The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

Well the first time a cock was in me was when I was about 17 and I found a guy on craigslist who was staying in a local hotel, he was very hot and had a nice hairy chest and probably a nice 7" curved cock. All he did was stick it in me before I made him stop and take it out so I don't consider that my first time getting fucked since he didn't actually fuck me

Just this last week (I'm 19 now) I experienced being a bottom for the first time and got fucked. I went to Watergarden in San Jose as I was passing through on my way home and figured I'd spend a couple hours sucking cock and getting face fucked since I'd been in the slutty mood for all of my vacation. I got there and after about a half an hour this sexy hairy foriegn guy with a uncut cock comes over and stands in front of my and undoes his towel, so I start sucking him till his cock grew to about 6" and then he pushed me back and he sucked me for a bit. I asked him if he wanted to go to my room and he said yes and followed me. Once we were in my room he got this dominant vibe to him that was so intoxicating to me since I'd never een able to find a dominant guy who actually wanted to meet in real life. He ordered me around and spat on my face and fucked my throat and almost made me throw up a few times as he told me what a good boy and cocksucker I was before spitting in my mouth again. After a while he started to finger me, and that was one of the most uncomfortable, but not completely horrible experiences ever. It wasn't that it was bad, it just felt different since I'd hadn't had anything up there in over 2 years. He fingered me while he fucked my face and then finally told me to turn over and get on all fours so I obeyed. He used lube for his finger but he just used spit as he slid his cock up and down my hole and telling me how he didn't believe me that I'd never been fucked. Finally he shoved it in and I honestly got up off the bed because it hurt so badly haha. I didn't want to do it again but his dominance was to hot and I didnt want him to leave since he said he waned to rape my pussy, so I relucantly got back on the bed and he fingered me some more before slowly entering me this time. He let me get used to it for probably 30 seconds before he just started to fuck me wild, and every time I was about to whine and tell him to slow down he would just stop so I couldn't tell him to stop and complain and then he'd go right back at it. He kept fucking me for probably only 5 minutes before he pulled out and started stroking his cock and I told him I wanted his load on my face, so he jacked off all over my face.

So to answer the question haha my first time bottoming was raw with no load in my ass

The first time I fucked someone though was raw and they got my load ;)

• Upvote 1

I was fucked raw in an adult bookstore theater. The guy tore me up but came inside me. Scared me to bleed so much. After that only fucked raw. Of all the times I've gotten fucked, I can count on one hand the number of times I've had a top use a condom and I've been fucking for over 15 years.

I had been sucking cock for a year but didn't finality get fucked until I was 16. I met a guy online and we started chatting, I told him I had never been fucked but really wanted to. He lived fairly close and liked the idea of taking me for my first time so he agreed to pick me up by my house so we could do some car fun. He also agreed to fucked me with a condom on. I put on basketball shorts and went commando for easy access. I was nervous waiting for him to pick me up and blew a load before he even showed up but wasn't going to pass up getting fucked. When he finally showed up I came outside and hoped in is car. I started rubbing his cock through his pants right away as I directed him to a good place to park. Once we arrived I pulled his cock out of his pants and started licking and sucking his cock, he said he was 7in, but was more like 6in. Meanwhile he pulls my pants down and starts fingering my tight virgin hole, opening it up and getting it ready for his cock. Once he deemed it ready for his cock he put the condom on and ad me sit on it. He tried to get it in my hole but do to the confines of the car my my tight hole was unable to do so. I resorted to just sucking his cock and drinking his load.

About a week later he contacted me again and asked me if I still wanted to get fucked. I of coarse said yes but asked he where. He said he worked nearby and he could pick me up or I could ride my bike because it was so close. Turns about it was a five minute bike ride away and he said I could come over anytime and he would just go on break and take me into the back room. So I of coarse rode my bike over there and once I got there he put a sign up saying he was on break and took me to the back room. Once we got there I dropped to my knees, unbuckled his belt and started sucking his cock he was leaking precum like crazy and it tasted great. After awhile he told me he wanted to lick my ass so I stripped down and bent over the table for him. He started to lick and finger my hole and it felt great! I asked him if he had a condom but he said no. I was disappointed and told him to have one for next time so that he could fuck me. After awhile he turned me around and pushed me back on my knees so I could suck him. I took him all the way to the base a few times and then told him I wanted him to rub his cock up and down my crack. He bent me over the table and started rubbing it up and down my crack, pausing at my hole. After a couple time I had had enough and leaned onto his cock when he paused at my hole. I head popped in and it hurt. He bent down and whispered in my ear "I was hoping you were going to give me your ass." and pushed it in a little farther. I told him to stop and pull out because it was hurting but he just kept it in for a minuet to let me adjust and then tried again. I told him to stop again and that I needed more lube so he pulled out and I sucked his dick for a minuet, lubing it up with my spit while he fingered my ass again. Then he turned me around again and this time slowly pushed into me until he was at the hilt and paused to give me time to get used to it. After about 30 seconds he started slowly fucking me and gradually sped up. I told him to tell me when he was going to cum. After about five minuets I got used to his cock and started to tense and loosen my ass muscles. He loved that and soon told me he was cumming. He pulled out and started to cum on my ass, I told him to stop and cum inside my ass so he rammed it in and fucked the rest into my hole. I was jacking and came as he was fucking his cum into my no longer virgin hole.

we cleaned up and I wadded up some toilet paper to help plug my hole. I rode my bike home a bit sore and with some of his cum leaking out of my ass.

I hooked up with him a bunch of times and I even still do now.

Edited by younghot
grammar
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...