Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was in Asheville, NC  for a few days and got bred a few times. THe best was Sunday night when a hot 26 year old mexican bred me out on the front porch of his house. On the way back to my hotel another guy wanted to breed me and he used the first guy's nut for lube and unloaded his own sizable amount of nut juice. I got back to my hotel room with my hole loose and used and dripping. I slept like a baby.

• Upvote 1

Just finished a minute ago. Any surprise he is a black guy?

This small framed, medium height black guy (5'6") hit me up on a4a about a week ago, asking me to fuck him. I didn't hear much from him after the first day, so I thought he was a flake. 

This morning, I get a message, "You free right now?" Hell yes, for tight black ass I am always free! I told him yes and my address, and hopped in the shower. The God's were on my side today, as I have the house all to myself today. 

We didn't talk status or stds; for the record I'm negative for common STDs. He texted me,  "Here" ... and I open the door to a fine black guy; a bit on the hood side but that ass. 

I told him we're fucking in the living room. He then stripped naked, and I did too. We made out for a few minutes, with me fingering his ass and he stroking my dick. 

Then I threw him on the couch, face down, and dove into that ass with my face. Damn, so tasty and TIGHT af; did this for like 3 minutes.

I then had him very in his knees and ordered him to suck my dick like a good bitch. Damn he definitely knows how to suck ... almost made me cum! After a few minutes of this, I had him get on his back, hold his legs to his chest ... and mercilessly slammed my entire dick in his ass. No lube, not even spit. 

I got so hard and horny hearing him whimper, wince, and moan. He was taking it like a good, obedient cum slut should. 

I alternated between fucking that fine ass, and rimming for a good hour. I had him begging for my load but I decided to make him wait even longer. Told him he'd need to bust a load in my mouth first. Haha the struggle he had to stay hard and bust from oral was hot. I did this so he'd be even tighter. 

Once he did that, I used some of his cum to lube my dick, and I resumed my assault. I had him doggie, and wrapped an arm around his neck and choked him. Bit him, and smacked his ass with my other hand.

I lasted another 5 minutes or so, being as rough and dominant as I could. Let me add, he is into race play so I chose my time to say something until I was about to bust. 

Told him,  "Look at this. A good (word) gonna take my load. What do (word) want? What do they need?" He said, "Your load. We need cum, sir" and damn it, that set me off the edge. 

I plunged in his ass, flooded his hole, and then made him suck me clean. 

Dunno why I'm starting to get into domination. Or topping. 

