Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hey men- not  so much about my last load ( they have been bad this week )  I begin vacation on Thursday, off 9 days. I fly free if there is a seat available-- but I am at a loss where to go  for the most loads. I know Berlin is  a great bet- but if anyone on here has a better suggestion, please private me  here or on BBRT (FuckMeDeep). Why I am hunting a new spot for a week -- had a great 4 hr session with my pig  bud last week, Then, the next 2 days off from work, nothing at all. Worked this week, and spent Thursday,1st day off , hunting loads, For 5 hours, no load at all, then an anon FB hit me up, I got ready and 10 min later he was  in my ass and  fucking, soon joined by a 2nd guy he had invited along. Got both loads ,they left at the same time, and then  got online for more--and --nothing! Went to a bookstore and spent 3 hours  trying, but all the bottoms  leaning on the walls were not willing to be tops <g> Spent my whole day  yesterday  cruising the net- a guy wanted a BJ, so I went over- he does a hit or two of poppers and goes  soft,never to get hard again. And last night, still no play. It is now 2p on Sat, and Ft Lauderdale  is not producing even the slightest hint of a man needing to orgasm. SO- if you  are a piggy top who wants to use me, let me know. And if you are in a very active city that could use 1 more bottom for a week, suggest it to me ! Next Sun is my birthday, and fucking would be the best present of all!

Got a text from a younger FB while I was on my way to the gym. His roommates were one and he wanted me to stop by and drop my load in his hot bubble butt. I let myself in and found him ass-up in bed, lubed and RTF. Without a word I stepped out of my gym shorts and mounted him from behind and slowly working my thick cock into his tight hole. After a couple of minutes of slow strokes he loosened up enough for me to speed up and pound his sweet ass for about 10 minutes while he moaned and bit his pillow. I finally swelled up and shot a thick load into him, and we both collapsed into the mattress. After I caught my breath, I pulled out, got out of bed and put my shorts back on while he continued to lie face down. I then gave his ass a playful slap and let myself out with out a word. Though I usually enjoy some pre-sex conversation or maybe a little post-coital pillow talk, there is something hot about a wordless fuck - especially when I'm topping.

• Upvote 1

Most all of my life, I've done the fucking, both womens' pussies and men's asses. At a party about 10 years ago, a dude bred me, but I was kind of wasted and didn't have much say in the matter. So, I wasn't too impressed about it.

But I started thinking lately about what it could be like to be on the receiving end, and so I invited a gym buddy over to my place after a workout. We never talked about sex, but I had that strange feeling that we was bi like I am. After 5 really big shots of whisky, we started to relax. I offered to massage him, suggested that he take a hot shower. In the meantime, I set up a mattress on my living room floor with lots of towels and when he showed up after the shower, still a little wet, with the towel wrapped around him, his eyes met mine and he let the towel drop and lay down on his stomach.

I gave him one helluva a massage and when he rolled over for me to massage his chest, he had a raging hard on and I looked like at least 24 CM (like 11 inches), so I massaged his chest and it wasn't long before my hand was rubbing oil over his cock. He got a big smile on his face and had no problem in the world as I went down on him and started to deepthroat him for all it was worth. The best way to deepthroat, for me, is with my cock near his face and so as I was deepthroating him, be began to eat my ass out. Wow.

Within 5 minutes he had me on my side and was already in me. Of course, we didn't even talk about condoms. I wanted him bare in me and he wanted to be bare in me. I discovered that I like to first be fucked on my side, it's much more comfortable to get started. And once he was really deep within me and staying deep within, he twisted himself around so that his cock was still deep within me, but his feet were behind my head and his head was behind my legs. And then in one easy motion, with his monster cock still in me, he adjusted me to my back and started doing long strokes. Mind you, this dude is 20 years younger than I. It was awesome. From the first entry into me, his cock never fell out of my hole until after it was long over with.

His eyes just kept staring at me as he fucked me, rhythmically, deep, not speeding up, and visibly enjoying my sighs and moans.

