Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hooked up with my guy from last week with the nice 10 inch BBC. He gave me such a nice fucking and a big load deep in my hole 

One thing he did when he was all the way deep in my ass was pulsed his dick which really felt fucking good. He said several times that my hole was gaping open when he pulled out. 

I can't wait to hook up yet again. I'm not lying when I say in all the years of of getting fucked, he is without a doubt the best fuck I think I've had! 

• Upvote 1

Yesterday while on vacation in Gran Canaria. British musclebear (top) and his bear-ish partner (vers) hammered two loads each in my hole in the afternoon. Great spit roast too. Nice 7"-ish dicks, one really thick. We met at the hotel pool and started chatting. One suddenly said they wanted to fuck me and if I was up for it? And so we went to their room.

After that we went out for dinner and then had round three. Another load by each of them. My hole is sore and my jaws ache (from sucking) but I loved it.

Usually GC is loaded with horny guys but June is the low season so it's been a bit quiet.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

LIGHTS OUT THURSDAY @ Steamworks Toronto (13/06/19), 5:30-11PM

Hey, Rawbros! I decided, since my weekend was spoken for with other commitments, that I could only play last night at Steamworks Toronto. I hadn't been to LIGHTS OUT in a very long time. Not a regular Friday/Saturday night when it's really busy with guys but still a very frisky night for sex play. The following re-cap is no specific order.

1. A younger moderately hairy all over otter got a room across from mine. My room was situated directly opposite the back, narrow darkroom. Easy access?! Ah, yeah! I played with my cock and licked my lips. Sure enough those actions got me invited into his room. He was on his tummy with his ass saying, "Please fuck me!"  I asked if I could rim his boyhole. He changed positions to be ass up on the side of his bed. Perfect! I do love to rim, and he felt it. Moaning he began to push out some of the loads in his boycunt. Wow, did he taste great -- ass juices mixed with cumloads. Like I've said before -- DESSERT. He pushed out his rosebud revealing its precious contents. I backed up to the mirror on the side to visually focus on the beauty of that otter's rosebud. I asked to keep revealing because I was ready to cum in his hole. It didn't take long for me to jerk off my cock and place it directly on his rosebud and spurt right on time in his boicunt lips. Spurting in him felt GR8! LOAD #1 -- in him. We exchanged name and I told him if we see each other again at Steamworks, we'd love to play again.

2. I met one of 2 visiting barebackers from Australia in for Pride to Toronto. I met this younger 40 yr. old vers guy first in a darkroom. He asked if I had a room. He wanted more 1-in-1 sex. And I wanted to be a hospitable bb daddy and explore more of his body. We were kissing, caressing. I got to suck his cock and taste his hole too. He had thick short cock. I asked if I could ride him for a bit (the 2 butt plugs I brought really helped to loosen my daddy hole up). Sit on his cock felt AMAZING. He asked if I could play with his nipples because he said that would make his cum more quickly. And I wanted Aussie cum! He cranked out 2 cumloads shot right in my mouth. In-between we talked about how him and his bf play (he was there but having fun with someone else) raw together and separately at sex clubs and bathhouses. He was very romantic and piggy at the same time. My kind of barebacker, for sure! LOADS #2 and #3 - in me.

3. I got LOADS #3 and # 4 by sucking off younger cocks in the back narrow darkroom that were ready to shoot and leave. This time i it was 2 different guys whose bodies trembled when they shot into my mouth. One of the younger cocks, I remember, shot when it got to the back of my mouth, almost on command. Down the hatch. And I was really satisfied that my brief cocksucking paid off in spades!

4. LOAD # 5. I was in the front gloryhole-slurp ramp area of Steamworks Toronto. I was watching and jerking my cock to a guy getting pounded by a younger black guy. The black guy ended up cumming in the guy on the fuck horse/bench. I offered my ass for him to continue fucking. He took up my offer and pounded me for like 2 minutes. He even had a good-sized load for my ass. It felt great for him to be spurting in me just after cumming in another guy. I was amazed. I quickly knelt down to clean off his thick cock and thank him. Just what the doctor ordered! LOL!

Even though last night had less guys. But the guys that were there for reading for bb sex and playful. HAPPY BB PRIDE, Toronto! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Last week, with the same guy who loaded me last time. Actually this was my first hook up since then, so in way I am currently bare back only 😉

Went round to his house, straight upstairs to the bedroom. He gets me naked and sucks me a little, then gets naked himself and sits on the edge of the bed. I get on my knees between his legs (my favourite place to be) and worship his cock with my mouth. 

