Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Few nights ago.  This guy and I were chatting off and on for the last few weeks after I moved into a new neighbourhood.  Finally ended up getting together.  Nothing overly complicated; just back to basics - a good old fashioned intimate encounter.

Just really took it slow and let things happen.  Ended up fucking me for a few minutes, then we stopped for a bit.  Started again for a while, then stopped again.  Went on a few more times until finally getting his (very intense) load.  Was great to just have sex, really...not rushing one another or anything like that.

Very little verbal was involved, but there was the odd moment of him telling me how sexy I was - it was the biggest turn-on for me and one of the best things about the whole experience.

• Like 2

My last load I gave was at Banana Video, in Chicago,  A hungry guy blew me in a glory hole and took my load.  The last load I took, was while cruising at a local forest preserve.  Bred the guy and then he gave me a load after.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Went over to RR last night, but it was the monthly "Pig Party" event; I wouldn't have bothered if I'd remembered.  Not that it isn't fun - it is - but the place is so crammed full of guys that it's not as much "fun" as normal nights.  The pool table was off limits to the Breeding crowd, so I just went back to pig alley (they'd already run out of my favorite beer) and found a place to watch the parade.  Close by, there was a group of friends going on about this or that, and one of them was loudly talking about how he "lived" at Slammer, knew the owners, blah blah blah.  I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if maybe he could ask the owners to enlarge the darkroom.  There are two gh cubicles next to the darkroom which are hardly every used, since they're "off the beaten path" and we could really use more space in the darkroom.  He said he would .... we'll see. 

There was another guy who was standing against the wall opposite me dressed in a "pup-hood" and what appeared to be a multi-colored kilt - which he pulled down so his Cock was hanging out.  That's all the crowd needed, and a number of men blocked the entire passageway sucking it, licking his chest, etc, etc.  Unfortunately, his Cock never did get hard though, and he finally wandered away.

A barback had to get some ice for the cooler in the backbar, but couldn't get through, so he threw some ice at the jammed up crowd ahead of him .... that was entertaining for a few minutes,  but pretty thin gruel, so I finished my beer and went over to the other pig alley (behind the building next door - a used-furniture store), It was full of guys fucking each other, and waited in line for my turn on the sweetest, beautiful Nubian Prince I'd seen in a while.  Completely naked, brilliant smile, beautiful body, and he turned around to suck the remnants of loads off the Cock that had just bred him, thanking the guy for his load.  While the rest of his body was hairless, his Hole wasn't, and it was a total pleasure to put my mouth on/tongue in it.  I've made it no secret that I love cumdumps, and this one was spectacular, in that it didn't take me long to add my load to the sweet mix.   

So that was it for Saturday night, and while the "count" wasn't what it usually is, I have no complaints whatsoever.

• Like 3

Last night was the 1st night of my long awaited sexcation to SOCAL, unfortunately I was too tired to make the most of it. I went to the CumUnion Party at CCBC in Palm Springs and did have quite a bit of fun anyway. I probably fucked at least briefly with at least 20 guys. I finally got to have some of that dogpile group sex that I miss so much living in Portland, unfortunately it only took a couple of minutes for me to cum in the guy I was fucking after another guy entered me from behind, which happened shortly after I arrived and because I was so tired wasn't able to get it up long enough to breed any other holes. All in all I bred one hole and got at least 2 loads in mine. My biggest regret is a cute cub showed up not long before I left, that I really wanted to breed, that couldn't seem to attract anyone who could get hard to fuck him. At one point we were side by side on a fuck bench, with a guy eating his hole while I was getting mine railed by a big dick.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Got a hard and heavy pounding from a verbal top. When we were texting he always calls me a cumslut. I've got a breeding from him a couple of years ago back then he managed to cum 15 times. This man got immense stamina or used some stimuli I don't care. Today he first fucked an 4 day load in My ass and continued to put 17 more loads in. 