He then picked up the pace and was grabbing onto my shoulders like it was the last day of his life. His eyes kept staring at me as if he was waiting for a message from me and it dawned on me what to say.... Then he kissed me and I said quietly: "please come in me, please fill me up" and then he pumped about 10 times more, more wildly than anything I have ever seen in a film, and with his final lunge, he groaned like a pro and shot a massive load of sperm deep within me. I felt his cock spasming within my hole and counted the number of spasms/cumshots: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11... His cock shot eleven times deep within my willing ass and when he was done, he almost passed out over me. I have never seen such a look of total satisfaction as I saw in his eyes once he had bred me but good. It was a deep-breeding extraordinaire. I could literally feel the warmth of his sperm as it oozed through my insides. Wow.

I bet that he stayed in me for at least 5 minutes afterwards and then we were done. We talked a little bit about it afterward and he admitted to me that he had wanted to fuck my daddy ass for a long, long time but had no idea I was 1/2 queer. And then, when he was fucking me, he told me it was the hottest, tightest hole he had ever experienced and he was having to hold back with all his might to keep from coming in me immediately. Jesus, he even started thinking about his tax returns in order to keep from coming! That got a big laugh from me, but was also probably the coolest sexual compliment I have ever received in my life. I don't have a big cock, but I am a good fucker and an outstanding deepthroater. I just had no idea that my ass is that good nor did I have any idea that I could take 11 or more inches without freaking out. So when I calmly asked him to flood my guts, the whole situation just sent him way over the top. And feeling his cum enter me was one of the most relaxing moments of my life.

I don't know if I'm really a bottom or not, but this experience goes up there on my top-3 list of sexual experiences that were way "up on the mountaintop" for me.

He also admitted that he had never come that much inside a woman. Yeah, he likes pussy and still fucks pussy, but my ass now has a special place in his memory.

He be visiting me again next month and I am pretty sure he will want to breed me like crazy.

:P

And as suspected, my buddy is coming by about once a month and filling my hole with his cum. The look on his face when he shoots his babybatter deep in my ass ist just priceless. Everytime I think he can't possibly be more amazed at how good it is to shoot in a man's butt, his look proves me wrong. And he is a huge cummer. Each time, when he goes off in my, cock pulsates at least nine times, if not more. It's becoming a monthly thing now, and I love it. Last time, he asked me to finger his ass... I said I would only do it if he came once in my mouth, and cum he did. Damn, that was good.

• Upvote 2

A friend who rarely gets away from his wife but loves to get bred asked to borrow my bed and invite 4 guys over to pound his ass. I said yes under the condition that I would get to watch, take pics and film it some. He loved the idea. So, between 9-11 on a Thursday night, not just four, but five guys came through the door, knowing I was there to watch, undid their pants and popped their hard cocks into my buddy's ass. He was on all fours on my bed, all lubed up, with a blindfold on. He knew the 4-5 guys but didn't know the order they were going to arrive. None of the them needed a blowjob in advance. They all knew there were part of a caravan of guys called like a herd of cattle to breed a hole they all knew well. He took all five loads and cleaned off all five cocks with his slutty mouth. One day, I will post some photos here. I did not fuck him: instead, I enjoyed the scene, and after the five were gone, my buddy gave me one helluva blowjob and I shot a load in his mouth before rolling over and going to sleep. Fucking and getting fucked is hot, but sometimes watching up close can be every bit as hot. The second guy had the biggest cock, but it was the fourth guy who made him moan the most and who fucking him the longest (about 32 minutes non-stop).

I really enjoyed it.

Edited by Schluckbouche
  • Upvote 6

Was tipsy when I walked home last night and decided to stop by the park. It was the right decision. Immediately came across a black guy getting blown by white guy #1. They were pretty brazen about it and let me watch, and then I acted as look out for them while the black guy pulled down the white guys pants, positioned him, and started fucking him raw. A few people walked by and they broke up... but just as everyone split another black guy I had cruised hard earlier came strutting over. I wasn't wasting any time, so I dropped to my knees and waited for him to unzip. He pulled out a reasonably sized six incher which I gobbled down. After a few minutes he leaned over and started fingering my hole, then finally he pulled me up, pulled down my pants, and started to fuck me raw. I looked over and saw someone across the path watching (pretty sure it was the previous bottom). Kept getting dicked until someone else walked up on us so we split ways.