When he is nice and hard and ready to fuck, he gets me on all fours and starts to eat my arse. Soon I'm ready to be fucked and begging for it. He eases in to me and starts to fuck me good. There is no mention of condoms as we both know I want it raw and he is desperate to cum in me.

He fucks me harder and harder as my hole loosens up, soon he is ready to cum and I beg him to cum in me. He slams in to me and I feel the warmth this time, he stays in me till he goes soft. 5 minutes later I'm dressed and out the door feeling very slutty.

I’ve been in a building heat all week. I had a wax appointment this early AM to get my cum hole waxed smooth. Several years ago during an appointment it turned into a really hot breeding session, but since then, never again.  I’ve been chatting with a bud on here BZ about general stuff and how horny I am and I’ve been in heat all week.  He suggested I get my wax guy to do it again. Well that inspiration got it done!

So today I totally cleaned out before I went. I was his first client of the day. I told him about being so horny and in heat. He could see my cock was thick, but nothing, nothing from him.  Just a small laugh and he’d change subject. Finally I just asked how come we have never done anything since that first time years ago. He stopped working on me and said I’m glad u brought it up, that he liked it, but didn’t want to lose me as a client and did not want me to expect that all the time. Ok, I get that, but how about today? He said he couldn’t as his next client would be in soon, but my big ass looked so great to him and he leaned in and tongued my hole. And I sighed.  He went back to working then seconds later his finger was edging my hole, I moved so it would go in and he started fingering me. I’m saying how amazing it feels. He says my hole is so silky. “...but I can’t, don’t have time.” So I ask if I can just taste his hot asian cock and foreskin. He goes, “damn” as he drops his pant and I scramble off the table onto my knees. Damn he wanted it, he was oozing precum. I sucked him hard and fast. Then I just stood up and bent over the table and guided him in me. He moved right in, fucked me good for 5 minutes or so and loaded up my hole. He pulled out and I immediately cleaned him off and he hiked up his pants. I got back up on table, ass up.

he says, “... u feel better? I feel great! Thanks so much. Oh, your leaking, let me wipe u up.” I said, “no, I’ll do it and used my fingered in my hole and transferred it to my mouth.” He then helped me do it! HA! He finished me and we kissed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest subsam1512
26 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

I’ve been in a building heat all week. I had a wax appointment this early AM to get my cum hole waxed smooth. Several years ago during an appointment it turned into a really hot breeding session, but since then, never again.  I’ve been chatting with a bud on here BZ about general stuff and how horny I am and I’ve been in heat all week.  He suggested I get my wax guy to do it again. Well that inspiration got it done!

So today I totally cleaned out before I went. I was his first client of the day. I told him about being so horny and in heat. He could see my cock was thick, but nothing, nothing from him.  Just a small laugh and he’d change subject. Finally I just asked how come we have never done anything since that first time years ago. He stopped working on me and said I’m glad u brought it up, that he liked it, but didn’t want to lose me as a client and did not want me to expect that all the time. Ok, I get that, but how about today? He said he couldn’t as his next client would be in soon, but my big ass looked so great to him and he leaned in and tongued my hole. And I sighed.  He went back to working then seconds later his finger was edging my hole, I moved so it would go in and he started fingering me. I’m saying how amazing it feels. He says my hole is so silky. “...but I can’t, don’t have time.” So I ask if I can just taste his hot asian cock and foreskin. He goes, “damn” as he drops his pant and I scramble off the table onto my knees. Damn he wanted it, he was oozing precum. I sucked him hard and fast. Then I just stood up and bent over the table and guided him in me. He moved right in, fucked me good for 5 minutes or so and loaded up my hole. He pulled out and I immediately cleaned him off and he hiked up his pants. I got back up on table, ass up.

he says, “... u feel better? I feel great! Thanks so much. Oh, your leaking, let me wipe u up.” I said, “no, I’ll do it and used my fingered in my hole and transferred it to my mouth.” He then helped me do it! HA! He finished me and we kissed.

dude... so hot!!  It paid off being bold, asking the questions, seducing him , sucking his cock and ultimately presenting your ass in such a way that he couldn't help but breed you.   Well done slut! 

