Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On Saturday night I slept with my regular fuckbuddy. He fucked me before we felt asleep and twice after we woke up. The night turn and the morning one lasted not too long but were very intense. The Sunday afternoon fuck was extremely rough. He didn’t give me mercy. I was moaning loudly and he fucked me in several positions. I didn’t feel anything but my hole. I was myself a hole which is used for only for the top’s pleasure. After he uploaded me, I was just lying and let his cum leaks. 

Today got an accidentally breeding. I went to a sexshop to buy poppers. I couldn’t because it was banned according to the shop assistant. So, I go to the sauna, where it as always available. The guy guessed I wanted to go in, so gave me the slippery and the towel. I thought ig I there, I would take a try. Of course I bought the poppers. In the first hour was boring, I sucked a good cock, but nothing other. The sauna was quite empty. I decided to go home, but before it I went to the steambath, maybe. It was empty, but when I went out, a good looking guy came in. Our sights met, I turned back. We began to play with our cocks. Both were getting hard. I began to suck him. Pushed my ass to his hand. I gave him a deepthroat. When his cock was covered with my saliva I turned back. Put his cock to my hole. He started to fuck me as a crazy. Close to us an older guy was jerking. I nodded him to come closer. I was sucking him while the top was fucking me. He began to moan louder and louder till he unloaded me. At this sec I cummed to the floor. 

Went to 2 sex venues in Prague today. Early evening I went to sauna Babylonia, after midnight I went to Factory club. Eight fucks in all, 4 tops, 4 bottoms. One big load was taken and in another case the guy used a condom which I took, once used, and emptied it into my ass.

One guy was interesting at factory cruise club as he had a technique that while I fucked him he would clench his anal muscles several times a second. Quite a cool trick. 

However, my favourite sessions were at the sauna. The first was an Indian guy with a grey beard and probably in his 60s. I got him to start fucking me in the steam room. However he was determined that I also fuck him so we flipped 3 or 4 times. He then led me out of the sauna and down to a room where he did some serious fucking of me in several positions. He came in me in copious quantities. 

The other guy was was very cute and I noticed him at the bar as I came in. In the steam room the old Indian guy, who had obvious regained his erection pretty fast, was competing for the young guy’s attention at the same time I was as we sat on either side. Ultimately he went for me perhaps because I was younger or perhaps because I was more subtle in caressing him and nibbling his nipples whereas the Indian jumped the gun and attempted to sit on the guy’s cock without asking. The young guy went into the sauna and I followed and I sucked and rimmed him fully winning him over. It turned out he was from Lebanon which may have explained his good looks. Like me he was versatile so we agreed to each fuck the other. He insisted on condoms which was a disappointment. I rimmed him again and fucked him first with his legs over his shoulders. It was very intimate. He then fucked me doggy style and came in his condom which I smoothly secreted away under my towel. Afterwards I emptied the cum from the condom into my asshole. 

• Moderators

Yesterday I was driving home from Philadelphia - about a 4 hour trip. When I left my BF's house I stopped by to see a FB of mine about a mile away. It was a gorgeous summer day, so he met me in his back yard and we had fun outside, kissing and sucking each other until I fingered a couple of gobs of spit into his hole... then he got on all fours and I fucked him for a while. We took it into the patio area where he had some rubber flooring put down and I fucked him doggy style until I blew a big load deep inside him. Grrrr!

I cruised the chat sites all the way home, and somewhere in rural PA connected with a guy who wanted to play. Stopped at a truck stop to meet up with him - very hot furry guy, but the truck stop was really busy so we went across the street to Taco Bell. I tried to get him to come into the bathroom stall (nice and big with no visibility from outside it) but he was too nervous (married) and decided he had to leave. Bummer, he was really cute.