Edited by wow4761
Typos
  • Upvote 3

Before waking up yesterday morning,  I'm pretty sure my partner was teasing my hole with his finger as he whispered 'enjoy your day, I love you'.   I had slept in a jock strap that night and he knows that I love 'sleep sex' of any kind.  It drives me crazy.   Either way, when I got out of bed I was feeling a little frisky and sexy, and since I had nothing to do the whole day except a 2 o'clock class I decided to make it a cragslist hookup day.  I had four and a half hours to make my hole available and I wasn't going to miss a second.  So I jumped online and placed my ad "Cum Dumpster- next four hours"  with my profile pic from here and sat back and waited.  And I waited.  I began to study I waited so long.  I checked to make sure the ad was there.  It was.  Nothing.  I got a reply from a 300 lb tranny.  No offense, thats just what happened, and its just not my thing.  I ended up giving one blow job to one married older man who said his wife never sucks his dick.  I took his dick out of my mouth and to tell him how 'everybody deserves to get their dick sucked!' to which he replied 'oh I like you...and you're prettier than a girl', whatever the fuck that means...regardless, I made his day and that made mine.  Four and half hours had gone by and I ended up in class with no loads as my time had run out.  On the way home from school I'm thinking about my big test scheduled for today and how I needed to study.  Boring!  Then I thought how to make it not boring.  I'll place another ad while studying, what could it hurt?  I even added a "quick hook up" listing on BBRT.  I felt like there was no way that getting no dick could happen twice.  But thats exactly what happened, not so much as a nibble.  I got one pic from a guy who obviously had something wrong with his dick and I'll just leave it at at that.   I just hope he gets the help he needs. This time 5 hours goes by of 'craigslist time' and I'm fully prepared for my biology exam!  I got all my studies done without any dick!!  By now, I'm over it and frustrated and I actually feel kinda dumb.  I said 'fuck it' and as I pulled the ads down, I got a text from my partner who said "I saw your ads, I can't wait to get home and eat that sloppy hole filled with cum" because thats what he does.  He loves it and he does it quite well.  I hated to break the news to him that I in fact did not have anything waiting in my hole for him to eat.  'Oh well, random Tuesday for you' he replied.  I grabbed a shower and when he got home, I was wearing my new swimming trucks that he had never seen and he shoved me against the kitchen wall and whispered "Sorry you didn't get any dick, I hope you know I'm still eating that ass...every dick in this town needs to knows what it missed out on today" to which he licked his finger and ran his hand down my ass crack and started to fiddle with my hole.  That just made me weak in the knees, especially after being frustrated from the days non-events.  He lead me by my hole to the bedroom and put a blind fold on me.  He starts doing something to my rock hard dick and hole.  Then I remembered.  He just bought me a new toy.  Its a triple cock ring with a butt plug.  I had used it alone but we hadn't played with it....yet.  He injected me with the diamond shaped plug and my hair stood on end.  He pulled it out gently then tongue fucked me.  He put it back in, wiggled it around, pulled it back out, and tongue fucked me again and now I'm in fucking heaven!  He did this many, many times until the last time ..he didn't pull the plug out, instead he added his hard cock with a PA to the mix and my ass.  He could feel the object in my hole with his dick and thought it felt amazing.  With each of his thrust in me, I pushed back onto his dick to maximize his deepness.  It was indescribable.   I arched my back just the way he likes it as I'm taking it from behind.  Right before we both started to cum, he pulled my ear close to his mouth and said "You're going to go on breedingzone and tell everyone where your last load came from"...then he gave it to me.  And I took it.

• Upvote 8

22 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

NO, tell him you are HIV NEG & NO STD's  as of the first week in April.  This is regardless if you have been tested for anything.  Let him know that IF you DO catch something, it was HIM who gave it to you. Then he can think about his wife & any others he may have played around with in the past.  Male or Female.

If either or both of them get infected then they can both go out and take multiple anonymous loads.  If he is lucky she can Require 3 random loads in her pussy before she lets him fuck her again.  She might even deny him sex while she offers her holes to Strangers.

As it happens, i tested pos for anal chlamydia  a few days after he fucked me. Cant find his profile on Silver Daddies, but i guess he will find out sooner or latter, presuming i gave it to him.

Sunday at a local gay sauna. In the darkness could feel a tallish bearded toned guy. Initially we brushed past feeling each others dick. Second time when we brushed against, I was more hands on feeling his dick and chest. Nice hairy chest & armpits. He placed his hands on my butt and pulled me closer, squeezing the cheeks while we started smooching. It was clear almost immediately we were both horny enough to go spit exchange. It was yummy.

We started moving towards a darker area to sneak under as I had to take him in. He was more in a hurry to join me and throw away his towel. I was already naked on my back on the floor and he threw himself on me, licking my neck and moaning "sexy, babe need u badly". I was licking his face and turned him over, and then gave my customary toe to head lick. He was swooning with pleasure as I ran my wet tongue at various sensitive spots. When I took his curved 7" cock in my mouth, the hairy pubes hit my face turning me on with the smell and his groan. I couldn't even give him a minutes blow , he just pulled me up and smooched so deep angling our faces that easily all his spit easily flowed in my throat. He was on me and I was getting restless to get fucked. I whispered him to fuck me, unload in my ass - dump his load. As soon as I said that, he got wild and pulled my legs up and just dug his tongue in my ass. Man he was eating and spitting and eating out of my ass. I couldn't control and tried to stop him but he was sucking my asshole. Another try and he got up, fixed himself in missionary position and slid his cock right in. It didn't hurt but it wasn't properly hitting my inner walls, so I started shifting to adjust. He whispered if I was hurt and I kissed him telling I am loving it. And he kissed my lips full on and started fucking. It wasn't a wild hard pumping but he was feeling my ass good. He started moaning out he loves me and I too in passion said I loved him. I could feel the dick hardening more and when he started shivering and grunting, I tried my best to loosen my inner muscles to let his semen fall in as deep as possible. Hate wasting cum dripping out of ass. He was on top of me hugging me close. He was perfectly positioned and did not pull out. After a while when his cock stopped throbbing, he slowly pulled out. Don't know what hit me, I rushed up and told him that I will clean it up for him. He probably didn't understand but then when I went down to put it in my mouth, he groaned out something I cant remember now - I was tasting his salty cum and my inside on a bit wet & slightly hard cock. I was thinking if he would be the guy whose piss I will end up drinking that day. Well, he didn't. Instead he pulled me up and kissed again, and then we hugged, kissed again and went for the showers.