Guest CuriousDallas

Am back home visiting my family for the weekend and am realizing how many Army guys from Fort Hood are out and about looking. I got back in town early and went to this park where I heard they hang out looking for sex and wasn’t there more than 30 minutes before I hooked up with an Army guy. Loved how much ink he had and how into it he was. We swapped loads until we were spent. I was headed back to my car and made eye contact with another hot guy in the parking lot and followed him. We wound up in the bushes too and he loaded me multiple times...didn’t seem to give a shit I’d already been fucked.

went home to see my family, had dinner and said I was gonna hit the gym. Totally lied and went back to the park again and hooked up with another hot ass Latino army boy...swapped loads and like the other guy he didn’t seem to care I wasn’t exactly “fresh”. Don’t really wanna go home now but getting dark and the gym is gonna close soon. I guess it’s time to find a Starbucks and hop on Grindr.

Guest subsam1512
15 hours ago, Read1 said:

LIGHTS OUT THURSDAY @ Steamworks Toronto (13/06/19), 5:30-11PM

Hey, Rawbros! I decided, since my weekend was spoken for with other commitments, that I could only play last night at Steamworks Toronto. I hadn't been to LIGHTS OUT in a very long time. Not a regular Friday/Saturday night when it's really busy with guys but still a very frisky night for sex play. The following re-cap is no specific order.

1. A younger moderately hairy all over otter got a room across from mine. My room was situated directly opposite the back, narrow darkroom. Easy access?! Ah, yeah! I played with my cock and licked my lips. Sure enough those actions got me invited into his room. He was on his tummy with his ass saying, "Please fuck me!"  I asked if I could rim his boyhole. He changed positions to be ass up on the side of his bed. Perfect! I do love to rim, and he felt it. Moaning he began to push out some of the loads in his boycunt. Wow, did he taste great -- ass juices mixed with cumloads. Like I've said before -- DESSERT. He pushed out his rosebud revealing its precious contents. I backed up to the mirror on the side to visually focus on the beauty of that otter's rosebud. I asked to keep revealing because I was ready to cum in his hole. It didn't take long for me to jerk off my cock and place it directly on his rosebud and spurt right on time in his boicunt lips. Spurting in him felt GR8! LOAD #1 -- in him. We exchanged name and I told him if we see each other again at Steamworks, we'd love to play again.

2. I met one of 2 visiting barebackers from Australia in for Pride to Toronto. I met this younger 40 yr. old vers guy first in a darkroom. He asked if I had a room. He wanted more 1-in-1 sex. And I wanted to be a hospitable bb daddy and explore more of his body. We were kissing, caressing. I got to suck his cock and taste his hole too. He had thick short cock. I asked if I could ride him for a bit (the 2 butt plugs I brought really helped to loosen my daddy hole up). Sit on his cock felt AMAZING. He asked if I could play with his nipples because he said that would make his cum more quickly. And I wanted Aussie cum! He cranked out 2 cumloads shot right in my mouth. In-between we talked about how him and his bf play (he was there but having fun with someone else) raw together and separately at sex clubs and bathhouses. He was very romantic and piggy at the same time. My kind of barebacker, for sure! LOADS #2 and #3 - in me.

3. I got LOADS #3 and # 4 by sucking off younger cocks in the back narrow darkroom that were ready to shoot and leave. This time i it was 2 different guys whose bodies trembled when they shot into my mouth. One of the younger cocks, I remember, shot when it got to the back of my mouth, almost on command. Down the hatch. And I was really satisfied that my brief cocksucking paid off in spades!

4. LOAD # 5. I was in the front gloryhole-slurp ramp area of Steamworks Toronto. I was watching and jerking my cock to a guy getting pounded by a younger black guy. The black guy ended up cumming in the guy on the fuck horse/bench. I offered my ass for him to continue fucking. He took up my offer and pounded me for like 2 minutes. He even had a good-sized load for my ass. It felt great for him to be spurting in me just after cumming in another guy. I was amazed. I quickly knelt down to clean off his thick cock and thank him. Just what the doctor ordered! LOL!

Even though last night had less guys. But the guys that were there for reading for bb sex and playful. HAPPY BB PRIDE, Toronto! 

wow what a night in TO.  you got your fill of cock, ass and cum

Monthly orgy, Wed, started sucking a hot guy who plowed my ass hard last month, got him hard, climbed on top and rode his hard cock. It was early so neither one of us wanted to cum yet. Ended up sucking 7 cocks, swallowing 5 loads, eating out two very hairy fuck holes. Night ended with me at the first guys house, he had to leave orgy early cause of his ride. Greeted me at door with his big 8 inch thick hard cock. Drug me into bedroom, pulled my pants down and threw me on the bed. I'm ass up, jeans around my ankles, shoes and shirt still on and he starts slamming his cock in and out of my hole dry. Gave me a great ride while I begged him to breed me. Ended up letting me get undressed, climbed on his cock again, finally got his large load while I was on my back taking his dick and beating on his chest. Right as he was getting ready to cum put his hand around my throat and choked me out. Got a second load fed to me before I left. Went back to hotel, sucked another guy dry.

