Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night in a dark room.  The guy had a nice size dick.  He was fucking me from behind and I was bent over on a bench, then I went to turn over but he didn't want to fuck that way, so we went back to doing it from behind, then he asked if I had poppers and while he was doing them I turned on my back and he fucked me missionary for a little bit but pulled out, I think he was close.  Then we did it from behind again.  After a few minutes he slowed down and started moaning, then he moaned about 30 seconds after that, I knew he had cum,  I tasted it and it tasted really good and mildly sweet, which I love.  Then he was behind me against the wall and I cleaned his dick off with my mouth and he says "sorry I couldn't cum"  I guess that was for the guy standing next to him to hear because we both know he shot a nice load in my guts.  I was gonna try to stick his dick back in my hole for round 2, some guys like that, but he left the room.  

Edited by Pig Bottom
  • Upvote 1

I have had a GREAT weekend.  Placed Ads on BBRT & Adam -- went to the local bath house and was looking for RAW Cock and LOADS of Creamy Jizz filling my ass.   I advertise to let guys know when I am Hungry for Multiple LOADS.   

Makes it much Easier to get what you want when you tell them.  While online placing ads, I got a message from a fuck buddy...  Cummy Hole?  

I said NOT Yet, he text "Want some" and he came over about 6pm... played an hour and he fucks good and deep with an excellent tool.  He loves it when i text him when i take a load.   He loves my ASS to be FLOODED with Multiple LOADS.    He started fucking as i was tight, but firm and quickly grew to accept his large member.  I grabbed a bottle of my own CUM (I jerk into Gatorade with wide open to blast my load into.  Pouring it in my ass It did drip up my ass.  He then FUCKED me really HARD, told me he loves a CUMMY HOLE.

Then went to the bath house and got several guys to fuck and load my ass.post-1753-0-87548200-1418010753_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Did the baths today and got 4 fucks in the steamroom love just been bent over and rammed.On way back got a message from the Asian taxi driver from the other week asking if I Was free. He had a few friends who would like to meet me. I had a cum my hole and was still horny so I arranged to meet. He asked me to meet at a portacabin near the railway arches. I got there and he was there in undershorts and vest and I immediately started sucking his shaved cock and was in heaven his three mates turned up all Pakistani and I spent a while getting fucked and swallowing cum . no one mentioned condoms and one of them whilst fucking me kept telling me what a dirty white fucking whore I was and he had a great thick cock which he used to ram in me hard.the last one was the original fella my driver who gave me his load I had a great time and can get a free ride in future in both ways.

• Upvote 6

Just sucked off a big load from my horny cop neighbour, who I haven't seen in a while, before he went into his night shift.

Now trying to figure out how I will fit 15+ fucking horny Italians into my 4 day visit to Rome. All contacted me, all horny as hell and wanting to fuck an older Dutch guy. And I hope they want reapeats before i am leaving. Can't they get it at home? There must be hundreds of Latin beauties in their home town. Guess foreign ass is the best :-) Hope to find out soon....

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 2

Posted that i was a selfish top looking for an anon hole.  Got a response from a guy that said he would be in his apartment, lights out, ass up and ready. I went over to his apartment and it was totally dark.  Pulled out my phone to give me enough light to walk, and there he was, on the bed ready and waiting.  My cock was instantly rock hard...I walked over and without a word slid inside.  I know a well fucked hole when i'm in one so I asked him how many times he'd been fucked that day.  Just once, he said, but that he had two more guys lined up for later.  I love sloppy seconds and I told him so.  I clearly loved getting fucked and let me use his hole as long as I wanted.  Had an amazing orgasm...felt like i shot a record breaking load.  Wanna hit him up again and see if he'd be interested in getting tag teamed.

• Upvote 4

My last load was from my boyfriend who topped me up after watching me getting fucked by two daddies. He arranged the meeting and after watching me do everything they wanted he took me home and fucked me in the shower for my last load of the night. I wanted all three guys at once but the other couple only wanted a bottom but we're happy for my boyfriend to watch. I still got my way though and three different guys loads in my ass.

