Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I'm somewhat of a diehard Jax Jaguars fan, but due to my location they are blacked out, so I have to go to a bar about 20 miles to watch them.  As it's cold in Florida had my Jags hoodie on.  A HOT muscled stud came in also wearing a different Jags Hoodie and sat next to me.  Of course we started a convo, which eventually led to him taking me back to his nearby hotel and fucking me like a rabbit!

Im not always good at reading guys, but he grabbed my hand at bar, and put it on his crotch saying he has something more exciting than the game.  He ordered us a shot, and off we went to his hotel!  

• Like 6

Part 2 of Jags stud.  I wrote first part driving to hotel, so now the good stuff.  His cock felt nice and thick when I felt him up at bar.  Come to find out he was definitely a grower.   Once he got fully hard after giving him a bj, he was a good 8+! He was quite an aggressive fuck, and pumped his load in me in about 15 minutes.  We were able to pull up the game on my phone and decided to watch.  Yea we were diehard fans!  When Jax pulled off a miracle and won by 1, he fucked me again even harder!  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Actually I unloaded last night. Did not plan anything and run into a previous fuckbuddie while searching the net. He likes his ass getting fisted but this time he was focussed on my ass. Starting with some fingers but soon his bare cock filled my ass. This went on for about 5 hours, he just kept stuffing my ass again and again. We were both too high to give an mutual assload. So we started jerking. I was focussed on his pozcock and determined to swallow his load. He started ejaculating and within a split second his cock was totaly covered by my lips, draining it, swallowing his gift and licking some wasted drops from his belly. I felt so good being a pozsucker and proud cumsucker. I got  instant hard again realizing this and unloaded my dick just after that.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

19 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Lately He's been wanting to suck me first

Sounds like you're a lucky guy, sweet boy !! 

Do you know whether what appears to be his interest in sucking your Cock is an attempt to pleasure you, or more pleasuring himself?  You mention some degree of shyness - could it be that he likes sucking Cock, but thinks he should cover that part up?

My point is, if he doesn't just like sucking Cock - he loves it - then maybe either you or he could invite a third guy next time.  In the event he loves sucking Cock, and trying to hide that fact, a three-some could wind up increasing the pleasure for both of you.  He'd get not only the primary pleasure of Breeding your sweet Hole, he could also suck off another Cock, and maybe the 3rd guy could summon forth a second load for your magnificent Hole. 

On the other hand, maybe it's just my filthy imagination  ..... in either case, very pleased to know you're being taken care of !!!

• Like 1

Nothing special - just headed over to the bar, chatted with a couple of neighbors (we have a "traffic pattern inspection" going on around here 🥱, hit Pig Alley (which was chilly - it's not really part of the original building, and the cold wind was blowing in), rutted in a couple of wet Holes, shot in one of them and shivered my way back home.  41 degrees and windy is not conducive to hunting Hole.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Sounds like you're a lucky guy, sweet boy !! 

Do you know whether what appears to be his interest in sucking your Cock is an attempt to pleasure you, or more pleasuring himself?  You mention some degree of shyness - could it be that he likes sucking Cock, but thinks he should cover that part up?

My point is, if he doesn't just like sucking Cock - he loves it - then maybe either you or he could invite a third guy next time.  In the event he loves sucking Cock, and trying to hide that fact, a three-some could wind up increasing the pleasure for both of you.  He'd get not only the primary pleasure of Breeding your sweet Hole, he could also suck off another Cock, and maybe the 3rd guy could summon forth a second load for your magnificent Hole. 

On the other hand, maybe it's just my filthy imagination  ..... in either case, very pleased to know you're being taken care of !!!

