Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

4 loads sat night from a str8 dude and his gay buddy - they came over cuz the str8 boy wanted to try partying for the first time - so after blowing clouds and some killer G they took turns spit roasting me for hours. Left their place and was so fucking horny still i hit Buena Vista park, sucked some cock, and got picked up by a hot hot college bro who took me back to his place where he bred me and then we headed to steamworks for most of Sunday - 6 or 7 loads for sure but maybe more when I fell out...

Bred last night by a hot latino baseball jock. Went over to his place and made out on the couch. In no time I was rubbing my bare hole over his 8.5" cock. A bit of spit for lube, and I was milking his cock with my hole. This was all on his couch and in front of the window on the first floor, so we gave a good show... I pulled off to change positions, which I guess broke the mood, because he started asking for a condom. I said I had one, and then he hemmed and hawed. My guess is that he can't cum while fucking covered. So I told him to fuck me bare and cum in my ass. He was really hesitant, but I followed him to his bedroom and lay on his bed with my legs in the air. He slid in without question and fucked me for a good 10 minutes before cumming in my ass. Loved feeling up his thick guns while he was seeding me. Then I cleaned off his cock with my mouth like a good little slut. Loved the hot, smooth feeling of cum in my ass on my way home.

• Like 1

Just now in the steam room at the Gym, Club H in Jersey City... some young fit guy started jerking off with me. Then he started fingering my ass. He bent over to blow another guy so I slid behind him and rubbed my cock on his hole. He backed on to it so I started pounding him. He said not to cum in his ass. I did anyway.

Saturday about 4.30am in a flat in Salford. Older guy than I usually fuck (50) but he was a hot undetectable guy who gave great head and then got on all fours for a decent fuck and I delivered a big load. Hot. We met up through bbrt and gaydar. His hole was flexible and must have been well fucked through the years.

Guest virgoz

Gave it to a hot young Asian bttm boy at his place on his bed. His Daddy was over seas, so i used his handheld sonycam to video tape the fucking i gavce him on his and Daddys bed. made him beg for my hot load while looking at the cam. then as i was about to cum, taking him doggy at the edge of the bed, i pulled out and sprayed my first shot over his hole then slammed back in and bred the bitch deep, telling him to take my poz cum. all the while capturing it all on video! his daddy will see it :)

Met a 24 year old black total top on Craigslist. He was neg with a nice slim 8inch cock and wanted bareback only...perfect.. I needed a good breeding. He came late last night and we spent 3 hrs fucking. He fucked his first load into me as I lay on my stomach and milked him with my boi pussy. I wanted more! And his cock stayed hard.. he flippedd me over..lifted my legs and pounded me hard a deep until he blew another load. I then sucked another hotadc shot of cum from him and he was still hard!!!! Perfect for me. He said he could jerk off more loads.. so I lay on my side.. my cummy hole wantingg more. He stroked his cock with one hand and fingered my sloppy pussy. With the others. Whn he came he would roll over and slid into my jizz hole. He shot 3 more loads like this before finishing my cunt. Off withone last load. I can't wait for repeat.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/double-loading-22yo-bbrt-boy.html

This morning I had an encounter with a fuck buddy from BBRT. He is 22yo university boy, white, neg, 6' 170 pounds, 7.5 uncut. Here is his photo I took this morning for my bareback blog.

post-10820-140864345545_thumb.jpg

He came by this morning in need of a couple loads. When he arrived, we got right to it. Stripping off ours clothes then making out with each other, we made our way to the bed. He is a bit of a submissive bottom. He loves nipple torture so I am extra rough with his tits.

I straddle his chest and fuck his face for a few minutes to get myself well lubed for his raw hole. After a few minutes of him sucking on me, I return to fucking position with him on his back legs on my shoulders. I line my raw cock up with his boy hole and spit on my rod and on his hole.

I hit the poppers and hand them to him. I slide my cock inside his raw hole while poppered up. We are both loving it. I begin to twist his tits some more while fucking him and this puts him in total bliss.

I pound him for a good fifteen minutes before he starts begging for me to breed his ass and knock him up. I quicken my pace and soon am telling him to get ready for my seed. I blast off my first load of the day inside his warm confines.

