Guest MusclepigcunT

Most here have agreed that sloppy holes are hot not only when they are already loaded with someone's jizz, but also when the hole is somewhat loose but with enough muscle control to squeeze on demand. But the "tight hole" concept is still around and many bottoms like to use it. There's nothing worse that a tight hole when a top is shooting his load and the tight hole keeps tightening, making the experience an almost painful one.

• 2 weeks later...

Sloppy from multiple loads, fuck yes! But not really into sloppy/gaping/loose...a hole should have a little bit of give to let me and other cocks get inside, but it has to still be somewhat tight so it can grip my dick as I'm fucking it.

Sloppy is always a better feeling, and I have no idea what it is that makes it feel so good. Tight can be nice when I'm trying to cum, and am having difficulty, but it isn't really the most enjoyable thing for me. I remember an ex that was stupidly tight, and it was fun having the feeling of practically splitting her in half with my size, but it was not that enjoyable after the first ten minutes went by.

I think guys like the tighter feeling when they want to feel better about themselves; it's like a psychological trigger to feeling superior during sex, when you can feel that the size of your cock is potentially ripping the hole open. But, as far as comfort goes, sloppy and loose is so much better for a comfortable ride. And that goes for my two cents with both men and women.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sloppy, definitely! With a 00 gauge PA, it's a helluva lot easier gettin' my cock in a guy's hole if it's open and sloppy - even better if it's prelubed with cum! I remember a guy I'd been cruising at the baths finally got the nerve to come into my room (I was wearing a lot of leather). When I got to his ass, he had a HUGE buttplug lodged in his hole. I was only too happy to play with it, and continue stretching his fuckchute, until I was ready to fuck him. We were both pretty fucked up, so I was able to fuck him for the longest time without cumming. All the while, his hole was making the nastiest slurp/fuck/fart sounds, and oozing cum and lube all over my cock. He apologized for being so loose - and noisy. I told him I thought it was fuckin' sexy as hell, and made my partycock rock hard for his slutty hole - - - - he became a new fuckbud!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i'm a bottom but, when i do top, i love sliding my cock into a hole wet with another guy or preferably multiple guys cum. then after i breed it, might just suck some of the loads out like a good cumpig.

That's fucking hot! I love that warm and squishy feeling around your cock that you get from a well-bred hole too.