Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just hooked up again with a black top I used to service years ago, a truck driver I would pick up bring back to my place to fuck me in a house full of sleeping roommates. Last night he contacted me off a sex app an fucked with me all night, threatening to come over an use an abuse me as his bitch an I was SO horned up but it got too late an I crashed, telling him to come over in the morning. I woke up an immediately cleaned out my hole just in time for him to call an say he was coming! I luv being horned up all night an going to bed horny an waking up crazed for dick! He arrived an we went to an outdoor spot on my porch near a screened off hot tub. I got naked an on my knees an worked his big black cock I missed for years. I slobbered an gagged on it while he talked dirty an told me this was what I was born to do, suck dick, an I kept sucking an deep throating an getting it real wet, then he told me to bend over he pushed it up in me to the hilt, all the way, an started driving it. I luv being bent over taking dick splitting my whole body an soul open an my tits bouncing an he told me he was my Master an hell yea he is! He spit on my back an ass an his spit on me felt so fucking good then he flooded me, his cum dripping out my ass an down my balls. Then he told me to get on my knees an suck it an i cleaned it off an sucked him til he came again an sprayed my face with a load. I wiped it all into my skin as he left. Right now I am trying to set up a 3way cuz he wants to fuck me after another top has lubed my ass with cum. An I already got the guy lined up! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Saturday night at Hawks in Portland. Fucked a hot daddy first thing... handsome, muscular, hairy daddy with a beautiful hole. Then went into the dark room and heard one guy saying to another that he came in to get fucked and had fucked two guys instead. So I said "I'll fuck you" and opened up his very nice hole. But the really hot time came when I was fucking one guy who was bent over a low wall, when another guys came up to watch. Then he bent over the wall as well. So I went back and forth between the two until I bred the second one while another guy (the hot daddy I first fucked) stepped in and pounded the other guy. A night of top only, but fuck it was fun.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GingerCumPig said:

Saturday night at Hawks in Portland. Fucked a hot daddy first thing... handsome, muscular, hairy daddy with a beautiful hole. Then went into the dark room and heard one guy saying to another that he came in to get fucked and had fucked two guys instead. So I said "I'll fuck you" and opened up his very nice hole. But the really hot time came when I was fucking one guy who was bent over a low wall, when another guys came up to watch. Then he bent over the wall as well. So I went back and forth between the two until I bred the second one while another guy (the hot daddy I first fucked) stepped in and pounded the other guy. A night of top only, but fuck it was fun.

I guess I need to start going to Hawks on a more regular basis ...

• Upvote 1

Last night I was over at my boyfriends  condo. we got pretty high and then we fucked for 2 hours. He fisted me. And it made my dick totally limp. You  know that really turns me on. 

Getting fisted is the ultimate in Surrendering my power and my deepest expression of my trust in him. It's scary and so hot at the same time. Most times I can't fully open up, but that night I did. It pleases him so much when I am able to. 

So, he rarely does this but, he starts to suck my little soft diklette. And then he tickled my prostate and make my cokk shoot /dribble this big thick puddle of sperm. I came  hands free.

After I blew my load he really started to pump his Black cock inside my smooth hole, jacking his cock in his hand inside my ass. I am on my back looking up at the intense expression in his eyes, "Breed me Vin!" 

"Yeah you like that. You open? Your pussy open?" 

"open all the time for you, gimme that cum!" 

And with a grunt he unloaded deep in my hole. 

Edited by flashcard
Grammar and syntax
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Dickmagnet

Was the last day of summer yesterday i think so advertised it on BBRT but no takers so decided to go to the woods for some cock & cum. It did not disappoint it was heaving with horny fuckers pretty much non stop i got there at 4pm & stayed till 6;30 got pumped by 6 different guys in different places a lot up against a tree my pants down around my knees my ass out & inviting in a jockstrap i took it like a good slut should only one guy asked for a condom so i handed him one of mine with a split in it. He pretended to put it on but i saw he did not & pushed me to the ground got behind me pushed my legs apart & went for it. He pumped two sizeable loads in my ass, thanked me & made a quick exit. all in all when i got home my ass felt awesome & full of cum & i fingered my ass all night felt so good too.

Wednesday night after work headed to video store ran into a guy I blew before and he seemed interested so we headed to the booths. After sucking him for a bit he pulled out of my mouth and asked I'm ok we left and went somewhere else. I agreed we left and he suggested that we drive somewhere and that I blow him in the car. Normally I don't go for that butt this time I went sure.

