Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

got 3 today 

1st was a stocky guy full beard he rimmed me real good then i sucked him.till he wanted to eat more ass. finally fucked me a bit then another few minuets rimming  final fucking & breed me.. 

2nd was a guy with a rock hard uncut started sucking him while he puffed a blunt sitting on my couch..good 15 minute sucking till he got behind me & started fucking me oin my knees. lots of poppers..after a bit i kneeled on the couch & got a good fucking & a load.. he stepped back & i sucked him for a bit standing then he sat on couch i continued to suck him next i threw a blanket on floor i knelt with my hole spread open fucked me until i almost lost my position. Then laid 1 knee up 1 straight & fucked me till load #2.   session was around 1 hour 20 minutes.

also got fucked & loaded mon & tues..& sucked out a load on sunday

• Piggy 2

Just walked in the door from pumping my load into my neighbor's kid. I took out the trash early and he was doing the same...we have been neighbors for 5 years, when I moved in the kid was 17, now he is 22 and in college. Two summers ago I saw on Grindr a 20 year old looking for anon cock and the profile was 50m away. I messaged him and found out he was my neighbor. His family has a finished garage that is separate from the house and that he uses as his bedroom. He gave me instructions to his bedroom and told me he would be ass up naked and waiting. Needless to say, I got there quick and fucked him. I left and kept it anonymous at the time. He sent me a message on Grindr after and said I could do that anytime as long as it was anon. I've been fucking him like that for a couple of years. It's always coordinated when we are both on Grindr and it is always anonymous. I've never been sure if he knew it was me or someone else nearby.

So anyway, I see him on the street with his trash bin and I asked him why he was home, thought he would be off at school. He said his dad wasn't doing well so he came home for the weekend. (It is Friday morning now).  I made some more small talk and dropped "well, will you be online this weekend?" He didn't miss a beat and said, I can go get into position and wait or you can just come with me now. Well, I walked with him to his room, we stripped, spent a lot fo time making out which we have never done...and then he begged me for my load...I flipped him around and filled him just like he wanted. 

Good start to the day! I'll be watching Grindr all weekend to see if he wants round two!

The boy is always hard as a rock when I fuck him and never cums...at least not while I am with him. I hope someday I can see him shoot...he has the tightest body that would be so hot to see tense up and release!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

I am lucky enough to have a few tops who have bred me for years, but was rather unlucky the other day because two of them asked for some ass at pretty much the exact same time that evening. For those wondering, why not do a threesome? I don't like threesomes because it's rare that everyone is happy with the outcome. Also, I didn't want either of them to know about the other as I didn't want any questions. The only threesome I've had that worked well was when one of the tops chose the second top, but I digress. 

The first top who reached out said he planned to arrive at 7:45 pm. He is always punctual because he has a wife at home and must plan the breedings meticulously.

The other top is one I hear from less frequently, but has been breeding me for at least a decade. He asked if he could come at 7 pm. Now that was cutting it too close for me, so to give myself a little wiggle room, I asked the first top to come at 8 pm.

Then, the 7 pm scheduled top ran into a huge traffic jam and only arrived at 7:45 pm. FUCK. I texted my 8 pm top that a "friend" was dropping by unexpectedly and wouldn't be staying long. I asked if he minded waiting in the car. He said he could only wait until 8:20 pm.  I told him that I'd rush the "friend" to leave by telling him that I had ordered food that I needed to pick up.  

So the late arriving top and I got right down to business. I sucked him, rimmed him, licked his balls and then assumed the doggy position on the edge of the bed. When his dick entered my hole, the clock read 7:55 pm. He fucked his load into me, had washed up and was ready to go by 8:10 pm. I then opened the window to air out the bedroom and did a quick hole check. All good. At 8:16 pm, I texted the waiting top that I was ready.

I like this top in particular because I don't even have to suck his dick. I wait ass up on the bed and he has a boner as soon as he rubs his dick on my ass. I think my cummy hole turned him on because the next thing I know he was grunting loudly and had added his own cum to the mix. He shoots big loads that often soak my balls after he is done. 

By 8:30 pm, I was laid up with a wet, gaping hole that was making squishy noises when I rubbed my ass cheeks together. It's nice having dick just drop by like this. But I gotta space 'em out better next time 😂 .

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

On 5/11/2010 at 10:59 AM, JakeTurner said:

Went to this black guy's place and got a load today. He just had this big room in an old run down rooming house - sorta sleazy. He just treated me like a hole and was done in less than 10 minutes.