Edited by Dutchfitj69
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I usually share my more interesting meets here. Been getting fuck regularly on my days off. 
Thinking the full moon would be helpful last night the day before. My theory is I tend to get more dick on a full moon day. And sure enough. 
Went to my local Waikiki bookstore called Velvets which is more miss than hit. 
Got into a middle booth where there were guys on both sides. “Jackpot!” 
Had no lube but got fucked 10 mins prior from an FB. I don’t use lube anymore… spit is more my style. 
Hard Dicks on both sides of me. I was in heaven. Nothing hotter than another guy watching you bent over getting fuck, stand up and present his cock… full rage and hard. 
Went on back and forth milking their dicks - my ass was so wet and full of cum. Took each of their raw loads. Now with 3 loads left and had 2 FBs cum fuck me one after the other. Hole gapping loose and open. Each one latterly rough fuck me like a rage doll. 
My days off are pretty set. My FBs know when my pussy is available and I let them know when I’m looking. But damnnn - random fucks are so hot. 

I went to the sauna yesterday, as usual. It was busy and guys were definitely up for action. Within the first hour I'd been fucked 4 times (8 times in total), but sadly the load count was only two (call me greedy). 

The first load was a good fuck (I sensed he was a considerate guy, taking his time and not just ramming it in), but the second load was definitely the best. I was in the really dark part of the darkroom, having a good feel of what was on offer. I got hold of one cock that was lovely and meaty and hard as a rock. He let me play with it and then lube it up. Having making it clear I wanted to be fucked (slapping his cock against my arse cheek), I positioned the head of his cock at the top of my crack then lowered it into position (another way I can double check I'm not backing onto someone who doesn't want to fuck or fuck bareback.

In he went and instantly started fucking me fairly hard, but not aggressively. I was in the middle of the room and the floor was slippery, so I grabbed hold of the nearest guy, while I was being fucked. i quickly managed to move us closer to the wall, then against a radiator, so I could brace myself. I could tell a crowd had formed around us, to watch the action up close (as much as you can, in a darkroom). That was a massive turn on. I did beg him to load me up and after a while I could hear his breathing become really loud. Next thing, he filled me with one of the biggest loads I've had in a long time. After he pulled out (and slapped my arse), I felt my hole and it was so fucking wet it was incredible. I was about to take a break, then another guy pushed me back down and slid in me. He fucked for a while, but when he pulled out I realised there was another bottom next to me who he was going to work on. I need a rest, so off I went, very happily full of cum. 

• Like 3

Earlier yesterday I got a txt message from my 30-something Vietnamese boy wanting to dump a huge load in my daddy ass. After work I got quickly douched and invited him to come to cum in me (LOL).

With our clothes off and cocks hard, I started by sucking then rimming him. My cock didn't need any silicon lube to enter his hole. I was ready to shoot first (a 3-day load). I wanted to feed some of my load into his mouth for a taste. He licked my entire face in his happiness!

He wanted me on my tummy to rim then shove his cock into me. He loves when I squeeze my ass muscles as he's fucking me. It didn't take long for him to blast in me. I cleaned off his cummy cock, and he wanted to lick my cummy hole to have me taste his load.

After sex, we drove to a local eatery for some great Vietnamese food! You get so hungry after sex! OINK!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

oh my god i took a nice load deep in my ass just now from a hot stud. i was so horned up i ate his cummy cock right out of my ass. happy 4th lol. met him on sniffies

Happy Fourth to me. Met up with a married couple who uses me when they wanna share a guy. Nice thick 7" uncut and 6" cut. Spent 45 minutes taking turns sucking them while the other was fucking me.  I was begging for their loads as they used me. Uncut was first to let loose, he's pumping my ass faster and says here it comes, I arch my back and push back onto his cock, he's balls deep unloading. His hubby is liking the view and starts stroking his cock then tells me to open up. Just as his husband slides out of me the other one slides into my mouth and starts to spurt. I gag a bit but don't spill a drop. One load in my belly and the second running down my leg. Happy 4th to me!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

My last load was three weeks ago, a couple of guys came around at half hour interval while the Mrs was out

One was into mature guys and filled me over the sofa and then again over the kitchen sink.

30 mins later a builder I spoke with on Grindr turned up and bent me over the sofa too.

Two loads but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

I want that load inside me, as many as I can get