Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

After church, met up with an A4A contact. His ad said he didn't smoke, but there was a distinct whiff of nicotine about him. (ecigs maybe?). Anyway, middle thirties, buzzcut blond with a small dick but a warm, tight ass. I did the slow-fuck with him, because that's what felt right, and blew a nice 3day load that leaked out afterward. He had a goodtime, so this could be a regular thing.

Guest mspchaser

I just had my 19 year old FB come over... he's in the midst of finals at his private Christian college and needed some stress relief. I was more than happy to provide it... and take his load, too!

Saturday night I ate a load, the guy loved my BJ, I remembered he likes it slow. His cum tasted good. he had been fucking me earlier in the night too. Then later I was blowing another guy he smelled of weed. When he got himself off a tiny amount, just a taste came out and I could taste weed on it, and it was kind of bitter. Sucked a lot of dicks and licked a lot of balls, wish more guys had cum. This week a lot of smaller dick guys were out playing, two weeks ago the big dick guys were hurting my throat.

Yesterday Afternoon/evening at East Side Club I took Nine loads and got fisted six times - my hole was like a Tunnel when I left and The Cum and Crisco was leaking out of my hole. I left very satisfied and must do that again - take the day off and go to the baths and take more loads :-)

nice to know, I get down to the city once or twice a year, gave up on the west side club, but nice to know that the east side club is worth checking out, nice to know it is not only busy but that lots of bb action

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Two nights ago. Put up another ad on CL. Same one as last time: come in, fuck me/fuck you, load me up and then leave. The first one was from a cute Latino. He only had a 6" dick, but was a good and fast fuck. Fast as in jackhammer, not fast as in a one minute man. Funny thing though: he wrote to me that he wanted to play safe, and I said that's fine because I have condoms ready and with me, just no lube ;)

I had some condoms "prepared" though. Totally an accident if one of them broke mid fuck and I got his load.

He came over and proceeded to fuck me. Half way though, he took off the condom and proceeded to fuck me and give me his load anyway. Guess my ass was too good to fuck with rubbers. I could tell he did without even looking because it felt different. The load he gave me had to be at least a week load. It hit my insides like the floodgates had opened. He got up and left while I played with my ass, fingering it gently and playing with the cum to leak out. Just to be sure though, I went to the bathroom and tried to shit, and sure enough I saw the milky white jizz leak out. Was a satisfied bottom :D

Second load came from the next guy who came in. This wasn't anon, and I'm glad. This guy gave me The. Best. Fuck. I've had in forever. His dick was only 6", but at least 7" thick, and a nice curve that would hit my prostate if he fucked me missionary. And that was exactly what happened. The moment he put it in to the time he got soft after he came was pure heaven. It never hurt, and was filling me up without making me really full. He stretched my insides so perfectly I though this was the cock I needed to marry :D I know for certain I am seeing this boy again. And again. And again.

Unfortunately, he had a condom on the entire time. He was a stickler for safe play only, but after the fuck he gave me, I wasn't going to argue. After he left, I got the condom out of the trash can and proceeded to empty the condom into my ass. The load he shot in there was really REALLY large. Watery, but large. Which brings me to my next topic. I'm creating a post asking what the best way to get a load out of a condom inside you is. Head on over and share your thoughts ;)

• Moderators

Sunday morning a fuck buddy I had played with alone before came over to meet my husband and have our first threesome together. He had been after me to set this up because he's vers and wanted my husband's big daddy cock up his hole. We are both in our early 50s, and the fuckbuddy is 21. Both of them have cocks around 8" with my guy having a thick, straight cut piece and the fuckbuddy's being average thickness, uncut and with a wicked curve.

We all made out together for a while, and then I started sucking their cocks. Daddy fucked my buddy for a while, but he couldn't really take the thickness. Also, it turned out he wasn't completely cleaned out; I am teaching him how to use the shower douche hose next time. I ended up getting pounded in all sorts of positions for about an hour. I took two loads from the fuckbuddy with one from Daddy in between. It took him a while to build up to the second load, so my hole got a work out. Afterwards, they both took turns working my hole more with fingers and cocks while I beat off; with all that prostate stimulation (not to mention all that fucking), I pumped out a huge load all over my chest. My hole was wrecked though. I got to enjoy that well-earned soreness all day.

Last night had a buddy come over. He had saved up a few week's worth of loads in a condom and froze them. First he put his devil's dick of frozen cum in my hole and got it lubed up with those loads, then he shoved his 9" cock into my now dripping hole and shoved those loads deeper in before finally adding a fresh load to the mix. After that we chilled for a while, and before he left, he added still another load to the mix in my cunt. Slept soundly with all his cum in my hole.

So last week I met this pig on scruff. muscular 36yo crossfit trainer guy. He came over and whipped out his thick hard cock and pushed me down to suck on it. He whipped out the poppers and shoved it under my nose. After I sucked him a bit he told me to get up. He wanted my hole. spit on it, grab.bed a pump of lube, smeared it on and in he went. I had a gasmask nearby. He told me to put it on and before I know it I'm breathing in max impact fumes. He stops fucking for a bit while I'm soaring on the MI and he unloads his full bladder deep inside me. He blasts me with MI again and all the sudden my ass is squirting piss. He drops to suck it from my ass the rams his dick in me and pounds in balls deep as he blasts his dna in me.

I swallowed two heavy loads yesterday, but the last anal load I took was last week. I can always count on this negative top to drill me very good before he cums inside. His dick is perfect: longish and not too thick. Hours later, I accidentally farted some of the huge runny load on my carpet though!!!

had a guy contact me for a quick load and go, drove down to his work, late 20s, in great shape behind his desk. i locked his door, got naked and he dropped his pants, i bent over his desk and he spit on my hole, he told me to hold onto to front of his desk and i did. I felt him push his 9 inch cock into my pussy. i was speachless with tears in my eyes from him splitting open my asshole like that. a min later he went full force on my asshole pinning my thin body to his desk, i didn't even have time to moan he was fucking so hard. I felt his cock swell and blow his load into my ass, he pulled out, told me to clean it off and get out.

Hooked up with a young 24 y/o black guy on Grindr sent pics of his cock and I knew I wanted it inside my hungry fuckhole. So made plans to meet at my place, he arrived, we went to the bedroom. I dropped to my knees, took his cock in my mouth and it was 9"x6" thick?... YES. He had me on the bed ass in the air where he then spat on my hole and used it as lube HOT, he then shoved his cock inside me, my hands gripped the sheets, my face buried in a pillow and my toes clinched as he fucking split me open. I felt his cock tearing me up inside, he went relentlessly fucking me deep and hard, calling me a dirty cock whore he the thrust several more times and without asking shot his warm load deep inside, tore me up for 20 mins.

He pulled out and laid on the bed and started chatting, before too long his fucktool was hard and he mounted me once again. It hurt, yet felt so fucking good. All 9" buried in my used fuckhole, he continued to plow me 25 minutes later he says hes gonna breed me again, shortly after I felt his throbbing cock squirting yet another big load, cum began to drip for my hole as he pulled out. He then told me to clean his dirty cock which I did mmmm covered in cum, my ass juices and there was the taste of blood. I cleaned his cock, he got dressed and left, fucking hot.. Im kept his load in till the next morning mmmm.