Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last fall I was on vacation in Berlin. I spent the first day almost entirely at the bar. I drank beer and sometimes went to the bathroom to play with men. I sucked cocks and a couple of times I was fucked in the ass. All raw.

Late in the evening I was already quite drunk. But even so, I didn't want to go to my hotel yet. I decided to visit a nearby gay sauna. There were a surprising number of men there. Most were clearly older than me, but that's just fine.

I first went to the steam room to relax for a while, but I decided to go and see if there was action somewhere. In the bigger room, I climbed into the sling and waited in case someone came to fuck me.

I didn't have to wait long before the old and skinny leather gay started caressing the pouch of my jockstraps and my anus. He clearly felt that the hole was open and I was already bred. I was so drunk that my head was spinning. The old man stuck his cock inside me and started fucking me. After a while, his friend came and brought a used condom. I don't know where he found it. Before I could say or do anything, the man had emptied its contents onto the old man's cock and my anus.

At exactly the same moment, the old man came in my ass. Also his friend bred my hole. After this I was ready to go to my hotel.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

I just took loads from 3 homeless guys in an alley behind a dumpster. the one guy was a regular. he fucked me in a park last night and arranged to meet me in the alley with his buddy who likes to fuck me. he brought a bonus homeless breeder, who I dont think has ever fucked me before and they actually kinda took their bending me over against the wall, listing up my skirt, and taking turns fucking me for about 20-25 minutes and dumping 5 combined loads in my pussy. enough to leave me dripping and soaking my thigh high stockings with cum. really pounded my ass hard. the new guy said “im definitely going to be fucking your cunt a lot more.” and told his buddy “her fuckhole is loose, warm and sloppy like a real pussy” my regular said “that’s cause she’s such a whore it’s always getting used"1054722781_x-cumdump.jpg.3da9c9c99ae5e2752577d103e4edb7d4.jpg

dumpsterbaby3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

3 hours ago, Aidsbait said:

I just took loads from 3 homeless guys in an alley behind a dumpster. the one guy was a regular. he fucked me in a park last night and arranged to meet me in the alley with his buddy who likes to fuck me. he brought a bonus homeless breeder, who I dont think has ever fucked me before and they actually kinda took their bending me over against the wall, listing up my skirt, and taking turns fucking me for about 20-25 minutes and dumping 5 combined loads in my pussy. enough to leave me dripping and soaking my thigh high stockings with cum. really pounded my ass hard. the new guy said “im definitely going to be fucking your cunt a lot more.” and told his buddy “her fuckhole is loose, warm and sloppy like a real pussy” my regular said “that’s cause she’s such a whore it’s always getting used"1054722781_x-cumdump.jpg.3da9c9c99ae5e2752577d103e4edb7d4.jpg

dumpsterbaby3.jpg

pure heaven ❤️❤️

I am currently visiting Vienna. On my first day of arrival, I headed to a sauna to relax after my red-eye flight. I hooked up with two guys who took turn to fuck and suck me in the gloryhole booth. One guy gave a hot and nice facial. After that, the other guy and I moved to a cabin where I had one of the most passionate sex at a sauna. It was great chemistry. We kissed, sucked and fucked in every possible position until he shot a hot load in me and stayed in me until I jo. He licked my cum and then kissed me. Usually I am for quick pump and dump and just want to get bred so it is rare to have sex with a stranger that feels like making love. I am still reliving the memories. At the end of my visit to the sauna, I took 4 loads. 

