Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sooo another cumunion night. Ah, cumunion night seem to hold so much mystery and wonder. Even this was no exception.

Didn't really feel like going this week a lot on my mind but a friend I knew would be there and a top told me he was going.

So I went and got my dvd and got changed into my orange jock and boots as ordered by the top. I saw him and we made out, especially after not seeing each other in over a month. I was all over him licking and worshipping his pits and nipples. I fucked a guy in a sling while he was watching and we made out while we I was fucking him. I just wasn't ready to cum yet and the top told me he wanted to fuck him.

Being the stupid gulliable boy I am, I sucked my top knowing full well what would happen. He fucked the guy. Oh well, I pushed that out of my mind rather quickly.

I had one guy fuck me in the glory hole area I really rode his dick like it was the last dick on earth after not being fucked in over a month. He came quick, but I loved bouncing back and forth on his cock, and he liked it too. I went back to the dark room area and a short bearish guy starts feeling my ass. Before I could even react he shoves his cock in me. He starts fucking me while standing so I take a hit of poppers. I'm completely matching his thrusts and the guy's loving it. Someone's sucking my dick too, getting it hard and I see a guy in front of me getting fucked. The guy pulls out of me and I see him fuck someone else. I see the guy in front of me free for a moment so I fuck him.

After a while I decide to go to the flat sling and see if it's free. It was. I lay down with my legs in the air. Some redneck looking daddy comes over and starts stroking his cock. I take a big hit of poppers and he shoves his cock deep in my hole. He was pretty big and he fucked me really good. After he shot his load he pulled out and there's a little bit of a crowd. Another guy comes in and shoves his dick in and fucks me for a good while before breeding me. After he pulls out I see someone I know and he fucks and breeds me. I walk around for a bit after that watching all the other guys fuck and suck.

I go back to the dark room area with the sling and the short stocky bear shoves his cock in me again while I'm trying to manuveur. He grabs me while fucking me while we're both standing and again I match every thrust. I decide to get in the sling and once I'm secured, he shoves his cock in me and really fucks me. He gets really vocal when he's close to shooting and finally the guy breeds me. A younger looking guy with a bit of fur on his chest comes over with a huge cock and shoves it in me. He fucks me for a good while but then decides to pull out. A really big beefy bear comes over and slowly pushes his cock in me. He had a fucking beer can dick it was huge. While he's pushing in he leans over and aggresively takes my mouth with his tongue and lips and he really starts to fuck me. It's all I can do to not moan out and yell out as the beer can dick takes my hole. After some steady fucking he really slammed my hole and bred me.

After that I decided to get out of the sling. I got out and walked around a little more. A guy who fucked me early invites me into a room. He fucks me in several different positions and asks if I want to go home with him. I consider my options but he's pretty hot, damn good kisser, and I love the way he fucked me. I emptied the loads I had in me to make room for the daddy I'm going home with. On the way out I saw the guy who originally wanted me to come but ended up coming late. He's a fun fuck but another time. I even encountered the Sir who wanted me to wear a jockstrap and boots and nothing else. We made out for a bit while the daddy I was going home with was talking to a friend. I could tell he didn't want me to go. But i also knew he was on break. I saw him fucking several guys earlier.

When I go to the daddies place I knew the condo where he stayed. I was there a year or so ago. He makes me a mixed drink and we go out on the patio and relax. He tells me he smokes pot and asks if I mind. I tell him I don't. After several hits of the pot I can see he's high and his dick is fucking rock hard. I suck his dick right there on the patio where other guys or people watching can see if they look up. I'm a bit buzzed from my drink and all the sex earier. I lower myself onto his cock and ride him right out there on the patio. After riding him for a while he lifts me and bends me over the patio rail and fucks me. He can really fuck and I do my best not to yell out, especially us being in public. He breeds me right there fucking me over the rail. We repeat this two or three times.

