Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to DC last week. I had originally planned to search for at least one good fuck and breed, but the prior week i had to have a hemmoroid removed unexpectly, so that put a damper in that plan. But my mouth was still working!

I had been in touch with a few guys on Growlr and one caught my eye. We had made plans to meet up my second day, and his day off. He was a very sexy black guy with a nice BBC i wanted to get down my mouth. He met in my hotel and started off by giving me the best massage i've ever had! After he rubbed me down, I got to work on his dick. 

This was when Daddy took control over my mouth and made sure he fed me every inch. I don't have good gag reflex, but once he fed me with my head over the bed, he was able to get nice and deep! he kept telling me i was his boy and i was gonna please Daddy good. He was edging my "little boy cock" all while he was deep in my mouth and he never let up until he was ready to cum which he did but not before he made me shoot my load all over his face. He then blew his load down my throat and it felt so fucking good!

He was so understanding of my issue and i hope when i'm back to fucking shape, the next time, my ass is daddy's!

• Like 3

My last load was earlier this evening.  It was the 6th of the day and my personal record.

Started about 10 AM and kept up on Sniffies and Grindr.

All bare, all in my hole and after #5 I found myself in need of some fresh underwear.,

I only wish I could get some more... It was great getting bred repeatedly today... I need to do it more often... ;)

• Like 1

Ok so I just found this website because I need to share. I'm a 6ft 5 muscular bottom, in an open relationship with my bf. We're both on prep and fully vaxxed up against the usual diseases. Ive only ever used condoms with hookups before.

Then I met this Nigerian guy, with a huge thick cock. We used condoms the first few times but he's always asked for bareback, as he likes breeding. Ive always said no, until two fucks ago when the condom came off and ended up inside me as he came, filling me with his load. I was kinda scared so I got a full STI test and it came back clean. He messaged me again and asked me if he could breed me properly this time. He said he had only fucked one other person and that they were both STI free, so I said fuck it, you can breed me.

Holy shit it was amazing. His cock felt 100 times better inside me. It slipped in with much less effort than usual, and he was so hard i could actually feel my hole widening as he thrusted. He fucked me for 45 minutes in different positions and made me squeal like a pig as he pounded my prostate and rearranged my guts to fit this thick cock.

I whispered 'breed me' into his ear when I thought I couldn't take his dick any longer and he immediately started pounding even harder. He thrusted deeper and I could feel the throbbing cock release the seed deep in my cunt. I told him to stay in me, he lay down on top of me for 5 minutes as every bit of cum was absorbed from his cock into my hole. When he pulled out his cock was perfectly clean, and I love soft cock so I sucked every last drop of cum out. 

He wanted to examine my hole afterwards and told me to spread it so he could look, so I did and he told me it looked like a pussy. I asked him to show me a picture and it really was a proper cunt. I loved it. We cuddled for about an hour and I headed home to push out the load. I did it in front of a mirror and I swear to god ive never seen a load this size before. It started out as liquid with the unmistakable smell of cum, then it became thicker and creamier until I had pushed out all of his beautiful sperm. I was tempted to eat it but I chickened out, which I regret 😭.

I messaged him to tell him about the size of the load and he responded 'I was trying to get you pregnant, they are my babies inside you' and it made me so fucking horny. Just imagining being bred by this beautiful cock again drives me insane. I wake up in the night rock hard and dreaming of being drilled full of cum again and again. I think ive just become a cumslut 🥲

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I been talking to this black top on Grindr for a year. We finally got to meet yesterday. He said he was about 9 1/2 inches. He lied that  Monster black snake had to be about 12 inches i could not fit that whole thing in my mouth. Then he fuck me hard for at least 45 minutes. He kept hitting my prostate he had me moaning I blew my load without touching myself. He cum in me twice got his phone number definitely can’t wait to meet up with him again. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2  Black guys, one fucked my hole, the other i sucked off. met them outside of the  Chinese restaurant i was going in to pick up an order. asked me for some money before i went in.. when i came out, talked to them and invited them over my house. brave and slightly scary. but not first time i've literally picked someone up off the street. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

My last load was from a guy in his 40s I hook up with frequently. I’m 22He has a place but really loves fucking outside and in public and so do I. This time he texted me yesterday saying he was gonna pick me up and find some place to fuck my brains out. Didn’t have to say much else!

when I got in the car he was already hard stroking his dick and he had me pull off my shorts right away too. I got to sucking. Normally we go to a park or this one nude beach to fuck but this time we were just looking for the nearest place, he ends up pulling into a gas station and fucking me behind the building. It was like 8pm so the inside was closed but still kind of light outside so anyone could have seen us If they drove behind. This guy really brings out the exhibitionist in me, at the nude beach he likes to fuck me right out in the open where anyone can see us and they often do. After he loaded me up at the gas station we went back to his house and he fucked and bred me for hours, eventually he got tired and he fucked my ass with a dildo some more. I love when he tells me how much he loves my sloppy hole 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

16 hours ago, jimazoid04 said:

I went to DC last week. I had originally planned to search for at least one good fuck and breed, but the prior week i had to have a hemmoroid removed unexpectly, so that put a damper in that plan. But my mouth was still working!

I had been in touch with a few guys on Growlr and one caught my eye. We had made plans to meet up my second day, and his day off. He was a very sexy black guy with a nice BBC i wanted to get down my mouth. He met in my hotel and started off by giving me the best massage i've ever had! After he rubbed me down, I got to work on his dick. 

This was when Daddy took control over my mouth and made sure he fed me every inch. I don't have good gag reflex, but once he fed me with my head over the bed, he was able to get nice and deep! he kept telling me i was his boy and i was gonna please Daddy good. He was edging my "little boy cock" all while he was deep in my mouth and he never let up until he was ready to cum which he did but not before he made me shoot my load all over his face. He then blew his load down my throat and it felt so fucking good!