Hooot

Went to bz bathhouse in detroit on Saturday.  Got fucked 8 time and took 5 loads.   4 were BBC.   A few guys got verbal.  One hot black guy came in the room and asked if I wanted another load.  Of course I said yes.   He the fucked me very aggressively and hard for all but 15 seconds until he pumped his load inside me.   I only know what a guy looks like if i turn around and see them leave when they are done.  When they come in, I don't look.  Because cumdumps don't do that.  I'm over 55 now and still get guys in their early 20's breeding me all the time.   Love that age doesn't matter as long as I have some good ass to give.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

friday. hooked up with guy for 2nd time cut 6.5 cock. was a long session. arrived at 6 we started with sharing a beer (mad Elf) he likes to rub my body which i dont mind if im gonna get fucked hard.  i sucked him hard until he wanted my ass.. started fucking me on the chair me on my knees (fav position) he likes to be deep inside not a lot of in & out just pumping me deeper & deeper.  he came at some point didn't pull out stayed hard & kept pumping me.. eventually he had to piss. we shared another beer & I showed him some of my framed art.. we started round 2 at 830 and finished at 930.. more sucking then I laid out a blanket & got on my back I had to get his dick deep in this position..had my legs up way high also wrapped them around him pulling him deeper into me ..love getting deep dicked by him. new divorced from a woman.. cant wait till he gets back from greece..

sat was real nice outside i decided to try out a park more of a parking lot with a trail along the river. have to cross some train tracks to get to trail... not a lot of action to start about 6-7 people in cars playing with phones.eventually an old foreign guy approached asked if i suck so sucking him kept grabbing my head to take all of him inside my mouth event said some stuff in foreign language & came i swallowed. next walk back to river 2 older guys talking i said i just sucked that old man. 1 guy said thats what i wanted i said whip it out & sucked him came in about 2 minutes. while rubbing the other guys crotch. then on the trail a guy mid 30 walked past i asked whats up he said whatever i said i suck u.. while sucking a black kid walked by couple times & stopped. after a bit the guy said suck his dick.. was at least 7 thick inches. but the crotch guy came back & freaked out the kid so he left. & i sucked the other guy another 10 minutes.. & back to car for a bit action died no new people so i left.

night time back at home grindr treated me well contacted a guy we talked pre covid he came over indian guy nice 6 in dick i sucked a while & he said want to fuck you & into favorite position. came a nice load into me..

hour later found a latino guy had a hard 5 inches i sucked for a while he moaned loving my mouth. i asked if he wanted to fuck he asked for a condom (BOO) & hoped he didnt put it on fucked me a while then handed me this ugly purple condom. i gently placed in trash cause wanted to swallow after he left..real nice load better then the old man loads from earlier.

fun friday saturday. taking sunday to relax. fucked 6 times in 7 days.. 

ps i grabbed some condoms after getting std tested to make the nurses feel think i care..lol

• Like 1

Sunday morning fun. I was having coffee Sunday morning about 6am and saw my 82 year old friend online so I text him what are u doing online he said just having breakfast and looking around. I said want company and he replied sure come over. I jumped in the shower fast to clean out and drove there fast.

I got there about 7:30 and he let me. I told him I had a great time with the last 2 visits. He said he likes I would let him do what ever he wanted. I asked how is the bench in the garage. He said added handcuffs to the bottom leggs. Then he asked wanted to see? I said sure we got in the garage he said try it out. I layed on it face down and immediately hey handcuff my hands. He asked hows that and I said very hot! Then felt my sweats get pulled off as he handcuffed my ankles. He spread my cheeks and gave my hole a few licks and said wow nice and clean. He got up and said ill be back. I laid there for a while and he got back with something.

I felt something big and hard go in and left it there while he got in front for me to suck him. I sucked for a while then he said he needs his breakfast and i felt what was in me come out than something squishy go in. He said he is need of some bananas. He ate a  banana in my hole! Wow that was fun. He was putting all kinds of things and eating them out. Then he said nice natural lube and a messy hole is nice then started to fuck me with the banana stuff oozing out. Fucked me for a while then blew a good load and ate my hole and lucked it clean. Uncuffed me flipped me over and sucked my cock till i blew a load in his mouth. Got up he walked me to the kitchen and asked if i was hungry.

We had breakfast together and coffee naked for a while.  I said definitely lets do that again.  I loved it. He said maybe next weekend. 

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I texted one of my regulars a few Fridays ago . I was horny and so was he. It’s been awhile since I had his cum inside me.  So he knows when I text him I want his cock and cum. I ask if he would be naked when he answered the door and well he was when I knocked . I immediately dropped to my knees and started kissing his cock .  We moved to the bedroom and I could tell he was in a mood where he wants my no gag reflex . He violated my mouth for 55 minutes before he sat on my chest and face fucked my mouth till he exploded . 

365F22B8-7C16-424F-B44A-511193210380.jpeg

On 5/9/2010 at 6:30 AM, yunghungtop said:

At home. I made one of my regular cumdumps come over tonight and I shot 4 loads in his ass. Boring, I know, but if you want to shoot multiple loads it's easier when you dont have to worry about being interrupted. I think I'm going to go give him #5...

