Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I have been on vacation the last 11 days, and other than a fast 36 hour run to Washington DC for a fist nite Sat, and hotel sex on Sunday, I stayed close to home the rest of the time. Last Thursday was my birthday and I had hopes (they were dashed ) for a huge fuck day-the internet was dead-a FF bud came by after work and fisted me fast and bred me .Right after he left, another FF bud hit me up wanting 2 hours in me- I cleared the time and he came over- spun.25 minutes of rapid fisting and using the biggest dildo right off, and he was headed out to take care of some errands. Friday was slow too, and I was bumming out. Then Saturday dawned , and I went to a local leather guesthouse and hung by the pool all afternoon. Some hot men, great eye candy. About 4pm, someone realized the afternoon was slipping away, and a fuck fest broke out all of a sudden.As I sucked on a latin 20 something, someone began fingering myass- then a cock took my ass, as he fucked, the latin slipped out of my mouth and some other cock whore was on it before I could relip it. No problem, some guy shoved his cock in my mouth and in 45 seconds flooded me out with his load. The guy fucking me shot, and a 3rd guy began trying to enter with his hand. I moved to the sling and he proceeded to work up into me,I hiked my ass up and he was able to really dig in deep. And then as fast as the sex energy hit the crowd, the scene began crumbling and guys began wandering off, heading out.

The local sleazy bath was having a Memorial Day weekend blackout party. My ass was a little worn from being in the sun all day, but finally around 11pm I got a second wind and headed to the tubs.Nailed the last room-the halls were mostly pitch black, and I bumped my way back to my room. Dumped everything into the locker in the room, laid out some dildos on the bed for later, and in a jock and a jar of Grease, I went out hunting. The steam room has been out of order for over a month, so they club put a sling in it for the weekend.Black plastic on the windows to darken the room- I wandered in, and a 60 yr old Greek Daddy came in behind me.He grabbed my tits and pulled hard, pulling me to my knees and onto his cock. AS he twisted, I sucked and worked his cock.2, then 3 more guys wandered in- I hopped into the sling and he began fucking me - all the time working my tits and calling me a slut, a whore, pig, cum junkie. Telling me he was going to piss all over me, that I was a whore. He invited a couple of the men inthe room to take my ass-one did and quickly filled me up.We broke, and went for fresher air. 5 minutes later, I found him in the video area and went back to servicing his cock, as other men kept feeling my hole up or pinching my tits,until finally I was being spit roasted. Ahh, success. Leaving the room, a guy grabbed me and guided me to his room across from the video area, pulled my jock off and told me to kneel on the bed, and began fisting me. I grabbed the Grease and gave it to him- dry-ish fisting this early wasn't in the game. He greased up and owned my hole, punching it and stretching it . When we took a break, I went looking for more cock, and a man I had planned to be bred by had arrived. We moved to the back area and he began a 45 fuck into my ass.By now it was after 3 am, the 1st 2 guys were gone or asleep in their rooms- and the bars were closing. The fuck bud began running my hole- doing my ass in the steam room and inviting other to breed me( again, one did) Back in my room he had a friend eat my ass out, sharing the loads felched out with him.As he did, guys in the hall would be encouraged to come in-only 1 finally did. A little bear came by and pushed his paw up my ass, but by now it was so used and sore that the session was only fair, and did not last very long. I walked around, and went into the sauna- the felcher came in and sat on the bench above me; goading me on to suck the cock of the guy sitting to our left. The guy was 25 ish, rock hard ( allover) and stroking, so I moved over after a few foot kicks from felcher to get my ass in gear) and began sucking the guy. Almost as soon as I wass balls deep on his cock, the felcher began urging him to come around and fuck my hole,that I was a cum whore and needed loads. The guy got up and moved behind me- I braced and he began slipping in-so I reached back and pulled him to the hilt into my ass.He fucked for a couple of minutes, then pulled out and said he needed to rest for a bit-felcher went in and immediately proclaimed the guy had cum! Back out of the sauna, it was nearing 5 am and my entire body was tired, a cople of interesting Iranian short muscled guys speaking Parsi but they would only watch. The fuck friend spotted me and took my ass as I leaned over the back bar area, and after a 20 minute session he flooded my hole with his load. I made a walk around, but the rooms had all quieted down, my hole was throbbing, and i was really exhausted, so I packed up my things, grabbed a hot shower to degrease, and checked out. As far as I can count , I took 6 loads in my ass yesterday, 4 fistings, and 1 load down my throat--although I am confused about the last- I sort of recall a guy in the video room cumming in my throat also, but there were so many guys at that point ; so unless my brain clears about that detail, the lower count stands. And fuck, Sunday night, just heard form a cock pig bud out of Phoenix- he had a 14 inch black guy today- now my ass is hungry again and i am thinking about driving to the Miami latin bar for some more play