I saw him checking me out later after he got dressed but don't know why we didn't exchange numbers. Now that I am stroking my cock reminiscencing and writing this, I could easily figure out that he probably would be a good chem top. Alas!

• Upvote 2

On 4/19/2017 at 7:38 PM, LKMike said:

As it happens, i tested pos for anal chlamydia  a few days after he fucked me. Cant find his profile on Silver Daddies, but i guess he will find out sooner or latter, presuming i gave it to him.

no guarantee that you did give it to him; I fucked around with a guy who had it and never caught it

Guest Dickmagnet

This happened to me wednesday late afternoon, I decided for a change let me go to a student bar because the area in which i live there are a lot of good looking students walking around & the university is around the corner too.

So i was in the bar & got chatting to 2 guys quite good looking & sporty. 1 guy call johan was a big guy even bigger then me i'm 6'1 & this guy was a giant easily 6'4 & rugby player build. I noticed already while i was chatting with them at the bar they both had big packages in there chino's.

About 1 & half hours went by with us all drinking & chatting. They seemed really cool & relaxed, At one stage they invited me back to there student frat house to have some more beers, So i agreed i thought what's the harm in that these guys were both nice.

When we got back to there place i was offered more beers & at one stage the conversation turned to sex. These guys were complaining to me that it's so hard to get a good blowjob because the girls in uni just don't give out let alone getting to have a hot fuck, They both told me they're jacking off at least 3-4 times a day.

I was already quite pissed so i blurted out that i would happily suck them off. They both looked at each other smiled & pulled down the zippers on there chino's & both got there cocks out. Both of them were uncut & i could see the pre-cum on there cocks.

I noticed Johan the big guy had a nice 8 inch cock & pretty fat too, The other guy was a hockey player on his time off called Mathew his cock was about 6inches but beer can fat. They both started to wank there cocks in front of me, I was already licking my lips, So i got in front of them on my knees & took each cock in hand & back & forth started to suck each one on my knees.

It was not a great position for me so i got up & bent over & sucked each guy again. Johan said why don't i loosen my jeans too, So i did, I pulled my pants down to my knees with my butt now exposed. While i was sucking Johan his cock was nice & hard & wet Mathew started probing my ass with his fingers. So i let him slide a finger inside me, He said out loud : TIGHT HOLE.

Johan said now i want to feel that & asked me if i get fucked in the ass too. I said for you guys i will. So i took position over the couch with my ass exposed & facing them. First it was Mathew that wanted to bust his nut, So he got on top of me & started fucking me solid for a good 10mins until his breathing changed he held me tight & unloaded inside me.

There was no mention of condoms from either one of them. 

When he slipped out of my ass Johan got behind me pushed me legs wider apart grabbed my waist & pushed his cock inside my cummy ass. He slid in pretty easily with a plop sound, My ass was already now open & getting more hungry even though i was pretty drunk i knew that these guys were horny & needed a hole to unload in.

Johan started really deep dicking me, It felt pretty awesome but he did not last long after 5 mins he was filling my ass up with a huge load. When he pulled out & thanked me i turned my head to see there faces they were both smiling like that cat that got the cream but only we were not alone anymore there frat boy friends were also now in the room another 3 guys all wanking & all looking at my ass.

Johan asked me can they have a go too. It was not really what i wanted i did not know these other guys but i agreed they were after all wanking around me & it was horny in that room. So one by one i was mounted fucked each time pretty hard & each guy busted there nut inside me. By the time they were all done my ass was really full of cum & the last fuck number 5.

