Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A bud arranged for me, him, and another top to fuck a skinny bottom bitch over lunch. The oldest top has a nice body and a huge cock but his face is ... anyway, he took point and plowed the bottom bitch, who kept taking more and more poppers. When he finished, I went next, and while I was plowing, my bud got close so I pulled out and let him seed the bitch. Then I pushed his cum inside and, being the nice guy that I am, finished last. 

• Upvote 6

Last night with a cute chinese twink at the university. Had coffee, came back to my place for a little light play.  He was sitting on my face so I could eat his smooth hole out, while he was trying to throat my cock.  Eventually he gave up trying to take it to the base, spun around and sat right down on it.  No words, no condom, just a lot of spit.  Braced himself on my shoulders and fucked himself on my cock.  I guess he sensed I was about to cum, because he begged me to put a baby in him and took me deep.  Put a good three day load in his belly.  :)

• Upvote 1

Recently made a pozboi. Had my first load last night from my roommate's brother. He's in his late 20s, dark-skinned and Asian, with a nice eight inch cock.  He took me to his place and fucked me for about an hour, shooting a thick load into me.  I was in heaven.  He's going to see about getting me a few more loads tonight.

Oh, my roommate doesn't have a clue as of yet, but I'm imagine he'll eventually read this.  Lol.

• Upvote 8

I got my last loads this past Thursday evening. I finished up at the client’s, went back to the room, douched a couple of times, then took a good wine enema to help me relax since the work week, except for flying home, was over. After expelling it, I took a second one. Then, I went to the hotel bar.

There was a guy sitting there who had a biohazard tat peeling out from under his left short sleeve. After a couple of beers and idle chat, I asked, “So you’re poz? Are you also an anal top?”

He looked shocked for a moment, then glanced at the tat peeking out from his shirt sleeve. “Yes to both.”

“How about breeding me? Bareback, of course! I douched and while we’ve been drinking here, my second wine enema has been soaking into me. It’s made me really horny for a hot load. How about going to my room, letting me get rid of it, then let your dirty loads sink into me??

“My gawd! How kinky! Yes, absolutely! Let’s go!”

We paid our tabs and headed to my room. He helped undress me so I could expel. As I expelled he lubed my cock and gave me an incredible hand job. Then we headed to bed.

After I sucked his cock to get it nice and hard, and we lubed my hole and his dick, I assumed the knee-chest position. I guided his cock to my hole and felt his head press against it.

“You understand, that once I’m inside you, I won’t pull out.”

“Yes, I understand”

“And you know I’m poz, right?”

“Yep.”

“And you’re still neg?”

“And you don’t even know my viral load count, right?”

“Yes, and to answer your next question, yes, I am looking for your gift, whatever your VL is. Knock me up, if you can. Others have tried and all have failed. Maybe your load will be the magic one.”

“Okay,” he said, pressing his cockhead against me.

It didn’t take much for him to pop into my neg, but well stretched hole.

“Oh, you feel so warm and slippery inside!”

He stroked in and out of me, pleasuring his cock. After all, isn’t that what a bottom’s hole is for?

After a while, I knew he was starting to climax.

“Ride my cock and coax my dirty load into your hole,” he said.

As he held still, I rocked back and forth on his cock. I’d had enough cunts do that to my cock to know how good that felt for him, but this time, it was my neg rectum teasing the load out of his pozzed cock, not some cunt treating my dick for its load.

I heard his moans as my hole finally brought him to climax, as I told him, “Knock me up with your dirty load!”

As I stopped thrusting back onto hos cock, he drove forward onto me, pinning me to the bed. I felt his cock twitch a few last times knowing he’d pumped spurt after spurt of his virus into my receptive rectum.

We both panted as he laid on top of me, hic\s cock corking his load inside me.

He gifted me with two more hot loads before leaving.

I went to sleep without douching, so my rectum and colon could absorb his loads before I had to fly home the next morning. It is sooooooooo exciting to be neg and let toxic loads soak into you! Someday, that thrill will be over with, but for now? No!

• Upvote 9

Sadly all oral. Last night at Blow Buddies, swallowed 3 loads. 1 load while a bunch of guys where surrounding and watching.

Almost got a fist in my ass, but couldn't take it because of the glove. We were renegades though, because he not only slipped the glove off, but also raw fucked my ass between attempts to get his fist in me. He might have shot a load in me, he didn't say.

Gave him my number, hopefully he calls

Guest Boxir55

Went to an art exhibition last night it wasn't all that well attended. I got talking to one of the artists a guy about thirty years old and we just seemed to click. At closing time he suggested going back to his apartment where we shared a bottle of wine and talked about his work.

We made out for a bit then got on the bed where I soon shot a load into him. He had a nice thick cock, he pushed me onto my back and was soon fucking me and kissing me. He went deep and loaded me up. He managed it twice more before we both lay there exausted with his cum leaking out of me, I could smell his cum and his sweat as I fell asleep. I am meeting him again on Monday.

Got 2 in my ass and put 2 in his ass today. After a long dry spell due to our hectic schedules my POZ fuckbuddy and I were finally able to hook up again this afternoon. He shot his toxic wad deep inside me and then we flipped and I shot my load deep in his hot POZ ass. Cuddled for a while watching netflix with our asses full of cum and after we were rested up we repeated the experience. Sucked his POZ cock while I blew a load in his ass and then turned around and sat on his cock and took his load. Was a POZITIVELY fantastic afternoon. Wish he could've spent the night and we were still going at it but unfortunately he had to work. 

• Upvote 2

talked a bit to a guy on BBRT that was very close. Ended up walking over to him, he was waiting on the bed in a jockstrap with his head towards the walls. Took off my clothes, jerked off a bit, he also jerked me off a bit to make me hard, before fucking him raw.
Fucked him doggystyle for a bit while feeling his hairy chest and listening to him moan.
Went over to Missionary style where I fucked my cum into his ass and hearing him moan!
Gonna meet him again soon seeing as he lives like 2min away!

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

I met up with a bud at the sauna yesterday afternoon, Had not seen the guy in ages but was worth it, He got me in the steam room told me to bend over like a bitch & fucked me for everyone to see, You know what happened next a line of guys all waiting to take there turn.

- In the end i think my hole got ravaged by 8-10 big dudes all unloading in my by now very squishy cum filled ass. Afterwards i headed for the darkroom to take a break because my ass was seriously abused, I tried to get some more dick in the darkroom which was easily done but my ass had enough by this stage & was sore. So i called it a day, Had fun for a sunday afternoon.

Was talking with my husband and said "bitch shut the fuck up." He replied back by getting off the couch, slapping me and told me to I was the bitch and to start sucking his dick. 2 seconds later I had him standing on the couch face fucking me. After 5 minutes I told him I needed to stop because my jaw was hurting. He told me "good thing you have another hole then. Drop your pants and turn around." I did as I was told and had him pumping dick in my tight hole. After a good 10 minutes of hard fucking I hear him say I'm cumming! I made sure I milked every drop of cum out of his dick into my hole. Afterwards I asked him why it took him so long to cum. He told me he was close many times but my hole felt too good to give me his poz load too soon. Slowly I'm learning my place as his sub husband and learning his punishments of backtalking to him. Can't wait for him to put me in a chastity so I can focus less on my cock and more of being a hole for him to use as he pleases like a true cumdump.

post-37555-0-58422000-1476670254_thumb.jpg

Edited by envy2010
  • Upvote 3