Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I have only done this 3x and each time it was a dud. A bathhouse I used to go to when I lived in London had BB nights and one room was dark. I remember just being bored by the experience as it was few bottoms and handful of tops who either couldn’t get hard or just watching. There were hungry bottoms just waiting for someone to fuck. The whole thing was just boring 

I've been in the one at Greenhouse Darlaston a few times. Was when I was still picky about who I let fuck me bareback, so was just touching up and sucking. Then was horny and a guy with a small but rock hard cock just turned me round and pushed into me. Went with it for a minute or so but was worried so started to pull away but not firmly enough because he held me firmly and thrust hard twice before I got away. Walked out then felt the trickle and realised he'd cum in me even though it was only a minute. 

Went through the self recriminations then realised I had something. Turned out to be Chlamydia and gonnorhea. 

Couldn't stop thinking about it though and after that started taking anyone's cum and not caring. Still neg though, and never taken prep. Never will. It will happen eventually I expect. 

On 5/1/2022 at 4:48 PM, indynudeguy said:

Dark rooms are the best.  I go in lubed and ready to take loads.

I never use lube any more. Like the first one rougher with just spit and then the subsequent loads mingle with my bloodstream. Enjoy anal pain too. My arse is getting too used to it though.

1 hour ago, NudistBBBLK said:

I have only done this 3x and each time it was a dud. A bathhouse I used to go to when I lived in London had BB nights and one room was dark. I remember just being bored by the experience as it was few bottoms and handful of tops who either couldn’t get hard or just watching. There were hungry bottoms just waiting for someone to fuck. The whole thing was just boring 

That is never fun, however I would encourage you to try it at a different city or even a different club, there are places in this world where you can get a truly amazing experience.

Dark rooms are the best.  Bending over for any raw load or laying back in the sling offering my hole to any and all men to fuck me.  No condoms just raw fucking.

1233.jpg

Wow. I'm definitely in the minority here. I did my share of dark rooms when I was younger and when they seemed to be more plentiful in NYC.   Now, I'm too visual.  (Blindfolds don't do it for me either.)

I like being able to see who's loading me up. Even if I'm AUFD (ass up face down, we need an acronym for that, right?) I like knowing who's there.  I could be turned on by the guy's look, his bad boy reputation, his filthy talk,  or even the look of hearty lust on his face.). This past weekend, this guy I think is a real fucking cad, with a monster dick, fucked and flooded me for over 24 hours straight.  I was somehow turned on by the fact that I didn't like him and that he doesn't like me much either. But I loved watching him in the he mirror while he pounded away, blowing 2 or 3 loads at a time.  He was excited too.  He doesn't care for me either, but he LOVES my ass.  He looked so happy to see me on my knees sucking his massive dick and taking his loads.  Like he was fucking me in my place.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2010 at 5:25 AM, kinkydawg said:

My first darkroom experience was at the Cellar in Toronto on a busy Saturday night. The place was packed with leathermen and I had to squeeze past guys to get into the darkroom. I bent over to suck a hard cock and my ass was grabbed and almost immediately filled with cock. Impossible to move so I stayed put while cock after cock found my hole and bred it. Been hooked on darkroom action ever since.

One of my fave horny posts ^

• Like 3