Love a guy that can shoot over and over.  There aren't many of you out there.   Used to have a fuck buddy that could cum up to 5 times in an hour.   Just that one fuck buddy made my hole cum sloppy.   I had another that always gave me 3 loads within an hour.     Several times I'd time it on a friday or saturday evening before going to the bathhouse so I'd have a head start of several loads already in me before getting 1/2 dozen to a dozen more.

• Like 2

Well, I don't go on all that much about it, since so many guys don't live in areas where the opportunities are so plentiful.

That said, I'm somewhat perplexed these past weeks.  One night, 5 weeks ago I went to my favorite fuckjoint as per usual, and hit the darkroom.  After some rutting in Holes, I was at the end of the lineup, near one of the doors (which means, there was some light getting through from the corridor), and a guy about my height came into the darkroom, felt up my Cock while I was rutting in some Hole, and just kept his hand on it.  Of course, I felt up his ass - very nicely haired - nicely shaped - and felt his Hole.  It was right there.  Not buried way back inside the cheeks, it was right out in the open and visible, without any spreading of his cheeks.  Gorgeous.

That happens to be something I really need to get my mouth on, and I pulled out of the Hole I was in, knelt down and ate that sweet Hole on the spot - and yes, there was plenty.  So a little later I stood up, he grabbed my Cock again and guided it to right where it belongs.  Really a very sexy guy - lightly hairy all over - and I very much enjoy that.  But all of a sudden he pulled off, looked at me, and ran out of the darkroom.  That surprised me, but - nothing I could do about it, right?  Not a word had passed between us, so I just moved farther back into that sweet blackness of Breeding men and did more of what I love to do.  When I was ready, pumped it up another nice Hole, left, and went home.  

The next weekend, there he was again.  Pretty much the same series of events as the week before.  A few minutes of rutting, and all of a sudden he ran.  

Third weekend, I never saw him, but (bear with me on this) there was some other guy in the darkroom that was rubbing his Cock on my ass.  Now I don't take a lot of Cock up my Hole, I don't particularly like it, but I will when there's some measure of connection with the guy I'm fucking.  The guy behind me I couldn't see at all, and I brushed his Cock away with my hand - not aggressively, just brushed it gently away.  He persisted.  Then I actually felt it, and it was way more Cock than I could possibly take.  Eventually he apparently moved on, I wrapped it up, and went home. 

Fourth weekend:  The same bottom was there in the darkroom taking loads, and as I maneuvered towards him to get some more of that furry Hole, I realized by feeling around there was some guy fucking the guys that were rutting in that same furry Hole I was trying to get to again.  There may have been some whispers between the furry-Holed guy and the Top rutting in the guys fucking furry Hole - couldn't be sure - but when the bottom grabbed my Cock and bent over the fuckbench again, I did my usual, and started to enjoy that sweet Hole again.  Presto.  Same horse-Cocked guy as the previous weekend started to rub his Cock against my ass.  As before, I gently pushed that monster away, and this time said something like thanks, but that's way too big for me.  And that's when I figured it out:  They're partners, and their big fetish is, Dad Breeds the guy who's Breeding his boy.  I said to the Dad that I was really sorry, his boy is fantastic, but there's no way I can help out with the "scene".  They left together, I lingered a while longer, and went home.

This past weekend, presto - there they were again.  This time, knowing the lay of the land, and knowing that the Dad's Cock would send me to the hospital to get sewn up, I started the usual routine, but the Dad worked his way over to where I was, and said he wanted to talk to me outside the darkroom.  I replied, ok - I'll be out there in a little bit.  At this point, I hadn't even heard the bottom's voice, just a few words with (what turned out to be) the Dad.  So, I rutted for a little while, and then left the darkroom.  There they were in the corridor, waiting.  

Turns out that they have what I'd call a fetish:  boy takes loads, and Dad fucks whoever's Breeding the boy.  Boy enjoys how much I love eating his Hole, Dad enjoys that too, and would I come over to their place for a threesome, me Breeding the boy, Dad Breeding me (with that impossibly big thick Cock).  So, I said let's go to the bar and have a drink and figure this out.  The whole scene was hot, except that there was no way I could / would attempt to take that guy's Cock.  I asked a bit more, turns out they've arrived at this formula so each guy can get what he wants, and they can do it together.  That's great - I'm all for a pair of Pigs working things out like that.  Problem:  Dad is sure he can get me to do what he wants, and I'm just as sure he can't.  The idea of being a third for a pair of Pigs is appealing, but the price is too high.  I haven't had a Cock up my gut since Covid, when a buddy and I got through that mess together, I know and like him, we've been Breedbuddies for years, and he really wanted to fuck me too.  And, he's got a very reasonably-sized Cock, so it wasn't too much to ask.  Plus, we were already very familiar with group sex together. 

