Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got a huge load just an hour before. As I mentioned in another topic, my regular fb came to me. We were fuxking for hours last night without he could cum. And morning I woke up with his cock in my ass, and he fucked me. Although he cummed into me but it was a tiny load. But after lunch he wanted to go back to the bed for a cuddling. We were kissig, cuddling and stroking each other, and I realised his cock is rock hard. After a while I was being fucked. He flipped me onto my stomach, rimmed me, and shoved his cock. Later pulled up to doggy but finally we went back to my stomach. He was laying on my back with his whole height. I couldn’t move he was fucking me on this way. Then came the familiar sensation, his trembling body, even more faster breth and his moaning. And at the end his cock was exploded deep in my hole. 

However, it was the warm up for the night. I am going to a sexparty. The planned number of the participants is around 25, the majority is top or versa, so I hope I will be able to get many loads. If I am lucky it will turn into gang bang where I am the bottom. ;)

• Like 1

I was driving home , alone , and decided to stopped off at this small eating place ( 3 a.m. ) open 24 hrs for breakfast . Just a few males inside eating and sat down - having my meal - several cups of coffee . Then , it was only 2 males , counting me , inside the place and I was told my meal was already paid for by the man at the counter ! He came over and chatting - very nice older male and having a Good time ! He mentioned if I lived close by / but no - about 12 miles away . He mentioned he lives 4 miles away and does not have a ride ( it was about 12 degrees out side ) - since he paid for my meal - I could driving him home ! I was thinking might be my Lucky night - so Horny !  We gotten there and was invited to come inside !  We took off our Jackets and relaxing - he was part fem - in the kitchen getting a few things - drinks - I felt him grabbing and touching me / accident ?  I had to go to the bath room and came out - he was totally nude except a thong - he smiled and came over dropping my pants - sucking me - I really needed it - I took off his - hung !  Anyway went to his bedroom and gotten it on - a stranger but I was horny and needed it !  I left and maybe again soon !    :)

• Like 3

Guest RawBttmLdn
On 5/2/2010 at 4:56 PM, rawTOP said:

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

I’ve just got home from having 2 loads breed in my cunthole &  dumping my big load in a tight young hairy hole.   Had a msg from on vinestreet from a “str8” married guy who was horny and gagging to fuck & breed a guys arse.  His wife was out cold on sleeping pill & his son was up in the loft so he wouldn’t hear us fucking in the living room. I always love a risky slightly dangerous fuck plus from the pics of his massive uncut cock I could tell see he had a  fit hairy body. So i went over, he let me  in & got straight to it!  He was sexy as fuck & rough too! He manhandled me to the sofa, bent me over the arm of it & pulled my joggers down. He spat on my cunthole then shoved his big fat hairy cock in me hard gagging my mouth with his hand as he plowed into me mercilessly! He raided my cunthole for 10 minutes before breeding his  massive load balls deep i me. I got him to push my butt plug in & got dressed & left.  As I got in the car my scruff suddenly had  3 messages come through,  from a tasty hairy 19 yr old vers lad looking for a raw fuck & asking if I accom.  I told him I was in myb car & to come find me & I’d take him home for a flip fuck.  5 minutes later the lad came out of the house I’d just been in! My cunthole & cock. Twitch as I suddenly realised I was hooking up my breeders son & he’d be fucking me with his dads load in my cunthole.  I drove so fast to get him home.  I was all over him as soon as we were in!  I sucked his big wet uncut dick rock hard  & got on my back to take his cock inside me.  He fucked  mercilessly just like his dad did 20 minutes before!  He had me howling so Loud & he roared as he bred his big load in me.  My cunt was drip his & his dads cum while I worked my tongue deep in his very hairy sweaty hole!  He was so tight I almost shot my load going in, he loosened up a bit after a few thrusts so I really let him have it!! I destroyed his hairy boy cunt  drilling it hard till I made him orgasm & cum again!  As he climaxed i did too & pumped my massive thick load in him, he felt me pumping inside him & loved.  After some kissing & cuddling I dropped him back home.  I’m definitely gunna hook up with both again! ??????