Got back to the truck stop only to find that I had locked my key in my pickup in my haste to meet the guy. So while I was waiting for roadside assist, I got back on the chats... and met a guy on Grindr only 300 ft. away. He told me he had seen me on his way in, and was on his way somewhere so didn't have long. I asked if he was up for a quickie, and he said, "where?" I told him "handicapped stall" and he was down, so we hopped in there and blew each other until both of us came. He had a great smile and was very hot, though much thinner than I usually like them. And he messaged me this morning that he was sorry he hadn't had more time... I told him we would just have to have an encore 🙂

I took my last load this morning before work. I've been so horny lately and nothing seems to be working. So I hurried to my bf's house this morning and got eaten out and fucked, then we took a shower and I went to work with my plug in. But I'm still so horny that I can't stand it. As soon as my bf's shift ends he's coming over and all I can think about is riding his cock until I climax a few times. If he busts his load in me before I've had enough orgasms to satisfy me, I'm going to eat his ass until he gets hard again, then I'm going to climb back on. 

It's all I can think about right now. 

On 6/15/2019 at 9:03 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Went back to the park in town that the Army guys hang out at looking and there were already guys in the bushes sucking and fucking. Had barely got there and had an inked up redhead with his shirt off motion for me to head into the woods. I did and we quickly stripped down and gave me a spit and stick up against a tree. He busted an intense first load I could feel and kept stroking in me. He was pounding for all he was worth and busted a second load in me. As he pulled out I could feel his cum leaking out onto my balls and down my leg and realized I didn't bring a cleanup towel. He got up against the tree and I did the same spit and stick to him and slid inside him pretty easily...seemed like he'd been fucked already but I didn't care. I went to town fucking him and as I did he shot yet another load, which sucked cause I wanted it down my throat or in my ass. I busted my load inside him and slid out. he quickly put his shorts back on and headed back out to the trail. Before I could even put my shorts back in another guy who looked military came in to where I was and pulled his cock out of his jeans. He had a nice big uncut one and I dropped to my knees to suck him. Soon he said he was close and told me to get up and to get over on the tree. He rubbed his cock up against my ass and saying nothing plunged it inside me. He had to have known I'd just been fucked and didn't seem to care. His was the biggest dick I've taken in a while which had me moaning like crazy, which he loved. He told me to beg for his dick and load and I was. He let out an intense cry and I could feel him blast inside me.  He quickly zipped up and headed off.

I went to the restroom to try and clean up as best I could and heard two guys in the end stall trying to fuck quietly, but I could hear the guy getting fucked begging for the cum from the guy fucking him. I hung out at the picnic tables outside to see what they looked like as they left and the guy I presume was the top came out first...a hot looking latino guy and not long after a blond twink boy who looked my age, maybe younger. I'd love to fuck that boy too and he headed out on the trail clearly looking for more. I didn't want to seem obvious but followed behind him from a distance. At one point he veered off into the woods and I kept a distance to see what he was gonna get into. It wasn't long before a guy came across him and started fucking him. As I was I heard someone walking towards me and saw this hot beefy looking white dude. He got close to me and gave me a "sup" and I said "sup" back. He was way chattier than most guys here and asked how I was doing, if I'd been there long, what I was looking for. He said he didn't do this often and moved in close to me and we started kissing. We were getting into it and playing with each others dicks. We moved over to a tree and he asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said I was and wasn't sure if he meant me fuck him or him fuck me. He handed me a packet of lube and asked if I had a condom. I said I didn't and he looked disappointed. I said I could pull out to cum. He asked if I was clean and I said I am and he got up against a tree waiting for me to fuck him. I wasted no time as I didn't want him to change his mind. I was also glad he didn't want to fuck me as my ass was a sloppy cummy mess even after cleanup. He kept asking if I was close which was annoying as fuck. His tone changed and he was talking about how good my dick felt in him, which turned me on. I told him I was getting close and he said nothing at first. Like an idiot I asked him if he wanted me to cum inside him and to my surprise he said yeah. I came not that long after and so did he...spraying a huge load on the tree. I kept stroking inside him to make sure every drop was deep inside him and to see if I could bust another in him. He was now fully into it, begging for my cum, telling me how hot my dick felt inside him and how he hadn't let a guy cum inside him in a long time. That sent me into overdrive and soon I busted another load inside his ass. After I pulled out we kissed a lot more, going into an intense makeout session. He admitted he loved kissing guys but said his GF lived with him and he couldn't bring guys home to do that with. He asked if I had a place and could host. I told him I was just back for the weekend and was staying with my parents. We wound up swapping numbers to hook up again this weekend or in the future. He was really cute and everything and I definitely wanna hit him up again this weekend. I was spent and headed back to my car and noticed he was headed the other way...maybe to get some more.