Finally we go to his bedroom and he fucks me in a few different positions. On my back, on my side, and on my belly. But he was extremely agressive when he fucked me on my belly. Several times he'd just shove it in, even if I didn't completely relax he'd just make me take it. It was so fucking hot and it's one of my favorite ways to be bred. After he fucked me and bred me a few times i remembered earlier he said he likes to get fucked too. My dick was rock hard so i flipped him on his belly.

I spit on my cock and his hole and shoved my cock in him. He was fucking tight and I loved it. I could tell he hasn't been fucked in a while, all the better. I was agressive with him, like he was with me. And he loved it, even though I could tell he was in some discomfort at first. After that, we slept in each others arms. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt something rubbing against my ass. I felt weight on top of me and realized what was happening. I looked for the poppers half awake but couldn't find them. I felt my hole being fingered and daddies dick entering me. But before I realized it fully, he slammed his raw daddy dick in me. I screamed out and his hand covered my mouth and he humped my ass and told me I'm going to fucking take it. He was very verbal calling a me a slut, whore, bitch, and telling me how I'm his now.

It was so fucking hot it really did hurt at first actually but afterwards I loved it. It didn't take him long and after a few hard and brutal thrusts he bred me and we went back to sleep. We would have fucked in the morning, but he had to be at work early. But we're definitely going to get together again. He's definitely a repeat.

Yesterday I saw this guy on growlr. We chatted for a bit and we decided to meet. He was way hotter in person. Fucked him twice and filled him up both times. We never even talked about rubbers.

Just took a huge load from a black guy at Flex. I saw him in the hall, he was standing there stroking his rod under his towel. I wasn't sure if he was interested or not, so I stood closer to him, and touched his pierced nip. He exposed his thick, veiny shaft, which I immediately bent over and took in my mouth. I sucked him while he felt my ass for a few minutes, and he asked me if I wanted to come with him to his room.

Once in there, I sucked him for a bit until he asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I sure as hell did want that fat black dick in me, so I bent over so he could see my ass. He rummaged around a bit, I hoped he was only looking for lube and not a rubber. Sure enough, lube was being drizzled on my crack and I felt his large rod spreading my ass apart. I reached back to feel for a rubber, and there was none. He fucked me like that up against the wall for about 5 minutes, them moved me onto the bed. "Can I take a picture of my dick in your ass?" I let him, and he ended up taking photos and making a video of it. He fucked me like that for about 10 minutes, then wanted me to ride it.

I hopped on, and he resumed filming this bareback fuck. After a bit he said "Do you like to get bred?". "Hell yeah!", I said, and after another few minutes I was told "You're going to make me cum!" so I bounced up and down on his rod until it started puking it's load up in my guts. After he fell out, I asked if I could see the photos. He let me watch the video of him breeding my hole, that veiny meat sliding in and out of my bare hole. I saw it throbbing, as it dumped it's spooge inside me, and when he pulled out a glob of cum fell out of my ass. If anyone sees a video like that posted anywhere, let me know!!!

I'm spending the weekend with the man that popped my bb cherry several years ago for some sleazy fun. We do this a few times a year. It's always the same: I wear a hood, I'm never allowed to know who is using me, and it's never the same men as before. He told me that six men used me. I'm pretty sure there were more than six, but I take him at his word so I'm only adding six to my cock count. I haven't showered so I still smell like dried sweat and piss and cum. The sleazier the better.