• Like 5

about 20 minutes ago, between a couple of parked cars over by ramrod .... fucked a guy that said he'd been getting fucked all night (it's still dark here) loose sloppy wet Hole  .... other guys milling around, watching, jacking, fucking ..... it was fun ..... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Was workin at job site and 2 guys in the area hit me up on grindr, they were both lookin to use a mouth and ass.   1 bi married big bear and gay cub.  Went over after work to bi married guys house, only had an hour before wife came home.  Walked in and big bear was naked sitting on couch.  Got on my knees and started sucking him.  A minute later I stripped off my shirt and pulled down my jeans.  Cub started eating my ass.  Sucked big bear for a couple minutes and he said he was getting close.  Big bear stood up and told me to face the wall and kneel on the couch to open my ass up.  Ass was spit lubed from the cub, and big bear pushed his hard cock in.. was tight but told him to keep pushing.  Slowly he was balls deep and told me its a tight hairy ass...  fuck yeah told him to keep fuckin, and unload in my hole...  he said are u sure?  Fuck yes im sure.  Kept fuckin balls deep for a minute and unloaded in my ass.  Kept his cock in for 30 seconds milkin that cum and he pulled out.  

Cub was boned up from watching us and he pushed his cock in my cummy hole.  No lube needed.  Cub's cock was thicker than the big bear, felt real good opening my hole and using that cum as lube.  He fucked my cummy hole for a few minutes, then pushed in deep and flooded my hole with another load.  Cub kept his cock in for a little bit milking that load out then slid out of my ass.  Damn i needed that raw fuckin.  Love cum soakin in my hole, so i pulled up my jeans and kept those 2 loads in my hole the rest of the day.  

Edited by BigDirtyBear
  • Like 8
  • Piggy 7

Well once again it was loads.  Just got a fresh supply of T.  So smoked some and went the bookstore where I found an empty booth.  Took of my shoes and pants. Left my jockstrap on and got on my knees on the bench.  Left the door open and in a very short time I took three loads. As cum was dripping out of my ass, one must have had a huge load.  Today not working so going to smoke some more and go during the lunch hour, get a booth and will completely strip and get on my knees and wait to get fucked and fucked  

Drove 30 minutes to take a truckers load in his office, a tiny building off the side of the thruway… bent me over the desk and fucked me raw after I sucked him and got him hard, eventually got down on the floor and he bred me all while calling me a dirty little slut. 🤤

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I just milked a huge load of cum out of my fathers cock, using my boypussy. I walked in dressed like a whore (just the way he likes) in my sluttiest skirt, thigh high stockings, and a halter top.  I sucked his big meaty cock for awhile, then just sat on it without him asking and rode his cock until he blew his load in me. I’m heading to another guys place that wants to eat my fathers load out of my pussy and breed me using my own daddy’s cum as lube.daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.pngtoontran2.jpg.c297f56abf9937e2664f35bd97895374.jpg140_450.jpg.c1b53427dce95cc70240ecf9f258483d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Over the holiday break I went back to my college town for a short vacation and trip down memory lane. I took so much married “straight” daddy cock when I was in college. There was a couple of daddies I’d been dreaming of breeding me since I was going to school. I reached out to them and made arrangements to visit my two dads for some tag breeding. I arrived and they immediately had me get on my knees to suck their cocks. Daddy #1 directed me to the bathroom to clean out. And once I was done I returned to my place servicing their cocks. Soon they led me to their sling on their back patio. 

Daddy #1 is 9x6 uncut 

Daddy #2 is 8.5x6 uncut. 

Daddy #2 lubed me up, I got poppered up, and he slowly opened me up until he was balls deep inside me. He fucked me for awhile while Daddy #1 had me nurse on his cock while playing with his hardwired nips. 

12A3E641-0A93-483A-A4BE-5ED6664E1EA6.thumb.jpeg.f5d66ccc7e4b9eac2ac4d8302b8fd89d.jpeg

After Daddy #2 properly opened me up, Daddy #1 tagged in and fully stretched my hole with is donkey dick. I definitely needed those poppers as he gaped my boy hole and telling me what good boy I am for my daddies. They continued to take turns fucking me deep until Daddy #2 pumped the first load into me. Then Daddy #1 stepped in and bred two more loads into me.

Sadly I had to return to my family holiday activities or I would have stayed in their sling all day and be their cumhole as long as they wanted. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

Last evening I did go to Steamworks Toronto after a long work week. Time for some sex and naked fun!