What park is this?

• Like 1

Tonight was invited over to a couple's house. Had already been to the ABS and was still horny after taking 3 loads and swallowing 2 others. It was a warm night out so they texted that i should strip naked in their back driveway. I left my clothes in the car and leaned over the hood blindfolded. Heard the backyard gate open and then felt a hand on my ass as it explored my hole and felt the loads already there. 

"Suck my cock, bitch!" i was ordered and i turned to suck an already half hard cock. 

Another voice asked me how many loads i'd taken and i mumbled 3 around the mouthful of hard cock. They told me i was a fucking whore as a hard cock lined up and pushed into my ass. I just moaned in agreement as i felt him penetrate me with a nicely thick cock.  His motions fucking me pushed the cock in my mouth further down my throat as he plowed me there in the darkness. He grabbed my hips and without saying a word rammed into me hard after i bit and i knew he was loading my ass with cum. They switched places as thunder started rolling overhead and the second guy started pounding me hard. There were a few drops of water and then the sky opened up and we were all drenched in seconds. The rain came down hard on my back but he kept furiously fucking my ass. After a minute he let out a loud roar and yelled I'm cumming! I could feel the slickness as my ass was flooded with yet more cum. He learned down and yelled in my ear that i was to stay bent over letting the rain beat on my back until it stopped raining so hard and then he slapped my ass hard. I stayed bent over for about 5 minutes until the rain lessened a bit, feeling the drops hit me hard in the torrent and shivering in the sudden chill after he withdrew. I drove home naked and soaked but reveling in the remembered feeling of their cocks in my ass. 

• Like 4

On Monday.

Went to an outdoor cruising spot about 30 miles away.

Went deep in to the bushes and saw a guy  deep in the undergrowth  did the normal tango of stoking cock etc and we soon sucking each over , I tried to pay with his ass and get a finger in as I was looking to fuck - he wasn't having any of it so I wished him Happy hunting and moved on.

Saw a guy in the deepest part of the woods a couple of rubbish sacks and lots of lube sachets on the ground ,a great sign !

I walked up to the guy and rubbed his ass though his jeans , he unzipped my and he went to work on my cock , pulling my floppy foreskin back and sleeping over my helmet.

I'm OK with oral but really I just want to fuck and load , i pulled him to his feet , turned him and pushed him against a tree and spit lubed him up.

Im not sure if the lack of lube was an issue , but he took  it like a man (can't stand whimpering fags who want to control my rhythm etc)

I was getting in to it when another guy came in to view , the bottom I was loading got stage fright and pulled up his jeans and bolted , the other guy just wandered over , smiled ,dropped his heads and pants - I was slightly messy from the previous fuck , but the guy just shrugged and pulled his cheeks apart .

As I got close and was in the deep breathing , deep dicking zone he just pulled me in to him as deeply as possible to get the load in as deep as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest subsam1512
19 minutes ago, Davidc said:

On Monday.

Went to an outdoor cruising spot about 30 miles away.

Went deep in to the bushes and saw a guy  deep in the undergrowth  did the normal tango of stoking cock etc and we soon sucking each over , I tried to pay with his ass and get a finger in as I was looking to fuck - he wasn't having any of it so I wished him Happy hunting and moved on.

Saw a guy in the deepest part of the woods a couple of rubbish sacks and lots of lube sachets on the ground ,a great sign !

I walked up to the guy and rubbed his ass though his jeans , he unzipped my and he went to work on my cock , pulling my floppy foreskin back and sleeping over my helmet.

I'm OK with oral but really I just want to fuck and load , i pulled him to his feet , turned him and pushed him against a tree and spit lubed him up.

Im not sure if the lack of lube was an issue , but he took  it like a man (can't stand whimpering fags who want to control my rhythm etc)

I was getting in to it when another guy came in to view , the bottom I was loading got stage fright and pulled up his jeans and bolted , the other guy just wandered over , smiled ,dropped his heads and pants - I was slightly messy from the previous fuck , but the guy just shrugged and pulled his cheeks apart .

