A Brother in Trouble

Thanks for the comments.  I appreciate it.

4 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Thank you for the stories. I hope you give consideration to writing more some time in the future

I had already started writing other stories. Other than editing, this last chapter was finished almost a month ago.  Now I just have to find some place to post them that respects their contributor's work.

• Like 1

An awesome conclusion to a great story!  It doesn't seem like it's been 100 chapters (probably seems more than that to chi4loads... 😉).  Developing new characters while maintaining current ones is a difficult task, but chi4loads has met this task with outstanding ease.  I venture to say that Brother in Trouble will remain a popular thread on BZ for years to come for new comers and BZ regulars alike.

We all need to thank chi4loads for not sharing this story line, but also his writing skills.  Thank you, chi4loads! 😘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you. This masterwork has kept me coming back for more and more. I hope you reconsider future submissions (you are a fantastic storyteller) but understand if you don’t. All the best. 

On 5/25/2019 at 3:02 AM, chi4loads said:

Thanks for the comments.  I appreciate it.

I had already started writing other stories. Other than editing, this last chapter was finished almost a month ago.  Now I just have to find some place to post them that respects their contributor's work.

Great. Please keep your followers up to date 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...