Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

I noticed this thread a while ago, never read much of it though.

If I wanted to fuck a pussy or a cunt, I'd pick one up and do that.  I don't.  I want to shove it to a raw Hole, and I do that often. 

Decades ago, when I didn't even know guys could have sex with each other (religio-cultural taboos drummed into my head when I was a kid), I fucked girls, and all I could think of is that old Peggy Lee song:  "is that all there is?".  Once I figured it out, I have not one ounce of sexual attraction to anything female at ALL.  

This is not to judge men who identify in some way as having female characteristics.  Just because I don't share them doesn't mean they're not real.  Everyone gets to decide these things for themselves, and free of judgement from others. 

Just don't ask me to fuck a "pussy", because I won't, regardless of  gender. 

It's all about Cock/HOLE/Sperm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually call it my pussy but I love when guys call it a cunt cause that usually means it was extra sloppy and destroyed when they used it so they dont see it as a sweet warm pussy but rather a loose, sloppy, cum drenched, gaped out cunt.

• Piggy 1

• Moderators

Not being nor feeling particularly feminine, I prefer "ass" or "hole", or "deep in my guts/belly". If you're doing a good job of filling it, I'm not super picky. But if you call it something that makes me giggle, it may spoil the mood.