Last night on into early this morning with a bud who used me as his raw sex slave. Session began with some kissing, then a few mixed drinks to get me wired, & some bud. Pulling down his shorts, I got down on my knees to suck his hard, manly meat; licking up some of his precum. Next we stripped down, laid on the bed, kissed, & then I angled my head at the edge of the bed so he could fuck my mouth with his dick. He talked dirty & treated me like the cum slut pig that I am. Repositioning, I sucked his dick some more until I got it rock solid. Out came some more of his precum for me to lick & taste; delicious I might add. He commands me to get on all fours & commands that he is going to fuck my slutty ass good & hard. He hands me his poppers for me to take a few good huffs of. He fingers my hole with lube, then his cock, then slowly inserts himself inside my anus. At first attempt, I felt a little discomfort (I'm a bit tight). Quickly thereafter, his 7 1/2 inch dick suddenly felt so damn good deep inside my bare ass. He fucks me, hands me the poppers, then continues fucking me. In a few minutes, he said he is now ready to serve my pig slutty ass with his first load of creamy manhood. I then felt the euphoric sensation of his dna release deep inside my gut. Not done with me, he commanded me to get at the very edge of the bed face up, supporting my legs up in the air. My bud then reinserts his raw dick deep into my already cum filled hole, fucking me with such magnitude & treating me like his pig slave. We gazed into each others eyes. Next I could feel the sensation of his jizz shoot again inside my ass, thrusting himself with repeatedly deep movements. He reminds me how he bred the insides of me good for his dna.

I had to spend the last week in Italy to work on a project with some colleagues. We stayed in a remote village. In the evenings just drinks in the hotel and talking. A lot of talking about sex, but nothing happened. All incorruptably straigfht. At the end of the week I was really horned up, and so were the other guys I guess.

Then it happened that there was a strike and flights didn't take some of us home.

I got stucked with one colleague in Milan. A 30 y.o. cute ginger stud. We had to take a hotel, but due to the strike the city was packed. So we were lucky to get a room to share....

We checked into the room and I went to have a shower. When I came back, I found him lying on the bed with only his briefs on, and his white body exposed to the night's warm air coming through the open window.

I knew that this guy was totally straight (with wife and 3 kids) and I didn't expect anything to happen, but in that moment I remembered the other night when we had a few beers and talked about anal sex. He told me that he fucks his wife in the ass often, cuz this is their favorite way to prevent pregnacy, and he loves her tight back hole. I dared to confess that I did the same a lot in my life, but that I also enjoy to get my ass treated, which left him in astonishment.

Before I reached the bed I heard him cursing: Fuck that strike, I'm so horny and can't get home to use my girl's ass.

Almost like e reflex I said: well, I would offer you mine, but I think you are not into that kind of stuff.

He looked up to me with his eyes and mouth wide open, but then looked back down; naw, I don't think so.

We closed the light and went to sleep. We got a room with one king size bed only, and after a little while it happened that we were lying pretty close together, so that my hand got in touch with the front of his briefs. I could feel that he was hard. I squeezed his dick through the fabric joking. But he grabbed my hand and put it on his cock. It was huge and rock hard and made me gasp. I moved my ass in his direction and pushed my boxers down. His cock came free and was between my cheeks in a second. No foreplay of course, and suddenly he proceeded as if he was in a hurry. I didn't want to miss the chance and just managed to put a little spit on his cockhead before he forced it inside my hole. He made a few thrusts and in less than a minute I felt him pouring a gallon of his hot ginger jizz deep into my guts. I was disappointed, cuz in that moment I was still in pain and had expected the pleasure to start during a longer fuck. But he appeared to stay hard and kept this huge rod deep inside me until after a little pause he started to move again and fucked my well creamed hole with long deep strokes. This time he lasted much longer before he shot a second load inside me. That fuck was nice now and made me hard and dripping like an old bucket.

I expected him to be done now, but how wrong I was. He stayed inside my cum filled hole and still didn't get soft. After a couple of minutes his motion started again and he became more and more agressive. His cock really went to heaven with me. After a long while of hard pounding I shot a load hands free into my sheets while he continued unimpressed, and only after an eternity he dumped a final load into my sloppy and dripping hole.

He pulled out, turned around quietly, and we fell asleep without any cleaning up and stuff.