Got a text message at 07:early in the morning from a long time FB - Ed. 

"Was I free Friday night for some naked fun?"

I smiled and laid back on the pillows to respond.   Ed has a nice big cut 9 inch rock hard cock with a gentle curve that just fits perfect into my throat.  He loves me deep throating him slow and juicin' that big cock up until it is throbbing.  He also loves pumping that big hard dick into me nice and slow to start.  Then as I open up for him and gets in nice and deep he likes to pick it up and breed me.  He shoots massive loads and I drip for hours.  He is a hot fucker.

"Of course I'm free. What time?? " I replied

We set it up for 7 Friday night.

A few minutes later, I get another text. 

Fuck. I had just rolled back over to grab 20 more minutes of sleep while visions of Ed's hard cock danced in my head. Now what?

I pulled the phone of the night table and looked - Ed again.

"Hey, We've played together for years and I trust you. I'd like you to show me your sling and play with my ass a little on Friday - slow tho - OK?"

What.  The. Actual. Fuck.

Ed has been a total top since the day I met him.  What is going on here?  

A slow smile spread across my face.  He was curious.  Something had triggered his curiousity.  He wanted ME to break in his ass. with some toys huh....  Wow.  What an honor!  I'm IN!! Both feet.

I texted him back and told him that I would be happy to provide him with a little anal play Friday and to google how to clean his hole out.

Friday rolled around and he was here right at 6:58.   We chatted a bit and then he asked me to show him the sling.  I was happy that he asked and took him downstairs.  

I told him to strip naked and showed him how to get into the sling and put his feet into the stirrups.

I pulled his ass right to the edge of the sling and could see his cock was half hard and hanging down over the edge of his balls and dangling in front of his smooth hole.   He looked naturally smooth. 

I use a mechanics hydraulic chair when I am eating ass in the sling or playing with toys in a hole.  Tonight I leaned forward and asked him if he was ready?

He asked me to take my time but he wanted to try it a little and would I stop if he didn't like it....?

I told him that I would ensure he was begging me to NOT stop... and leaned forward and licked the dripping pre-cum from his cock head.  It twitched.  Twice. But I licked down the length of his hardening cock towards his balls.  He sucked air in quickly as I swallowed one of his balls into my mouth and swirled my tongue around.  I quickly licked across and repeated the same thing on his left ball.  Then down around the base of his balls and headed towards his pink hole.  

He knew I was headed there and asked me if I had brought any toys downstairs.  I hadn't bothered because my plan was to work his ass over with my tongue.  Toys would be another time.  This would be a tongue night to break him in.

I stopped a few inches away from his pucker and waited just a few seconds.  It twitched a little.  And then I spit on it and dove right in.  He started moaning and thrashing right away and kept saying he couldn't believe how good it felt.  After about 10 minutes of serious ass eating, I had opened him up and slid two fingers easily in and out of his hole.  

I leaned forward and slid my mouth down over his cock head and rubbed gently on his inner nub... and he blew a massive load.  BAM. He bucked and thrust and shot and shot and shot hot cum into my mouth.

I was a little surprised when he pulled himself out of the sling and onto the floor and started easing me onto my back.

His cock had not gone soft at all.  In fact, it looked even harder than earlier and he was still dripping cum from the end of it.

"I have to fuck you in this sling tonight.  I love this thing.  Your tongue and fingers made me cum harder than I have ever cum in my life.  I had NO idea my ass could feel like that.  But I am so horny for your hole, I need to try this sling out".

With that, he slapped his dripping cockhead across my hole a few times and prodded the hole with his monster dick.  He slapped a few more times and squeezed some cum from the head and said "Look.  I'm using my cum for lube in your hole.  I'm going to load you up buddy as a reward for that awesome rim job".

I waited until he had about one inch of cock into my ass lips and I pushed down ON to his cock while opening my hole.  The move surprised him and he slipped forward into my hole, right up to his balls in one smooth slide.

"Oh ya", he said as he got hold of the chains on either side.