Thank You for responding to that post, i was hoping You would ❤️

i had similar questions as two why He wanted to suck me. i tried to get it out of Him,  i don't want Him to feel awkward or cornered by my queries.  He either doesn't understand where i'm coming from, or He is too shy to be vulnerable and open about how He feels? idk.  my sense is that He  really enjoys sucking on a penis... and maybe He wishes it was a cock? i don't know if it extends to Him wanting to give me pleasure or make me cum. He asked to suck it to help Him get hard and said He enjoys doing it.  The fact that He said He's "not a cum swallower" at least gives me a little more feed back and helps me still be real since i don't have thoughts that He wants to make me cum. There'd be an extra mind fuck connection for me if He was purposely wanting to make me horny without cumming, but i don't get that vibe from Him.

i've thought of inviting a third, though i don't really have a list or even a single guy to choose from. Partly, i'm reluctant to share Him, fears of losing Him if He likes the other guy better.  The way i am wired is i do like to take multiple cocks, but one at a time.  Even my fantasies of being whored out usually revolve around one Man orchestrating it for His pleasure. In that sense, for me all the men He is using to breed me for His pleasure are under His control, and its His lust/need that i connect to. 

LOL .... I'd respond to what you post, and we both know it.  

Now. 

7 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

He asked to suck it to help Him get hard and said He enjoys doing it

That sounds like a "tell" to me.  Now.  He's Hispanic, and right along with that lovely delicious characteristic comes all the "macho" business.  It's even got a name derived from Spanish.  It's hardly inconceivable that his heritage compels him to reject the notion that he loves to suck Cock, but he can admit it to you because of his feelings for you.  I'd suggest that he already knows what a splendid submissive you are, so let's not press him too hard.  The seed can be planted in his mind, and only gradually watered and - polite cough - fertilized (my apologies - couldn't resist).

The fact that he actually mentioned that he's not a "cum swallower" is interesting.  Why even mention that, I wonder?  He's not a stranger, he already knows you don't 'need' to be sucked off - that you're focus of pleasure lies elsewhere.  

It's difficult to get farther down into the weeds at this point, since only you can access his reactions.  That said, you may very well be closer than you think.  ❤️

• Like 1

I was naked in a public restroom jerking off as I often do I had already sucked off 2 guys (one in the star and one understall) and been fucked by one and a guy poked in the door crack to see me naked and jerking off with the load of the guys who came into my stall to get blown all over my face (I wanted to swallow but he wanted to paint my face, so I left it on), so I opened the door and he came in and pulled out his cock and said suck it, so I did. while I sucked him he reached down and fingered my pussy and asked “is there cum in your hole?” I said yes daddy. he said “good, I knew you were a cumdump. turn around and get on your hands and knees with your head over the toilet so I can fuck you” so I did and he fucked me hard and didnt stop or slow down or go any quieter when a few guys came in. the third guy (an old man) stayed and watched through the crack so the guy unlocked the door and let him watch him do me. so I actually came on the floor. my cumming made the guy cum in me. after he pulled out some of his cum and the previous guys cum dripped out of my gaping pussy so he said “lick my cum off the floor slut. dont waste it. while you’re at it, lick up your own cum.”he watched me lick every drop of cum off he floor, then said “look at me faggot and hocked a huge spit in my face and said “thanks slut”. I asked him “do you want to piss on me before you leave?” he said “no, but I will piss down your throat bitch” so he did, and it was a lot of piss but he sprayed the last few squirts only face then said tanks and left. I tried to let the old man fuck me but he couldn’t get hard enough to get it in. then someone else came in so I closed the stall door, got dressed and left and walked home with dry cum and piss on my face.

• Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

LOL .... I'd respond to what you post, and we both know it.  

Now. 

That sounds like a "tell" to me.  Now.  He's Hispanic, and right along with that lovely delicious characteristic comes all the "macho" business.  It's even got a name derived from Spanish.  It's hardly inconceivable that his heritage compels him to reject the notion that he loves to suck Cock, but he can admit it to you because of his feelings for you.  I'd suggest that he already knows what a splendid submissive you are, so let's not press him too hard.  The seed can be planted in his mind, and only gradually watered and - polite cough - fertilized (my apologies - couldn't resist).

