Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

5 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

I'd love to have been there to see this entire encounter. 😈😈😈

I can always ask him and see if he doesn’t mind an audience for the next round! 

Got picked up by a married bloke the other night.

40s bald proper daddy bear beard /belly ...chatted online for a bit and he’s been saying he’d really wanted to fuck me for a while ...never got more than a bod pic and cock shot out of him ...then out of the blue he asks if he can meet. I was “sure but cant accom” , he asked if I was ok outdoors / car ...yep

stood in the cold waiting for him and he pulls up in a land rover says Hi and I get in.

Never seen his face before ...pleased about the bald and beard look ...more chubby than he was in his pics but he’s fine lol

get to a parking spot down one of the lanes and he sits there not saying much ...I put my hand on his leg and he’s on me lol ...we snog for a while and get a good feel of each other through the jeans 😜 hes feeling big

“wanna get in the back?” he asked ...so we do and trousers are off ...i was right he’s big and I go down on him dark bush of pubes at the base of a thick uncut 9” tastes really good...after a bit of this I come up for air and hes snogging me again ...im sat across him now and his fat dick is rubbing between my bum cheeks ...hes well wet.

I’m really enjoying his hairy chest and belly and manage to get his cock head lined up to my hole ...he says “you got a rubber mate?” ...i reply “no have you?” ...he hasn’t and hesitates for a bit ...i slide his wet cock round my hole and use some spit to lube up and start to lower myself on to his knob ..”oh baby boy” he says as I start to relax around his shaft and start to ride him ...hes in well deep and I’m leaning in to it 😉

my cock is rubbing off trapped between us as I ride him ...then hes asking “want to to pull out before I cum?” ...”fuck no ...fucking breed me daddy” I say ...and that does him ...hes throbbing a load in me...and im cumming on his belly too ...he’s still rock hard in me so I rock back and start to ride him a bit more ...and fuck if he wasnt up for more ...this time hes fucking me ...hard.. and cums again in my sloppy hole ...fucking love car sex sometimes.

He said after he didn’t think I’d let a bloke like him fuck me lol

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

Finally I have another good one to share 🙂

A few nights ago I started talking to an older guy who really tried to convince me to get picked up in his car so he could fuck me (I couldn't host). I was just not in the mood for it so I put him off. The next day he picked it right back up and was telling me he could pick me up and take me to his office. I thought it sounded hot but I didn't want to get picked up.. luckily his office was just a mile from campus so I walked over after my last class.

His "office" was a single room with paper thin walls between a conference room and another office that I think/pray was empty. It was like fucking in my parents house. Even while I was sucking him I was thinking about my technique so I could be as quiet as possible lol. Between his low hum moaning and the loud as fuck conference phone I actually had to focus to not laugh.

The conference phone actually came in clutch because when we started fucking we were able to get a little more confidence making noise. He fucked me over his desk but he was a good bit taller than me so I ended up getting all the way on his desk, on my stomach legs spread side to side, balls and ass hanging off the edge. It was the PERFECT spot, I could tell it felt amazing for both of us. He found a good rhythm and just fucked me like that for almost 15 minutes but the conference call ended and it got dead silent. That was kind of a bummer because we had to finish going really slow and with no noise. But it was so hot feeling him load my ass quietly as I assume the conference room next door was emptying out. There was nowhere to clean up so I figured I could walk a mile home squeezing my cheeks but halfway through I felt it started leaking so I cleaned up in a McDonalds before it started dripping down my leg :x

• Like 7
  • Piggy 6

Back story young top hit me up on an app, met up and surprise his cock is a thick uncut forearm. He apologized and said if I couldn’t take it and wanted to go he’d understand as guys can’t take him. Anyway, I did, lol, but said my poppers were old and if I had fresh he could rail  me as hard as he wanted as deep as he could go. He was skeptical 

Last night I messaged him  I just got a fresh bottle of poppers on a trip out of town and of course he asked if he could fuck me. I of course said yes. Needless to say he was fucking amazed. Slid in and suprise! My ass swallowed his thick dick balls deep with just 1 squirt of lube. Fucked me in several positions then had me straddle him. He was concerned he was hurting me so I assured him he was good and I grabbed the base of his cock, pulled back his foreskin and drove him as deep as I could as fast as I could and held him there grinding against his hips. His eyes rolled back thrusting as I rode him meeting his thrust driving him as deep as he could go. Then he was like oh fuck I’m cumming, fuck fuck I’m going to cum. He bred me deep and held my hips pressing himself hard against me. Said to let him recharge in my hole and he’d have another go. Then started talking about how amazing my ass felt wrapped around him both loose like nothing then tight.  So I of course slowly started rocking and squeezing my hole muscles more. The look of shock on his face. He was like omg what are you doing? That’s fucking amazing, omg that feels amazing.  How are you doing that? No one has ever done that it’s like your ass is jerking my cock off, fuck…cue eyes rolling back again and I feel his cock filling my hole resisting the squeezing. Round two was underway and a bit harder and rougher use of my hole once he realized this daddy could take him, all of him without an issue. He rolled me over and really pounded me until his moaning changed louder. He was slamming hard against me the bed banging and him yelling a deep primal guttural sound…..then load two was dripping from my wrecked hole. He could not stop talking about how he’s NEVER had anyone take his cock like that and he had never cum like that in anyone ever or had anyone jerk him off with their ass or an ass that just lubed it’s self. (Side note when fucked my ass lubes and gets wet like a pussy idk why) . He asked if I liked it and if I’d come back

