Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Bbrt hotel party, it started at 3pm. I got there and the host was getting fucked by a 22 year old. I joined in and then another guy showed. The older guy shot first, the kid second and then I shot the third load into the host. I left and came back around 8:30. The host had a total of six loads. A hot muscle bear showed and we took turns on the host. We double penetrated the host. The bears cock rubbing against mine caused me to shoot and then I felt him unload too. Very hot it was the first time I had cum during a DP.

Just took a huge load from a black guy at Flex. I saw him in the hall, he was standing there stroking his rod under his towel. I wasn't sure if he was interested or not, so I stood closer to him, and touched his pierced nip. He exposed his thick, veiny shaft, which I immediately bent over and took in my mouth. I sucked him while he felt my ass for a few minutes, and he asked me if I wanted to come with him to his room.

Once in there, I sucked him for a bit until he asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I sure as hell did want that fat black dick in me, so I bent over so he could see my ass. He rummaged around a bit, I hoped he was only looking for lube and not a rubber. Sure enough, lube was being drizzled on my crack and I felt his large rod spreading my ass apart. I reached back to feel for a rubber, and there was none. He fucked me like that up against the wall for about 5 minutes, them moved me onto the bed. "Can I take a picture of my dick in your ass?" I let him, and he ended up taking photos and making a video of it. He fucked me like that for about 10 minutes, then wanted me to ride it.

I hopped on, and he resumed filming this bareback fuck. After a bit he said "Do you like to get bred?". "Hell yeah!", I said, and after another few minutes I was told "You're going to make me cum!" so I bounced up and down on his rod until it started puking it's load up in my guts. After he fell out, I asked if I could see the photos. He let me watch the video of him breeding my hole, that veiny meat sliding in and out of my bare hole. I saw it throbbing, as it dumped it's spooge inside me, and when he pulled out a glob of cum fell out of my ass. If anyone sees a video like that posted anywhere, let me know!!!

Dude...post it on XTube and let us all know. Sounds fucking HOT!

Well just got my second load today. Went to a guys house who wanted to get sucked off. He had a really long cock, 9.5. He forced me to deep throat. I told him, let me hang my head off the bed, then he really went for it. He was going all the way down my throat, balls deep. I could not breathe. Had to take breaks every little bit, it was so intense. Finally after a half hour or so of very intense deep throating, I got to my knees on the bed and just sort of bent over and told him I had to take a break. Next thing I know, he's behind me and he just shoves that long cock right up my ass in one shove. I yelp, I groan and I bite the sheet. But I do tell him, well at least this way no breaks are needed taking all of your cock. He proceeds to fuck me for a good 20 minutes and then shoots his load up my ass. I went over to suck him off. Ended up doggy, biting the sheets.

Hey boys new to this site but have been on as guest for months. The other day I FINALLG made my dreams come true and took three loads in a roadside bathroom from two guys. Both of which have HIV...PRAYING :)

Roadside restrooms are a sweet place to take loads.... good luck.

I dumped a hot load at an ABS. We started through a GH, but then I told the guy on the other side to unlock his booth, which he did. I walked naked into his booth and soon enough dumped a nice load inside him.

Edited by Hotload84

Couple of days ago in a local 25 cumdump off bbrt - walked in and found me bent over with a plug in, dropped my shorts, fucked his neg hole and after a good hard 10 minute fuck left his inside with a poz load. zipped up and left; no kissing, talking...just a raw fuck and go

Guest GoodExercise

Skinny, poz Asian came over and fucked me this morning. 23, 5-7, 120, 5uc. He was hard and leaking through his gym shorts, which I pulled down so I could get his dick down my throat. Then I bent over the bed to let him fuck me --- but he ate my ripe hole first. Before long, it was spit for lube and he was pushing into me like a pro. He fucked me plenty from behind, then I got on my back and he slipped his hard little dick in to finish the job. He let loose in me big time -- then I got down on the floor on my knees and sucked him clean. Good start to the day.

Naked in toilet cubicle bent over pan while guy bred me,eye spying us through glory hole. Guy pulled out wiped on my ass & went,finger rubbing glory hole so stuck my cock through felt hot lips then a tight ass back on it. Bred him & pumped my load up him then left

Oh what a wild adventure it's been. Let's start from the beginning.

Went to Alabama on Saturday to see an old client of mine. Bit of a drive but worth the trek. He was looking at even hotter than before, not sure what gave me that impression. But it was great to see him again. Lots of making out, me blowing him, and immedietely he took me to the bedroom. He fucked me 3 times and pissed in my ass a few times. I missed that so much, gettings fucked with piss up my ass and another load being added. We did some other stuff too and went out for drinks. He fucked me again at night. In the morning he fucked and bred me two more times and pissed in me before I left.

I was going to head back home but I got a message from a fucking hot bear on recon. He wanted me to come over and he was a few towns away. He offered to help with gas so I figured, "Why not?". It was worth it. An extremely sexy older daddy bear was waiting in the driveway when I got there. True to his bear nature, he grabbed me took me in the house, and immeditely started pawing my chest, butt, crotch, and every part of me. Licking my ears, biting my neck, and of course lots of fucking hot making out. He was extremely agressive, which I fucking love. After a foreplay break we had some coffee. He likes coffee a lot. Couldn't ask for a better package deal.