He looked me in the eye and started to deep dick me - from the edge of my hole right up to his balls.  Every second or third push, he would hold and push against my second hole to open it up for his thick cock head. 

Finally, after three or four minutes, his head slipped through and completely sealed my guts into an airtight grip.  With one more look and a grin he pounded the living daylights out of my hole.  He pounded. Pushed. Grunted, Ground his hips. Drove that big cock into me and tried to break me in half.

I had hold of the chains and I was pushing back down onto his cock, trying to drive it up deeper into my guts.

"Load me up Ed.  Breed my hole.  C'mon you fucker... seed it!!! You wanted to fuck hole in the sling.  Cum!!!!!!"

And he did.  I could feel the warmth and pressure of his load seeping into my guts.  His cock starting sliding in and out even easier now and I could feel the cum starting to leak out of my hole.  He was breathing like a freight train and kept his cock deep inside of me as he tried to regain control of his senses.  The entire time, he just slow dicked me and churned those babies up.  He pulled back and his cock oozed out of my stretched hole.  I could feel him slide it around my ass lips, and then slowly push back some of the fresh cum back up inside of me.  He kept this up for a few minutes until he went totally soft.

It turned out to be a very flip flop night.  I expected to just get him off from ass play.  He wanted the ass play and he wanted to seed my hole for the first time in the sling.

In all - we both got more than we bargained for and it was a great night.

He's hinting we need to find a third.

413.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Live in Chicago. The frigid temps have been killing my cumdump vibe, but last night I managed a decent night all things considered. 9 loads total, 4 from bbrt 5 from Grindr. I prefer the ass up anonymous scene, so I was blindfolded with my hole in the air waiting for my breeders. First guy was from bbrt, black guy with a very long big headed dick, but not too thick. He pounded my hole deep for a good 30 minutes, which I love. His big head popped my second hole open easily and when he came his cock pulsed so much I thought it would pull out on its own! It didn’t, and he said he hoped I liked his special load before leaving. Next two guys were from Grindr, the classic blank profile asking for an anon cumdump. I’m always happy to oblige, so the next two came and went w in the following hour, never saw them, never asked any questions just took their load. First Grindr guy was thick but not too long, came in about 5 minutes but dumped a massive load. Second Grindr guy showed up as the first guy was leaving and really took his time w me. Are my hole for 10 mins then worked me open for another 10 then pounded me slow/fast/slow/fast for 20 mins and bred me his balls smashed against mine he pushed so deep. Never saw a pic or asked him any questions either. Loads 4 5 and 6 happened in the span of about 30 minutes. Fucking crazy, and my favorite. All quick pump n dumps, less than 8 mins each lol. They’re all regulars of mine who love to use me after I’ve taken a few loads cuz it makes them cum gallons. They didn’t disappoint. Two white guys, 8” and 9” respectively, both massive bull balls. Dumped large loads in quick succession which really made my cock rock hard. Third guy is a Latin guy with a thick 10” uncut monster who only uses me after a minimum of 5 loads. So. Hot. Well I guess he hadn’t cum in a while so he came real quick in my sloppy hole. He’s  violent Pulser too so I felt every shot of his huge load. All 3 of those gentleman really of the same sexual mind as me ?. The last 3 loads were all Grindr guys, two more no pic all ask mes looking for a used hole. I happily obliged and put the blindfold back on and waited. They both showed up at the same time!! Lucky me ?  nice sturdy cocks, nothing too long but good heads and thickness. Dp’d me for a good 20 minutes then each dumped their load one by one. The last guy was this perrrrrfevt bbc. I mean perfect. 10”, thick, nice bulbous head, cut (my pref.) with a baseball size sack. Oink. He pounded me deep and hard in a few positions (blindfolded still) and then pumped a weeks worth of cum deep in my now very wet hole. I was pretty tired and it wasn’t late so I went to sleep w the loads deep in me letting them all soak overnight ?. Still looking today!! Always looking, if anyone needs and anonymous hole to use hit me up ??

