Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

On 12/13/2016 at 11:18 AM, phukhole said:

On the street, I'm not likely to respond to being called someone's bitch (unless I'm being bitchy).  You can call me anything you like while you're breeding my hungry hole.  I get off on guys that get verbal and talk dirty/nasty - call me a bitch or a whore or a pussy boy or a cumdump or a faggot, but really fuck my hole while you're doing it and I'll come back for more.  Fuck me gently, but talk dirty/nasty and I'll probably laugh.

This. I don't know if it's a sample size issue or what, but typically the tops that attempt dirty talk are amongst the most gingerly "I'm afraid it'll snap if I go too hard" fucks around. There is something that much more assertive about the "speak softly (or don't) and carry a big stick" mentality. Having said that, if you're fucking me and doing a halfway decent job of being rough, call me whatever.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dickmagnet

I've been called a bitch a number of times when giving up my ass & i'm getting fucked bareback, It's mostly bisexual guys calling me names but the gays do it too. I don't mind being called bitch while i'm being fucked as long as i'm getting the load i'm a happy slut.

Bitch is just one of the many things that my top can call me, and when he's fucking me then I do consider myself to be his bitch. The term "bitch" doesn't bother/offend me in the least and i actually enjoy it as verbal sex play.

• Like 1

I agree with a lot of the other guys on here, being called a bitch by a guy fucking you is just a normal part of the role play that comes with sex.  I enjoy it, but consider that term to be rather mild, it frankly doesn't even register with me when I hear it now.  A lot of tops want to talk while they're using a guy's holes, and bitch is just a way of shortening a longer phrase, "I'm using you, you're letting me use you and you love it"  I think verbal comments like being called a bitch, etc. are just a way of heightening the mental aspect of sex, and to me it seems perfectly natural.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bitch, cunt, pussy boi, slut, cumdump. I dont mind being called any of them because that is what I am. I feel the only people that object to it are those that are not truthful to themselves about what they are doing and those who are vers that top more than bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

How do men fuck women? I say I get fucked the same way I spread my legs the same way, I only have one hole between my legs instead of two but never the less to me its a pussy and I love being it called a pussy, I love being called a bitch because that is what I am and it re enforces who I am and I love every bit of it!

call me anything you like and enjoy , faggot, whore, bitch slut, pussy anything you want because that is what I am and so enjoy it and reenforces who i am and it reinforces that sexual please for me as well.

On 12/8/2016 at 11:37 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I seem to be in the minority here.....I identify as a QUEER man, but nonetheless 100% male......my ass is neither a pussy nor a cunt and I'm nobody's bitch.

I Fully agree with evilqueerpig above ^

I am a Man, who likes to service Men, I love everything about Men, smells, looks taste everything. However my hole is my hole, aint a pussy ,aint a Cunt etc,

I do not object if you call me Butch when ploughing me.😊

But i guess I am in minority, which is not a problem.its just my arse....