Anyway, I didn't go to their place, and they said they'll be there next weekend, same time, same sandbox, and they're hoping I'll change my mind.  I hate to be a prick, but I kinda resent being expected to do something I don't want to do, particularly since it's physically impossible.  Plus, even if we find out we like each other, I don't know them well enough to walk into something I didn't know was coming.  I don't really know them at all.  So, maybe I'll invite them to go out for supper somewhere, and see if anything comes of that.  I don't know.  Helping the Dad whore out his boy would be fantastic.  But the price - at least at present -  is just too high.  

Anyway .... we'll see, I guess.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I hate to be a prick, but I kinda resent being expected to do something I don't want to do,

You are not A "prick."  As i see it, it's only worth having if all want it, even better if all need it. i'd rather go without than have a guy fuck me who was just going through the motions and didn't want me, and me want Him. That's half the equation as far as i'm concerned. i just don't get someone who would still have sex with me knowing i don't want it.  If there's a "prick" in the equation, it's the guy who would fuck you after you've repeatedly said "no." 

• Upvote 1

About 10 minutes ago. my sweet Latino muscle Boy. i don't write about Him every time He breeds me, He is so spontaneous, i have to scramble to prep for Him, and have discovered just how fast i can prep lol.... sometimes it's a little scary. Haven't had any accidents, but have had a little trapped water a few times, always clean though. 

He's shy, doesn't say very much. We met on Squirt, so sometimes i write Him notes telling Him how much i like how He fucks and some of the ways He turns me on. He seems to like hearing that stuff, but never responds with words. Tonight He fucked like a beast, He was wild touching and scratching (not hard) my back, spanking my ass. He has a lot of stamina and i know He keeps fucking after He has cum.

i'm a skinny guy. i go to the gym and do what i call my "skinny white boy routine" just to stay tone and have a firm round ass to breed, but i have no desire to have big muscles... i feel a lot more bottom being the skinny guy lol. i know, so many different flavors out there, glad some Men like my flavor, i'll take any Man who wants/needs to breed, not sure how many Tops feel the same way about bottoms, so i am always grateful when there is that mutaal desire/need. Fuck i am wet with seed, i feel so alive. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Dad Breeds the guy who's Breeding his boy. 

Why can't I find couples like this where I live, or anyone into 3 ways for that matter?

You aren't being a "prick" for refusing him. He should be used to it. I'm not that much above average and it happens to me, the flip side is a lot of other guys are actually seeking him out for that very same reason, and in an active club there usually isn't a shortage of versatile guys to fuck his boy while he fucks them.

• Upvote 1

After I had two medium satisfying visits in the cruising bar and the my favourite sauna (none of the guys wanted to breed me and the majority was into oral sessions only, which is not a new trend, I hope) I fixed a date with one of my friends and a third person. When I say friend, I mean it literally. We have known each other for almost 20 years and although sometimes he fucked me in both holes many times, we haven’t had sex for long years (it can be almost 10). 

He has anxiety problems which became even stronger after the breakout of the covid. So, it was a big deal that he became open for not only having sex with me but immediately for a threesome. It would have been the first time since 2020 for him to have sex. He met a nice guy on romeo and we had some chat with him separately. He seemed promising but we always have doubts. As it’s usual he resigned the meeting in the last minutes. My friend became disappointed and lost his mood. 

While I was preparing myself for the meeting, one of my sexbuddies texted me literally begging for having sex immediately. After the original meeting is gone I messaged him that the way was free. 
He is a real 25 years old hot pig. Although he called himself a sub bear bottom, he is switch and versa. And he has fully dirty fantasies. 
He appeared and just closed the door when I pushed him onto his knees and started to fuck his throat. 
He stood up for kissing and undressing and soon, I found myself tossed to the door and barebacked by him. 
We went to the bedroom and a two hours long crazy play started. We fucked each other, we used several plays like dildos, geisha balls. Both of us love hard nipple play so our tits were tortured. We also played role play. It started spontaneously because while I was fucking him, I whispered in his ear that I ended taking prep (which is not true) and I had probably highly viral loads and he started to beg for pozzing him. 
Finally, he jerked both of us and we presented two nice jizm fountains.

We made videos and who has Twitter can check it 😉 (my account is @VersaKinky)

I’ve been working the early voting ballots for two and a half weeks so I’ve had no time to play. I had the day off yesterday so I went to my favorite bathhouse Chute, I always get the room across from the gloryhole maze so I can go back and forth naked. I spent 4 hours there and got fucked 4 times, took 3 loads and sucked off a beefy cock until he exploded in my mouth. I got seeded 3 times in the maze room and the last one was a big cummer, I could feel his cum running down my leg and balls. I love that feeling of cum running out of my ass so I went back to my room and fingered my cummy hole.

• Like 1