Got fucked in a bathroom in a hospital last night... I had replied to an ad on CL from a guy wanting to fuck at his work. I Emailed and he was an orderly at a local hospital. I met him after he got off, we went into a bathroom stall where he freed his hard 8 incher and shoved it up my ass. He was turned on by me wanting to go home with his load up my ass. I kept his rather large wad of jizz inside me until the next morning. I hope to meet up with him again!

I normally take loads in the dark room or steam room at the saunas I attend. On this occasion I felt like putting on a display!

I went down to the semi lit room and began sucking a guy with a massive uncut thick cock, I could hardly get it in my mouth; but I managed, he was pushing my head up and down on it making me gag and wretch which brought the attention of quite a few guys, eventually I got lifted up of my knees and a thick cock was shoved up my greased prepared hole.

I was pulled of my original fat cock and was being face fucked by various dicks in a circle mode, it came to a stint where people were swopping places fucking me and sticking their dicks in my mouth, I was so horned up, my poppers on rag round my neck was making me really light headed and I could not even comprehend what was happening in some parts, I was just servicing all these men in the middle of this room.

I must have been the only bottom in there at that time; I know I was wretching on some thick cocks and loads were just going down the back of my throat with no taste at all and many cocks were just going in my arse, no break times in between, about 21/24.

I know two Pakistani and a black bloke fucked me hard loved that. I could not even get up; I was constantly pushed to bend over as I was taking dick after dick, one guy kept repeating " Fuck the dirty slut" "come in him the dirty bastard" which got me harder, when I eventually got let up it was the original first guy I sucked was fucking me and boy was his dick so thick and I felt like it was splitting me in half, got to let it in, I think the spunk lube from most of the others helped, he fucked me so hard that I was whimpering and he came buckets in me.

I was still dizzy from the poppers and had to lie on a bed and whilst this really old man must have been about 80/90 no teeth spent ages just rimming and sucking the loads out of my bruised arse.

Today I have a sore arse, with external bruising too. It was so worth it.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
typo

Just got four loads from two Tops near Green Bay. Face down, wrists tied behind back, blindfold, ankles tied to bedposts. They both shot a load in my hole over the course of an hour, took an hour break with me still roped, then came back and shot another pair of loads in me. Hole is pretty well wrecked for a while. Cum is still dripping out of my hole. Can't wait to have them both fuck me again!

Got a really unexpected load this morning... shopping in Lyon and then seeing this really hot sales guy in a shoe shop. Went into the shop, looked at shoes and made some eyecontact with the guy. Asked him to try one pair I really liked. He brought me the shoes, came really close and I "accidently" touched his legs. The last customer just left and he came down to me to make out.

Finally went into the storage room, he locked the shop door. We made out some more and then I sucked his huge cock an after a few moments he fucked the hell out of me. It really hurt first, had no time to get used to his tool but as a cumdump I took it. Fortunately had some good fuck night the evening before with 5 cocks inside my hole. Felt great after a minute. He blew his huge load after 2 minutes in my hole. I was dripping and some blood. Licked his cock clean.