We drove further in queens near these warehouses found a secluded spot and we got in the backseat of my car and he feed me his wonderful dick. He inquired how long that I sucked dick and that he can tell that I love dick.

Soon as he got choose to cumming he began to face fuck me hard and fast then shot a big load into my mouth which I swallowed every drop

Afterwards I drove him home and then myself 

• Upvote 1

Did the Nud party at Club 80 last night, spent a good part of the night in a dark back corner, no idea who was fucking me and was lucky enough to score a few loads. Of the dozen or so cocks I took, I can only identify 2 of them, the rest were anon, I was head down, arse up and letting anyone have their way with me. It's so much fun being such a dirty whore.

• Like 4

Laying here on my bed with a fresh load in my ass. Got online as soon as my partner left for work, and quickly found an early 30s blatino cub that felt like breeding. Gave him the address and he found me ass up. I love ass up because of that first moment where their cock touches your ass — you don’t necessarily know how big it is before. 

Felt his cockhead on my hole and immediately hit the poppers. His cock was thick and long and he wasted no time going balls deep. Aggressive little fucker who got off spanking my ass and pulling my hair, telling me that it was his hole now.

He threw a pretty good fuck for 20 min or so before dumping deep up my ass. He held me in place for a minute or so, telling me that he wanted me to soak up his seed.

Then he took off and I got back online looking for more (and to type this). And I added him to my tally — he’s the 93rd guy and 149th load in me this year. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest RawSexAddict

Last night- 29 YO skinny Puerto Rican dude from Scruff came over.  Massive cock and low hangers. Pounded two loads into my hole before bed.  Seeing him again tonight

just finished breeding another big chub. This guy is usually a top and goes months without getting fucked, so I enjoy opening his hole up with my thick dick. He started moaning right away, and in just a few minutes he was begging me to unload inside of him.

I like to take my time though, so I kept fucking him for another 10 minutes, slamming  my dick into his huge fat ass, before unloading inside him.

Interestingly for someone who claims to be mainly a top he always insists that i call him a faggot over and over while I stretch his hole

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Can never get enough of how good a slick, wet, just-fucked hole feels! Laying here now in my harness and jock strap with a freshly creamed hole. One of the somewhat regulars, but still love the feeling! Would love to find some more tonight, but unlikely in the relatively small town I’m working in at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

I posted on Doublelist that I wanted to suck off, rim and service str8 guys. One of the guys that replied said he was str8, divorced and had recently discovered that he liked being serviced by gay guys. He gave me his address and asked me to come over to service him. He lived way out in the far suburbs. It was 11:30pm. I found his house at the end of a very dark country lane. Most of the houses were horse property and about 2 or 3 acres in size. There were no street lights and his was the only house with the porch light on and I could see a light coming through the blinds of the window next to the front door. 2 pickup trucks were parked in the driveway. I pulled into the long driveway and parked behind one of the pickups. I sent a text to the guy that I was out front. Then got out of the car. 

I felt uneasy walking up the long walkway to the house. I rang the doorbell and waited. No one came to the door. I then knocked and waited. Again, no one came. 
SHIT! I'd been conned and stood up, like so many internet flakes. So, I walked back to my car and got in. I started up my car and began to back out when the door opened and a hunky guy in his mid 30's, wearing tight jeans and a white wifebeater t-shirt came out onto the porch. I pulled back into the driveway and got out again. As I walked towards the house, without saying anything, he stepped back into the house, leaving the door open. I stepped into his home, but couldn't see him. 
"Close and lock the door behind you", he yelled out from down the hallway. 
"I'm in the bedroom. Come on back". 

I walked down the dark hallway to the only light coming out of one of the doorways at the end of the hall. As I turned to go into the room, I saw him pulling off his tight jeans and pulling off his t-shirt. He had a tight, muscular, yet slim build. He climbed up onto the high king sized bed, leaned against the headboard and spread his legs. Showing a small, but delicious looking soft cock. I quickly shed my clothes, grabbed my poppers from  my pants as I pulled the off. Then climbed onto the bed, between his legs and began to suck on his cock. He quickly grew to full hardness in just a matter of moments. I licked his smooth, shaven balls and he let out a soft moan. Then he pulled his knees to his chest and I licked under his balls to his asshole. Then he flipped over onto his knees. I spread his tight butt and licked his hole from behind. He was pressing his ass up against my face as I buried my tongue deep up into his hole and stroked his cock. He was now rock hard and leaking precum.

