How do guys feel about getting bred blindfolded?

Fucking love it. Hearing everything but not being able to see the guys fucking me, and looking like such a pig as I let anyone shove their raw cock in me and fuck me until they blow their load in me. And I am always up for taking anon loads, and wish I had more guys want to blindfold me and line up guys to breed me.

It took me a long time to realize that the supposed 'safe' bareback play I tricked myself into excepting as being 100% protection against STIs was complete bs. What I mean by that is I always wanted to see pics of the top, chat about our statuses beforehand. Then only meetup with tops who would say they were neg, even though I would lie saying I was neg when truth was I had no idea as I never got tested. And would never do blind meets both for at my home or going to their places. But after awhile I could no longer lie to myself that all of that was performative garbage to alleviate any worries I had after each encounter. If I was lying they were just as likely to be. And their looks never really made a difference as to whether I would meet them. I still walked head first into some shady locations and took the loads. So finally I did a true anon meet and it was amazing. The freedom as I waited buck naked ass up for a stranger to walk in, slide in, breed me and leave was intoxicating. After that I did some blindfolded meets and it was just as exciting. If a top offered to host me blindfolded for other tops I would jump at the chance.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I was chatting with this guy online recently who had a hotel room and was leaving in the morning. He said he wanted to fuck me anon lights out and put a blind fold on me. I was all set when i arrived with a hood i have which you can see through or not , it had eye holes you could cover or leave open.  i called him from the lobby and he said he would prop the door and be in the bathroom. when i arrived i looked the door. it was fairly dark but could still see. i got on the bed on my hands and knees and put on the mask and called out ‘ready’. i heard the bathroom foor open and he came up behind caressing my back and rubbing his crotch against my ass. I could tell he was medium size but thick. He teased my hole a bit until he stopped and i felt his warm wet mouth eating my man pussy. He spread my checks and drooled in my hole. I heard him sniffing poppers as he pressed against my hole with mushroom head. I asked him for a sniff which he obliged sticking his bottle in my mask , i grabbed it inhaled hard and he trust it in right then. He wispered in 72 and love fucking anon guys like you. As he said that i heard a tap on the door. he said stay there. All i heard was the door close again and he said ‘now where were we’? Oh yea he said ramming it back in i pushed back in rhythm taking that fat tool. i felt the poper bottle under my nose again but his hands were on my hips, so this only meant there there must be another  guy in the room. Feeling a little lightheaded i didnt question as he was fucking me just right. After about 15 minutes he cried out im cuming (they always do lol) He layed on too of me panting and as he nibbled on my ear he scooted up a bit , his sweaty body engulfing mine as he straddled me around the waist, his guest sticks his cock in me i wiggled a bit as it hurt but settled in when the old man leaned over me nibbling on my ear, ,hows it feel having your sloppy hole fucked. My friend only likes em sloppy. I can hear his friend moan as the cum was running down my balls, Load number two was in me as i creamed from my cock grinding into the bed..

• Piggy 4

I have a buddy who loves the NSA fantasy thing.  He is a married guy and loves the kink that we share when we get together.  Really hung and thick.  Uncut.  Knows how to fuck. He loves me blindfolded now and then and we pretend we don't know one another and he almost always dumps TWO loads from those sessions.  We both enjoy the blindfold part of things. Very hot.

• Like 1

In a way, being blindfolded while taking loads is similar to getting fucked through gloryholes - both remove the faculty of sight, thus concentrating the other senses on perceptions gained through hearing, smell, taste, exploration via the hands, and so on.  

The difference is, of course, one has to know the guy he's playing with, and have some measure of respect and trust for him.  There's no plywood wall between the guys - only the earned trust.  

I frequently do this. I have a hood which has an integrated blindfold and it's complete - no peaking around. It has a mouth hole so my mouth is free for use as well.

I love dark rooms but none of them seem to be pitch black anymore.

My other favourite is night time cruising in the woods.

Yeah I LOVE anonymous sex.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I love being used anon and blindfolded. Heightens the other senses and makes me feel even sluttier. It is the best in a sling at the bathhouse, just a hole available to be used and filled. Ive done a few in the woods, at home lights off face down ass up on a mattress by the door, and even one in the middle of a soccer field in the middle of the night. Met him on a chat and he had me get totally nude, blindfold and be bent over waiting in the field for him. 

Love only being able to hear and the anticipation. Makes it very thrilling!!

• Like 1

I do this a lot. Have a guy that breeds me a few times a week that has me put on a hood before i come in his apartment. Hes probably fucked me about 20 times and i have no idea what he looks like.

And have had a few guys come over to fuck me. Theu have me blind fold myself with a shirt before they come in. Absolutely love taking true anonymous load.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 1:43 PM, phukhole said:

Am TOTALLY down for this!  I've done it on my own  slipping on a blindfold in a bathhouse or resort play area. I've had tops whore me out blindfolded. I've gone to horsemarketsf parties (and the original parties in Berlin).  LOVE LOVE LOVE blindfolds!

HorseMarket is so fun.  I’ve gone both roles.  Really need to mare again.  🥵😈

On 12/6/2023 at 10:45 AM, sluttony said:

I love dark rooms but none of them seem to be pitch black anymore.

You don't mention your general location, but here in Ft. Lauderdale, the darkroom at Slammer is pitch-black.  You literally have to feel your way, slide your boot on the floor instead of raising it normally.  When you're rutting in a Hole, hands feel you up, and there's simply no way to tell where the guy is.  Guys stuffed in there butt to belly, and no one sees a thing. 

The only downside is, it's not at all easy to get your mouth to the bent-over Holes, if you like eating wet ones.  It's just too jammed with other guys that you simply cannot see.  

• Piggy 1

I had a very open  and honest conversation with my doctor regarding this subject.  He told me, in his opinion, he had no concerns with blindfolds, slings, sound depravation, live streaming, pic taking.  What he did have an issue with is restraints, especially if you are alone and have no one to look out for you.  

We had issues in my geographical area with this kind of activity, and I am not saying that getting gang banged at a sex club, in a sling, is a bad thing.  What I am saying is risky is having someone whose name you don't know, restrain you to the point you can't get up and leave when you desire.  That's dangerous, and here in Florida we had two guys die and the murderer is now sitting on death row.  I knew that murderer, a contractor with a beautiful home who seemed as harmless as could be.  Turns out he had no problem with dismembering and disposing of bodies all over parts of Tampa, FL.

Just saying guys......fantasies are great, but safety should also be considered.

• Upvote 3