Bought this pair of shoes and left.

On the way to LAX after my kid sister's wedding, my partner and I stopped at Midtowne Spa. I got four nice loads in less than two hours. No time to shower because we fucked until the last minute. Left a nice wet spot on the seat of the rental car. Good times :-)

Spent last wednesday at the local bathhouse in the sling, wearing all my rubber gear and a gas mask with a hood over it. Three dudes came one right after another and fucked me until they came. They didn't see my face while fucking me, and I could barely make out theirs. Nice dicks. I left with cum running down my thigh. I love getting fucked in the sling. Nice and peppered up

Just had a really hot fuck session (me bottom) with a guy who is passing through town, and we linked up last night (Monday) on a local chat forum. My partner is away for a few days, and this guy asked if he could come around for an early fuck today. By 7:45 a.m., we were at it like rabbits - didn't ask his status, and neither did he ask mine. Took two of his loads, his fist, and jacked myself off while he pulled heavily on my nuts (which I LOVE). It was a lot of sweaty fun. We both have our own businesses, so there was no compulsion to be at work at a particular time. All cleaned up (fresh linen on the bed, etc.), but I am still carrying his loads. Makes a nice start to the day. Why can't every day be like this? One strange thing: I've never taken poppers in the early morning before, but did so this morning - they gave me an instant headache, which I just ignored, but my head is still throbbing.

Guest GoodExercise

Handicap toilet (private toilet in a room separate from the other toilets) at T4 at Heathrow near Gate 19. I checked Grindr. Profile title was LHR and text said that he had time to kill. The only other detail was an age: 24. No pic. I decided to go for it -- told him I needed a BJ. He wanted to meet and asked where, so I found the handicap toilet. The terminal was quiet, and there wasn't much foot traffic in the general area anyway. I went into the toilet, locked the door, and waited. I planned to bolt if the guy was not to my liking. Four knocks on the door. I opened the door partway and saw a hottie -- so I let him in. 24, 5-8, 140. Dark hair, sparkling blue eyes. He got right to work on my cock -- and was yanking his hard cock, too. For whatever reason, there was a floor-to-ceiling mirror in the toilet. He stood up, turned around facing the mirror, and pulled his pants all the way to his ankles. I watched as he licked a couple of fingers and shoved them up his ass -- which he repeated a couple of times before I put my raw cock against his hole and shoved it in. We fucked like that until I shot in him. Then he turned back around and sucked me clean. He finished himself off, catching the load in his hand and then licking it out of his palm. We washed off, pulled up our pants, and left the toilet together before parting ways.

Fucking hot! I have looked for a place in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) for something like that when I am there. Enough guys at the toilets who look like they would be interested. But for some reason the cleaners are always around......and the toilets which are a bit remote, where there are no cleaners working, are usually empty :-(

I am on vacation with my bf near Albufeira in Portugal. We went to the gay beach on Sunday for an afternoon of sun and fun. The bf went first into the dunes and came back happy. I went myself for about an hour and was fucked three times. The best was from this local guy with a big dick. I poppered up and he fucked me raw until he dropped his load. When I got back to where my bf was, I told him what I did and he fucked me right there on the beach in front of other guys and added another load.

I am on vacation with my bf near Albufeira in Portugal. We went to the gay beach on Sunday for an afternoon of sun and fun. The bf went first into the dunes and came back happy. I went myself for about an hour and was fucked three times. The best was from this local guy with a big dick. I poppered up and he fucked me raw until he dropped his load. When I got back to where my bf was, I told him what I did and he fucked me right there on the beach in front of other guys and added another load.

I know this is not unusual in de dunes at Maspalomas in Gran Canaria, but Albufeira? I wasn't even aware there is a gay beach there. Mmm....you learn something every day :-)