Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

3 hours ago, backpackguy said:

Luv Ur posts Tagged...your slutty raw sex adventures and sexy pics of your marked and well used boy pussy get me soooo boned...and those Sneak Freaxx white fuck sockies...snif, snif..."fuck me...breed me!!!" Immediately went on line and ordered them...they are not readily available in the U.S.

Cheers, appreciate that. Glad you love the socks.... it’s my slut breeding uniform! Always happy to share slutty experiences! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Went to Nude Tuesday at Subway sauna, and had a very productive evening! Went to the dark room right away, but on the way walking there an Indian man indicated he wants to use me, so I stop and told him, no condom, he immediately grab me and take me to a play room. He put me on my back and he’s cock is already hard and just a few spits lube up my ass then went to fuck me! Not the biggest cock, but quite thick and I was dry apart from a few lube, so it was uncomfortable at start and he didn’t last long, don’t know 5-10mins maxed he blew and walk off! 

i went to dark room then, and took a few cock there as guys just feeling my hole and when they felt it was wet and Cummy they just fuck me one by one, this time was much better than previous experience, all raw cock so far! Counted about 5 differnt guys and I feel quite sore already and about to call it a day.

but as I was about to walk out, a rather large big bellied daddy grab my balls and cock, and he just whisper to my ear with deep voice, condom? I said no, then he said good boy, next he put his hand to my Nipples and cover my mouth and whisper be quiet and he twisted my nipple soo hard! I wanted to scream, It was  rather painful, feels like about to be ripped off! After than he told me to suck his dick, not the biggest I took that night, but a coke can size thickness! Did what he asked and then he fuck me standing while my hands were holding at the wall, he fuck me hard and fast rough, hands on my neck trying to choke me then he came. 

walk out after that, and while getting dress , he came to see me again and gave me his number and said if I’m ready to serve to give him a call. So who knows .. but it was good to be back getting cock again! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Swallowed another big delicious load from my Mexican stud today. Also spent time licking his tasty hole. He hasn't shown interest in fucking but when I was leaving his place today, he stood behind me and grabbed my ass. I told him it was his to fuck if he wants it. Hopefully I planted a seed in his mind...and he will soon plant his seed in my pussy.

During a recent lunchtime visit to Spartacus Lounge (a local cruise club), I was surprised at how busy the place was - an extended COVID lock-down seemed to have killed the business ... when I'd previously been post lock-down, there wasn’t much going on.

This time there was lots of action - one beefy Asian guy winked at me and went into the GH’s … so I went next door.  He sucked me, but I wasn’t there for oral … and several repeated pumps of his mouth didn’t seem to give him the hint that his ass was what I wanted … so back to cruising.

I then saw an Eurasian guy with curly long hair … we cruised each other but he walked on.  A while later I was back in the GH’s when I someone enter the next GH and switch on the light: it was the curly-haired guy. He was focused on the GH on the other side, so I watched him blow the guy (fairly briefly, then drop his pants and slide down on the other guys raw cock.  A total BB slut - perfect!  I watched him get pounded for a while … I don’t know if the guy came inside him, but he pulled up his pants and left.  

Forward a little while later I was standing outside the GH’s and curly walked past, gave me “the look” and went into a GH. So I went right in next door.  He immediately started sucking me, but so he knew what I was after, I pumped his mouth.  He duly stopped sucking, pulled down his pants and backed-up onto my raw cock.  Almost the perfect BB cruise-club experience … I fucked him for a while and then dumped my load inside him.  When I pulled out, he whispered through he GH that he wanted to come into my cubicle … so of course I let him.

Once we were both inside my cubicle, he immediately presented his raw ass with a “fuck me” … so I slid into his sloppy hole and pumped away.  As we were fucking, someone else slid their hard cock through from the next door GH … which he started wanking.  I eventually felt a load building and asked where he wanted it (it was always going up his ass, but its hot to hear the bottom ask for it) and I got the “cum inside me” response. I blew my second load inside his hot hole … and then watched as he slide off my cock and then backed up onto the anon raw cock that had come through the GH.

I watched for a while we he got fucked by a third cock … curly was just a total bottom BB slut, one that wanted cock and cum inside his Asian hole. In other words, my perfect match 🙂

A super hot return to form for Spartacus and a most excellent way to spend a lunchtime!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Went to the Toronto Steamworks this past Sunday (my first time there) to scout things out and see what it was like in there. After a little while I found the gloryhole booths and locked myself in one. Maybe ten seconds later a guy walked past, stopped when he saw the closed door, and continued on. At that particular Steamworks the gloryhole booths open onto a raised area, but also have holes into the sides. My guy walked around to the raised area, and when he got to my booth without preamble dropped his towel and pushed his hardening cock through.