First thing I noticed when I woke up was his straight cum dripping from my hole. I looked over to him exposed to the morning sun. His straight cock and his huge bush of ginger pubes sticky from his cum and my ass juices. I love airport strikes :-)

• Upvote 3

I met a group of men outdoors the other night. Other than one guy, the rest were anonymous. I mean totally anonymous, as I was blindfolded. I wanted a chance to get fucked hard and fast by total strangers and I got it. I don't even know how many guys there were, as I heard a few men calling friends to drop by. My ass was full of cum at the end, which is what I like best. I normally put in a butt plug afterwards to prolong that feeling of fullness, but my asshole was so stretched out, it wouldn't stay in. I have spent my days and nights since then imagining who might have been fucking me. It could be anyone in my home town. I will definitely be doing this again.

Hooked up with a poz daddy biker on craigslist today. Licked his ripe pits clean and sucked his hairy hole. He roughed me up, (a major turn on--and I asked him to do it), throwing me around, throat fucking me HARD. My throat is going to be sore for a while, and I think I might've bruised a rib. He wrecked my hole and dumped a hot toxic load in there. He sucked it out, spit in my mouth, and had me swallow it. Then I washed it down when his hot nasty piss. I think I'm in love with this man. I'll probably never see him again. PERFECT way to end the weekend. not sure if I'll get some action for a while, so I'm content at the moment.

The last time I got fucked was in may or june 2011,. in spokane, wa. I was horny and drunk in my mums apartment with no privacy,. so I got on craigslist,. and sent out a few emails to people who have posted looking for a bottom boi, or something to that extent. I got a few replies back but chose the one closest to me (just north of the fred mayer on freya) cause I didn't have a car,. and would have to hike over to meet him. luckily it was only a few blocks away.

I got to his place and waited around the back for him to come to door,. I didn't knock ,. but texted him and let him come outside so I could see him,. and him me, lol.... I didn't care he was older shorter, and maybe a few pounds overwheight. His older voice welcomed me into his room in the basement. "hi there,. you ready?",. I choked,. "okay" meekly,. and he walked me into the house,.

We walked past a sex swing,. and into his bedroom,. he commanded me to remove my clothes,. I obligued. He took stock at what he was about to fuck,. a sexual groan emitted from him,. my asshole shuttered,. and my cock jumped,. he immediettly took on my boi breasts in his hands,. and began to suck on one of my nipples... electricity shot through my body,.. "mmm you do have nice tits",. my soul gave in.

He directed onto his bed and laid in the other side,. we began to simply make out,. his weight on top of me,. his hands,... he grabs the back of my thighs and pushes my knees into my chest,. "mmmmm flexible",. he said,. continuing to maw at my neck and mouth. I could feel his package from within his boxers rub up on my sphincter,. "ready?",. he whispered into my ear.,. I simply groaned in pleasure. He swiftly removes his underwear,. and unvieals his cock,. rubbing it on my hole.... "let me eat you out first",. and his bearded face went to work on my hole and balls,. the facial hair on my shaved sissy bottom, was elevating,. sooo electric. then he began to position his cock at my hole...

I looked at him in the eyes,. pinching my nipples in exctasy,. his cock went inside,. and we began to fuck,. I began to sweat like nothing else in my life,. and his weight the bed,.. and motions,. urghghhg,. I was defeated, cumming and,. getting deep fucked,. he sucked on my neck nipples and ears,. until my boi hole was a sloppy mess,. WET. he slumped over to the side and praised my boy pussy. I almost immediately passed out from the orgasm he gave me,.

The next secound must've been a few minutes,. cause I came to on my stomach his whieght on top of me,. whispering dirty things into my ears i could no longer make sense of , his cock still making me his.,. I must've cum while in my spell.,. or maybe thats how long i orgasmed for,. whatever it was great,. and still happening,... ,...

my hole couldn't take anymore,. his cock couldn't give anymore,. both wet, sweaty,. and exhausted from our exchange,. my phone range,. probably my mom,. wondering where I am again. Don't worry I just had the best series of orgasm in my life,.,. tired,. I got dressed again,. and the guy walked me to the front door,. kissed me and said to call him again.

Now its morning ,. and I have to go make sandwiches for money. lulz