Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took 12 loads up my cunt at the local bath house 2 days ago. Went there to service 2 regulars and more and more guys kept showing up. In the end they made me push the loads out of my cunt into a glass and drink it.

• Upvote 1

Hit the bookstore yesterday afternoon, it was too hot outside with high humidity & 32c so i was not expecting much & i was right it was pretty still in there only a few guys, So i went in to the straight section where this big black guy was stroking his BBC a good 8 inches, I sat 2 seats away from him so i could see the action. At one stage i had to take a piss, So when i got up & walked away this guy whistles at me real low. But i did notice it & turned around.

fast forward 5 mins i was back & he was alone in the straight section still stroking & i was horny for his dick in my ass so i pulled my pants down to show him my clean lubed hole & stuck a finger inside, within seconds he was on top of me pounding his dick in me hard, A few minutes passed & then i heard a familiar grunt & the guy shot his load deep in my hole, I tried to get up after he was done but he pushed me back down & whispered in my ear ( i'm not done ) he was going for round 2.

When he was done i had 2 thick loads up my cunt, Just what i needed to get good bred & anon too. I love that. While i walked home it hard hard keeping those loads inside & i could feel them dripping out.

Edited by barehole4use
  • Upvote 8

Ask a guy to come out to my lake house, he obliged. Though he was an hour away, I got ready to have my ass pounded. Took a shower and dildo'd myself until I felt ready. He was still a half hour away so I got dressed up in some stockings, a thong, and threw on a short dress. about 7:30pm he pulls up in a tan truck, Excited I walked around the side of my house and waved him over. He walked up to me and called me "cute",. hugged me and we went inside.

I walked him into my living room, where I had laid out a blanket on one of the couches, we made out for a sec, and then I went for his cock. Opened up his pants and pulled his boxers down, I engulfed his member all the way, held it,. and bobbed on him for a minute or so,.. after that he picked me up and put me on the couch with my legs on his chest,. he pushed in spreading my legs revealing my boi cunt,. he pushed his cock straight in,. and I moaned with pain, he held it,. and I relaxed,. Fucking me hard, my cunt was becoming nice and loose,. smack smack smack,. until he asked with his cock deep inside me, "you want that load, baby",. I moaned a hard yes,. and he began to fuck me even harder,. shaking the couch and the walls,. pound pound pound,.and then I felt him explode inside me,. holding me down legs against my chest, filling my cunt with spunk... 

Afterwards he called me a woman,. or rather "now you're a 'woman'" ,. I gave him a kiss,. and he left, I got dressed for bed with his load deep inside me, and passed out hallucinating,.

• Upvote 2

so i was on the bus and a guy in  w wheelchair gets on. We make eye contact a couple of times and get off at the same stop.

As we head in the same direction i say hi we stat to chat. he says he has just come from boys town, i ask if he is gay he says yes ad i ask if he is tp or bottom. He says top and i offer to blow him in the park.. he says yes i blow him, he has a huge cock, swallow his load, ask if he is poz, he says no, and we go our  separate ways. 

• Upvote 1

Hi guys and gals well you all know what Friday was . oh yes water delivery day and with my hubby gone away for a few weeks on business I was hot n ready for some more of that monster black dick that I had the Friday before . only this Friday I was up had my hair fixed my nails done my make up on and had on a pair of little hottie ass chic cut off blue jeans and a hot fucking ounter top that pushed my titties up good and tight and showed my nipples off good and had my skin soft and smooth from head to toe if he thought I was hot last week he's gonna think I'm a fucking play boy center fold this week so I'm waiting on my water boy and waiting and I was getting ready to call there office when I heard the van pull up it was like my pussy went from dry to fucking wet hot dripping cause I had been keeping it lubed up all day cause I wanted to be ready so I go to the door and there's my young hot stud all tall and dark and looking like something you just want to lick up like a piece of candy and he said good morning Mrs ginger dam you looking fine as hell today was going out some wheres and I said no baby this is all for u he said dam your hot so he changed the water bottle and took the empties out to the van then he comes back in and gives me this big beautiful vase of flowers and said these are for u my lady and I could had just fucked him right then and there but he said I made u my last stop so I'm finished for the day so what shall we do with our self I said well I have a good ideal in mind if your up for it and he said with u I'm always up for it baby but today it's gonna haft to wait and I'm thinking oh no don't tell me u ant gonna hit this today cause I'm one hot horny bitch right now and he said right now I'm taking u out to dinner cause u looking to fucking fine to not go out for a while but we'll need to drive your car I throwed him the keys and said u drive so where heading down to town which is about 30minutes from my house and all I could think about was that big black dick in those jeans so I start playing around with his hands and rubbing his neck and chest and he's all enjoyed it and then I slip down and start rubbing his package and my god it'd so big just limp and he said looks at me and says u want this don't u I just rub my tongue across my lips all wet and glossy and I said yes I want it bad and I thought for a moment and said I'm gonna at least get a taste of it before dinner so I in zipped his pants and pulled that fucking huge dick out and I went to sucking dick baby I was sucking his cock so hard and fast cause I was trying to get him to blow a but before we got to the restaurant so I was steady sucking dick and it bought gaged me a couple times but got that big fucker down my throat and he said dam iv not got a but since we fucked last Friday baby u better be easy down there and that made me just suck that dick faster and harder then I felt that pulse in his cock I knew it was cumming and said fuck baby your gonna make me fucking cum and the faster I sucked and then he pushed his self back in the seat and said fuck baby I'm fucking Cummings and never took my mouth off his cock he shot the biggest fucking hot load down my throat and I had a fucking mouth full of his hot fucking cum to the point that I didn't know if I could swallow it all but I raised up off that big dick and swallowed down a huge load of cum and he crabs my head and pushed me back down on his dick and said oh fuck baby I'm cumming again I'm like what the fuck and he jerks a few time and just blows my mouth fucking full again of his hot fucking load and then I knew to swallow as soon as my mouth started filling up and he kept fucking Cummings and cumming then he was done and I'm over here licking fucking cum off my lips and wiping off my face and neck and my stomach feels so hot and a little on the sick side cause I had no ideal I was fixing to get fed a fucking gut full of sperm I finally said you may as well turn around and let's go home cause u can forget about me eating anything after eaten that fucking load and he smiled and turned around and we went back to my place and to make a long weekend story short he as spent the intire weekend with me and we have done nothing but fuck and has fucking made this little women hurt my pussy is so red and swollen and just fucking dripping fucking cum out like it was a fucking river and he's asleep and I know he's gonna want to fuck again before he has to leave so I'm trying to prepare my self for another fucking huge dick pounding but god it's so fucking good and big and he cums so much every time it just fills my pussy up and his loads when he cums in me are so hot I can fill it moving around in me like no other man has before and he's not but 24 and I'm 44 and I thought I'd be the one doing all the fucking well looks like he's fucking this women real fucking good hope y'all enjoyed this weeks take that cum story I'll be watching for y'alls response to it love y'all your friend ginger bottom