• Upvote 2

I met an anon guy via BBRT in my Derbyshire Holiday Home last night. His profile claimed he was 30 but I'd put him closer to 40. He'd obviously lost a lot of weight since the photo.on his profile. He was travelling in the area and was staying overnight in a local hotel. Just after 11pm his message popped up on my screen and bluntly asked "Do you want to fuck?"  My wife was asleep upstairs while I cruised on the PC. I decided to sneak out for a quick fuck and gave him the the address of the holiday home. I cleaned out and set off. To be honest I thought he'd be a no show, but he arrived just five minutes after me. He dragged me down on to the sofa and we had a snogging session. Fairly soon our clothes were on the floor and he was fingering my ass. He'd bought some lube with him. His cock was about 8 inches and rock hard against my belly. I didn't resist when he lifted my legs and started to push his bare rod into my ass. It hurt a bit, but he wasn't interested he just kept pushing in when I gasped. This was not love making, just hard fucking. He fucked hard for about 10 minutes before pushing in deep and depositing a load in my ass. No warning or asking if was okay. He stayed in me fucking slowly and asked if I wanted to do an over night session, but I said I had to get back to my home in case the missus woke up and wonder where I was. He pulled out and said "that's a pity." then dressed and left the house. I kept his load in me during the drive home, but had to dash to the toilet when I got home. I checked his status this morning. It just says. "Ask me".

• Upvote 2

It's been months since my last load, i woke up on monday and decided today is the day.  I contacted a top guy that bred me before and we worked out the details.  he's a hot daddy, married and aggressive.  i started out sucking him and i thought that's how i would get his load, but he had other plans.  he was standing and and i was laying on my back sucking him, deep throating and he got physically aggressive and started beating my nut sack, it was painful and i cried out and he told me to shut up.  this went on for what felt like 15 min.  he then turned me around and raped my ass, literally.  i've never experienced such pain in that way and felt such anger and aggression.  all i could do was let go and please him and wait for him to finish.  he bred me with a nice load that i carried around all afternoon.  i can't wait to see him again. 

• Upvote 3

A guy that I met off Adam4Adam, safe only, once before messaged me on Grindr.  Been trying to get a repeat with him.  He used a condom the first time, was fucking horned so I took it.  I got all ready, anon set up, ass up, condom and some elbow grease cream bedside for lube.  He comes, and of course puts the condom on before fucking me and I'm thinking I hope I can get it off him at some point.  I reach under a couple times and roll the condom whenever I can, no luck.  After about 15-20 minutes of fucking, changing positions etc. He has me sit on it.  When I reach down to his cock I realive condom is totally shredded and only a ring at the base remains.  When it broke, I don't know.  Wasn't trying for a break, though the lube might have helped.  Shot a huge load in my ass and said we have to do it again.  Didn't acknowledge the condom was broken, wonder if he'll do it that way again 

My last load came from a steady, favorite FB of mine. He always delivers the goods...sometimes twice!

He is a 29 yo Puerto Rican stud with a great smile, trimmed beard and eyes that sparkle with the piggy mischief he has planned for my big round juicy ass. As he strips off each article of clothing I am treated to a tantalizing sight of raw masculinity . (Did you see the movie Argo? Remember Ben Affleck shirtless? Kind of like that but Latino and sexier). He has just the right amount of hair on his body, sprinkled across his broad, muscular chest and straight down in an orderly fashion, over his flat, rippling stomach, forming a dark black trail to his treasure! And he truly delivers a Treasure. Fat, uncut and always hard and ready.

He likes to find me waiting, ass up in tight shorts and a tight tee and I am happy to oblige.

Last week, he came in and announced he had to piss first. He knew I wanted to help him with that ( gulp, gulp, slurp ) but he didn't want me to move. So, I waited on all 4s, listening to the heavy stream of golden piss drain out of his heavy cock. Thinking "what a waste" and "next time that's mine!"

He comes back into the room, bareass naked and his thick tube of flesh is already getting even thicker and harder. I eagerly lap at it while he says how good my ass looks in the tight shorts. He asks me when I was last loaded. "Yesterday," I say. "Good piggy" and he slaps my ass.

He came around and was standing behind me. Both hands on my ass, and he pulled my tight shorts down to expose my big, white ass cheeks. A couple more slaps. Thwack! Thwack! "God, I love that ass. Your hole hungry today?"

"Oh yes, Sir. Starving for you to fill and breed. I need your DNA."

"Hot!" Is all he says and then a little brown bottle is tossed up by my head and I eagerly grab it to inhale deep. He's another Top not big on foreplay so I know, if I don't want to feel ripped open I need to relax fast.