When we got into the bedroom we were both rolling on the bed and he had me pinned exploring my body and licking and sucking my pits. He really loved my pits, I never wear deodarant so it's nice when a guy appreciates it. He flipped me over and forced my head down on his cock. His cock was fucking huge, seriously beer can thick size. I loved working his balls and cock. Then something odd happened. He got submissive and obedient for a minute. He was waiting. I didn't dissapoint. I shoved my hard cock down his throat, and he fucking sucked it. He was good at sucking dick. I played with his hole while I was fucking my face. I asked him, "What do you want?". He told me. "What do you want?". I knew what he was getting at.

I flipped him over and spit on my cock and his hole and shoved it in. He grunted and started flailing around on the bed. I paused for a minute, concerned that I put too much in. He said, "FUCK ME..JUST FUCK ME!". I've never had a guy do this before but he was flailing and moving around every minute I was fucking him. And damn his ass felt incredible. I pinned him down and bit into his neck. He didn't compeltely submit but I needed to cum bad so I bred him while I had him pinned down. We made out a bit after that and he thanked me. I was a little shocked saying that he was so rough and agressive earlier. He told me he's versatile and it all depends on the guy and chemistry. We made out a little bit more and he also brought out some of my pup side so I gave him pup kisses.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up a bit later. He was on top of me and I was licking his hand. He was caressing my ass and rubbing my head. I bite his hand pretty hard and agressively shook it. He slapped my face pretty hard and my ass. I'm not sure what brought it out in us but we did a bit of power play. I was biting him and defying him, and he covered my mouth, shoved his fingers down my mouth, and even grabbed my neck pretty hard. Before I knew it he grabbed my arms, tied me up, and blindfolded me. He gave me a hit of that spray shit. Forgot what it's called. Oh Maximum Impact. And he fucked me, just shoved it in and made me take all of it. I took such a hit of maximum impact that I was flying. I just felt his cock sliding in and out of me and him swearing at me and taking me. It wasn't too long before I heard him growl, grunt, and groan and felt him breeding me.

He untied me and took off the blindfold and he went back to the passionate sweet daddy. He made sure I was okay, which I was. I sucked his cock and cleaned it for him. I sucked him again too. We were hungry after that so he made dinner and a smoothie. We went back into bed and went back to lots of making out, pup affection from me, and lots of body contact and cuddling. He asked me to stay the night. Of course I couldn't turn him down. We played a litle more that night and in the morning. It was hard saying goodbye to him since he was such a sweet guy but I'll see him again.

Driving back to Atlanta I had a little free time before I had to go to work. I got together with a guy whom I haven't played wtih in a while. He had me on my back and he shot 6 loads up my ass. I kept working my ass muscles and matching his thrusts and vice gripping his daddy dick. The last two loads he shot up me because I came twice myself jacking off with him in me. After that I went to work and worked for a few hours and the headed home. After hanging out with my roomate I recieved a text from ol faithful.

That leather top whom I had feelings for and who bypassed me at cumunion the other week and didn't want "me" to forget him. Or how did he phrase it. Argh, forgot how he phrased it but he was arrogant. I just texted with him idly not hinting anything for sex. He asked me if I could come over, although late, I decided to. I didn't rush getting ready or getting over there. I would have before, but if I'm a convenience to a guy, then it's mutual.

When I got over there, I'll admit I was happy to see him. We made out in the door way as usual but this time i wasn't completely all over him. Actually while we did foreplay I was more of the one in control kissing him, holding him, gripping him, and caressing him. He tried a few things like kissing my nose, or holding me close, but I never lost my nerve. Before, I would have been putty in his arms, but I didn't quite feel he deserved that. Especially the other night when I was with a man who truly appreciated a pup such as myself.

After more foreplay I sucked him. I did better then I've ever done before, was it partially because I felt superior? Even just a little? I barely looked at him when I sucked him just focussed on his dick. After he was good and hard a little more foreplay I decided that I've held back enough from the bastard. I gave him "one" lick. I could tell he liked it. I submitted a little bit to his passion as well. He had me on my back and he fucked me about 4 times. I completely worked my ass on his dick and was submitting more when he was fuckign me. Although the first two loads I was just taking it, enjoying it, but not completely submitting.

I think I figured enough is enough, and people are just people. Don't think too much into it. So I submitted to him completely with his kisses and his embraces. He fucked me on my side a few times and on all fours. All in all, he shot 8 loads into me and I came twice. Oh, and I was tired before too. He jacked off once too. When we layed next to each other before I would have cuddled up next to him but this time i just layed next to him and we made out a bit. I learned a bit more about him too, and I have a better idea of what kind of person he is. Which is good for me to know. It was very fucking enjoyable, I feel no qualms about not putting all of myself into it (except near the end) or not submitting to him completely. Shows me more power that I have as a person and a bottom. And I didn't even really know that.

