The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

the first time I got fucked I was raw in an adult bookstore video booth I can remember him turning me around he had a big cock and everytime he saw me enter the bookstore after that he came to my booth even one time he re-entered the bookstore when he saw me coming in.

My first time was raw, I was 13, he was 37. I will never forget that day, he worked with my dad. He was a cute black guy, around 5' 7" with a swimmers build. He seduced me one afternoon at his apartment while I was waiting for my dad to pick me up. I vividly remember making out with him while he took my cloths off, his lips were perfect for kissing and his tongue was in and out of my mouth. He was so gentile with me that day, slowly fucking me until he flooded me with his seed. I remember riding home in my dads truck with cum oozing from my hole. After several weeks of hook ups it turned into hard poundings, which I learned to love and crave. I almost cried when he got a new job and moved out of state.

• Upvote 5

The first time getting fucked was raw.  I went to a bar when I was 18, got picked up by this hot guy in his mid-twenties.  We went to his truck, he sat on the tailgate and I started sucking him.  He asked if I want to be fucked, of course I said yes.  He fucked me right there on the tailgate and came deep in my ass.  I loved every minute of it.

• Upvote 1

With women I've only used a condom maybe 4 times EVER. The first several times were BB.

With a guy, I prefer BB but I will never tell a guy no if he wants to use a condom, just dont ask me to use one, thats my safe sex, if you want me to use a rubber we arent having sex because I just dont stay hard with one. Its amazing how many women give in for the sex BB lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

First time I was fucked was being raped. I was a virgin, 18 yrs old. Loved to wear gstrings to the beach. Was at Jones beach in the summer in NYC. Known for active dunes behind the beach. I saw guys going back there and was new to the whole scene. Lots of guys fucking, so i got turned on. 2 guys came up to me and started stroking my cock and i liked it. Then they put me on all fours in the sand and were rimming me. New to me also... one guy filming with his little movie camera. They started putting their fingers in me then wanted to fuck me, but i said no, bc no condom, so they started wrestling me down. Another two guys joIned in. They lubed up and started fucking me while the other guys held me down. Then they started taking turns on me. I was fighting quite a bit, so one of the guys started choking me. I passed out. I woke up in the sand, gstring at my ankles, blood in the sand, and about ten ambulance and cops around me. Had to have surgery because they left a bottle of tanning lotion inside me. All and all, horible experience at the time, but when I look back at it, I realize it was my fault because I was asking for it walking around the dunes in a g string alone. Bit it changed me, and now I know I deserve it, and I am addicted to BB raw sex and asphyxiation. Nothing like the feeling of a guy choking me until I pass out while he is fucking me. Brings back all my memories of that rape and how i deserved it. Every time I am fucked and am about to pass out with a guy inside me not k ow who will dump their load in me while I'm out, it takes me back to the place I was when i was raped, and now I beg to feel like that everyday.

My first towm was with a swim team buddy. I guess the speedos work. He came over to my house and we sucked each other

Then he asked if could try and fuck me. We used liquid crisco. He went in and after a while came in my ass. After that we fucked bare all the time and he came in my ass. I was 16 and so was he

• Upvote 4

First time I was fucked was without a condom, as where I grew up the lovely extreme conservatives were successful in blocking access to birth control devices and sex education to minors (and we had one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in the country, too xD).

And it was with one of my dad's best 'straight' married friends.

• Upvote 2

First time was bare. I was 35. Was supposed to hook up with a guy from gay.com, but when I got to his house he had left for another hookup. His roommate was there and we chatted a bit before I started sucking his 7". He fucked me bare and gave me his load. Never did get the guy I made the date with. He was poz and didn't disclose when we made the date, so it all worked out.