Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

About 30 minutes ago. FB lots of oral, He loves it so much and is so expressive. Him being turned is like fuel for me and keeps me so horny and in heat. i think He was particularly turned on this  time, He came almost instantly and continues to pound me. i love how gaped and slippery cum wet He leaves me. Gotta really clench to hold His  cum in, though i did finger myself after and lick my fingers, so fucking good. His scent is all over my face, better than poppers. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2023 at 6:41 PM, IllinoisCumdump said:

Started off there but was only there for a bit. Met up with some guys and went to a party; lots of tops and just myself and another guy as bottoms. Got a lot of spit-roasting and lots of loads. It was a lot of fun but my legs and ass are a little sore. Post-fuck soreness just reminds me of a great night. Fortunately I remembered to throw a blanket in my car so I didn’t get jizz stains on my seats. 

Jizz stains on my car’s seats are kind of a fun little reminder, but there are definitely better ways to be reminded.

I got blindfolded and put my ass up for men from Sniffies and BBRT to use last night. I got 5 hot loads from 4 guys, didn’t see their faces. First was quick and efficient, dumped his load and left. Second guy’s dick felt way bigger than I was expecting from his picture. He opened my hole up deep and then flooded my guts. Third guy had a thick head that I could feel pushing in and pulling out of my hole. I licked his thick cock clean and he grew harder and asked if I wanted another load. Of course I did 😈. The last guy was younger, tall and slim with a big cock. He fucked my wet hole for a while until he shot his big load deep.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7

Lunch time fun!

I just went to a deli to get a sandwich and was online waiting to pay. Felt a tap on my shoulder turned around and saw I guy i played with a few months ago. We both smiled and he said want to go to my place to eat that? I said i have about an hour. Got to his place and was close by. As soon as I got there we walked in and he said go to the shower i now have an attachment.  I stripped and saw the hose on the shower and got a good cleaning.  

I got out and didn't see him he called me from the bedroom. I saw him standing there naked and hard and said get on all fours on the bed and get that ass to me.

I did and felt a tongue on my hole then  deep. Heard him breathing heavy then was given a bottle to sniff then felt very hot lube the he  rubbed on my hole with then felt him slip is cock in. Then he said your my cunt as he pushed in deep and hard i fell flat on the bed as he got on top and thrusted for a while. He pumped so hard and fast i said slowdown so you dont cum fast but too late he moaned load and felt him explode as he laid on me catching his breath.

He then got up turned me over a sucked me with fingers in me digging around my dripping hole and found my prostate it was an insense feeling and my cock exploded in his mouth and I almost passed out from it.

He laid back and said lets eat. So naked we both went to the kitchen and ate our lunch.  My seat had cum on it when i got up to dress and leave. 

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Monday.  A neighbor had a Labor Day pool party at his place, which turned into a fuck fest, natch.  Knowing him fairly well, I tucked a folded up swim suit  into my pocket, thinking I wouldn't need it .... turned out I didn't.  Oh - the food was good too .... 

• Like 2

Hooked up earlier with a college guy who was vers- very cute twink. He said he would fuck me if I did him in return- I don’t often top but didn’t want to miss out. He asked for bare and didn’t mention status. Wow he had stamina and stretched my hole and spasmed lots. 

It was then my turn but I didn’t last long with his twink smooth Asian body.

After he asked my status and I hesitated as assumed he was on PREP. I was honest  and said I was poz and his face lit up and he said he found out he converted a month ago after the fuck flu previously.

We swapped another load each but am sure he gave me the better recharge.

We are meeting up over the weekend. So unexpected.

Edited by London1281955
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Great day at my favorite bathhouse, got fucked three times, took two loads in my ass and swallowed another. The first fuck was a sexy older muscle man with a perfect 7 inch cock, very hard and fucked me for about 30 minutes before dropping a load. The second was a ginger with a 8 inch cock, he isn’t good looking but is an awesome top, very verbal. He didn’t cum but he did fuck me pretty hard. I then had a guy come in the room, said he just outed himself and was looking for some fun. I ended up taking his big load in my mouth, he stayed a while and wanted to talk which I am not a fan of. The last guy to fuck me was a good looking bear with a decent 7 inch cock, he had me flat on my stomach and pressed his whole body weight on me as he fucked me. He dropped a huge load in my ass so I used his cum to on my dick to stroke one out. I left very satisfied.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just left about 10 minutes ago... great way to start a Sunday morning. He was gone a few days and got home horny. Our sex is always intense, He is so verbal when i'm giving Him oral, really puts me in the zone and keeps me there as long as He wants, but always ends with: "I wanna fuck you." i'm finally pretty sure He's a fast cummer by the time it gets to fucking, almost instantly feel creamed. i've tried talking to Him about it, telling Him how hot i think it is and how it doesn't matter if it takes a long time to cum or no time at all. Too bad there's such a stigma attached to it, especially since He's bi. i think He's just conditioned Himself to keep fucking even after He has cum. i also know He's a multiple shooter, so that also may be why He keeps fucking after initially cumming. i have no preference, as long as He is just being Him and is happy about it. Feels so good to have Him in me, even after He leaves. Heaven.