I was clearly rusty, because it took a good ten minutes or so of patient sucking before he flooded my mouth. I swallowed it down, of course, and wandered out of the booth to let my jaw rest.

A bit more exploration took me to a dark room with a jail cell looking thing in the center with a glory hole on each side. I figured I may as well try that out and sat down inside the cell. Didn't take long before a couple guys came in and stuck their cocks through the holes. I started working on them, but one of them pulled away. Before I could wonder why, he opened the door, came into the cell and shoved his cock in my face. He was a bit rougher and grabbed my head to fuck my mouth, and buried his cock really deep when he came so it pumped straight down my throat.

By then I'd already stayed longer than I wanted to (I was on my way somewhere) so I made my exit, but that was a pretty good opening act I think.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Today I was being completely wishy washy about hooking up with this guy who hit me up on the apps. He asked me to come at 3, but I had just finished my workout and needed to eat. Because I was worried about how tricky it would be to clean out, I wasn't really giving him a straight answer about the hookup. I asked him to check with me around 6pm.

6pm rolls around. I've douched and have been working my hole open. I was getting horny. Luckily he was still horny and wanted to fuck. I get there and he's a little chunkier than his photos, but the most pleasant part was that his dick was way thicker than it appeared on the photo. I dropped to my knees and began servicing him. As he moaned, he kept saying, "You know your work", which caused me to grin because these big soft lips have been wrapped about the shafts of many penises over the years sir. I was having such a good time that I wasn't really ready to offer him my ass. Through his moans, he asked if he could fuck my ass so I spun around and presented it to him.

Boy did I struggle with his girth at first. He pulled his cock out a couple of times, which is something I really don't like when I've worked hard to open up for a thick cock. I hit the poppers and managed to open up fully for him.  I told him to fuck me hard and that he did. I was in the zone when he started grunting and unloaded in my hole. After he pulled out and went to clean up, I stood up and stepped in a huge puddle of cum on the floor. As I was leaving, he told me it's really hard to hook up on the apps and that he hadn't had sex in a while. I was pretty surprised to hear that because I just assumed tops only needed to wave their dicks at bottoms and they line up 😂. Well, I was almost a flake myself, but look at me now, all smug, with a nice little early Christmas present in my guts for my efforts. One of my regulars has already asked for pussy tomorrow (Christmas Eve) and another is coming on Christmas Day. So...hoe hoe hoe and may your holes be overflowing with cum this holiday season too. Merry Christmas sluts!!!😁🎅 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Previous top was home but only had a short window to host today. I wasted no time getting to his place and getting his thick cock in me. Bucked my ass back as he pounded from behind. Only a couple of minutes before he was grunting and pushing in deep depositing his DNA where it belongs. As I was getting dressed he kept apologizing we had to be quick. I kissed him and assured that while his cock feels amazing stretching my hole wider it is his load that I crave so quicker is just fine. Plus I told him I could be home before my wife gets home from getting her pussy waxed.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Just came back from being bred by a big belly daddy. We were both alone today, so why not?

He just sat there lazy doing nothing, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. He wasn't too big, so that was good. Made his cock wet by caressing it with my warm lustful tongue. Slurped up some gathered precum and spit in my mouth. Then he wanted to put on a condom, but I wanted to be bred as it should be. I needed his cum in my ass. He was afraid there was still some leftovers inside, but I fingered myself deeply enough to ensure that was not the case. I sat on him while he lubed up and bounced on that cock several times. It didn't last long until he came. I sucked him clean and went home to post the experience here. I'm probably gonna invite him over in a few months for a sex vacation 😁

Just met a guy my age, he found out he was poz last spring and hasn't started meds yet. I'm about to go over and take as many loads of cum he can shoot in my ass. We've already talked about regular breeding to if we connect well this first time parTy on. Wish me luck aye! I'll post again very soon

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lonebottom said:

Just met a guy my age, he found out he was poz last spring and hasn't started meds yet. I'm about to go over and take as many loads of cum he can shoot in my ass. We've already talked about regular breeding to if we connect well this first time parTy on. Wish me luck aye! I'll post again very soon

Good luck and Merry Christmas. 

The time is 4:30 pm  Dec24 2021 I was at a flying J truck stop in Tulsa getting some gas an went inside to get a soda when I meet a big tall truck driver that made my heart skip a beat an I smiled at him, he knew I was interested in him an he ask if I would like to see his truck an I said yes. I parked my car off to the side of the parking lot an meet him at the fuel island an got to ride out back. He parked an told me to get in the sleeper with him, we kissed an I felt his throbbing dick, he was fast had my pants down an he was stripped an playing with me an I gave him head . We fooled around for 5 hours he jerked me off twice but I sucked him 3 times an the taste was great, he had to get going but introduced me to a friend  who about blew my head off, boy was he horny. I want to say to them be safe an come back soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I finished with my Christmas obligations early today so I went home and cleaned out good then went over to Steve's bathhouse.