I walked up to a dark alcove and saw two more white guys fucking. Turned out to be two hot vers guys who kept flipping raw. I confirmed this because something came over me, and they were both fine with my presence, so I dropped to my knees and started fingering them and feeling their dicks while they were fucking each other. So hot feeling their raw dicks slide into the others ass. Thought I should say thanks for their willingness to let me play, so I started eating both of them out. One really enjoyed it and was close to cumming a few times but was stopping himself. He was a little more dominant, and when he pulled out of the other guy, he shoved his dick down my throat and kept forcing me on one of their cocks after the other. A bigger black guy showed up to watch, and the dominant white guy waved him over, pulled out his dick, and guided my face on to his penis, which freed him to stick his hand down my pants and start to finger me. He pushed down my pants, got on his knees, grabbed the back of my sweater, and started riding my ass while I sucked the new black guy. The other white guy got down on his knees, helped me suck the black dick, made out with me, and giving me words of encouragement about being a good pig. Really hot stuff. The white guy pulled his dick out of my ass and went back to his friend, and finally came in him with my fingers up his ass. He left, and I started fingering the cum in the second guys ass while the black guy got on his knees and started sucking his dick! As the action was starting to calm down we all said our thank you's and I headed out. Definitely a hot night.

• Upvote 4

So I was feeling good and decided to meet up with a friend in Cleveland last night and we decided to give the Flex a try. I had cleaned my hole out really good before the drive from Detroit so I only needed a minor rinsing out, but I did need to rinse. we got to the Flex and the parking lot was full. We ended up parking on the street along with a couple of other cars, around 11:30pm. I got a room, stripped down and went searching. Kind of annoying when a twink just jumped in my room to see if I was interested in party favors. I'm like, bitch, Gtfo.

First guy I went for was a warm up. Big black guy wearing a tshirt and a towel, led me to the glory holes. I sucked him off briefly, he was verbally aggressive ("suck it, bitch") but didn't let me finish him off. Instead, he jacked off over me before I could swallow.

Then I walked down to the steam room, not too steamy but found this tall lanky but muscular hot black guy with real short hair in a dark area. Cruised him in between the people walking through the maze. Older guy sat between us trying to get in on the action but I wasn't comfortable so I briefly walked to where there was actually steam. He left, I came back, made small talk with the hot black guy and we decided to go to my room. I started by eating out his ass which suspiciously tasted like petroleum jelly:-D. I took this as an invite and slid in his hole and gave him a good pounding. I turned him over and started sucking his nice sized dick. Got him hard, then turned him around and ate his ass some more and returned to fucking his hole. Went back to sucking his dick and asked if he fucked. He said yes so we put his dick to use. I rode his dick for a while, then laid on my stomach and told him to mount up. He rode me and sometimes trusted, sometimes let me milk his dick before I eventually got his nut in my ass. On to the next one.

Found another black guy walking around in the playroom area, got him back to my room, reasonably long dick, not too thick, cut, threw a good fuck in me, unloaded in my hole, out the door.

Next, this hot tall slightly thick bear with a boyish handsome face and smile starts cruising me. With his boyish good looks, I tell him right off the bat, I'm mainly a bottom. He said no problem, he was mainly a top. And we're off to my room. Surprisingly, he's got a nice thick dick, hard, too. We fuck for a good long while in many positions, then he says he needs some water but he's definitely interested in finishing as I say we should take a break. I figure that was all. I suspected somewhere in our play that he had bred me because of his breathing, but he said nothing. Fine, stealth me. Just make sure it's in my hole.

Next, I kept cruising this older black daddy with a white goatee to no avail. He was usually in conversations with other guys about nothing sexual, never got a chance to talk with him one on one. No telling if it would have been good, but he looked fall-in-lovable.