Last Thursday

its been unbelievably hot for the last week , so hot that I cancelled all not emergency work (I'm a locksmith)

With a clear day I went to one of the few remaining crusing grounds about 3/4 hour from where I live - Ive been going there for years and it seldom disappoints.

Its by a major arterial road which is busy 24/7 , you never know who your going to meet , businessmen , van / lorry drivers , workmen , they all stop by.

I arrived at lunch , as it was very hot in addition to the above list you get a few sunbathers and  trolly dollies as their are 2 airports close by.

I tend to follow a route , bushes close to the car park first (most gays like me are lazy and go nearest to the carpark) - no real action - a couple of guys wanking - but I'm here to fuck.

I was pleased to see as usual lots of lube sachets and virtually no signs of condoms or wrappers - a sure sign of BB activity.

I did a couple of loops around the long grass and some guys showing ass , but no contact.

Back to the bushes , and bingo.

I arrived to see a group of guys clustered , a hot bottom leaning against a tree with his fit late 20's ass sticking out all pert beautifully cased by a pink and black thong just below his cheeks (not a girly one but quite a masculine one) ,and  a tight grey top and very dark sunglasses.

There was a huge tall Jamaican guy with a softening massive cock getting dressed (he has been ball naked) and a guy rubbing his cock against the bottoms cheeks , but not penetrating him.

The bottom was looking decidedly bored , the guy rubbing him self against him soon nutted against his cheeks and stumbled off a fast pace pulling up his shorts as he went.

As usual there were lots to guys stood around watching and wanking , however nature (and this bottom ) hates  a vacuums so I moved in ,stood behind him and swiftly and in 1 stroke was in him up to my nuts.

He was as loose and wet as fuck (I'm guessing I had the jamaican and a couple of others to thank for that)

Some fucks take a while , however as he was so wet and loose I just hammered him.

Pushing him on to the tree and hands pulling his hips back on to me to get the maximum penetration.

I hadn't cum for a few days so put several spurts deep in him, as I pulled out my cook was fully coated he was that full.

I left the meat for another tops pleasure.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Last night.  Went over to Ramrod, it was deader than the proverbial doornail.  No fucking = very few guys there.  

Drove over to Slammer, got the last legit parking place.  I think I got it because I always grease the palms of the guards.  Two bucks every time can go a long way.

I couldn't even get into the darkroom at first, but guys were fucking each other everywhere - in the hallways, the booths, the elevated gh galleries were jammed, with more guys waiting to get a chance to get their skulls Bred.  

The orgy room was an absolute pigpen .... all the snowbirds have long flown the coop, leaving only the dedicated, completely devoted local pigs to run amok.  The Holes were in total "competition" mode, the orgy room was so jammed I had to wait a while just to wiggle my way in there.  Bottoms feeling my Cock, backing up on it while I was trying to move around a bit ... men grunting and groaning in a slow chorus of Lustful depravity ... it was mag-fukkin-nificent.  Finally found a place to sit on one of the benches, enjoy the scenes of debauchery.  There was a nice-looking guy directly in front of me, bent over with a hard raw Cock up his gut, and it wasn't his first of the evening. 

We got into a fun little chat while he was taking loads - he said he wanted mine to be next - I told him to put his mouth on it - told him how beautiful he is with a hard Cock in his mouth and Hole, taking loads.  He'd pull off and tell me how much he loved hard raw Cock, I told him how much I adore cumdumps ... how beautiful he looked with raw Cock in both his holes ... made it fun waiting my turn.  He was so straightforward, matter-of-fact about telling me how much he loved hard raw Cock, taking loads - sucking them off - just as it should be.  There was some kind of altercation on the other side of the room - employees with flashlights looking for a pair of glasses, which they finally found.  I'm guessing one guy thought he got robbed of a Cock/load, and got pissed off.  

When the guy fucking him finally Bred his Hole, he turned around and I got down and ate that full, wet Hole.  There must have been 6,8 loads off different Cocks up there ... it was just a perfectly-Bred Hole.  Stood up and shoved it in, displacing quite a bit of Sperm, and noticed he was already sucking off another Cock in front of him.  I didn't want to hurry at all - this Hole was really special - so had to pull out and eat his wet Hole again for a while.  When the Cock he was sucking off shot it's load, he just turned around and kissed me - the sperm in his mouth, running down his chin - it was simply fantastic.  Gave him my load in just a few more thrusts, and he thanked me while bending over for another Cock.  He was so straightforward about his addiction to Cock, Sperm - so proud of his hunger - eager to share his Lusts - openly talking about what so many men try to disguise.  

This guy is what I call a real, born-to-it cumdump ... aka relationship material.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3

Meet up with a group of guys partying at 4am. Hung out, sucked. Took all their loads. Looked at my phone and it was 8 am! So I said fuck it. Rode the guy who was ready to give me another load… he blew it in my hole and then his buddy was quick behind him to fill me again. No one is sure on their status and I’m not on prep. The poppers may have got me into trouble this time. Now I’m looking at going to steamworks in Seattle to bottom all night. Any takers?

• Piggy 2