grabs me and starts making out hard immediately unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling his pants making me rub his hardening uncut cock through his underwear.

Next he pushes me down to my knees with force shoving his cock in my mouth fucking my face as he got harder and deeper into my throat. 

He kept it up for a solid 8 minutes, I couldn't breathe half the time almost blacking out twice.

Until he started Cumming with the best tasting cum I've ever tasted. He kept pumping while telling me to cum for him which made me shoot a massive load all over the floor.

• Like 7

Was running a couple quick errands before work, logged onto sniffies to see if there was any good action. I live in a vacation destination, so summertime always brings new tops to the area, and sure enough an anon profile had sent me a message that was just a pic of a thick 7.5 inches. Quick check of the profile said condoms on prep, but I was horny as fuck so figured why not. I sent an ass pic back and got an immediate reply asking if I was cool with public. It’s sunny and broad daylight, but I said sure. He told me to meet him at the nearby shell gas station, and to look for the red jeep. 5 minutes later I’m pulling up next to it, and a tall bearded Latin guy steps out and motions for me to follow. Now I’m 6’6”, and this guy was almost as tall, which I LOVE. We walk around back to a hidden corner near a couple of power boxes, and he turns around and grabs me and forces his tongue into my mouth, which totally surprised me but in a good way. I love a top that lets me suck on their tongue, but I had assumed he was ‘straight’ and would be into kissing. Now, I’m a bit nervous since it’s broad daylight with tons of traffic, and he must have sensed it, cause next thing I know one huge hand wraps around my throat and pushes me against the wall, while his other hand slides two long fingers right into my mouth and to the back of my throat. I gag for a second, then he shushes me and tells me to calm down, he’ll give me what I need. I was instantly rock hard. He finger fucked my mouth for a minute, going all the way back to my throat and making me gag, getting his fingers nice and slimy, then promptly spins me around, pulls my shorts down and slides them into my hole. It’s a stretch and hurts a bit, but it’s bearable. I hear him spit a couple time, feel his cock at my hole, then his fingers reach around and go back in my mouth as he pushes forward in one slow solid thrust until his pubes are scratching my ass. He leans forward and whispers in my ear ‘sorry, forgot a condom’ then starts fucking me hard and deep, keeping one hand in/over my mouth. I’m in heaven and totally in the zone. He piston fucks me for a few minutes, grunting quietly before turning my head and asking if I’m a fag, I nod yes, he smiles and says ‘good fags take loads’, and I nod again. He grins wider and says ‘good fag’ before pushing in all the way and unloading, his cock throbbing five or size times before he pulls out, spins me around again and grabs my dick. He looks me in the eyes and starts throat fucking me with his fingers again while he jerks my cock until I’m cuming all over myself. We pull out pants up, he tells me he’s staying at a cabin for a few weeks in town, and we exchange numbers. When I walk back around to my car, clearly a mess, there’s a state trooper parked right next to me… almost got busted but he was inside getting coffee. I made my escape and went to work dripping 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Been getting my hairy cunthole raided hard & bred since 7pm last night (now 4:50am Friday) by a tall muscular 28 yr old Nigerian lad called Obasi, curtesy of my Nigerian muscle daddy mate Ade.  He’s 6’2”, athletic muscular build, thick bushy pits that are deliciously ripe now and a nice big bush at the base of his fat veiny 10.5” cut cock! He’s raided my cunthole hard all over the house in every position you can imagine.  He’s bred 6  big thick & creamy loads balls deep in me, work on load 7 will begin shortly.  He’s made me orgasm 3 times making me tremble in ecstasy as I felt his dick pumping inside me.  He wanted a little break but my cunthole is getting hungry again, time to slide back on his big dick & get load 7.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

6 hours ago, Bareback4ever said:

Been getting my hairy cunthole raided hard & bred since 7pm last night (now 4:50am Friday) by a tall muscular 28 yr old Nigerian lad called Obasi, curtesy of my Nigerian muscle daddy mate Ade.  He’s 6’2”, athletic muscular build, thick bushy pits that are deliciously ripe now and a nice big bush at the base of his fat veiny 10.5” cut cock! He’s raided my cunthole hard all over the house in every position you can imagine.  He’s bred 6  big thick & creamy loads balls deep in me, work on load 7 will begin shortly.  He’s made me orgasm 3 times making me tremble in ecstasy as I felt his dick pumping inside me.  He wanted a little break but my cunthole is getting hungry again, time to slide back on his big dick & get load 7.

Sounds like good fun

So last night was a good one. Over the last few weeks my schedule changed so it’s been hard getting loads. Went to the vid store and it was dead as always but the park and ride was hopping. Still no luck. Found a nice guy and was blowing him but he wouldn’t fuck. Another guy came up to us and asked if I fucked so I blew him real quick and bent over. I lubed up with spit but his cock was really thick so he violated me nicely. I like when i get it a little rough but it was a little too much for spit. The guy who wouldn’t fuck me said he was gonna cum just from jerking off watching me fuck. So I asked him to shoot it on my hole for lube so he puts the head of his cock to my beat up hole, pushes in just a touch and unloads. Nice!  He leaves but the other guy is really a roused now and really fucks me hard, harder than before even though I’m lube up with cum. Just as he is ready to cum he pulls out and shoots the first squirt on my ads and back than shoved in hard and unloaded the rest. He hit prostrate just right and I came and peed wile his clock was still me and never touched it. Good thing I took off my shorts altogether. 

He leaves and I’m rock hard again so I looked around for someone else but it was really quiet at that point. So found a lilltle nook and stripped off my t shirt and shorts and jerked another load out as all that cum was flowing out of my ass. When I cleaned up I shined my phone on the napkin and it was a little pink. 

job well done 😉

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Brake line broke on my van,middle of nowhere. I got a tow truck and the guy(heavy, late 50's,mexican) took me to a shop who could fix it the next day and said I could stay in my van overnight. The van is built for vanlife, so like a little rv.The tow guy checked it out and said I must get a lot of chicks. I said I'm into girls. He said sorry and left.

He stops by late and asked if I needed anything. I said I was fine and he said he was married but his wife doesn't have sex  anymore and he's always been felt bi. I asked him if he wanted to come in and find out, He looks around like a drug deal is going down and gets in.

He's clearly nervous and I have him lay on the bed the short way legs over the side. Take down his pants and a nice brown 7 incher with huge balls. I go down on him and he leaks precum like a faucet. He says he wont last long and his dick gets hard as steel and blows ropes in my mouth. Top 5 cum producer.  So salty and so much. 

• Like 7

Gave my load to my muscular fuck bud who's just a few streets over from my home. Got on Grindr this morning, saw his message saying to come over anytime, he needed my cock and load.  Replied on my way. Got to his place and came in, dropped my running shorts and he pulled out my cock and sucked it hard. Felt so awesome being deep throated and my balls massaged. Went to his room. This sexy beast of a muscular/masculine man got on all fours. I ate him out good, stroked his cock while playing with his ass. He was moaning with delight as I tongue fucked him good.  My cock was throbbing at this point. Grabbed lube and slicked up my rock hard cock and slid in slowly. He was super tight and his ass muscles were fighting my cock's penetration. I finally bottomed out and let him get use to my thick cock. Started pumping him hard and deep for a good ten minutes. He kept telling me how much he loved my cock and needed to be bred. This guy is by far the sexiest, most handsome man I've ever had the pleasure to fuck.  I couldn't hold back any longer and shot my load. Delivered a nice big 5 day load. My cock throbbed forever as I pumped and fucked my load deep.  This guy really turns me on. Checks all the boxes, and especially love how masculine he is and yet how he's such a cum hungry bottom.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Not sure, if this is the right section to post.  At least this is how I got my last load on Wednesday afternoon last week. 

