Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

this morning on the way back from dropping off the hubby stopped by a hot 24 yo Slavic guys apartment only to have him be asleep and unresponsive to my text(we had made arrangements to meet at 7:30 last night at midnight)gave up on him and went home... was browsing A4A and came across a 47 blk guy who needed to drop his poz load, invited him over for quick anon pump dump and go. set up fuck bench in living room greased up my hole and waited... he shows up plays with my hole a bit the slides the head in, takes a hit of my poppers then rams his whole 8 thick inches in to the hilt pumps in and out for about 10 minutes then stops while hilted pulls out cleans up and leaves. leaving me with a load of his unmedicated cum in my gut... 2 hours later and it's still oozing out

Few hours ago today at ccbc in Palm Springs. Went there for few hours. Saw a hot chub in the play room. While I was playing with him, another chubby guy walked in whom I played with before. Ended up fucking the second guy raw. He told me not to come in his ass but I shoved it all the way and held in to his hip and told him I am going to flood that hole. Which I did. He did not say anything other than smiling and thanking me. As I am about to take off the first guy started to play with my duck and soon enough dumped my second load in him. One of the best fuck sessions .

Guest GoodExercise

RawCumDumpSlut, 31, 5-9, 155, 8c came over to be used by anybody that walked through my door. I watched him take a dozen loads from a variety of men, then ate, mounted and bred his hole. After that, he got another half-dozen loads before the night was out.

Is it ok I tell you prior ;) cause my boy is coming home tonight, and daddy is going to be fucked stupid

I anticipate 3 loads at least, but who gives a shit I am definitely getting one. I must ask him tonight if he is interested in a foursome, another daddy and son in the loop would be good. ... here is one happy daddy :)

• Moderators

Last night a hot college kid I have played with before came over. He's got 8 uncut with nice thickness and a wicked curve to it. Because of the bend, it's hard to get the whole thing in your throat, but I got poppered up and took him to the root for a while. Then he put me on my back, raised my legs and slid inside me. Once I was ready, he began to pound me good. After a while, he flipped me to my belly and began to fuck me hard. He wrapped his arms under mine, held on tight, and fucked me as hard as he could for a long time. That bent cock of his was rearranging my insides on every stroke. I just took it and moaned; it felt so good. Then he blew a huge load inside me.

There is nothing like a curved cock to make my hole beg!

Last night a hot college kid I have played with before came over. He's got 8 uncut with nice thickness and a wicked curve to it. Because of the bend, it's hard to get the whole thing in your throat, but I got poppered up and took him to the root for a while. Then he put me on my back, raised my legs and slid inside me. Once I was ready, he began to pound me good. After a while, he flipped me to my belly and began to fuck me hard. He wrapped his arms under mine, held on tight, and fucked me as hard as he could for a long time. That bent cock of his was rearranging my insides on every stroke. I just took it and moaned; it felt so good. Then he blew a huge load inside me.

Went over to the Italian bear's resort yesterday early afternoon for a goodbye fuck as they are leaving today. Two were still sleeping their hangover away but got a sunbed and chatted with the other two. Their French neighbors in the resort joined us (from the Provence). Nice guys too, spoke very little English though so didn't understand much of they were saying. Both very masculine men. Hairy. They have a farm in the Provence (never told me exactly where though). We chatted, read books and got some sun for a while. The most masculine Italian looked at me and motioned me to go his bungalow. Since the other two guys were still sleeping we got going in the living room. Sliding doors to the pool area wide open. He has a very hot cock. Not overly big but thick as hell. Once we got going the other Italian and the French guys joined. Was a fucking hot session. All four fucked me, but got only two loads. One from the big Italian and one from the French guys. Was sore after that anyway as they took ages to cum. And I spunked twice ;-). By the time the two Italians who had been sleeping showed up I was done. Just joined the guys back on the sunbed and tried not to get a sunburn. Will probably seeing the French guys again. Hopefully! God, I will miss these easy encounters when I move back to Holland!!

Can't believe I got lucky 2 days in a row. After my ccbc fun with 2 guys on Tuesday, I had another double wammy on Wednesday. I was texting with a fuck buddy of mine on Wednesday and we decided to meet after my work at a local resort. I got there around 4pm but the weather was nice. We soaked in the pool for a while and then went to the steam room to warm up. As soon as we got warmed up he started playing with cock. I knew he wanted to get fucked. After usual foreplay he turned around leaning against the wall and took my cock and aimed it right towards his hole. Because of the steam and the sweat from the steam room I didn't need any lube or even spit. I fun led him until he was ready to shoot. He ended up making good a pile on the bench while I filled his hole. After that we went to the hot tub to clean up the sweat and relax. A really cute guy joined us in the tub. My buddy had to go so he took off and the guy started flirting with me. Ended up going to his room and fucking the shit out of him. He told me not to cum in him but it was too late. I was filling him up as he was telling me not to. What a great week after a not so fun valentines weekend with my lover. That's another story.