The fact that he actually mentioned that he's not a "cum swallower" is interesting.  Why even mention that, I wonder?  He's not a stranger, he already knows you don't 'need' to be sucked off - that you're focus of pleasure lies elsewhere.  

It's difficult to get farther down into the weeds at this point, since only you can access his reactions.  That said, you may very well be closer than you think.  ❤️

Well, i don't ever want to presume on You <3.

His being Latino and having to possibly wrestle with machismo conditioning occurred to me too.  As an aside, romance brings my submissive side out and bravado, force, etc., shuts it down. He often kisses my back, neck and shoulders in between slamming me hard with HIs cock, and the kisses probably conquer me as much as His driving His cock into me hard... idk, both open and conquer me, the combination has double the effect of tethering a desire in me to give Him ownership.  i don't know how well He understands how much He brings the sub out in me, but i sure don't hide it. i have this vid He took while fucking me and i was surprised by all the sounds coming out of me lol. 

my sense when He said He's not a "cum swallower" wasn't that He had an aversion to the idea, but maybe to the taste? idk, He washes His mouth out after sucking me. With me, i don't relish the taste of cum, i crave the idea of His seed in me, and all that goes along with it getting there. It's the idea and lust behind a Man putting His seed in me that evokes my need for It/Him, so i see us as very different. But He's also comparatively new at this, and i've had enough experience to know who and how i am.

if He does end up wanting me to cum from my penis, i'll suggest He find someone else for that desire, i don't want to give Him something fake. If He ends up needing/wanting that, i want Him to have it from someone who also needs/wants it so He can have the full experience. 

Time will tell probably. 

Just left, my Latino FB. 

Was nearby and wanted to unload. i love a Tops spontaneous desire to cum. i never want a Man to have to masturbate when i have a hole that craves Him. i've gotten pretty good at prepping fast, took me 5 minutes and He was waiting in my driveway. Fuck yeah. 

No sucking this time, He just wanted to fuck. Think it only took Him 10 minutes and this time i felt His shoot... which i fucking love. i love feeling the contractions at the base of His cock as He spasms His seed deep inside of me. i'm having the best weekend, love being full of a Mans seed. fuck, i feel awesome, can barely walk straight... which is probably appropriate for a bottom with a full, gaped hole. 

• Upvote 2

Just came home from spending the night with two daddy. Met them through grinder, they were looking for Asian bottom to share between the two and since I have Monday off I said yes. 

they live in a nice melbourne CBD apartment, so it was a nice place. Arrive and the two daddy’s was like their pic 🙂 gorgeous daddies! One of them is at least 6’4, quite a tall daddy and fit, the other daddy is a big belly hairy bearded daddy:) 

Tall daddy immediately told me to strip, so I did. And we just had a few drinks talking while I’m naked. Also they want me empty. While they have drinks I’m standing jerking off and once I came, I swallow my loads. Then repeat. Basically they want me to keep jerking off nonstop infront of them. Did that for A while and I didn’t really have any more cums. 

after we went straight to the room and  they made my lie on my back by the bed and then the tall daddy start fucking my face.  not that thick cock but very long! But the other daddy is massive thick and long, he went to fuck my ass right away! Honestly it was quite painful l, he was rough and I was chocking on the other cock! That was lasted quite a while and once the bigger daddy blew his load, then the tall one took over right away. Fortunately he didn’t last long and bred me. 

they needed to pee, and I happily drink their piss straight from the tap. And when I need to pee, they made me pee I’m glass and make sure I also drink them. We chat a bit after, and then they taking turn taking me in their bedroom and we just hang out and fuck as their cock get hard.  I slept with hairy daddy’, he was more gentle in bed. Lots of kissing and cuddling and each time his cock hard he would fuck me. Really nice. Hoping to have more of these with them 🙂 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Just left, my Latino FB. 