But I loved when he mentioned a flyby about another guy. I was partially wondering if some of the things he does with me he does with others. But it's really irrelevant. When I was walking out, this surprised the hell out of me. He in a way, sort of begged or pleaded to see me again. He was "hopeful" and hoping I'd come back. I could have been a smartass but I told him he would. If I'm horny and wanna get fucked I'll see him again. Depending on what I'm doing, I won't drop everything for him like I used to.

Also, the last few loads that was more of me working for them. Although he was still hard by the end he was tired I could tell. But I think he had someone else come over after me. But it was so worth waking up late and not much time before work today :D

Went out on Saturday night just gone and ended up in a dark room about 5am, met a guy who lived close by and so went to his place, shagged for a while then he wanted to see me get fucked so we went to a local sauna and he got 4 guys to fuck me, mostly safe but I managed to take one bb and got his load, made me so horny that later on sunday I took another two loads within an hour from two fuck buddies of mine.

I've been super busy so I haven't been able to post this.

Moved into my new apartment on Saturday and hired professional help to do the move.

Well, one of the movers was a real sexy black dude. After the move was finished, I heard a knock on my door about an hour later ... and it was the black dude!

Don't know how he knew I wanted it, but he guided me to my couch in living room and took off his clothes; I did likewise. We proceeded to makeout for at least 5-minutes, all the while he was fingering my ass.

I then got on my back and without much spit on his dick and no lube, he slowly slipped his dick in my ass. Once he was halfway in he simply put all his weight on me and slammed in the rest in one forceful thrust.

I was fucked while on my back for a few minutes, and then he ordered me to get on my knees and bend over the side. I did and he rammed his entire dick in me in one thrust.

I was running from his dick when he grabbed my hips and long dicked me as hard as he could.

He finished my wrapping his arm around my neck, choking me as he unloaded a large load deep in my guts.

He continued fucking me while gripping my waist with one hand and my neck with he other until he blew two more loads in me.

Fucking hot ... wish I got his number so we can do it again.

Married guy came over last week, sat on my couch, revealed his beautiful thick tan cock. I was so into it, I gave him all of the cock sucking skills I know. I wanted him to think abt me when he was fucking his wife. Eventually he blew in my mouth, hard, deep. And I swallowed it all straight down. I fucking love the taste of his cum. Keep wanting to text him to ask for more, but he said not to because of the wife. Waiting impatiently for more married cock. He was so hot. Might shave my hole and be waiting face down ass up the next time he comes over.

Guest GoodExercise

I got home from work and checked MH, BBRT and A4A. I got an email from Cody on A4A asking if I wanted to fuck -- a good opening. Cody's profile said 23, 5-11, 130, 28w, blond, bottom, 7.5c and negative. I wrote back that I wanted to fuck him bareback, with no pulling out -- and said that I am poz undetectable. Cody lives two blocks away and was at my place in 15 minutes. Cute -- seemed taller than 5-11, and the blond hair on his head was obviously not his natural color. Cody was impeccably dressed for all of the 30 seconds that we made out before I told him to get out of his clothes. He revealed a very lean and smooth body, and a big dick hanging below a trimmed patch of light brown pubes. As he bent over to pull of his underwear, I also saw something super sexy on the small of his back: a biohazard tattoo. That didn't match the profile -- but was even better than the profile.

Cody sucked me in the living room, then we went into the bedroom. We kissed and sucked, and then I got his ass in my face so I could lick his hole while he sucked my cock. When it came time to fuck, it was spit for lube. I started Cody on his back. Bit his nips. Kissed him. Placed my hands around his pencil neck and squeezed. Told him he was a good boy taking care of Daddy's raw cock with his ass. I also admired his big dick and giant balls. Then I had Cody sit on my cock. He impaled himself as I worked his nips more. He almost came, but wanted to hold out longer. We fucked more like that, then I got him on his knees. His hairless hole was all red from the penetration. I kissed his biohazard tattoo before I fucked him some more. Finally, I flipped Cody onto his back and fucked him -- his long legs were on my shoulders and I grabbed and licked his big feet. Cody went over the edge with a nice shudder, which got me off in him. I ate his load as I slipped out of his hole. We chatted some, kissed some, and then he dressed and left.

Got together with a regular fuck buddy. We are both versatile and negative and we like to flip.

This time he invited 2 friends of his that I had never met to join us. One vers, one total top, both are poz undetectable.

The vers guy arrived first. I was too tight for him to fuck me, so I sucked and swallowed his load.

The top had a rock-hard 8 inch cock. We tried a few positions, but doggy worked best.

He shot a 2 week load deep in my ass as I begged him for his seed.

The vers guy got turned on watching me take the top's load. I sucked and swallowed a second load from him.

After the others left, my buddy fucked me with his fat cock and shot a big load up my ass.

Doing so much bottoming, I couldn't get hard enough to fuck him, but did manage to jerk out a 5 day load.

It was a good day.