Size difference

Bokkierob

I’m 6’0”. It hadn’t occurred to me to think in these terms since my height is sort of mid-range, and since I don’t turn anyone down for any reason including height. But now that you mention it, I do tend to get a special feeling when a Big Man walks through my door. Not even necessarily in height, but size difference in overall (proportional) mass does sexualize me. Actually, I think it does so because the difference makes me think more of how he will use me as a body than as an individual - use me as a sexual object. The difference in proportion will tend to draw attention to the physical.

As I think about it, this would be true if the man is significantly smaller than me, too. I’ve had a few younger guys in their 20s who haven’t “filled out” yet, who have used me rather experimentally, though that may simply be written off to lack of experience.

I have never understood a hesitance to engage with short men - my experience has been that the same amount of masculine energy is simply condensed into a more compact package, and what’s more, the lack of height often (though not always) seems to generate a desire to demonstrate masculinity and aggression. Some of the most energetic, unremitting, brutal cuntings I’ve had have come from short men.

But really, height differences become irrelevant in the end, because he and I both know that I’m about to be horizontal and he’s always going to be on Top.

My top is taller and heavier than I am, and I find that totally sexy. I love the differences between us. He’s also hairy and I’m smooth - I love playing in his chest hair. Then there’s his cock. PNP shrinks my cock, but he is massive. He’s quiet - I’m anything but. All the differences between us - they all turn me on like crazy.

I love guys with a heftier frame than mine - taller and heavier really turn me on, especially heavier, when they can use their weight to pin me down that really turns me on! I rarely hook up with anyone with a smaller frame than mine.

Edited by Close2MyBro

I've been fucked by guys of all sizes. Dominance is what turns me on, in the main. But if I had to choose between two equally dominant, rough, aggressive tops, yes, I'll take the one who could tear me apart with his bare hands, thanks.

I'm 173 cm and 67 kg (5' 8" / 148 lbs), which is on the short/slim side of average where I'm from.

• Upvote 1

I’m 6 foot but only 140 pounds and pretty young looking. I love hooking up with older bear guys with a gut. When they bend me over and I can feel their bellies resting ontop of my cheeks while they fuck me it makes me feel like I’m still the “little boi” and they’re the full fledged man that’s just taking what’s right fully his. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Dominance is what turns me on, in the main.

On this opposite side of the equation, I would have to agree. An abundance of aggression and other secondary sex characteristics, like muscularity and body hair, can be decisive. A short man can certainly get inside me by displaying and using male power. The difference is that a tall man can intimidate and force me effortlessly if it's in his nature, while a short one has to work harder to achieve the same effect. I greatly admire the smaller men who spare no effort to seize the advantage and prove their manhood against me. Their determination is inspiring.

Nevertheless, I retain a general preference for the human pattern of sexual dimorphism. Males should ideally be larger.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have a current fuckbuddy who is 6'4" to my 5'10". He's tall enough that I have to get on my toes to kiss him. I find that really sexy. I don't notice it much once we are horizontal. 

I really get off on short tops though. I used play around with a guy who was about 5'4", built like a dancer, and had almost 9" between his legs. That really turned my crank. 

• Like 1

As a smaller framed top fella myself(5’7 135#), definitely notice that I have way better luck landing a smaller guy than a taller one.  That said, the taller ones tend to be repeats once I get their tail 😉, it’s just getting them the first time.

I generally like the taller boys since they tend to have more room inside for me, allowing me not to have to hold back since I OMG love to fuck deep and I’m pretty wickedly hard.

That said, occasionally those really small boys are amazing bottoms once they stretch out(or just are willing to take what’s given despite the struggle) - and it IS fun to be able to toss them around a bit ;)).  The power dynamic of size is a thing after all.  Just limits the selection pool alas!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1