How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest Deactivate2

Yes… it started when I was 6yo-14yo.. our sports teacher would watch us in the showers at school. 

when I went to boarding school, we would all shower together (100s of us) in year levels. 

Eventually as boys do, we started to jerk and suck each other off until we left school at 17yo.

• 2 weeks later...

Technically yes I was. But i definitely begged for it. There was a park I had to walk home from school through. I hit a couple of the side trails trying to get to the creek to swim and came across a cruising spot (I didn't know it then) I watched the action for a few days trying to hide. Then the following week, I saw one of my class mates being used and moaning in pleasure. I shot my first bone-dry loads then. I asked him about it the next day in lunch. He told me he's gone there a few times.

The next day I went and saw the same guy that fucked him, I saw him a few other times fucking people. He was there solo and asked if I had been enjoying what I saw. I said yes and I wanted to try what my classmate enjoyed. I told him I've sucked cock before, but never sex. He ate my ass for ever before popping my cherry and leaving his seed inside me. 

2 hours ago, teachmedaddy said:

Technically yes I was. But i definitely begged for it. There was a park I had to walk home from school through. I hit a couple of the side trails trying to get to the creek to swim and came across a cruising spot (I didn't know it then) I watched the action for a few days trying to hide. Then the following week, I saw one of my class mates being used and moaning in pleasure. I shot my first bone-dry loads then. I asked him about it the next day in lunch. He told me he's gone there a few times.

The next day I went and saw the same guy that fucked him, I saw him a few other times fucking people. He was there solo and asked if I had been enjoying what I saw. I said yes and I wanted to try what my classmate enjoyed. I told him I've sucked cock before, but never sex. He ate my ass for ever before popping my cherry and leaving his seed inside me. 

I failed to say I was 12 at the time. The guy was probably in his 40s and a probably 70 pounds over weight with a big beer guy and hairy.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:58 AM, BBBottomBitch said:

I wasn't molested as a kid but I wish I had been. I was a really horny boy and started playing with myself and having dry orgasms in the 2nd grade. I didn't really know what gay sex was but I always fantasized about being with older men. Having them touch me all over and teach me how to service them. I love doing ageplay with some of the guys I phone sex with; haven't found anyone to do it in person with (one daddy likes to pretend I'm 16 but I want to be younger for someone)

I too was a horny ass kid.   Loved my dry cums at 7. great to met a like minded man

I was probably about 9 or 10, can't remember exactly . technically I was molested but at the time I was a swilling participant. I was an Altar boy for Sunday Mass at our towns Catholic Church. Our Priest taught me the pleasure of sucking his cock when we went into vestry to change out of our robes. I always left to catch up with mum & dad with Father's semen in my tummy

I’ve never told anyone, but when I was about 12 my cousin used me.

we were staying at my grandparents house, and sharing a double bed in the spare room.

He was a couple of years older.

I don’t know how it started, but he was rubbing his cock against mine. Then he rolled on top of me and began rubbing his cock against my arse until he came.

This went on every night for two weeks. And we never spoke of it again.

It seemed normal for him to do that to me.

Then when also around the same time I was used at Sunday school.

I was called into the office at the church. I remember I stood in front of the desk. The man came around behind me and said he needed to adjust my uniform. I remember he put his hands up his shirt, then down my trousers.

He rubbed his cock between my thighs and arse, and then came.

this happened a few times, and he did try to properly fuck me but it was too painful.

Again it seemed fine for me to do this to me.

I don’t consider myself gay. I’m only attracted to women. But for reason men use me and I like it. I get fucked but I don’t get hard or cum.

I just need to be used like that.

I think being ginger and pale I had a fem twink look that men wanted.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

When I was ten having a sleep over at a friends house his eighteen year old brother forced me down on his cock! It came completely out of no where when I was sleeping, blew in my mouth and threatened to tell everyone I knew. At that age you take threats like that seriously, so I stayed quiet. We played football for the same club and he continued to use the threat as blackmail. For the rest of that year before my family moved towns he blew load after load into my mouth on Saturday mornings when he had his only chance to get near me. Honestly at the time it scared the crap out of me, but I really got a taste for it.

Fast forward three years and I'm going to a private all boys school on South Tce in Adelaide. Any of the locals would know that in the late 80's it was less than 200m from two of the main beats, a gay bar and the only sauna in town. Every day I'd walk home through what is essentially a large vacant dark park. Through the first part of the year I didn't really take in the guys wondering around during the early evenings, by the time winter hit and I had rugby training in the evening and was walking home in the dark it was a different story. One night I had a guy straight up ask me if I wanted to suck his cock as I walked past, at this stage in life I've worked out I'm bi and have gone through puberty. I still don't know how a had the nerve to say yes, I followed the guy into the bushes and took his load. That was the first of many, with many different guys. The number of times I climbed into the back of taxis and hire cars to blow someone over the next five years I couldn't count.

Looking back on it pre internet, I'm guessing the word had got out that a cute little cock sucker was about. I only ever had one bad experience when a guy was very rough with me, which looking back is a huge surprise. At the start when guys asked if I wanted to fuck I'd always say no and never had an issue.  I lost my virginity in the parklands during my second year at that school, a guy I'd regularly blown had me sit on him one evening with some poppers up my nose, fuck it hurt, but it was so good at the same time when they kicked in. Fourteen year old me had zero concept of condoms or anything safe, fuck knows how I ignorantly survived that time during the height of the Aids crisis in Australia, more dumb luck than anything at a guess! I spent my twenties in hetro relationships after finishing school, with only ever a few parkland walks when drunk on a Saturday night. My late thirties and forties have been very much about catching up on missed chances! Living life to the fullest again these days! Good fun looking back though

• Like 8

Guest Alphpig
53 minutes ago, JimboJ said:

Yup.

Father of a school friend.

He was a convicted child molester. My parents have no idea. It would kill them if they did.

Did it affect you negatively ? 

Not as much molested, but manipulated and used. My first sexual encounter was with my best friend. I had finally realized I was gay and came out to him. 8mo later I stayed a weekend with him after vacationing with my mother through summer. He told me how handsome I was, how much he wanted me. Got me to suck him off. He ghosted me after that. So I called all our friends and told everyone he was a closet homosexual who used me. I heard je got kicked out of high school for drug use, but we went to different high schools. Looked him up a few years ago, he joined the navy, married a woman, and had a daughter. I've been in love with him since the moment I first saw him, but I also think he is the most heinous person in my life. Still, of he showed up at my doorstep I will always accommodate his needs and I have never stopped wishing and wondering how things could have been different if my folks hadn't moved to the nearby town, separating us before high school.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 1:36 PM, kinkyversatile said:

I’ve never told anyone, but when I was about 12 my cousin used me.

we were staying at my grandparents house, and sharing a double bed in the spare room.

He was a couple of years older.

I don’t know how it started, but he was rubbing his cock against mine. Then he rolled on top of me and began rubbing his cock against my arse until he came.

This went on every night for two weeks. And we never spoke of it again.

It seemed normal for him to do that to me.

Then when also around the same time I was used at Sunday school.

I was called into the office at the church. I remember I stood in front of the desk. The man came around behind me and said he needed to adjust my uniform. I remember he put his hands up his shirt, then down my trousers.

He rubbed his cock between my thighs and arse, and then came.

this happened a few times, and he did try to properly fuck me but it was too painful.

Again it seemed fine for me to do this to me.

I don’t consider myself gay. I’m only attracted to women. But for reason men use me and I like it. I get fucked but I don’t get hard or cum.

I just need to be used like that.

I think being ginger and pale I had a fem twink look that men wanted.

Sorry to hear this happened to you, bro.