It was sloshing around & making horny sounds while he was banging his cock inside me. When they were done with me all of these horny students were smiling at each other & me too. They asked me if they can do this again some time with me. I said sure next time we see each other in the bar just let me know.

Looks like i found a new place to get loaded up.

Edited by Dickmagnet
spelling correction

Yesterday I attended my first Cumunion party at sauna GI-Joe in Montreal (Canada). I rented a room with a sling. As I usually do, I used my English and French versions of my glow-in-the dark signs "Cream my Hole". As guys walked by the room they would see me sitting on a low stool with a black leather hood and the glowing signs hanging on the wall behind me. I thought it would be important to stress the fact I was into bareback given that Cumunion was going on.

I took a few loads in my mouth but some guys would suggest we move to the sling and I knew that while I sucked them they could read the signs. The guy that I enjoyed the most was a daddy type with a very nice uncut cock (many uncut cocks in Montreal, because of the Catholic influence) who delivered a beautiful load in my ass while he growled which was music in my ears.  I also had a lot of fun in the gloryhole area which was very crowded. I later a few times jumped on one of the public slings and spent some quality time and took a few loads. I ended up being a big slut and I know it was risk, but too much fun.

Guest Dickmagnet

I'm such a slut, Yesterday was horny in the afternoon so decided to go cruising direction the woods. On the opposite of the woods there is a big construction site because they're building apartments there, Can you imagine if you live there there will be all these horny men cruising all hours right in front of your windows & terraces.

Anyway i was there at the end of the day around 4pm which i have found is a great time because the early guys are getting off work & before driving home come to the woods for some sex & also the construction crew stop working around this time too.

So i was in the woods cruising & got cruised by a husky construction worker. He had dusty pants on with paint on them & worker boots & you could see from his general attire that he was doing some kind of construction work.

Anyway i know this guy because he's fucked me there before. When he saw me he got his cock out a nice 7-8inches of fuck meat, He started playing with it to make it hard, I took it in my hand & started sucking him hard, While i was doing this i was loosening my jeans & exposing my ass in a jockstrap towards him.

When his cock was standing erect i turned around & guided it inside my ass. This guy never ask for condoms & is quite happy fucking his load deep inside me. His cock felt good in my ass & he was in a good rhythm fucking me & after about 10 mins he pushed all the way inside & with some grunting started unloading his balls inside my ass.

That was a nice weeks worth of cum & a big cum load too, When he was done he pulled up his worker pants thanked me & went in another direction.

I went to body zone bathhouse in Detroit last night.   I got fucked by 8 guys and took 6 loads.    the first three I flushed out mid way through my stay.   By the end of my stay I still had 3 loads fully in me.    I was standing in a dark area and a guy with a huge dick start fucking me.   The fucking started getting louder and louder due to my cum sloppy hole having so much come in it and the Black Guy with the 10 inch dick pumping all that cum out of me.   The squishing noises from the cum got so loud that he seemed even taken by surprise that he fucked so much cum out of me.   it oozed out all over his dick and on the ground.    Nothing more enjoyable than having so many guys cum inside you and have other guys fuck it all out of you.   I love being a cumdump whore.   I would be one 24/7 if I could.

• Upvote 6

Just got done from seeing this guy I met on A4A. I usually don't top but he had this cute ass and I couldn't resist plus he wanted raw. After eating that ass I plunged right in rode him until I came then ate his ass and my nut then practically fisted him till he came

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

Just started a new job at a condo building. In the mens gym spa area. Today is my 3rd day, i just found out my coworker is on grindr. We took a walk to the laundry room and I swallowed his cock and his cum. Im loving my new job. I see cock all day from different type of men and suck and swallow my coworker. Im such a happy bottom.

about two weeks ago i visited a new bud who used to be a sex slave in a multiple partner relationship, but had to retun back to his aging parents. he told me how his 6 lovers took tuns fucking him, taking turns fisting him and passing him around , each night , in their home , different rooms each night , basement, garage, bedrooms, they would tie him up and he had to suibmit. he was allowed to top only after two years , after his training probation period was successfully completed. now he tops only. and he bred me 5 times that night we met. 

• Upvote 2