Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today was sexplay day! I was thoroughly douched expecting to be fucked and seeded. What I did get was 3 very horny 20-somethings who dropped by my house to dump-in-my-mouth-and go. The first 20-something was taller than me. About 3 mins on his cock (about 4.5") he was ready to blast down my throat. The second guy was 27, Asian, and into daddies. He gave a kiss for blowing him and a good-sized load in me, his cock was thicker and longer than the first guy's cock. The third guy's cock was around 7", thick like a relay baton in track&field. Helluva nice guy with a cute Indian accent. He gave one big load at home. I dropped him off at work. In a neighboring parking lot just before he went in for the graveyard shift, he provided another huge load. Got to hand it to these 20-somethings. They keep cumming and cumming and cumming. So four yummy big loads!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Total loads 6 yesterday... 2 from Grindr and 4 from a massive black cock buddy who came over and fucked me hard and rough for 4.5 hours... tore my sloppy fuckhole up and stretched me open really good with his huge fuck meat.  Got his loads plugged in my hole here now so they can do what they're supposed to do.  OINK

Edited by Guest

I was out and about yesterday afternoon when I received a text message from a cute cumdumpster I have fucked several times.  He was home alone and waned me to come over.  I said 20 minutes and ill be there.  We wasted no time in getting right to it, he stripped down to a nice thong which showed well on him.  He liked mine as well by his compliments.  We made out for a few minutes before piling on his bed and rousting his pussy (cat!) from its spot.  He rolled over quickly and I eyed up his nice hairless pink hole as he begged for his "daddy" to breed him.  I saw no lube by the bedside as before so I just put a nice lob of spit on my cock and his hole and pushed in.   He winced in pain, but managed to still push back on my cock until all of my shaft was opening his hole.  He literally moaned like a little school boy and I loved it.  After pounding him for about ten minutes, I bent down and asked him what he wanted.  He said he wanted to be daddy's little cumslut and that he wanted my load in his ass.  Well, who was I to ignore that request.  I fucked him a bit more, then I unleashed a three day load in his hole and fucked it in good until I softened up and plopped out.  My cock glistened with fresh cum and ass juices.  He greedily turned around on the bed and for the first time cleaned off my cock.  We then kissed and cuddled for awhile.  

just took a couple loads on a set of train tracks. he said "I wanna watch my best friends fat cock blast your asshole wide open slut"the guy brought me there so him and his best friend could breed me naked in the sun. he had his hand down my shorts with his finger in my ass as we walked down the street. I was naked except for the shorts already so I took me a second to get fully naked and down on my knees. he fucked me first then when his best friend mounted me he pissed in my face and all over my back

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

just took a couple loads on a set of train tracks. he said "I wanna watch my best friends fat cock blast your asshole wide open slut"the guy brought me there so him and his best friend could breed me naked in the sun. he had his hand down my shorts with his finger in my ass as we walked down the street. I was naked except for the shorts already so I took me a second to get fully naked and down on my knees. he fucked me first then when his best friend mounted me he pissed in my face and all over my back

Wtf? No extra men waiting for there turn?

An exceptionally horny Brazilian man looked at me two seconds after I’d arrived at a party and undressed, grabbed me by the ass, pushed me face down onto a bed, and began fucking me, squeezing my ass, spanking my ass, and choking me, all at the same time, until he fired his load into me.

I’d feel special, only apparently he’d done the same thing to everyone else there before me 😂

WOW! I just sucked off 2 different 20-somethings right now -- they were at my place just 2 days (Saturday). They needed to blast down my throat today and texted me on Grindr. I said I'd be available after my Goodlife gym workout. So, within a space of 40 mins. I got 2 fresh hot loads down my throat. Enjoyable and good for ya! I guess, in their eyes, I'm a suck-your-young-cock service. They're turning out to be regulars during COVID 19. OINK!