It was really slow (but I expected that being Christmas and all).  I ended up in the video room, I dropped my towel and sat down to watch the movie.  It was of two younger guys going at it raw which really got my attention as well as made my cock stand at attention.

I sat there for about 10 minutes just slowly stroking my cock and chatting with a TS that was sitting by me.

I finally got tired of sitting there so I went up to my room.  I didn't even get all the way into the room and a guy follows me in.

He is licking my nipples and feeling my cock (which was still rock hard from watching the movie), he drops to his knees and goes to work blowing me.  After about 5 minutes of that, he gets onto the bed (on his hands and knees).  I was a little taken back because I really wanted to get fucked today and I hardly ever top but I realized that with it being so slow there, this was most likely the only action that I was going to get today and I just needed to suck it up and fuck.

I lubed up his very tight hole but I could only get 1 finger inside of him.  I had a hell of a time getting my cock inside, he was trying to guide it into him while I was holding his cheeks wide open.  Slowly my cock head started to push open his ring and my cock started to go slowly into him.

He told me to go slow but once I was halfway inside of him, I couldn't wait any longer so I slammed the final half of my cock into him until I was balls deep.  I held it there for about half a minute and then started slowly pumping in and out of him.

Once he was more used to having my cock in him, I started fucking him faster and faster (in time with the music that was loudly playing throughout the bathhouse.  I lasted about 5 minutes before I felt that inevitable sign that I was nearing the point of no return.  At that point, I sped up even faster and told him that I was close.

I finally couldn't hold back any longer so I slammed my cock balls deep inside of him and came really hard.

After I had unloaded inside of him, I started fucking him fast and hard for a minute or two.

I pulled out of him, he told me thanks and left my room.

• Like 2

Grindr 23 anon: continued 

Later that evening I logged onto Grindr to check messages... 30 seconds later there he was again with a message; ‘I need to dump another load in you and I’m close. Your cunt free?’ Well I have a strict ‘no load refused policy’ so I had to take it.

I changed into the harness, hood and socks and grabbed a different cummy jock. I had his load from a few hours before still in me, so made sure I was plugged when he let himself in again. In his messages he explained he had been at a m8s all evening but was totally horned after cumdumping me earlier, my cunt had impressed him and he wanted to repeat. Of course I agreed to take him. I was on all fours taking popper hits when he arrived.

This 23 yr old totally owned my cunt. He unzipped, yanked out the plug, gobbed on my hole, grabbed the leash and thrust his solid throbbing dick straight back in. He literally rode me; leaning back on the leash. The afternoons load was now lube and he totally creamed it. Once again he watched and fucked and fucked some more. Then he spoke, ‘you’ve got the most amazing fuckable ass and it’s mine! It totally was. He managed this time to strip while he was fucking. He was stood behind me in just his black socks. Pounding my cunt to his hearts delight, adding his spit to keep it moist.

We reached the point where he needed to release his nutt in me. His pounding became quicker and he moaned more. Then the verbal kicked in, ‘You fucking dirty slut’ and ‘You Dirty cum whore’ were 2 he repeated as he bred my hole for the second time. He paused while he pumped his hot load into my cunt then it was back to pounding again. This guy doesn’t let cumming get in the way of his fuck rhythm. It takes skill to cream your own fresh load but that’s just what he did. I could here the squelch of his cum load when he pulled out and thrust back inside me. My hole was tingling and feeling well used when he surprised me.

He pulled out, stood back and ordered me on my knees to clean his dick with my mouth. I was about to taste his cum and his cock covered with the loads from my ass. I was still hooded, his cock was stood to attention so I got to work, taking it in my mouth. While I sucked and licked it clean I could feel he was wearing nothing but his socks. I pushed his dick to my throat as I tasted and ate his load, every gulp pushed deeper towards my throat until his dick was sliding down my throat and he moaned some more as he exclaimed, ‘you really are a CUMPIG! My cunt was glad of the rest.

He then turned round and led on the bed and told me to take the mask off but keep sucking his cock. I obliged! He led there sniffing poppers enjoying the moment I could taste his fresh cum mixed with the earlier load on his dick n balls. He was a horny fit fukka with Spikey hair and shaped eyebrows. Then he put his foot in my face. I fucking love that. I sniffed deep and peeled off his sock. I ran my tongue over his foot and he groaned out loud, ‘fuck yeah’. I gave the bottom of his foot a hard wet snog and sucked on each of his toes. He was watching me, sniffing poppers and enjoying using my other hole. One by one I sucked and licked his balls, knowing they had pumped 2 loads inside me. I knelt and watched as he wanked himself.