He was so understanding of my issue and i hope when i'm back to fucking shape, the next time, my ass is daddy's!

Im originally from DC. The city has lots of hot BBC Daddies, etc. Im assuming Dupont Circle is still a hot gay area.

On 9/6/2022 at 9:10 PM, sausalito said:

at my place. got fucked & sucked him over 2 hours... collected 4 loads in the ass.. 6-7 uncut curved american/latino. i will feel this for 2 days

at my place again fucked & sucked for 2 & half hours so many positions. we would go back forth picking them.. he cum on my hole then fucked it into me... almost got a load sucking him off.. i was in a zone with the music playing.. 

Last night. This 20s guy who loves Daddy ass. Hot buff jock. We didn't have much time but he enthousiastically pumped two big loads deep in my ass. Fucking love it! And him. I'll make sure we have more time next time and hope for more 😉

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Last night was for me as well - finally !!!

Started out with a couple of beers over at a bar close by, a little fiddling, a little diddling, but ditched after a little while.  Only rutted in one Hole around the corner between some parked cars, but was impatient to get to my favorite fuckjoint  (which re-opened last night after closing for 2 weeks on orders from the Health Dept. for mpx reasons).

It was almost like meeting a dear friend again after many years.  There was a line to get in, and I think every damn guy in line had a hardon in his pants - I know I did.  Did my routine of walking through the place, sniffing the wind, and headed to the darkroom.  Got groped before my eyes adjusted (as much as they can - it's pitch black in there), and there were guys rutting in every square inch of the darkroom.  It was just wonderful.  Magical.  Every guy I could reach out and touch was either fucking Hole or taking Cock.  I started fucking the nearest Hole, and while I was in it, a rather slim guy wormed his way through the melee, and apparently started taking a Cock next to me - I could feel his breath on my cheek, but couldn't see him at all.  Put my arm around his waist to feel his ass full of another Cock, and realized his Hole was right there - not buried way back behind a pair of asscheeks. a very modest Cock, nice furry ass, just the way I like it best, and his lips brushed against mine.  I'm not that much of a kisser, but this guy was burning with Lust too, and so I did.  Whispered how hot his ass felt full of that Cock fucking him, he whispered how much he loved taking loads, all of that.  The guy fucking him was starting to breath harder, so I whispered Breedshit into that guy's ear, and shortly he pumped his load into the guy my Cock was pointing at.  

Started telling the guy how much I wanted to fuck him, how hot his Hole felt, filled with that fresh Sperm, and told him I was going to eat his Hole out before I pumped mine up there too.  He just groaned, kissed, clearly he loved pigsex as much as I do.  But, before I could even maneuver around back to get in his Hole, another Cock was already half way into his Hole.  Couldn't see anything, but I just told him how beautiful he was with raw Cocks rutting in his Hole, and I'd gladly wait my turn.  So he took the load off that other Cock while I just rutted in the same Hole I had been in, but each of us had one arm around the other's shoulder, he just loved kissing, whispering filthy truths in each others ears.  Finally the other Cock Bred his Hole, and this time I made sure to get behind him before another Cock started in on his Hole, knelt down and kissed, licked on his Hole briefly, then shoved my tongue up there, and got a wonderful taste of his ass, his musk, and the Sperm other Cocks had fucked up there too.  It was getting really jammed in the darkroom at this point, and after 28 days of nothing but my damn fist, his Hole was like the finest velvet - the Sperm in his Hole was like ambrosia mixed with poppers - his loads soaked my pubes when I shoved it in, and I love that.  

By the time I finally got my Cock up his sweet Hole, other guys were wanting to Breed him too, and a couple started talking Breedshit in my ear - feeding their Cocks to his mouth - and I think I must have shot my toenails up his gut along with my Seed.  I could barely stand - it was nothing less than a perfectly beautiful mating with a guy I wouldn't even recognize if I saw him on the street. 

I left the darkroom after some more filthy sweet-talk, and went out to the bar for some air for a while.  I must have stunk like the pig I am - wringing wet with sexsweat - the bartender looked and me, grinned, and just shook his head back and forth.  And all I did was sit there, sip my beer, and smile.    

I hope he's there again tonight !!!

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

had a bbc come over for a quick breeding..   sucked him at 1st said he need my hole or he would cum, so i turned around while he in a chair & backed up talking his dick slowly to get used to it, after as few minutes he force me down on my stomach & buried his cock into me.. he doesnt like to go in out he just stays buried deep & tries to go deeper. next he pushed 1 leg forward repositioned himself to pump his load in me.. i search for my plug after he left & its holding that load in for the night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Usual bookstore fuck tonight. A 30 yr.old, into my daddy vibe, started sucking my cock like a professional. I really was in the mood for ass, so I took my cock out of his mouth and asked him if I could fuck him now that he got me hard. He was acting like it was a difficult choice, yammering about it being so public, etc. Thankfully, a smaller bearded guy, maybe 40, had been watching us the whole time and he presented his ass asap to me. So I turn away from guy #1 and focus on this new fella. Rubbing his cheeks and crack, I discovered his hole was dry. I rubbed some spit on it, and some of my leaking precum. The guy bends over and allows me to enter his tight hole in one gentle push. His obedience really got me going, and I started fuckin him steady. Guy #1 got up and left. Not that I cared, and I just focused on giving this sexy guy my nut. I told him I was going to shoot as deep into him as I could, and he gripped my cock harder and milked me until I blasted out my load. Once my cock stopped throbbing, he slid off it, sat down in front of me and licked my cock clean. He even pulled my underwear up. I rubbed his face/beard with my hand, and told him I hoped he enjoys that load in his ass. He thanked me, and I headed for the door. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4