Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just left. i was in Virginia for a week, just got back yesterday, so it had been 8 days, was so glad He called. He loves when i kiss and lick Him all over, so vocal, fuels my lust. 

When He fucks, He puts His hands on me in a way, holds me in a way that makes me feel possessed, captive... feels incredible and He pounds me hard. After i was trying to describe how it feels, how awesome, and He told me He holds me "like His bitch."  Didn't say it in a forceful or mean way, more matter of fact... nailed it. Literally.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Last night, Slammer.  

Oddly, the darkroom was almost empty.  While I did get there a bit earlier than usual, it still surprised me.  The orgy room was going full bore, so I sat on bench close to a guy I wanted to fuck, but he was the center of attention for other guys too.  He did notice me, sitting there, but there were 2 other guys right in his face.  So, just got my Cock out, and inched closer - bit by bit - caressed his ass - he grabbed my Cock - all the "prenuptials", and started to move away, but looked back.  So, I followed him to a booth, and the kid tried really hard to get me into his Hole, but - he just couldn't.  I just told him to go get some other Cocks up his gut, and I'd come find him a little later. 

Left the booth, checked the darkroom again, and there was only 1 guy in there - not sure whether T or B.  So, walked around a bit, enjoying the eye-candy, came to a corner in the aisles, and this guy was standing there in a jock, just smiling.  Said hi.  I said hi.  Reached around, felt his Hole, as he felt up my Cock.  He kicked open a door to one of the booths, and in we went.  

This guy sucked my Cock like it was the last one he'd every get.  Bent over, I shoved it to him, and he was muttering about how it was too much.  So, I did what I usually do - told him I'd open him up a bit, knelt down and started eating that Hole.  He'd clearly been "opened up" by a number of other Cocks (he claimed "6 or 7"), since his Hole was full of loads, which fucks he gladly described as I started to rut.  The guy also seemed to respond to filthy Breed-talk, so we started in on that while I was sucking that sweet Hole.  Some other guy stuck his Cock through a gh from the adjoining booth, and this sweet boy slobbered on it, sucked it off while I was almost there myself.  Pulled out, turned him around and kissed that sweet boy, enjoying the fresh load in his mouth.   

Turns out, his husband (I'd call him a Daddy) was off somewhere else fucking other boys, they go to Slammer together, split up, and then meet up in the bar and go home at some pre-arranged time.  He wanted me to meet his Dad, but I'm not sure why. 

Maybe I'll run into him again tonight ... find out why he wants me to meet his Dad .... 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Well, didn't see that lovely boy last night.  Doesn't mean he wasn't there though, with all the booths/nooks and crannies where guys Breed.  

Before I forget:  Things are slowly getting back to normal over at RamRod.  Presently, only in the wee hours, and occasionally as early as 10pm.  Went over for a beer before heading over to Slammer, and there were two pairs of guys sucking/getting sucked back in Pig Alley.  The bartenders did nothing to stop it, so it seems that after the ban was lifted for Pig Week, things are finally getting back to normal, even if little by little.

Slammer was nuts - darkroom full - orgy room full - pretty much the usual celebration of raw Cocks Breeding raw Holes, guys sucking Cocks off.  Last night I noticed a line on the gallery, apparently waiting for one Cocksucker on the first level.  Squeezed by, and recognized the Cocksucker - he'd sucked me off before.  Last time he sucked my Cock (couple of months ago?), I pulled out, squatted down (thus, face-to-face), and asked him if he loved to suck off Cocks while taking loads too.  He grinned - said "of course" - but by the time I got down to that level, there were too many guys around, and I didn't see him.  Last night, I got down there quick, and started fucking him while he sucked Cocks off.  It's a really skinny passageway, other hungry Cocksuckers were squeezing by to get their skulls fucked, so I took him out by the fireplace, where there's plenty of room, and more men could watch/join in.  The ass is a bit on the L side, but - it was fun fucking him - sharing his Hole with other guys walking by - while he sucked Cocks off too.  

Other than that, it was the normal, beautiful, depraved night spent with my seeeeexxxxxyyy brothers .... I just love it .... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Xmas Eve: just got back from the sauna. Was kinda quiet but sometimes that pays off... I had hopes for having fun with a guy who had a scorpion tattoo on his back just above his butt... but it wasn't to be. Instead I got cruised by a really nice rugby build guy - muscular but with soft edges. We started off upstairs in one sling and then the other, which was more comfortable for him as it was less high.  We switched locations and fucked in the gym, the darkroom, and the jacuzzi-spa. I'm not quiet when getting railed, so we drew a small crowd each time. He had tons of stamina and I was glad of a short break each time we switched locations. Since it was getting close to closing time (7pm since it was xmas eve) we went upstairs to the sling again for a grand finale.  After he finished (second load from him) I stayed in the sling for a while hoping others who hadn't dropped their loads already might want to do so before closing.  Put the towel over my face so I couldn't see and stayed a while to see what happens. Not long before I felt probing fingers and then a cock. Decided not to peek and let things happen... it could have been any one of about five or six guys who were left. Whoever it was  didn't last long, which I was grateful for as the previous guy had been unrelenting and I was a bit sore.  Now I'm home and looking back it is very horny thought that I'll never know who that was. Anon can mean just not knowing who they are but not seeing them at all is a whole new level and one I plan to revisit.      

