Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was really horny last night, so when the prospect of a hook-up came from, literally, "the next town over," I hopped in the car and drove. Suburban house, middle-aged couple, but they had invited a third (a fourth) and were all in the bedroom. The extra dude was a bit younger, kind of cute, but kind of flamey. It was a "safe" scene, so after exchanging blows for a while, we gave him two facials and a load on his chest.

Long drive for a relatively short session, so I popped on A4A Mobile to see if any other prospects were around. Found one, younger dude, a little husky but not a chub. His roommates were out and he was horny. Asked him how he wanted to play it, and he said, "Just give it to me," so I obliged. Was much more satisfied with him than with the earlier encounter.

I got my last load at 2 am this morning. I had a couple of Japanese guys drop by around 11 pm. They were in their 30's, and were in pretty good shape. The one fellow had a very thick cock, and it felt really good pounding my ass. The other guy was the real surprise, as he pumped in more cum than anyone I have ever been with! Total last night was four loads from the two of them. I down my throat, and three in my ass. It was a real fun night, as I got my asshole both stretched and drenched.

Rest stop near harrisburg, pa. 1am went in to piss. Some skinny redneck man hanging out made eye contact. He followed me into stall. I was blowing his 7" cock when he asked to fuck me. I bent over and he shoved raw cock right in me. He lasted like 3 minutes, came up my hole and quickly zipped up and left. I sat down and jerked off before I left. Felt used but it was hot.

Got two loads from my ex-boyfriend. We broke up on Wednesday ... and we haven't been able to stop having sex since!

Last night he commanded I come into the room, he has something to tell me. He flips me so I'm on my stomach, pulls down my pants/underwear, and dove his tongue deep in my ass.

Rims me for a good 10-15 minutes, spits on his dick, and slid in. Fucks me while laying on my back, in doggie style, and finishes with me on my back legs wrapped around him as he pumps his load in me.

He was pissed at me so he fucked exceptionally rough ... I'd try to back off his dick and he'd grab my hips and slam my hips down on his dick. He'd then long-dick me, each time slamming forward while forcefully pulling my hips and ass back on his dick.

Why the hell didn't he fuck like this while we were together? Hmmm.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 1

Hooked up yesterday evening with a sleasy chain smoking van driver i chatted to on a chatline who promised me a raw outdoor fuck. Picked me up in his filthy van he began saying dirty stuff as he drove, his yellowed hands kept groping my groin and under my shirt which gave both of us hard ons. Eventually he got his stiff fat veiny cock out and forced my mouth down on it. A bit smeggy but was oosing precum down my throat, called me a dirty slut and other stuff in between puffing on his cigarette, his other hand squeesing hard on my balls cock and tits.

Eventually pulled up in a layby next to a wooded area he pulled me deep into the bushes told me to strip while he watched and pulled on his exposed cock thru his oil covered jeans. Once butt naked he forced me to bend over a branch and forced his cock into my cunt hole with no lube apart from his spit. The rough dry fucking hurt at first and made me cry out till he shoved my boxers into my mouth.

Was so fucking tuned on by being used like that, the hand not holding his cigarette pulled my hair or twisting my nipples . After 5 minutes of rough pounding he gave a huge groan and emptied his balls into me. After pulling out was forced to clean his cock with my mouth. Told me i was a good fuck and intends to do me on a regular basis.

New to the scene after being married for a long time...Went to Ft Lauderdale for a week and went to the Ramrod bar to check things out...met a Hot Bear Daddy and his boi twink...had a few drinks and they suggested we go to Slammer...We went and I had always wanted to try Sling sex...found an available Sling and right away the twink started eating my ass while I sucked the Daddy Bears dick...he kept feeding me poppers and twisting my nipples...hot..after the twink moistened my hole with his mouth...the Daddy Bear stepped up and eased his cock into my almost virgin hole...he started slow but felt so great and now the Boi was feeding me poppers while the Bear built up a steady fucking rhythm and was now going balls deep...what was hot was that others were standing nearby jacking off watching me get fucked...I loved it...soon the grunts and moans of my top came to a climax and with one last thrust....buried his hot load in my pussy...He pulled out and his twink immeadiatly felched his load out of my cunt...I was in heaven

I was truly fucked by a black master. last time it was so painful I cried. This time, he gagged me so "I wouldn't disturb him working my cunt". I can hardly walk, although it was hours ago. he said he would tie me up if I tried to resist like last time. I dared hardly move (he is really big).

Ok I did it, why I don't know, but I took a poz load last night deep in the guts, I am a stupid

fucker I know, but he was a lovely guy, and made his status very clear, three times he asked me are you sure.

But my thinking on it all is, I have only ever BB all my life, I am 52 years of age, and no one need tell me I never took a

poz load in all that time, I just wanted to know what it was like to knowingly take one. The waiting game begins.