Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, CA-master said:

I am not calling you out. I am just asking a simple question

Don't be disingenuous. There are thousands of registered users on this forums, and dozens of people who post daily. But you are expressing a desire for me and me alone to share information. That sounds like calling out to me. 

I am saying this part with my moderator voice. You are junking up a thread with a particular purpose with this side topic which is now closed. Let it drop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sunday evening. My "covid-buddy" was in need of a quick relief. Still pounded my hole for about 20 minutes with his very thick cock before he dumped his load. Was still recovering from that hole attack when my other -previous- covid-buddy sent me a message if I was in the mood. Hadn't seen him for a few weeks. He took his time and as usual gave me two loads. Not as thick but he hit the right spot and made me shoot my load in round two. So you have nothing for a week and then 3 loads in one evening 😉 

• Like 5

Had a young Nigerian guy over to my work. Dropped my pants as he put his cock inside me as soon as he walked in. His cock was larger than the picture, long and thick. I started to feel sore after about 10 minutes, so I pleaded for his cum. He ramped up the penetration and gave me a huge load. I only found out how athletic his body built is when he was getting dressed before leaving. Guess I've turned into a cumwhore who only truly cares about having hard cocks inside me. 

A hung daddy bear from last week came over in less than 5 minutes after Nigerian guy left. He looked at my wet, gaping hole and grinned. Pulled his pants down, fucked me in doggy, before moving to the stairs. I bent in 90 degree on the steep stairs as he pounded me real hard. He carried me back to the room and threw me onto the bed, finishing in missionary. 

My ass was so sore after that it hurts a bit every time the Muni bumped on my way home.

• Like 4

Met a married black neighbor on Grindr.  Quick drive and I was there.  He let me through the garage and up to his bed room. We quickly stripped and I was on my knees, his black cock limp in my mouth. I started working it hands free. He slowly got harder until I could feel him start to hit the back of my throat.  He grew some more as I started gagging, drool dripping from the corners of my mouth.  He moved me to the edge of the bed, with my head hanging over the side looking at the ceiling. I opened my mouth and the angle was just right that he could go balls deep down my throat with his 9’ shaft. If someone took a picture you would see the bulge of his cock sliding up and down my throat. He pounded my face like that for a couple min until I thought I might pass out from lack of air.

Then he flipped me over, ass up on the edge.  No warning as his uncut cock forced open my hole and slid deep. I moaned as his cock stretched my insides with his rapid thrusts.  Moved to a couple different positions, but ended with me on my back with my legs wide like a highschool slut.  As his cock pounded my sweet hole he let off a roar and held me down by my throat. Could feel his cock pulse with squirts of cum but he just kept pounding until he shot his second load. Went back to my wife with a wrecked hole with fresh cream running down my legs.

• Like 3

My favorite troll, took me back out to the park on leash. cruised around until he found a couple of guys fucking in the bushes ,when they were finished he pointed  the bottom and said "get some lube outta that ass". I sucked that asshole empty. The guy didn't complain. I spit it out into the trolls' hand . He pulled me out into the middle of the path ,under a light and proceeded to massage it into my ass.  fucked me there. lots passersby, When he finished he fingered my ass while  I sucked another guy.  Guys turns me on big tim, every time

• Like 1

just took a quick pump and dump from a hot new breeder who has only fucked me a few times. texted me to come over, get blindfolded and take his load. no idea what he looks like but the dick is good and he always leaves my hole dripping. he has never said a word to me so I don't even know what he sounds like and I'm such a cumslut that I'm not even curious what he looks like or his age, race, status or body type are. he likes fucking slutty faggots and that's good enough for me.

• Like 3

Went to a bathhouse in a neighbouring city. Fairly quiet. First hookup was with an Asian guy standing in an alcove. He had a hard upward pointing cock, ok length but pencil thin, got my ass onto his cock for a few thrusts but he soon pulled out and I guessed he really was a bottom which I confirmed with a grasp of his ass, following which we headed for a room. I lubed up and was disappointed when he insisted on a condom. Reluctantly I donned a rubber and started entering him but he was one of these “please go slow” guys and the slowness, his tight asshole and the condom combined to kill my boner. I explained to him that the condom was making me soft and he didn’t object when I took it off and started entering him raw. However the damage was done and with his tightness, my softness and his disapproving attitude I soon gave up. 

Later in the evening I headed for the hot tub and joined a tall older guy. We chatted and he started plying with my cock with his foot. Then with his hands, he was quite taken with its thickness and hardness. Eventually we showered then headed for a room. This time he apologised about not being hard enough to fuck me. I said I’d see what I could do to help and started sucking his thick cut cock. I got it sufficiently hard that he was able to enter me and start thrusting. No suggestion of a condom, just raw meat. I soon took his load. 