I was expecting to see this stud unload, perhaps feeding me, but no. ‘Get back on all fours slut, I need my cock in you again! My cunt had taken a punishing and I could feel it was tender but I just couldn’t refuse. He gobbed on my hole, slapped his cock against it and climbed inside me. This time he wasn’t stood up, he was knelt on the bed, his wet dick pounding my cunt again. This guy showed no signs of slowing as be literally fucked me across the bed, one sock, one off. At one point he leant forward and wiped his sweat over my back.   Then he picked up the pace inside me. He was now dry fucking my hole when I heard him say, ‘YOU FUCKING CUMDUMP’ and he unloaded yet again and bred me with load number 3. Wow!  His pulsating dick was unloading more Spunk from this walking cum factory and I was more than happy to take it.

He was parked inside me still when he grabbed the pen to show further use by tagging my back, PIG, SLUG, CUMBAG and on my ass, WHORE and CUMHOLE. He pulled out and stood there in just one sock so it was only fair I got back on my knees and cleaned him up. He climbed into his skinny black jeans and put his boots back on. He looked hot and fit as fuck. He left me loaded, dripping, fucked sore and totally used! 

He hasn’t blocked me this time, so I know he’s keeping his options open for the next time he visits his mate! 9845E4F5-20D5-4CC6-B8C7-7F52230CC016.thumb.jpeg.b9ddf10f81e2e74a881d7438720c18be.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Christmas Eve was a good night. I had been chatting with a few guys and trying to lock in a hookup. It wasn’t going particularly well — a lot of flakes and guys nutting at the fantasy of raw breeding a true slut instead of dumping their seed in that slut. But then things began to turn around. At around 5pm, a hot Latino I had been chatting with actually showed up and he was needing a sub slut to dominate. As soon as we entered my apartment he told me to strip down to my socks and jockstrap, and then ordered me to drop to my knees. Before I knew it, he had placed a collar around my neck and ordered me to the bathroom. Once there he told me to open my mouth so he could use me as his person urinal. His aim was on target and my mouth was filled with his strong and salty piss. As I swallowed eagerly, he moved closer and I wrapped my lips around his semi hard cock as he continued to relieve himself. He told me that I needed to wallow it all and not waste a drop. I did as I was told. 

After he finished using me for a urinal, he went to the sofa in my living room and told me to lick his feet and balls until they were clean. I could smell the sweat from his sneakers and jockstrap on his feet and balls. I Breathed it in — my dick now hard and pressing against the mesh of my jock. I licked greedily — making fast work of his feet and focusing on his balls in hopes I might taste his now swollen, rock hard uncut dick. Sure enough, he grabbed me by the hair and told me to open my mouth.  As I opened my mouth, he spit in my face and ordered me to suck his dick. I thanked him and began choking on his cock. He was not gentle, and before long his cock was slick with my saliva. He was ready to fuck me. I assumed the position.  He spat on my hole and shoved his cock entirely in my hole. It would have been excruciatingly painful had I not been playing with my dildo earlier in the day, but he didn’t care.  I was a set of holes for his enjoyment  my pleasure didn’t enter the equation; he wanted a warm, wet receptacle for his cock and cum — and that’s all I was to him.  He was very rough. He pounded hard and fast. His dick slipped out — missing the hole a few times — but he just shoved it back in and kept pumping away at my hairy ass.  As quickly as he began, he stopped — thrusting deep inside me — and I felt that unmistakable feeling of warmth filling me up as his cocked spasmed and pulsated inside me.  As he pulled out he removed my collar and slapped me on my ass. I didn’t have a chance to clean off his cummy dick — he went back to my bathroom and actually took a shower before heading out.  

No sooner had he left then I received another message — this time from a flight attendant overnighting at a hotel near DCA. He wanted me to travel to hIm.  He was only 10 minutes away and had the nicest cock id ever seen.  My hole still wet from my last load, I hopped in an Uber and  went to his hotel room.  He was naked in bed.  Surprisingly, his cock was as beautiful as advertised — fat, veined, uncut with loose foreskin and about 8-8.5 inches in length.  I immediately began blowing him.  Deepthroating his cock surprised him and he moaned in approval.  Once fully hard, I looked up and said “fuck me”.  He obliged and took my hole like a pro.  He was gentle at first — enjoying my hole, teasing it, sliding in and out playfully.  But then he got serious as he neared climax.  He began to thrust into me with greater speed, depth and intensity — culminating in a massive orgasm and cumload.  He stayed inside me after he finished, gently thrusting and burying his seed deeper inside me.  

When he pulled out, I felt the 2 loads (now mingled together, drip from my hole and down my taint.  I tried to limit the leakage and got dressed.  On the ride home, I could feel that squishiness — my cummy, sloppy hole — and reveled in my very merry Christmas Eve.