• Like 1

I always enjoy hearing the words “he’s tight” 

Had a top come over Saturday. He couldn’t stay hard due to a “mental” thing and I was too tight to take his semi-hard 7.5” thick dick. He left. I was bummed. Nothing on Sunday. 

emailed a guy on DL. Gets back to me saying he has a buddy who wants to fuck me as well. NICE.

i clean up and head over. His buddy is thick. And I’m too tight. He can’t get it in. The main guy eats me out and gets be lined up. He tries “he’s too tight for me” 

He gets out some anal beads, and they prices to loosen me up between that and fingering me.

finally, he fits his thick dick in me. Pounds me for a bit while I’m sucking off his buddy. He grunts and blows a load down my throat. 

main guy gets hard again, and gets me on my back. He hits the right spot and I’m feeling waves of pleasure. Holy shit it was fucking amazing. He keeps pounding, and blows his loads just before I blow mine 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Last school year, I was regularly getting fucked by a cute eighteen-year-old, black twink I met on Grindr. He is commuting from a town about 40 miles away rather than living in the dorm this year, so we haven’t been able to hookup since I can only host late at night. He hit me up On Grindr in the early afternoon asking if I was free to take his load. I told him that I couldn’t get away from campus, but he could come fuck me in my office. He responded, “Fuck yeah!” College boys get off on fucking the prof in his office; I don’t get it, but whatever makes them hard is good for me.  He showed up, and I put a note on my door. We both got naked, and I bent over the desk. He lubed up with a packet of lube I had in my briefcase and slid inside. He’s not super hung just a little above average. I did notice in the five months since we last hooked up that his stamina has improved; he gave me a nice fucking and blasted a huge load inside me.

I am sitting at my desk with a cummy hole and an improved attitude. Hopefully, we can do this again.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Met up with a daddy in his late 60’s who I’ve been chatting with online. He teased my hole for a little bit before he couldn’t take it any longer and needed to bury his cock deep inside me. I rode him for a bit until he moved me to my back so he could look in his new boy’s eyes while he bred me deep.

As I was still fairly horny, I jumped on scruff and found a guy in the neighborhood I had been chatting with, who wanted to breed my cum sloppy hole. We had to be quick as his partner was at work. He took me into his bathroom, made me suck his cock to get him closer and then had me bend over the sink. He felt my cum slick hole, asking me if that’s what I do, go door to door taking loads up my cum hungry cunt. I told him that would be a dream. That my purpose is to take daddy dick and cum. I took a hit of poppers as he thrust into me, and almost immediately dumped a weeks worth of cum in my boy hole. He apologized for cumming so quickly, but I was happy knowing that I served my purpose. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Have a beefy married straight daddy over at work. Was disappointed that his dick was much smaller than it looked from the picture and wasn't hard enough, but still took his huge load anyway. 

Unsatisfied, I went over to a Grindr guy's place to feed my still hungry hole after work. Turns out, we had met earlier on- this is not a rare circumstances thanks to Sniffies. He has a boy nextdoor looking face, carrying a 7.5 inch tool. We pulled down our pants, he had me on my knees. He shoved his dick right in without lube once I sniffed the new Iron Horse I just bought. "Do not move, as I am using that hole." I followed his instruction like a good bottom boi should. He fucked skillfully with a repetitive pace like a fuck machine. He used my hole for a good fifteen minutes before ending it with a soft gentle moan. 

• Upvote 1

An older black man came to my house because of an Ad I placed in a classified. We got right down to business, He dropped his pants and stuck his huge cock in my mouth. I sucked as well as I could, it was so big it filled my mouth, then he put his hands in the back of my head and pulled head down,then he pushed me off just leaving the head of his cock in and I could him cum on my tongue, more and more he shot until it gagged me, as I started to swallow he pushed the whole cock in and it went down my throat and I passed out. when I came to, another man  was fucking me in the ass, now that felt good

I'm feeling pretty accomplished today. My bf spent the night at my place last night and I got my ass destroyed first thing this morning. I drove him back to his place and went inside and he passed me around to his two roommates. I ended up getting laid one more time and jacking the other one off until he came on my cheek. 

Then later this morning I saw my cousin and gave him a slow blowjob. Right before he came he told me to get on my hands and knees and came on my asshole. So I'm a very satisfied bottom right now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2