• Like 2

Had a good time at Vienna’s classic Kaiserbrundl sauna last night. I started surprisingly by causing a Japanese guy to cum down my leg by an extended session of my nibbling his nipples while standing in an open nude cruising area. Later I got a guy to cum just with some caressing, kissing and frottage. While I was starting to think I had unknown erotic skills I was a bit worried as I was there for the fucking and I hadn’t yet gotten any. I needn’t have worried as I got saguaro in the steam room hard and then to fuck me. When I got back to my hotel room 3 hours later  found he’d deposited a nice load.

However, the highlight(s) for my evening were in one of the dark huge communal beds that are one of the Kaiserbrundl’s nice features for both resting and action. I was lying in there hoping to get fucked. A tallish guy lay down on his front next to me so he clearly was a bottom wasn’t going to fuck me. However, he reached over to feel my cock and although only semi-hard he seemed to like what he felt. So I took this as my invitation and reached over and stroked his ass. All this was in semi-darkness so you can’t see faces etc. He had a nice ass, slightly hairy, and I gave it a quick lick before pushing my cock in, just pausing and pulling out to apply some oil-based lube. I gave him a good pounding before depositing my load in him. 

That seemed like a good night’s work completed so I stopped by the small bistro within the sauna, one of the best I’ve seen in a sex venue, and had a light meal and beer. After that I returned to the dark communal beds still hoping to be fucked. After a while the same guy reappeared (I could tell by feeling the hair on his head which was slightly spiky - as I was leaving I recognised a tall muscular Chinese guy as almost certainly being the bottom I’d now fucked twice). I didn’t need to be asked and once again mounted the guy and started fucking him. As I’d already come by now I knew from experience  I could stay hard indefinitely while topping - except if I took a whiff of poppers. The bottom had been using poppers and kindly shared with me which entitled him to a free second load. Satisfied with a well-spent evening I headed off into the night.

• Like 3

Was chatting on Grindr last with several guys who i gave my number and address to. Got a text from one of them, not sure which, saying he wanted to fuck me. Then he said he fucks bb and i didn't say anything else but gave him my address. On the way he asked if i used poppers ... yes. Did i want his load in my ass ... oh hell yes.  When was the last time i took a raw cock .... today. How many? ... several at the bookstore. 

I was already naked so when he was close i put the poppers close to hand, left the long flog next to me and then put on a blindfold and got on all 4s face down ass up. Heard the door open and close, footsteps and then clothes dropping to the floor. He didn't touch me but suddenly i felt the flog across my ass ... hard. I moaned and he flogged me several other times. Harder each time when he saw my cock grow hard. "You like that, faggot?" he asked and i told him to use me. The blows rained down on my ass fast and hard.  He spread my legs apart and then 3 fast blows came down the center of my crack reaching my balls and cock with each blow. I gasped with the pain and then he stopped and lined his cock up with my lubed cummy hole and shoved into me in one fast thrust. He wasn't long but he was thick and started fucking fast right away.  Just then i heard more clothes dropping on the floor and i remembered i'd given 7 guys my address and also told 2 regulars to just come on over. I had no clue who was here but they grabbed my head and shoved their cock down my throat. They were both verbal telling me what a whore i was and how they were going to fuck me. First guy pulled out and told the other guy to ram his fat cock into my ass. I swallowed first guy's cock as the other shoved into my ass and realized he had bred me when i tasted cum on his cock.  Just then a 3rd guy came in and i heard him say " Oh yea. Spit roast this hungry faggot!" Before i removed my blindfold 4 guys had bred me. I am going to be headed to work still horny and wanting more cock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Went back to the park in town that the Army guys hang out at looking and there were already guys in the bushes sucking and fucking. Had barely got there and had an inked up redhead with his shirt off motion for me to head into the woods. I did and we quickly stripped down and gave me a spit and stick up against a tree. He busted an intense first load I could feel and kept stroking in me. He was pounding for all he was worth and busted a second load in me. As he pulled out I could feel his cum leaking out onto my balls and down my leg and realized I didn't bring a cleanup towel. He got up against the tree and I did the same spit and stick to him and slid inside him pretty easily...seemed like he'd been fucked already but I didn't care. I went to town fucking him and as I did he shot yet another load, which sucked cause I wanted it down my throat or in my ass. I busted my load inside him and slid out. he quickly put his shorts back on and headed back out to the trail. Before I could even put my shorts back in another guy who looked military came in to where I was and pulled his cock out of his jeans. He had a nice big uncut one and I dropped to my knees to suck him. Soon he said he was close and told me to get up and to get over on the tree. He rubbed his cock up against my ass and saying nothing plunged it inside me. He had to have known I'd just been fucked and didn't seem to care. His was the biggest dick I've taken in a while which had me moaning like crazy, which he loved. He told me to beg for his dick and load and I was. He let out an intense cry and I could feel him blast inside me.  He quickly zipped up and headed off.