In a few moment the sensation of flying takes over...just in time as I feel his thick, rough fingers slapping some lube on my cumhole and the huge head of his fat, uncut manhood pushing its way inside me.

Fuck! It hurts so good. I keep huffing on the poppers and know I just need to hold steady. The euphoria is only moments away...and as he slides his fat cock deep it rushes over me. That sense that my ass, all of me, is being used to give this sexy, alpha man intense, uninhibited pleasure seems so perfect. It's what I'm here for...what my ass is made to do. Take cock, be a hot, wet hungry hole for men in need. All is right in the world.

He stops now and then to take pics, even a brief video, but his erection never flags. I stay ass up for his use and his cock stays hard for mine.

He never took my shorts off of me, just down enough so he could get at my cumhole. With me only slightly undressed, he pounded my ass for over 45 minutes when I started to egg him on...

"You have a big load for me? Yeah? You want to breed my fat ass? You gonna fill me up? I need your DNA deep inside me. I won't let it out. Keep your essence stewing inside me, melding into me. Give it to me. Knock me up. Give me your babies. "

He grabbed ahold of my short hair now as he goes from pounding to an all out, animalistic grunting, sweating, thrusting fuck with no regard for me other than burying deep in my hole. His breathing is fast and ragged and I am tightening my ass muscles to milk out his load when he tenses, stops and let's fly a big load of his hot, thick manseed. I keep milking him and he moans each time. It has slowed, but his cock is still pulsing, draining completely ... deep inside me.

I keep squeezing my battered ass muscles around his cumstick and he stays thick and hard as I feel his sweaty torso come to rest on my back, and he reaches around to play with my nipples then turns my face to the side to kiss me deep. It was so great to have this ideal man inside me at both ends sharing spit and cum and raw passion.

As with any good fuck, his withdrawal is always a sad and sudden moment. I felt so complete when he was inside me.

He rolled off of me onto his back, his big right arm up and behind his head. I look down, smile and nuzzle in next to him and suck on his nipples and work my way to his wet pits, thick with dark hair. They are clean and smell like a man and I'm lost in them.

My right hand traces down his chest and over his furry abs to rest on his dick. True to form, it's still fat and hard. Gently stroking it, I look up to him with pleading and hunger in my eyes and he knows what I want; what I need.

"I'm spent, man. You got every last drop. I need time to make more. Besides, I better get home. I told the wife we could have dinner together."

He stands up, dresses and gives a deep passionate kiss as he slips three big manly fingers down my shorts and pushes into my wet, sloppy cumhole. He enjoys that feeling for a moment then takes them out and let's me suck them dry. It's the only way I ever get to taste his cum ...and it is ambrosia.

At the door, he stops and commands, "show me that ass."

Always obedient, I turn and bend over.

"God, I love that ass."

And then he is gone.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this counts here, but this is what happened: a guy, who has fucked me a few times before, came around again last night (my bf is away for a few days!!!) and wanted to fuck me again.  He's tall, hot and has a long, thin dick which fits perfectly inside me, and touches every sensitive spot I have.  He's a very complicated guy, I think brought on by the fact that's he's HIV poz, but I enjoy sex with him.  I kept asking him to fuck me bareback, but he wouldn't hear of it, so I let him sheath himself up and shove it in.  It was a nice sweaty fuck, me on my stomach with my ass pushing against his balls as he took me.  HIs face was down near my ear, and he suddenly groaned: "I'm cumming!".  He shuddered several times, and then collapsed on top of me.  I asked him not to take his dick out of me, and he lay for a long while on top of me, dick deep inside me, breathing heavily.

Finally, he withdrew, and I helped him remove that hated rubber thing.  There was a nice load inside it, and I carefully placed it on the side table while we enjoyed the post-orgasmic glow.  A while later, he had to leave.  As soon as he had gone, I grabbed the used condom, and emptied the contents into my mouth, letting his hot juice invade my taste buds.  I swirled it around my tongue, and eventually, yet reluctantly, swallowed the lot. Fuck, it tasted wonderful.  I have no idea if he is on meds (I didn't ask), and don't care.  I just wish he would give me that big load deep inside my body.  Maybe one day he will relent.  I want it badly!!!!!

• Upvote 2