this dude is 10+ inches he’s at least 8” thick and cums fountains.  Nice kid too. Always glad when this DILF can show a young guy what his big cock can do in the right hole 😉

and yes, we will be fucking again.  A lot! Haha 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/31/2022 at 12:13 PM, Read1 said:

Last evening I did go to Steamworks Toronto after a long work week. Time for some sex and naked fun!

The crowd was mostly younger, yet very reserved. After getting a room and changing into a jock and ass opened with a butt plug, I went out to cruise. I found a lovely bottom perched on a fuck bench in the front slurp ramp-gloryhole area. He had a perfect, round muscular ass. I started to finger his hole. He moaned in approval. I asked if I could spend some time licking his cuntlips. He said yes. I got down to a wonderful dessert - up and down, side to side, tongue in as far as could. He moved his ass on the fuck bench and backed up on to my face. He was loving it! As I opened his asslips, cumloads were dripping out. I licked whatever cum came out and kissed him with them. Amazing and erotic! I rimmed a few more times throughout the night!

Later on, I met a younger cumdump in the back narrow darkroom. This darkroom has been re-modeled. Still it was dimly lit. I like to spend a lot of time there. Back to the cumdump. He walked up to me and grabbed my hard nipples to play with them. I felt his ass. It felt very wet. I didn't feel like lube. I asked him if I could taste his ass. He bent over, and I got to felch out several loads. Yummy hole! I got up and kissed him with loads still on my lips. He really enjoyed this kiss! A fellow sexpig! I bumped into him several times after.

In that same darkroom, I wanted to suck some cock. A young guy offered his hard cock for me to suck. He was being fucked a bit later by another guy. His cock was gorgeous! Thicker -- maybe 6". The guy fucking him shot into his ass, the younger man I was sucking off shot into my mouth. WOOF!

I stayed from about 8PM-2AM. Not a lot of sex came my way, but I did enjoy walking around in a jock or no jock. I did get some loads to taste and swallow! More guys need to drop their guard!

Felch kissing another sluts loads is so HOT! I do the same when I taste their cumholes at the sauna .

Edited by chipygmalion80
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Hooked up with a Bottom off of Grindr this last Thursday. He invited me over to his place but when I said I could be there in just a few minutes he said to wait as there was another Top he had contacted first and he was on his way. I parked across the street and down a little bit from his house and watched the other guy pull up, go inside and a few minutes later come back out and leave.  The Bottom text me to come in before the guy had even pulled away.  

I walked into his place and he was bent over on the bed.  His ass had lube or cum glistening on it and I wasted no time sliding inside and breeding his used hole.  I must of pumped a gallon of cum deep inside him. 

Screenshot_20230114-064733_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

The crowd was a bit lighter than usual; cold weather (here, when it feels like mid 40's and windy, people think it's about to start snowing) ❄️ usually diminishes the Lusts.  Supposed to be even chillier tonight - but, that's also an opportunity to wear some gear.  It's almost always too hot to wear the hides in South FL.  I think I'll polish up some Wesco's while the playoff-debacle happens a little later on ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

The crowd was a bit lighter than usual; cold weather (here, when it feels like mid 40's and windy, people think it's about to start snowing) ❄️ usually diminishes the Lusts.  Supposed to be even chillier tonight - but, that's also an opportunity to wear some gear.  It's almost always too hot to wear the hides in South FL.  I think I'll polish up some Wesco's while the playoff-debacle happens a little later on ... 

True about the weather, BUT  a great time to dump a hot load in a hot hole! 

Interesting that you enjoy wearing gear!  Somehow thought you were a minimalist when it came to clothing!