• Upvote 1

So I dropped off a friend at the airport and decided to meet up for a random on the way back....  told a couple guys who i saw cock shots only to meet me at a rest area... when i got there  i found lots of trees and a couple  empty parked cars so i decided to get out and follow he trail...  found me a jackpot...  as i was walking up the trail found a couple hot studs who took a liking to me in my little booty shorts....  i walked up to them and their nakedness and dropped to me knees....  next thin i know its a swordfight in my mouth until they were nice n sloppy....  then one picked me up an pulled my shorts down...  i nent over a nearby bench and let them fill me up.... and the best part a random third guy showed up and bred me too...   Fucking awesome!!!

• Upvote 4

LEXINGTON - Boy on BBRT had a Quick Connect ad saying his Daddy was whoring him out and he needed loads.  It's an hour drive, but the boy looked hot and is 22 years old.  I'm a dirty old man and couldn't resist.  I drive to the apartment and the boy is sitting on the bed with his legs in the air playing with his jockstrapped hole.  He had 2 or 3 loads in there.  He got me hard and then I had him get doggie style on the bed so I could breed him.  His daddy watched with curious intent.  I came a good amount in his hole and then left to go cruise the bookstore.  While at the bookstore I took 3 loads from totally anonymous tops through the gloryhole!  The bottom had told me before I left the apartment to hit him up before I returned to Louisville.  So I did.  Next thing you know, I'm breeding the boy again.  He had gotten another load or two in his hole by that point.  It felt so good!!  He's a cutie.  I hope to whore him out someday soon!

• Upvote 3

Friday was Cumunion in Berkeley and a friend wanted to go, exploring hid piggy side so I drove him down. Was pretty slow night for me, but things started looking up after a few Grindr post to guys near by, giving them my room number. Not many takers even with a little advertising. Suddenly as I was getting ready to cruise the halls and backroom a nice looking black boy shows up and push me back in my room, drops his towel and begins feeding me his cock, didn't seem very large when I first stared sucking but grew rapidly to be moderately thick and close to 10 inches long, defiantly a grower not a show'r I get him hard,even deep throat in him a few times when he turns me around and slides into my hole in one slow thrust and I can feel the head pressing on my second ring he pulls back and slams into my deepest part and keeps fucking me, making me his bitch for another 45 to hour with just a short break about 30 minutes in where I sucked and cleaned off his cock before he slammed back into my quivering hole, never asked his status but he told me he unloaded 4 times in me. As I began my cruise of the halls following cum slowly dripping down my leg

I believe this might have been him

post-17913-0-94299500-1434349702_thumb.png

• Upvote 3

Interesting one this afternoon.  I'm on Grindr and this guy hits me up.  I look at the picture and at first glance think its a fuckbud in my building.  Turns out its not.  Sends me a hot cock pic saying he needs to fuck.  Yada yada wants to use condom.  Who am I to turn him down, my hole is hungry and I need a cock to start me off.  