I went to the restroom to try and clean up as best I could and heard two guys in the end stall trying to fuck quietly, but I could hear the guy getting fucked begging for the cum from the guy fucking him. I hung out at the picnic tables outside to see what they looked like as they left and the guy I presume was the top came out first...a hot looking latino guy and not long after a blond twink boy who looked my age, maybe younger. I'd love to fuck that boy too and he headed out on the trail clearly looking for more. I didn't want to seem obvious but followed behind him from a distance. At one point he veered off into the woods and I kept a distance to see what he was gonna get into. It wasn't long before a guy came across him and started fucking him. As I was I heard someone walking towards me and saw this hot beefy looking white dude. He got close to me and gave me a "sup" and I said "sup" back. He was way chattier than most guys here and asked how I was doing, if I'd been there long, what I was looking for. He said he didn't do this often and moved in close to me and we started kissing. We were getting into it and playing with each others dicks. We moved over to a tree and he asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said I was and wasn't sure if he meant me fuck him or him fuck me. He handed me a packet of lube and asked if I had a condom. I said I didn't and he looked disappointed. I said I could pull out to cum. He asked if I was clean and I said I am and he got up against a tree waiting for me to fuck him. I wasted no time as I didn't want him to change his mind. I was also glad he didn't want to fuck me as my ass was a sloppy cummy mess even after cleanup. He kept asking if I was close which was annoying as fuck. His tone changed and he was talking about how good my dick felt in him, which turned me on. I told him I was getting close and he said nothing at first. Like an idiot I asked him if he wanted me to cum inside him and to my surprise he said yeah. I came not that long after and so did he...spraying a huge load on the tree. I kept stroking inside him to make sure every drop was deep inside him and to see if I could bust another in him. He was now fully into it, begging for my cum, telling me how hot my dick felt inside him and how he hadn't let a guy cum inside him in a long time. That sent me into overdrive and soon I busted another load inside his ass. After I pulled out we kissed a lot more, going into an intense makeout session. He admitted he loved kissing guys but said his GF lived with him and he couldn't bring guys home to do that with. He asked if I had a place and could host. I told him I was just back for the weekend and was staying with my parents. We wound up swapping numbers to hook up again this weekend or in the future. He was really cute and everything and I definitely wanna hit him up again this weekend. I was spent and headed back to my car and noticed he was headed the other way...maybe to get some more.

I was downtown doing something else and checked squirt. There was a guy nearby and I sent a message offering to blow him. I hadn’t done any preparation so I wasn’t offering my ass today. He invited me over. We went up to his bedroom and I stripped down and started sucking him off. He had a really nice cock and I was really enjoying deep-throating him. He was really into it as well. But the more I sucked the hornier I got and I couldn’t resist fingering my hole a little bit while I was sucking him. I don’t know if he noticed that or what, but he said, “I wanna fuck you.” I figured it probably wouldn’t be too messy and decided that I wanted his load in my ass after all. So I crawled up and straddled him and eased right down onto his cock with nothing but my spit for lube. He felt so good inside me. We fucked in pretty much every position for a good 15 minutes before he was finally pounding me hard doggy style and shaking the whole room. He plunged in nice and deep and groaned as he shot a huge load into my hole. After he pulled out I sucked his cock and licked him clean and was glad to find it wasn’t messy at all. 