As I got close and was in the deep breathing , deep dicking zone he just pulled me in to him as deeply as possible to get the load in as deep as possible.

lucky # 3  hehe

After i got home from being bred in the downpour i dried off and fell asleep only to be woken about an hour later by the sound of texts. Turns out it was a guy that's fucked me quite a few times in the past. As usual he wanted to strip in the apartment hallway ... it's a deadend hallway with one other apt across from him where the couple that lives there also fucks me from time to time. I got there, dropped my clothes in a heap, put on the blindfold and knocked once on his door. He opened the door to find me kneeling so i could suck his cock but first he went across the hall and knocked on that door before returning to offer me his half hard cock. I love to feel a cock grow hard and my mouth and it wasn't long before he was nice and hard. He flipped me around and was poised at my hole ready to push in when the other door opened and one of the guys came out naked. I relaxed as they talked and he pushed into my ass. I moaned and told him how good he felt inside me and the other guy put his cockhead to my lips and i greedily gobbled him down. Every couple minutes they switched up, taking turns on my ass and mouth. Even though it was a deadend hallway i could still feel a breeze run over my naked body which only added to the feelings of their cocks inside me.  I could hear them kissing above me as they spitroasted me. Finally one of them announced he was going to fill me with cum as he grabbed my hips and pummeled me furiously and then held still as he emptied himself.  I squeezed to get every drop and then spun as he withdrew so i could clean his cock as the other guy rammed into me and shortly flooded my guts with his own cum.

I have to say that i am really enjoying these years of being single and having the freedom to get fucked whenever and by whoever with no questions asked.  Whoever i may be with in the future will need to accept the slut in me as i will accept the slut in him!

• Like 2

So this happened to me lately I live in Los Angeles CA . Maybe someone can guide into what to do ? Haha so I have an aunt that lives in East LA and for those that don't know ELA is a gang related area .. so I went yesterday to visit my aunt and her neighbors are from somewhere can't say from where cuz of privacy reasons jaja . But they from one of the biggest gangs now in Ela . So I started talking to them I was drunk and for some reason when I'm drunk I grow sum Bigg balls  and I thought why not?? Lolz my aunt was afraid she like what did u do ? So I showed up there with a 12 pack and we started drinking and it turns out they were really chill, and they also HOT and I mean HOTTT real good looking. Nice muscular  and fit! It was 4 of em there , and I made it clear I was gay and they were actually ok with it . So a few beers later and they were all taking turns on me doing me raw . All 4 of em , nice big dicks the smallest one was probably about 8.5 . I got 4 nice Latino dicks. And well the thing is that after they were done I told them well it was nice and all . And they told me we ain't letting u go that easy u one of us now . I just laughed nervously but they were serious. So we walked to the corner store to get more beer and as we were walking they were all around me , I was in the middle of them . And I told them I'm low on cash (even tho I did have 20 dollars on me ) and they were like dont worry , so we walk in the store and they just grabbed a bunch of beer and the cashier was scared and she was like take whatever u want please don't hurt me . I felt so bad ! I told her afterwards I'm sorry . So we were walking home and this homeless guy starts talking shit and they actually defended me ! They beat him up real quick . So I was shocked . And they told me see that when we said u were one of us we meant it ... So anyway like I said what do u guys think I should do ? Should I continue seeing them ? Like I said the Latino DICK is amazing !! I even got pics I'll post em on here ! But at the same time I'm afraid. Because I saw them this morning and again they fucked me haha . But they told me that when we out in public and let's say the other gang members from another gang start problems they gonna jump on it but they  told me if u with us and that were to happens u gotta Jump in too . And that's the thing I'm afraid , not gonna lie I am skinny and they not they muscular . So yea  don't know what to do I wanna cut them off but the dick is amazing I keep going back !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This afternoon , a 30's hot asian guy.

Noticed that he was on BBRT , he was off work and taking loads - I messaged him and he said he'd got 2 in him.

I was working , but kept in touch.