He flipped back onto his back and I dove my mouth back onto his cock. I rubbed his asshole as I continued to suck. 

"OH FUCK...!!!!" he yelled out as he filled my mouth with the sweetest tasting mancum I've tasted in a long time. 

He shook as he continued to orgasm and empty his nuts in my mouth. 

"Fuck! Thank you! That was incredible", he said. 
"You can  suck me off anytime", he said as I climbed off the bed and dressed.

He walked me to the door and again said, "Really. Whenever you're in town, come suck me". 

"Gladly" I said as I left his home, got back in my car and backed out of his driveway. I do plan to suck this hot str8 guy again. He was fun. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday I went completely cum hungry nuts. I had a ton of work to get done and unfortunately stress leads me to trying to self soothe through being relentlessly pounded and bred. I taped he front door latch open so that anyone could walk straight into my apartment after I buzzed them in the front door and I could be waiting ass up in bed. 

I started the morning at about 9 AM with a fucking sexy, bearded, white, bear from BBRT who came over and licked my hole so sweetly and hungrily. He had a great thick cock and pounded me doggy style and shot in my hole. I, naturally, turned around to suck him clean which he got very excited about. He got even more excited when after he had been fingering my cummy hole I took his fingers in my mouth and ate some of his load off of them. He said "we are gonna get along just fine." He shot in me 2 more times in very quick succession and we've agreed that we should keep this up as he lives just down the street. 3 already.

Within about a half hour I was hit up on Grindr by a toned, young, black guy just a 4 minute walk from me. I put my jeans on and could feel my cummy ass through them the whole walk. Got to his place and he had a nice dick and fucked me doggy style on his couch. He shot very fast cause I was so slippery already. Loads - 4. 

Got back to my apartment and another younger black guy hit me up on BBRT and he was over in about a half hour. I was waiting for him ass up in bed and the first thing he did was eat some of the cum from my hole. He loved tasting all of them and his tongue honestly felt amazing. He pounded me doggy and shot in my hole. Loads - 5.

I took a break to get a small amount of work done but I was not satisfied yet. I got on BBRT and requested an invite to a sex part for the evening in the western burbs. I would be driving 45 minutes to get as many anonymous loads as I could. 20 minutes before I had to leave a very handsome, clean cut white man hit me up on Grindr. I asked if he would be cool with  a pump and dump because I had to leave soon. He rode his bike over and he had the thickest dick I have seen in a very long time. It felt so good and was a very different sensation from being filled with a longer or more average sized cock. I loved being stretched width wise. He shot in me, as promised, extremely quickly. Loads-6.

I drove the 45 minutes to the sex party and was so excited and nervous. This married couple are pros at this. Great set up and sex space in their basement. I stripped down to my jock and got on one of the mattresses with my ass up and my face down and buried. I got fucked by 3 guys in the first 15 minutes, 2 shot in me for sure, possible a 3rd. I took a break and watched a while but then resumed my position. Definitely got loaded by at least 2 or maybe 3 more guys and even had a bit of double penetration which I love. After an hour of riding cocks I was exhausted and spent so called it a night. Final load count - 10-11

I finally squeezed all these loads out of my hole into the tub so that I could see how much I had collected. It was so much cum. I was amazed. I love how fucking warm the puddle was and I couldnt help but pick it up again and rub it all over my hole and ass, fingering some back in. I was in heaven. I finally called it a night and woke up today sore but still horny... Trying to be productive and stay off the apps but damn... My hole is so fucking hungry all the time. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Woke up this morning and opened Grindr to read a message from last night. Then a young guy hits me up with a pic of a nice cock. After exchanging a few messages, I’m on my way to pick him up (he was partying at the local college with some friends last night and didn’t have a way to my hotel). We got back and as I ducked him hard, I was rewarded with a beautiful 7” thick cock. He proceeded to pound my hole nicely and plant his poz load in my pussy. 

On the way back from taking him back, I got hit up by another guy. I told him I was pre-lubed?. He was at my hotel within 20 minutes. Muscular, thin, and well hung - just the way I like them. ?. He pounded my pussy hard, pausing only for a minute to have me suck his cock for a minute or so to make me taste my cummy pussy, then he pounded me hard and rough for about 5 minutes before telling me he was gonna breed my pussy and blowing his load deep in my hole. ??

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1