Saw this other black daddy, shorter, hairy chest, average shape, but nice eyes and smile, invited him to my room so I could suck him. No idea what was underneath the towel till he got in my room. Nice long THICK baseball bat cut dick with a good sized head. I started sucking but wasn't easy with the size length and big head. Nice musky balls, too. So I asked if he ever fucked. He asked if I thought I could take it. I said try me. Good dollop of vaseline and he was in deep, giving me the fuck of my night. I was moaning like a birth in heat with every deep thrust, but loud! My friend heard me as he walked down the hallways but didn't know it was me till we talked about it later. As he was fucking me, he asked when was the last time I had dick. I kind of fudged on the answer. And we kept fucking as I encouraged him to give me his load deep in my hole, which he finally did, and he flooded my hole. I made sure to get his number, sucked his dick clean like I did with the other guys and that was the end for now. I hope to get together with him next time I'm in town. I haven't moaned like that and felt good hard fucking like that in a few weeks.

After he left, I felt my leaking hole and was able to feel a huge load leaking out, I could push a good amount of the loads into my hand, smelled them (clean nut, clean hole) and did my best to push it back in my hole. After that, I was just about out for the count. I walked out of my room and there was my white boyish bear man and in the room he came. And another white guy with him. His partner. Both tops. They took turns on my hole till I couldn't take it anymore and my hole started closing for business, lol. They tried to get me to do poppers so I could open up and take more dick, but it was near 4 by that point and my hole was telling me I needed rest. So they both took turns getting behind me, jacking at my hole and putting the head in my hole as they came, 2 more loads.

Left my room, found my friend/ride, and I waited another while to let him keep looking for action while I waited in the locker room. We drove to his place and slept till 9 and then fucked around, I ate his ass and sucked his dick. Put my dick against his hole but he's a top so it wasn't going in. So we switched places, he fucked me with some petroleum jelly and gun oil and gave me his load. Then I drove home back to Detroit.

Satiated for the moment, but I got a couple of tops waiting to set something up here in the D. 8-)

• Upvote 1

Been quite a lucky but strange weekend for getting fucked and i mean fucked!!.

I spent the weekend in Wales, firstly stopping at a motorway service station, very busy but managed to suck a bloke off suited and booted type cocky but nice cock and I swallwed pkenty of cum he gave me a good mouthful..

Waited around a while, seen plenty of nice cocks just pissing, love thd blokes who open their trousers full so i can see their pubes and balls etc.

Later got a grandaddy typw with grandson, he was wanking a good thick cock, gave his grandson some money to go in the arcades on the games and for s burger, thd kid went, he moved over to me, i had his thick uncut cock in my mouth and his jumbo balls on my chin etc, i was sucking, he loved it, i asked him to come in the shower room that was attached he did, i asked him to fuck me, he fingered my arse 4 a while and wet his finger and slid it in, after a bit he asked if i had a condom, i said no disapointed as i wanted fucking, he looked at me, rang hus grandson to see if he was alright said he wont be long, next minute he bent me over the sink and sld his cock right up in my arse and fucked me hard, he dure knew how to fuck, he came quick,let me clean him up, washed his hands smiled and left.

When i got to Wales hours laterm my cottage was facing the old 24 hour open old toilets, i could see from my bedroom, so ehen i was in i could watch.

Briefly as i was not in much, imanaged to suck of 4 blokes, 2 of them with kids outside in the park and got fucked by 3 blokes, later evening, no condoms mentioned and two of them were really ugly looking, but their cocks were awesome and one was a real heavy cummer.

On return home today, i stopped back at local cottage, swallowed 3 loads and got fucked by an Albino asian man in full traditional clothes, really white bodym hair etc, but definately albino asian, wanking a small cock, shaved uncut, he spoke no english, i wasnot that interested, but boy did his cock grow and grow, it was huge and thick, i pointed to his cock and my arse, he kept feeling my hole but did notvwant to put it in, he was so thick, i eventually help onto his cock and placed it at my hole and i backed onto it, it filled my hole, so thick, but i was not giving up, after abit he got into a rythem and was saying something in a language i didnot understand, but after the hit feeling in my arse, i guess he warned me he was cumming and he did, after he seemed ashamed and jyst left.. but i had a great time..