• Like 2

Guest subsam1512
20 minutes ago, barenekkid said:

I was downtown doing something else and checked squirt. There was a guy nearby and I sent a message offering to blow him. I hadn’t done any preparation so I wasn’t offering my ass today. He invited me over. We went up to his bedroom and I stripped down and started sucking him off. He had a really nice cock and I was really enjoying deep-throating him. He was really into it as well. But the more I sucked the hornier I got and I couldn’t resist fingering my hole a little bit while I was sucking him. I don’t know if he noticed that or what, but he said, “I wanna fuck you.” I figured it probably wouldn’t be too messy and decided that I wanted his load in my ass after all. So I crawled up and straddled him and eased right down onto his cock with nothing but my spit for lube. He felt so good inside me. We fucked in pretty much every position for a good 15 minutes before he was finally pounding me hard doggy style and shaking the whole room. He plunged in nice and deep and groaned as he shot a huge load into my hole. After he pulled out I sucked his cock and licked him clean and was glad to find it wasn’t messy at all. 

so spontaneous.  so fucking hot.  Even though you were not prepared to be fucked it worked out... got what you really wanted. 

On 5/26/2019 at 1:42 PM, Close2MyBro said:

This just happened and I had to run home to post it.

I was in Staples this afternoon picking up a few things for work and two older guys came in and came down the aisle toward me. One was white, maybe 58-60 years old and the other was latino and probably about 50 years old. Both of them looked like they worked construction, but what caught my eye right away was the latino guys' bulge in his pants. There was no mistaking the outline of his dick and there was no hiding that he was hung. As they came by to pass me I gave the latino a good once over and he looked back at me with a curious blank stare, so I wasn't sure what to make of it. Him and his buddy went and turned down an aisle to look at some contracts and forms and I circled around two aisles down and went toward the end to see them. The latino was facing my direction and the white guy had his back to me. I stopped long enough to look toward the latino to let him know I was interested and then turned toward the next aisle killing time to see if he would wander over. About a couple of minutes later they started to walk toward the center of the store so I hurried up to the end of the aisle toward their direction and I saw the latino look back and see me. He then said to his friend he was going to head to the bathroom and his friend said ok. I saw him walk off and head toward the corner of the store to the bathroom and I circled back down the aisle to the other end and went up the side aisle toward the bathroom as well. When I walked in I could hear him taking a piss and he quickly turned his around to see who walked in and he saw it was me. I heard him cut his piss short and at the same time he said to me in a heavy hispanic accent, "I saw you looking at me, did you come here to taste my dick?" and right away I responded "fuck yeah if you want to give it to me".. and he responded "well then lets do it..". He stepped back from the urinal and with his thumb and forefinger he started stroking his dick back and forth and his foreskin was retracting and covering his bulbous head. I was in awe as I saw his already big cock grow right in front of my eyes. He  told me to lock the door and to get on my knees so I could taste it and I did. His dick was thick, long and hairy and his nuts were huge and hairy as well. His dick and balls had a very strong but pleasant odor from obvious sweating while he was working earlier in the day. I took his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his head and between his head and foreskin and felt his head grow even more once my lips had surrounded it. At first he let me suck on it real easy and gently and I could hear him moaning lightly. After about a minute of appreciating his head and foreskin, I started to take his dick deeper into my mouth and started giving his shaft plenty of suction and tongue action and he started moaning a little louder and talking dirty to me.. "...aye puta, you suck my dick so good.." he said and he put one of his hands behind my head so he could set the pace. He kept moaning and talking while I was sucking him and I was really enjoying every inch of his thick uncut shaft. About a minute later he walked forward on me and kind of pushed me back against the wall of the toilet stall so he could trap my head between the wall and his dick, and he leaned forward and grabbed my head with both hands and started to aggressively fuck my face against the wall. He started to moan out "..suck my dick puta, suck it deep..." while getting more aggressive fucking my throat. The pace picked up even more and then I heard him say "quieres leche puta, yo quieres mi leche cabron?" and just as he said that he shoved his dick deep down my throat and started to shoot gobs of cum from his dick. He was moaning like crazy and I could feel his cock throbbing on my tongue and hot cum splashing on the back of my throat squirt after squirt after squirt. Finally he had emptied his gun and he stepped back and pulled his dick out of my mouth. He reached under with his hand and stroked the last few drops to the tip of his dick and said "lamero puta, lamero mi leche" and I stuck my tongue out and he wiped his cum on my tongue. He quickly pulled his pants up and I stood up and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card and gave it to me. He said "here take my card. You call me whenever you need some woodwork or your plumbing fixed, ok?" and I said OK and then he left. I waited a few seconds and then left the bathroom as well. I saw him walking over to his buddy and his buddy said to him "what took so long, did you have to take a dump or something?" and he responded "Yeah it was a big dump, but I feel better now." I plan to call him Tuesday to see if he can fix my plumbing. :)

I wanted to update this post with a picture of the plumber who's been snaking my throat every week since this happened.

post0_01cr.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2