The crowd was mostly younger, yet very reserved. After getting a room and changing into a jock and ass opened with a butt plug, I went out to cruise. I found a lovely bottom perched on a fuck bench in the front slurp ramp-gloryhole area. He had a perfect, round muscular ass. I started to finger his hole. He moaned in approval. I asked if I could spend some time licking his cuntlips. He said yes. I got down to a wonderful dessert - up and down, side to side, tongue in as far as could. He moved his ass on the fuck bench and backed up on to my face. He was loving it! As I opened his asslips, cumloads were dripping out. I licked whatever cum came out and kissed him with them. Amazing and erotic! I rimmed a few more times throughout the night!

Later on, I met a younger cumdump in the back narrow darkroom. This darkroom has been re-modeled. Still it was dimly lit. I like to spend a lot of time there. Back to the cumdump. He walked up to me and grabbed my hard nipples to play with them. I felt his ass. It felt very wet. I didn't feel like lube. I asked him if I could taste his ass. He bent over, and I got to felch out several loads. Yummy hole! I got up and kissed him with loads still on my lips. He really enjoyed this kiss! A fellow sexpig! I bumped into him several times after.

In that same darkroom, I wanted to suck some cock. A young guy offered his hard cock for me to suck. He was being fucked a bit later by another guy. His cock was gorgeous! Thicker -- maybe 6". The guy fucking him shot into his ass, the younger man I was sucking off shot into my mouth. WOOF!

I stayed from about 8PM-2AM. Not a lot of sex came my way, but I did enjoy walking around in a jock or no jock. I did get some loads to taste and swallow! More guys need to drop their guard!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Last night around midnight I was jerking off and chatting on sniffies. There was a dad really trying to convince me to hook up but I thought it was too late and I didn't have a car and couldn't host since I'm home for Christmas. He was saying stuff like he's been stroking his cock in bed next to his sleeping wife but wants to fuck a hole.. getting me really turned on. We chatted for a while and at 1 AM or so I told him to drive over and we can play in his car.

So I'm sucking him in his car and he says we could go to his office and he could fuck me there. It was really close so I went for it. He took me into his office and had me keep sucking him for a while. I thought he would be more rushed, but I sucked him for like 30 minutes before my jaw got too sore. So then he finally fucked me, having me ride him on his chair. Deep kissing until he flooded me. We cleaned up in the bathroom sink and he took me home.

Before I went to bed I looked him up from the address of his office. I found everything about him, including his facebook, where he seems to be long-time married to a man lol. Oh well the fantasy was hot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I went fishing yesterday morning, not much was biting so I was looking at the usual grindr/fabguys when a bottom about 20 minutes away started messaging me. One thing lead to another and I figured being in a nice warm house would be more fun than freezing on a river bank. I packed up and headed to his. 

As soon is I got to his, I followed him up to his bedroom, he removed his dressing gown and watched me strip off, we slipped under his duvet and started kissing and groping, he had a lovely smooth body which I commented on and he told he’d been expecting to xdress this morning so I suggested he slipped some panties on if he wanted to. He slipped on a little thong and immediately started sucking and working on my hard cock. I moved round so I could toy with his hole while he sucked me. I slipped a finger in and asked if he wanted fucking. He told me he did, I asked if he wanted it safe or raw.. he told me it was the tops choice…

We manoeuvred round so he was on his knees in front of me and I started tonguing his arse, getting it nice and wet. Then I rubbed the head of my cock in it and slowly eased into his tight hole. He moaned for me to go steady so I slowly worked my way in deeper. I started increasing my pace until I was pounding in hard, I asked him if he wanted breeding and he moaned he did so I shot my load deep into his hole and held him on my cock until I’d finished cumming. I dived onto his hole and ate what cum I could which I think surprised him! 

We ended up cuddling and I slowly wanked his cock as we kissed he sprayed a big load over my stomach.

A much better way to spend the day than not catching fish!