I stay inside him after I impregnate his boy hole. We begin to make out some more as I slowly fuck his ass.

After a few minutes of making out and tit play, I am hard again and am soon pounding his raw hole just as hard as the first time. My balls slapping against his ass, he is moaning in pleasure.

When I feel my second load coming on, I urge him to jerk off and cum with me. He says he is close already. I hurry my fucking and am soon rewarding his ass with a refill of spunk in his hole at the same time as he squirts a giant load all over his chest and chin.

We both shower and clean up and he heads back home.

He will be back.

Guest slobbvers

Just a few minutes ago with a new fuck buddy. Total bottom. Hit the poppers and 69. Take his cock down my throat. Gag a couple times. Rimmed him. The he gets on his back legs in the air. I spit on my cock and slip in. Gave him my three day load.

I just returned from a trip to Cape Town. Went to the Hot House Spa/Bath late Sunday afternoon. The place is nice. Small. Not the best but I've been in far worse baths around the world. The crowd was light when I first checked-in but soon filled right after dark. The usual and expected pretty boy crowd -- don't these 30-something guys have anything else to do with their lives than workout in the gym and shave their chests? In any case, I soon found a willing hole who appreciated my American daddy dick. I came back to him several times and finally breed him deep. He cleaned my cock after each encounter (nice) and thanked me for the cum when we were finally finished. I returned the next night (Monday) and really wasn't expecting much. Afterall, it was a Monday night! Nicely surprised to find a beautiful bttm that went immediately down on my dick. Turned him around and slid straight into his already cummy hole. NICE! Took him to a room, threw his legs on my shoulders, and went deep. Didn't take long for my cum to blast deep. I went to the hot tub on the roof afterward to relay. A nice way to end my trip to South Africa!

went to the baths yesterday during the Wednesday lunch time. Usually pretty busy. And it was. I was ready to take as much dick and cum as I could get. Well I guess that was the plan of everyone there. The only top I found wanted to fuck with a condom. He was dominant and had good rythm and it felt good (better if was unwrapped). When he finally came he left and took the condom with him (damn it)! I did manage to suck a couple of guys off there. I went into the steam room to look for some action and for the most part it was not busy in there at all. But I went in and then this nicely built younger guy came in with the most beautiful hairy chest I've seen on a guy his age (most shave the fur off but not him!). He sucked on my dick and he spat into his hand and ran it over his hole. I asked if he wanted lube as I had it with me and showed the bottle. He politely told me no thank you and that he got it. OK. He then spun around and and slid back on my cock. Not only was he handsome with an amazing body, he knew how to suck dick but when I saw that ass of his and felt it on my cock....heaven. I fucked him for a few minutes before that ass of his milked my cum out of my balls and into his ass. I fucked him still to make sure my cum was in his ass and he asked me to continue. I did and I felt his hole tighten up as he shot his load. Some lucky guy got in front of him and sucked down that load. I would have put this trip to the baths as one of the most unproductive, but this sexy bottom guy surely made up for it. Maybe I'll have to hit L.A. instead.

This 21yo college kid has been wanting to breed me for a few weeks, and we finally got the chance. His roommate was out of town, so we fucked in his dorm room (ah, memories). Sucked him for a while, then he told me get on all fours, and he slid his cock into my hole. After a few minutes of that, he wanted me on my back, and he fucked me missionary for a few more minutes before unloading inside me. We cuddled for a bit afterwards, then I drove home and had a sandwich.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Met a couple of guys on bbrt a couple weeks back. All of us on DL from partners. One highly charged poz. Me and other neg. Made it a nice conversion party; I was blessed with two giant loads.

I'm working from home today in NE Atlanta -- my husband texted me just before lunch and asked if I was up for some dick -- (duh!) -- he said he was sending someone over from work and I was to be naked and blindfolded on the bed with my ass in the air by 12:30. With time to spare, I was in position hitting some poppers and maximum impact when I heard the front door open -- my mystery top undressed, spit on my ass and without a word fucked/bred me then left. I can't wait to find out who this was (and hopefully do this again!)