I get ass up and ready for him to fuck me anon.  He comes in and toys with my lubed hole for a minute.  Pulls out a condom fiddles with it a minute or two and finally slides in.  I reach under, damn the fucking condom is there for sure so he didn't try to get one by me.  A few minutes in he says he wants to take the condom off.  Since I love being stealthed I don't want to tell him I'm up for it and tell him to keep the rubber on.  He pounds my hole, everynow and then pulls out, I check the condom sometimes, and finally he blasts inside me while fucking me.  

As he gets ready to go he leaves the condom on the bed.  I check the rubber and the cum in the condom is definitely not much.  Check my hole and sure enough a nice fresh bit of cum is deep inside.

Pretty sure I gust got stealthed by my fuckbuds brother.  This guy is visiting, staying 'with friends' on his profile,.  Has the same height, same weight, & a different age from by bud, they both have the same hair.  

Fucking hot.  

Edited by bbinbpark
  • Upvote 4

Went to an ABS after a day of training at work.  Had never been to this one but walked in and most booths were full and the guys all had their doors open cruising.  I went into one booth and sucked off a married Indian guy....he was a little more forceful than I like.  I then started cruising a 30ish Hispanic hottie.  Went into his booth and we jacked off for a little bit....he wouldn't suck so I sucked him a little bit...really not my thing, I like to FUCK.  He wouldn't even kiss me so I thought fucking it probably out of the question.  A lot of these 'straight' married Hispanics in Houston will not kiss...guess it might mean they are gay.  I kind of turned him around and spit on my dick and entered him...kept thinking that he was going to make me stop....he never did.  He stayed bent over and took it like a champ.  Moaned as I was fuking him...made the typical I'm gonna cum noises and he let me cum in him...NO talk about status or even condoms....hell I don't even know if he spoke English but who cares...he has my DNA in him now!!!!

• Upvote 4

Too lazy to type it all out. Haha can't wait till next year's DC Pride.

Thursday: Went to a visitors hotel in a shady part (Naylor Rd, wrong side of Anacostia). Sucked on a thick 8.5" black dick, and top flipped me on my stomach and fucked me raw, leaving 2 loads.

Thursday: After that, headed to Arlington for an anon hookup. White guy in a jock and socks (hot) on all 4s. Walked in, slid in his ass, and pumped a big load in his already wet ass. Done in less than 5 minutes.

Friday: Went to Cobalt with two visitors, both black. We all got drunk ... sucked and swallowed one of them in a bathroom stall at the club, while the second guy fucked me in their car. Very quick pump and dump, not even 5 minutes. Went back to club with a load in.

Friday: After club, went on Grindr looking for dick while waiting on my nasty crap at McDonald's. Older white daddy (never my type ... but was drunk and he played on my submissive side) with a monster dick messaged. Took food to go, barely made it to Rosslyn in time.

Guy face fucked me hard (I usually never choke ... he got rock hard). On my back, legs up on his shoulders ... just slams in hard and fucks until he dropped 4 loads in my wet ass. Fell asleep and woke up to him fucking my sloppy hole, dumping another load.

Saturday: Went to some club in Adams Morgan (too drunk to remember), but left with a couple, bkack-white. Went to their hotel room in Dupont Circle, each took turns fucking me rough and raw. Took 5 loads, 3 from white guy and 2 from black guy. Finished by rimming each and slamming my dick in the black guys ass just as I was unloading.

Fucking hot ... can't wait till next year!

• Upvote 4

Guest plowmeraw

Still have this load in me as I'm writing.

I'm traveling in the town where I went to college. It had been two weeks since I'd taken a load so I was in dire need of one. I had come frustratingly close to hooking up with two different guys on BBRT. Both were flakes. Traded about 20 messages with one only to find out he wasn't available, and then had another one bail on me as I was on my way to his place to get fucked. Woke up about 5am this morning and got a message from a guy 20 years younger than me who wanted to ram a hole before he went to work. Luckily he was close by so I headed there right away--didn't want to strike out again. He answered the door naked and wearing a cock ring. He's one of those really skinny but fit guys--total 6 pack. He took me back to his bedroom and pulled off my shorts and t-shirt. We stroked each other for a minute, then I couldn't wait any more so I bent over so he could fuck me. 

He pumped for awhile in a few positions--me bent over the bed, me on my hands and knees while he fucked me from behind, me lying down on the bed. He lost his hard-on for a minute so I sucked him off and played with his hole to get him hard again. He then flipped me over and fucked me while I was lying on my back on the bed. I stroked my rock hard cock while he continued to breed me. I blew my load, then he used it as lube to continue pounding me until he gave me his load and pumped it deeper into me. Was so hot being plowed with both my poz load and his poz load.

Leaving here tomorrow--glad I was able to secure a "souvenir" from this trip. Next stop is my home town, where I'll be on the prowl for more loads. 

The scene i fantasize about finally fell into place at the baths on Sunday afternoon. Scoped a hung dude I wanted to drain. Went to his room and left the door ajar, hoping other dudes would join in. One did, a hot hairy middle eastern stud who started rimming me as I bent over the other top dude working on his cock. He and the middle eastern stud must have exchanged nods over my head, cuz I ended up being spit-roasted. Total fantasy come true, with me getting huge loads of cum at both ends :)

Edited by cumbro
  • Upvote 1