Was nearby and wanted to unload. i love a Tops spontaneous desire to cum. i never want a Man to have to masturbate when i have a hole that craves Him. i've gotten pretty good at prepping fast, took me 5 minutes and He was waiting in my driveway. Fuck yeah. 

No sucking this time, He just wanted to fuck. Think it only took Him 10 minutes and this time i felt His shoot... which i fucking love. i love feeling the contractions at the base of His cock as He spasms His seed deep inside of me. i'm having the best weekend, love being full of a Mans seed. fuck, i feel awesome, can barely walk straight... which is probably appropriate for a bottom with a full, gaped hole. 

Sometimes when i've been wonderfully fucked and used by a Man, my hole stays conquered for awhile. i kept searching for a word to describe how i feel, both my hole and my psychological hole. When a Man is fucking me, it's as if my hole 'tries' to say taut vs stretched, even though in my mind, i want to open up for Him. The idea of Him helping open my hole is a huge turn one and alliance i have with Him. i love Him for opening me and leaving His signature or 'mark' on my hole. i feel a sort of pride in His ownership. i noticed after getting fucked today (the above quoted fuck), that my hole was staying opened more and had a sort of itchy, used feel that kept me turned on reminding me of His cock and how He used it to mold my hole. Just finished showering and noticed that unless i consciously clench and work to hold my lips in, they push out in a sort of 'defeat'... and it is keeping me really turned on loving How this Man opened and molded and sort of defeated my ownership of my hole and made it His own. Thought some would like to see it, so i just took a picture of my sweet Latino Tops mark on my hole. 

Photo on 1-15-23 at 9.51 PM.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2022 at 7:40 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

We still hook up, usually 2-3 times a month.  Still lives with his girlfriend so sometimes it can be hit or miss.

The sex is great; boi knows how to fuck and his ass is just perfect; feels so perfect when I'm balls deep inside.  He's no longer nervous about playing bare.  He's totally into bareback now.  Came to an orgy, but only bottomed for me and fucked another college guy.  If we had one now, I'm sure he'd dive right in and fuck and get fucked as much as possible.

That said, he's pretty much quit random hookups right now due to monkeypox being out there, but he still plays with me since I'm pretty much doing the same.  So for the time being, he's mine and all mine.

Hey there!! It's me again 😅 any new updates on this? This really turns me on so much. Hope you guys are doing okay and healthy 

Yesterday (earlier in the day) I got a short txt from my 31 yo Vietnamese boy wanting to unload in me. Who was I to say NO?!

I got my daddy ass douched and ready. I'd lost a good deal of weight (27 lbs so far) due to better eating and weight training+cardio. Also, I hadn't see him in a long while due to his parents visiting from Vietnam. Now, we're back to playing. He came over. A little bit of foreplay, sucking and rimming, and onto fucking. It didn't take him long to unload a bit load in me. He kissed me with his load in my ass. I cleaned off his cummy dick. He went on to suck me off and stuck a few fingers in my cummy hole. This triggered me to shoot down his throat.

Afterwards, we went to a new Vietnamese restaurant because we do get hungry for food after hot sex!

• Like 5

Sitting in a meeting, feeling full of cum and a sore hole after taking loads from 2 BBC, they are a couple and good friends that live nearby and today they hit me up saying they missed my hole, who am I to disappoint?

got ready, arrived wearing a jock, got undressed and we headed to bedroom.

after exchanging pleasantries the fun began, I sucked them both (9.5” & 10.5”, both very think!)

at one point I was put in doggy, one pounding from behind while sucking the other, they took turns and swapped places and each loaded my hole.

But they didn’t stop there and while I road the bigger one, the second decided he wanted some fun too and just entered me too while feeding me poppers. They know how it opens me up and turns me to even a bigger slut. 
3 hours later, 6 loads and 1 sore hole. 

the only problem now is, that I need more!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1