I was chatting with a top on grindr. Turned out he likes bareback and got even excited about a quick fuck only. I explained that I‘m also fine with just getting fucked until he is cuming, no need for me to cum. 

He also sent a video of his dick then, showing that he has quite a bit of precum, which I find really hot in general. He explained that it is usually enough to get his dick inside. After that remark I cannot think about anything else then meeting up with this guy as early as possible. 

So the conversation continued a bit until we had reached the point, where he told me then to come over to his apartment. He would leave the door unlocked. I should get in, just pull my trousers down a bit and get on all fours, my head in the direction towards the door.

Asking him if I should take off my shoes (not uncommon in the country where I live) he just replied, it would take too long to leave then for me, when he is done with my ass. That was just the perfect vibe I was looking for. 

On my way to him he sent a photo of a kind of a pillow on the floor of his hallway, telling me that it is for my knees to put on. 

Roughly an hour later, I was in the elevator of his building, left on the 6th floor and walked to the left door, as have been told. 

Closed the door behind me and see the pillow in the hallway as it was on the photo. So I kneel down, pull my trousers down, and push my naked ass in the air while being on all four looking towards the entrance door. I decided to only wear a jockstrap below my jeans, so that my ass would be accessible with just pulling the trouser down and also because I thought a tight underwear might it make more difficult in case I would need to stretch my legs further apart while kneeling. 

After a couple of seconds or so a door behind me opens and someone steps behind me. 

Then the wet tip of a dick slides directly between my ass cheeks poking forward, striving to enter my hole.

In anticipation I push my ass further up and in the moment the dick and my hole meet at the right angle I feel him opening me up and entering my hole eventually. 

He started to first slide in and almost out of my hole with only the tip of his dick. Probably there was most of his precum, as it felt quite slippery with very little friction. 

I tried to push back a bit to get the full dick inside. He stopped moving and I heard something like a big drop of saliva falling, he most likely spit on his dick. 

Right after I feel his dick going completely inside my guts. The fucking starts now in a regular pace. I‘m not even trying to look at him, I‘m just focussed on feeling this dick working my ass towards something that will most likely end up in filling up my hole with hopefully a lot of sperm. Technically it could have been anyone mounting me from behind, while I was waiting being nothing else than a naked ass waiting to get fucked. But I was so horny, I probably wouldn’t even have cared in the end. 

He starts to hold my hips with both hands and continues fucking me in a very steady pace. I just put my head further down, closed my eyes and let him own my ass. 

After just 4 or 5 minutes his grip of my hips gets more tight and his thrusting gets deeper. After taking it like that for a minute he says that I should get ready for his load. What then follows is a push of his dick as deep as he can drill inside my ass: he pulls me back really hard on his dick and with both thumbs he is stretching my butt cheeks apart, so my hole is wider. I feel him pushing in hard one more time and holding it there and I know that this is the moment I‘m getting pumped his load inside. He groans a bit. Then like 20 seconds later he pulls out his dick slowly.

I feel his very wet dick sliding out and I stand up slowly. I‘m hard like a rock after this breeding of my hole. He just looks at me quickly, wishes me a nice remaining day and disappears into what I think is his bathroom. 

I just pull up my trouser and leave the apartment and get out of the house in no time. 

Walking back home I feel the cum wet and slippery inside my ass. Not sure if I‘m leaking, but I also can’t check really while walking. And there is this slippery feeling with every step. I‘m trying to clench my hole, but I feel so open that I‘m not sure it changes anything physically. I text him to thank for the breeding. He seems to be happy with my service as a bottom and replies that he came a lot. Looking at the message time, I realize that when I arrived at his place it took exactly only 12 minutes until I left again with my ass full of his cum. Which made me feel even more used as bottom made for breeding. Just a perfect outstanding encounter. I hope I can get that soon again from this guy. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5