I just took a rare mid day load from my father. he usually only fucks me late at night or early morning. when he wants to Gert off during the day its almost always from me sucking his big meaty cock. but I was wearing one of his favourite, sluttiest outfits of mine and he was feeling extra honey so my blowjob turned into a rough hard ass fuck,  much to my delight. I can still feel his load inside me. trying to set up a meeting with a guy who loves eating my fathers cum out of my pussy.daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.pngunnamed.jpg.18796a490a86db07529a461fc86bda63.jpg

• Piggy 2

35 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

Somehow thought you were a minimalist when it came to clothing!

Well, not sure how I gave that impression, but - no.  I like to stay warm in cold weather (I can hear all you guys laughing that still live back North; and I haven't forgotten what real cold is ...).  I generally wear 501's, a t-shirt, and some old engineers when I head out to Breed.  Oh - socks too.  

As to the gear, I've collected quite a bit through the years, and took every bit with me when I moved to FL.  Then found out that 95% of the time it's too warm to wear it.  Being slim all my life, I learned to detest the cold early on, and I'm thoroughly spoiled by the FL weather now.  So no, I can't say I've ever been a minimalist as far as clothes go.  But, I do love guys that enjoy showing off a hot ass 😈

• Like 1

Bout 10 minutes ago, my sweet Latino FB... 

We talked some today, more than we ever have, i think He's shy, which when i think about it, so was i at 26. We realized we've been fucking for a couple of years now, but it's been a lot more frequent the last half year,  often  couple times a week. We're just really right and comfortable  and natural with each other, "Fuck Buddies " is an apt term for us. There's a definite affection there, but not lovers or anything along that line. 

Lately He's been wanting to suck me first, and i was worried because i'm at the extreme end of total bottom and do not perceive myself as having a "cock" and it feels fake to be treated like i do. i'm not delusional, i know i have a penis, but sexually it's not a cock... probably closer to being like a clitoris than a cock, though i shy away at that word too because i have no desire to be a woman... i feel like i'm a cross between the two, idk, no real point of reference for it. But i like Him, and He's inexperienced and so i let Him suck my penis lately because He wanted to.

Today i broached two topics that i've wanted understanding between us, and it went well. i explained to Him that i don't usually get my penis sucked or touched and that i do not like a Man  to make me cum that way, that the only way i that feels natural for me to get my penis touched is if the Man is using it just to make me horny, not to make me cum. He told me He didn't think He is a cum swallower, and i told Him that's perfect for me since i don't want to cum that way. He just likes to suck, which i don't relate to at all because i love to suck because of the pleasure it gives a Man who loves to get sucked, but the way it is, it seems He's pretty close to the ideal of just sucking to get me horny, though He doesn't seem to have a  mind fuck personality.

The other thing i was able to talk about was Him continuing to fuck after He cums. i have had the feeling that He keeps fucking because He thinks that's what i want. He's BI. i was married to a woman for a long time and i trained myself early on with a woman never to cum until she had. i explained to Him that i'm not like a woman that i don't care about having my own orgasm, that having Him have His orgasm in me (among other things) is what i want/need, and whether it takes Him a minute or a half hour, what i crave is Him having pleasure the whole time, and when He is done, i'm done. in my experience with a woman, i wasn't done until she was pleasured, so it's totally opposite.

He's pretty quiet, so i'm not sure how much He grasped or believed what i told Him, but i felt really good being able to put it in the open, i hope it will free Him to be completely Himself with me, because it's the real connection that matters so much to me, there's nothing like that sweet connection  when both completely love the fuck and are not having to be something or someone they are not, just a match where each others need/desire naturally feeds the others. What we have is pretty basic and simple, but it is profoundly intense and satisfying for both of us.

lol, sorry for the long story... this thread is sort of a fuck journal for me sometimes. ❤️

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

So no, I can't say I've ever been a minimalist as far as clothes go.  But, I do love guys that enjoy showing off a hot ass 😈

i don't perceive myself as having a particularly fine ass... kind of a boys ass, not one of those incredible bubble butts that many Men seem to sport (and drive me crazy). Had a neighbor i Louisville who had one of those "David" replica statues in their front yard, i was always tempted to turn it so the ass was facing the street. The ass on Him is mesmerizing. 

i started going to the gym about 9 months ago and have been going every other day and doing what i call my "skinny white boy routine."  The first machine i do is the glut extension, and i can tell the difference after 9 months, which makes me feel pretty good. i sometimes handle it in bed at night to see if i can feel a difference, and it's definitely rounder and firmer now. ideally? i want an ass that screams "breed me" to Men who are wired to do so.

Even though i do not have the emotional disposition to "show off," i don't honestly feel i have the kind of ass one can show off, but that does not keep me from presenting. i'll do that when ever i perceive a Man may have an inkling of interest or desire, and sometimes even when i don't perceive it from them, but am feeling heat for Them.