• Like 1

I needed to unload a couple of weeks back so I hopped on Grindr looking for a glory hole. I lucked out and got two replies; the closer and more eager one was south of me so I hopped into the car and drove down. Cute little brick house with the door open; he said 'come on in and lock the front door.' Sheet with a hole in it was hung in front of his kitchen. I unzipped and pushed my dick through; he took me in his mouth and sucked me hard (I'm a grower, not a show-er). His hands were all over my thighs and balls and he reached between my legs; I asked 'do you wanna rim me?' and he said 'Yes!' I turned around and pushed my asshole into his face; he pushed his tongue deep as I stroked, then I turned back around and fed my cock back to him. He wanted it so much; I was afraid he'd be disappointed by my quickness but when I gasped 'I'm gonna come' he deepthroated me as I shot my load. God damn it felt so good; I love glory holes and anonymous cum dumps. We've been chatting on and off and sharing fantasies together on Grindr since then; I hope we can hook up again soon. He wants me to call him my 'good boy' next time.

Edited by BiGuyInWI

On 9/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Had a young Nigerian guy over to my work. Dropped my pants as he put his cock inside me as soon as he walked in. His cock was larger than the picture, long and thick. I started to feel sore after about 10 minutes, so I pleaded for his cum. He ramped up the penetration and gave me a huge load. I only found out how athletic his body built is when he was getting dressed before leaving. Guess I've turned into a cumwhore who only truly cares about having hard cocks inside me. 

A hung daddy bear from last week came over in less than 5 minutes after Nigerian guy left. He looked at my wet, gaping hole and grinned. Pulled his pants down, fucked me in doggy, before moving to the stairs. I bent in 90 degree on the steep stairs as he pounded me real hard. He carried me back to the room and threw me onto the bed, finishing in missionary. 

My ass was so sore after that it hurts a bit every time the Muni bumped on my way home.

So hot! I love getting my arse raided by Nigerian cock! 

Grindr hook up last Tuesday night.

Spoke for half a day to a 19 year old, exchanging pics and talking shit etc.

Telling me he recently got fucked for the first time and liked it alot so he wanted to be fucked again.

He asked if i could host so i sent him my location not expecting him to turn up. He did within a couple hours and what a sexy twink in the flesh he was. 😍 Walks straight in and strips down, smooth body, shaven all over. Got me hard instantly without him touching my dick. I too stripped exposing my hard on and he dropped to his knees and started sucking. For a beginner he wasn't bad but i wanted his tight hole.

I picked him up then carried him to my bedroom, dropped him on the bed, spun him onto his stomach and ate his warm tight hole for 10min lubing it up with my spit and opening his hole with a couple fingers.  Finally he got that horny he asked for me to fuck him. I lifted his ass into the air, rested my cock on his ass crack and dry humped him for a minute while teasing his pink hole.

Just as i started to push the head of my cock in that dreaded question was asked " do you have a condom on? " 

I paused, said "i dont sorry" and then he turned towards me and said "ive only been fucked twice both times with a condom."

I explained that im a barebacker and hate condoms, they ruin the feel of sex. Then i suggested that i slide in balls deep raw to see if he likes it or not. After a brief discussion about it he agrees and i slide in slowly while asking him how intimate and passionate a raw cock in his ass feels.. He must of liked it because when i reached balls deep i held my position briefly then started to withdraw slowly. I held the tip of my cock against his hole waiting for a reply, he said nothing so i slid back in and started to fuck him.. His tight hole felt so great on my cock, i really needed to breed him!! As i was about to cum i didn't say a word, i let out a little grunt as i shot a 4 day load balls deep into this twink then collapsed on him. He kissed me, got dressed and left straight away without going to the bathroom 😈👌👌

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Had a few days off so had plenty this week but the one that I can’t get out of my head is a hot very hung older guy - I reckon 60ish tall and in good shape - at a cottage I go to In London. He fucked me in a cubicle on weds; the next day I was at the urinal flashed my ass he just shoved his beautiful daddy dick in me on the spot. Guys stood around me bent over taking it,begging him to breed me. Hard now thinking about his load flooding my hole treating me like the dirty whore I am

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgpretty great day of taking loads. I spent literally all day going from guy to guy to get fucked up the ass bareback by total strangers. I got fucked raw by 14 different men today in 9 different places, both indoors and outdoors. I don't know the names, age or status of any of the men who used me and I only saw a few of them. 4 of them fucked me outdoors with guys watching. guys have been telling me what filthy disgusting trash I am all day. I love knowing that the men who fuck me have zero respect for me. I am trash.

Edited by LittleCumSewer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2