Played message ping pong but finally got to his house.

He went to shower and put me in his bed room , there was a lap top showing BB porn , multiple guys fucking and filling 1 bottom , just my thing.

There were a couple of bottles of poppers on the side I took a massive huff and wanked my fast stiffening cock

The bottom appeared in a small jock (he must have a micro penis) , he got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth , choking as i put my hands on his head and pulled him towards me.

I was between jobs (I always am , average fuck 10-15 mins - just a dump and dash !) so I pushed him over on the bed and rimmed him , he pulled his legs back for full access , he was moaning appreciatively.

I stood up with him still holding his ankles and but my rigid cock in his was hole - no lube , just spit.

(Ive gone off lube as it makes everything too sloppy , i find if I've rimmed the guy it relaxes him enough to fuck with out lube)

I love the look as I slowly but firmly push all the way in , his eye were wide with a look of total joy as I filled his ass.

We went like that for a few minuets till I turned him round doggy style and got in to the long stokes.

For a bit of variety I had him ride me , he impaled him self on me then slammed down to get my full length , I just lay there sniffing poppers whilst he wnt to town , he had incredible ass muscles and he kept contracting on me.

I like this position as I seem to cum more , I shot several ropes of thick daddy cum up his ass and when he pulled off it splattered all me - Hot

Ill add him to my fuck list

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, omarc92 said:

So this happened to me lately I live in Los Angeles CA . Maybe someone can guide into what to do ? Haha so I have an aunt that lives in East LA and for those that don't know ELA is a gang related area .. so I went yesterday to visit my aunt and her neighbors are from somewhere can't say from where cuz of privacy reasons jaja . But they from one of the biggest gangs now in Ela . So I started talking to them I was drunk and for some reason when I'm drunk I grow sum Bigg balls  and I thought why not?? Lolz my aunt was afraid she like what did u do ? So I showed up there with a 12 pack and we started drinking and it turns out they were really chill, and they also HOT and I mean HOTTT real good looking. Nice muscular  and fit! It was 4 of em there , and I made it clear I was gay and they were actually ok with it . So a few beers later and they were all taking turns on me doing me raw . All 4 of em , nice big dicks the smallest one was probably about 8.5 . I got 4 nice Latino dicks. And well the thing is that after they were done I told them well it was nice and all . And they told me we ain't letting u go that easy u one of us now . I just laughed nervously but they were serious. So we walked to the corner store to get more beer and as we were walking they were all around me , I was in the middle of them . And I told them I'm low on cash (even tho I did have 20 dollars on me ) and they were like dont worry , so we walk in the store and they just grabbed a bunch of beer and the cashier was scared and she was like take whatever u want please don't hurt me . I felt so bad ! I told her afterwards I'm sorry . So we were walking home and this homeless guy starts talking shit and they actually defended me ! They beat him up real quick . So I was shocked . And they told me see that when we said u were one of us we meant it ... So anyway like I said what do u guys think I should do ? Should I continue seeing them ? Like I said the Latino DICK is amazing !! I even got pics I'll post em on here ! But at the same time I'm afraid. Because I saw them this morning and again they fucked me haha . But they told me that when we out in public and let's say the other gang members from another gang start problems they gonna jump on it but they  told me if u with us and that were to happens u gotta Jump in too . And that's the thing I'm afraid , not gonna lie I am skinny and they not they muscular . So yea  don't know what to do I wanna cut them off but the dick is amazing I keep going back !

Sounds like they adopted you. Could be worse. I’d go with it. 

1 hour ago, omarc92 said:

Keep going back and keep worshiping their dicks. You're their pet faggot, just do what they say, and you will keep getting nice treatment and amazing dick inside you.

• Thanks 1

Last Saturday I had a second go round with the new middle eastern 25 yr old top.  So damn hot.

We spent an hour and a half in bed and had a nice shower together after.

I rode his cock and he flooded my ass in 10 minutes.  Then I sucked him off for his 2nd load and it was big. Later after some nice cuddles we worked out his last load. Three loads.  Ah to be 25.  So hot. He kisses like a champ too.  Love men that kiss.

Hope to see him again this weekend 

• Like 2