• Upvote 2

Saturday. The day started out cloudy and cold I had a party to go to around noon, a housewarming. Stayed for a little while and then took off to the local bookstore, put a dollar in the machine and not too long after I'd been there jacking off a black guy came in and pulled his pants down with a big cock and I sucked him hard and he fucked my ass. We took a break and I wandered into another booth with the Gloryhole the 30-year-old man with a hard dick stuck it through the whole and I sucked him, he kept pulling back as he didn't want to come but eventually he filled my throat with his load. I went back to the original booth left the door ajar and a few minutes later a beautiful six-foot man walked in, this guy could've been an underwear model except that he was 40 years old which just made it hotter. I started sucking him and asked him what he wanted? He replied, I fuck! I stood up and bent over, he slid his cock deep in my hole moaning all the time as he pumped his load into me, we kissed and he left. I headed home. That evening I was due for a fucking party arranged at BB RT. I was the second person to arrive the host was a hot little 29-year-old we made out, and I started to fuck him I fucked him for a solid 15 minutes before I blew my load into his hole. All told that night there were about nine guys, some I played with before some I hadn't. All the guys there were versatile so we took turns fucking each other fucking each other I fucked everyone there and most of them fucked me. It's starting to get late so I grab the host again fucked another load into him before saying good night and heading home.

• Upvote 2

Tonight I traveled to the tops' apartments - Got fucked by 5 guys in about 3 hours and got 4 loads... By the last two fucks there was a puddle of cum under where we fucked I had so much in my ass... ;)

I had the same thing after being fucked in a sling by 7 guys. The vinyl mat underneath was covered so as a good pig I got on all fours and licked it up as my face was pushed into the mess and I was fucked again.

I got mine an hour ago.

Handsome muscly stud I met on Grindr.

He brutally fucked my cum hole in every position until he shot his wad in me. He actually rammed it in so deep I'm confident in saying no man has managed to breed me so deeply.

I can feel his warm seed still deep in my guts and I hope we can hook up again as he fucks like a jack hammer and my cunt needs to be totally destroyed like he did tonight.

Saturday. The day started out cloudy and cold I had a party to go to around noon, a housewarming. Stayed for a little while and then took off to the local bookstore, put a dollar in the machine and not too long after I'd been there jacking off a black guy came in and pulled his pants down with a big cock and I sucked him hard and he fucked my ass. We took a break and I wandered into another booth with the Gloryhole the 30-year-old man with a hard dick stuck it through the whole and I sucked him, he kept pulling back as he didn't want to come but eventually he filled my throat with his load. I went back to the original booth left the door ajar and a few minutes later a beautiful six-foot man walked in, this guy could've been an underwear model except that he was 40 years old which just made it hotter. I started sucking him and asked him what he wanted? He replied, I fuck! I stood up and bent over, he slid his cock deep in my hole moaning all the time as he pumped his load into me, we kissed and he left. I headed home. That evening I was due for a fucking party arranged at BB RT. I was the second person to arrive the host was a hot little 29-year-old we made out, and I started to fuck him I fucked him for a solid 15 minutes before I blew my load into his hole. All told that night there were about nine guys, some I played with before some I hadn't. All the guys there were versatile so we took turns fucking each other fucking each other I fucked everyone there and most of them fucked me. It's starting to get late so I grab the host again fucked another load into him before saying good night and heading home.

Hot. Do they need someone to felch the excess loads out of the guys cum holes? If so. Pick me

Sunday, a guy that I've played with several times was in the neighborhood. I got in my slutwear (underwear with holes at crotch and ass) and unlocked the front door so he could just come in when he got here. He came in and we played and after he fingered my hole I noticed it was getting warm...I've been booty bumped. Two loads later, he sucked me off and left me feeling slutty from the T. I contacted another guy I knew and told him I had 2 loads in me. He told me to come over so I drove to his place and he had a friend waiting, so I got 2 more loads in less than 5 hours. 

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

Met a sexy local bear on grindr at lunch today. I have his load in my belly but we've agredd to meet again so he can put his babies up my ass.