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Xmas Eve: just got back from the sauna. Was kinda quiet but sometimes that pays off... I had hopes for having fun with a guy who had a scorpion tattoo on his back just above his butt... but it wasn't to be. Instead I got cruised by a really nice rugby build guy - muscular but with soft edges. We started off upstairs in one sling and then the other, which was more comfortable for him as it was less high.  We switched locations and fucked in the gym, the darkroom, and the jacuzzi-spa. I'm not quiet when getting railed, so we drew a small crowd each time. He had tons of stamina and I was glad of a short break each time we switched locations. Since it was getting close to closing time (7pm since it was xmas eve) we went upstairs to the sling again for a grand finale.  After he finished (second load from him) I stayed in the sling for a while hoping others who hadn't dropped their loads already might want to do so before closing.  Put the towel over my face so I couldn't see and stayed a while to see what happens. Not long before I felt probing fingers and then a cock. Decided not to peek and let things happen... it could have been any one of about five or six guys who were left. Whoever it was  didn't last long, which I was grateful for as the previous guy had been unrelenting and I was a bit sore.  Now I'm home and looking back it is very horny thought that I'll never know who that was. Anon can mean just not knowing who they are but not seeing them at all is a whole new level and one I plan to revisit.      

Which sauna?

Horny post.  Just what you need at Christmas time 

• Like 1

4 loads from a guy who has flirting with me for the last 5 months, he’s 12 years younger so I never put much thought into it until I had enough of the flirting and I finally made the first move and he slept over last night.

3 while in bed and 1 in the shower.

Looking forward to having more of him sooner than later. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Been horny so I’ve gotten 7 loads this weekend. 
1 swallowed - reconnect with a guy I haven’t seen since before the pandemic. Nice to catch up! 

2 from a Mexican guy - thick muscle guy with gorgeous eyes. Really pounded me. Very piggy sex. Oink 🐷 

Swallowed 3 from a black guy I messaged on Sniffies after the movie theater. He is HUNG! Thick and 9in. And wow, very fit and a great ass that I ate out for 2.5 hours (time I spent sucking and rimming him) almost 3. Left his place at 4am 👀 

today I was running errands and getting some last minute things, so I got on Sniffies and started messaging guys nearby and one replied. Answered he was looking and said to suck his dick, eat his ass and he’ll breed me. Sexy Salvadoran guy, fit and nice cock 🤤 he immediately took me to the room and started kissing me (hell yea!). Undressed and we got on the bed where he laid back and would fuck my throat while I sucked him. We made out in between. Then ate his ass for a bit which turned him on because he brought me up to kiss. Rolled me over and put my legs in the air. Ate my ass for a bit before pushing his uncut dick inside of me. Wow felt amazing! 😍 we fucked missionary, kissing and holding me, the moaning and dirty talking was a bit turn on. He didn’t last long and announced he was going to cum! Kept him inside for a bit before he got soft and his dick pulled out. I would’ve been okay to just leave but I was horny so he started fingering my hole and messaging the part between the hole and balls. felt amazing and I busted my load. 

While I was getting ready to leave I noticed he has straps on the corners of the bed. Pointed it and he asked if I knew what it was for. Of course! Promised he would try them on me and I’m so down to experience that!! 😈 

will seek out more loads later maybe but if I don’t get anymore I’m satisfied … for now lol

Y’all have a great Xmas and holidays!

Edited by Niceguy4fun
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Pre-Xmas party on Friday. Invitation from two buds. Both older bottoms like me. They had advertised a "fuck Daddy" party and leading up to the party the response was much higher than they had expected. I was more than happy to share the "burden" 😉 

Eventually of the 13 guys who had responded only 8 showed up. Age range from 20s to 50s. I had a blast! Much needed multi-fuck. 20s guy with a big fat whopper seemed to have a preference for my ass. Luckily already had a load in my ass before he shoved his cock in. A sexy guy in his 40s liked me too. They had a party in my ass and mouth hehe! I love a spit roast! But others took a turn too. 20s guy pumped a big load in and returned later for seconds. 40s guy nailed me really good but preferred to shoot on my face and in my mouth. Ended up with 4 loads in my ass and one in my mouth. Fun time! Friends were happy and so was I. Let's do this again! 😉 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

Pre-Xmas party on Friday. Invitation from two buds. Both older bottoms like me. They had advertised a "fuck Daddy" party and leading up to the party the response was much higher than they had expected. I was more than happy to share the "burden" 😉 

Eventually of the 13 guys who had responded only 8 showed up. Age range from 20s to 50s. I had a blast! Much needed multi-fuck. 20s guy with a big fat whopper seemed to have a preference for my ass. Luckily already had a load in my ass before he shoved his cock in. A sexy guy in his 40s liked me too. They had a party in my ass and mouth hehe! I love a spit roast! But others took a turn too. 20s guy pumped a big load in and returned later for seconds. 40s guy nailed me really good but preferred to shoot on my face and in my mouth. Ended up with 4 loads in my ass and one in my mouth. Fun time! Friends were happy and so was I. Let's do this again! 😉 

Hell yeah man so hot!

• Like 1

Just had a sexy boy who got off calling me daddy and he fucked, sucked and rimmed me for an hour before planting his own boys into this daddies hungry hole.  Fuck I hope he comes back for more, he was a great fuck.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1