Guest MightyMouth

2 loads last night in the sex club.  First gave me a sweet load whileI sucked his dick.  He was a beefy and hot as fuck black/latin (i think) mix with the best tasing cum, big load too!  The other was a sexy Dad type wih an avg cock.  Got his up my hole while some others looked on.

On 1/23/2019 at 5:20 AM, faggot hole said:

i took a friend to the emergency room at the hospital.  We were ushered into an examination room by this gorgeous nurse: maybe 6 '2" or 6'3", brownish hair, cropped close, steel blue eyes, and clearly custom-tailored scrubs that draped over His breathtaking ass, and showed the suggestion of impressive genitalia.   All the time He was attending to my friend -- taking her vitals, getting her comfortable, He was eye-flirting with me.  After He got her settled and the doctor appeared, the nurse said to me, "Why don't you come with me and we can get her paperwork squared away."  We left my friend with the doctor, and the nurse hunk led me into a nearby examination room, bent me over an examination table and He was in me in a single thrust.  It was breathtaking, but He held His hand over my mouth so my groaning would not attract unwanted attention.  He powered a massive load up my ass, and before i even realized He was done., He had withdrawn and was gone.

fuck .. that's a hot visit .. i wish my doctor would do that to me on my visits .. ?

• Upvote 1

Oh god, I’ve just been over a two days long marathon. Yesterday my regular fuckbuddy unloaded me three times. I already wrote about two loads. I dropped him at home and he grabbed me in his bed. We were totally dressed, wearing shoes. I was extremely exciting. It lasted 10-15 minutes. He was dogging me and gave me a huge load. 

Then I went to the homemade sexparty. 15-20 guys, mostly tops and versatiles. Between 20 and 50. Mixed body. Everyone was naked or wearing a jocks. 

When I arrived, most of the guys were handled with the stuff (I don’t know exactly what, but just the usual whit powder hahaha). I hat the whole thing, especially because the tops cannot do their duties. So, I went to the other room where three chubby guys were. One of them offered his cock for sucking, another one began to suck me. The third one was only watching.  The top chubby shoved his cock into my hole soon. He was fucking me for a while when an oldest forty something or early fifties arrived. He put his cock into my hole. They fucked me by turns till the chubby unloaded me. (Load 3)

After that I was fucked at least 7 guys. Anyway I fucked three others. I was on the lowest level in threesome and was in the middle. This seven guys didn’t mean seven turns but more. I got more loads, but I remember only one, the last. It was the previous mentioned ugly guy, who fucks amazing, and unloaded me with his extremely dose. (Load 4?) Finally, I fucked a big belly bear hairy ass and shot my cum into his hole. 

This evening a buddy of mine jumped in. He didn’t waste our time  he step into may flat and after two seconds kissing I found us in my bed  he fucked me and unloaded my hole (load 5)

Saturday afternoon met a regular married guy at the dead end of a dirt road and swallowed 2 loads of his hot breeder cream. Then sexy Cub regular was over. Met him at door in a pair of white trunks with my collar and leash on. Immediately  grabbed my leash and forced me down on his cock, sucked his pissy smelling dick for awhile. Then after 45 mins of me chowing down on his sweaty ripe hole, threw me down ripped my underwear and slammed his cock into my hungry hole. Pounded the hell out of my ass dumping his 1st load balls deep. Rested. Took toys to his ass while sucking his cock. Then climbed back onto his cock, shoved the pair of extremely dirty trunks he ripped of me into his face while slamming my ass up and down his dick while smothering him in my stink. Eventually ended with me swallowing his 2nd load. Fed me then I spit his load out onto his ripe pit and rubbed my face in it. Coating my face and goatee in his hot cum and his stink. Sunday husband fed me a huge load.

• Upvote 2

So, 2019 has been really fucking cold & wet here. Saturday was balmy, almost 50 F degrees,10C. STL Auto show was in town. I went with a few fiends Sat afternoon, lots of eye candy, got me really horny. Walking past our biggest hotel, I could see the lobby was packed with men. Found a blindfold pig at nearby hotel on BareBackRealTime. It already had 7 loads in it. I'm getting a great bj, eating its tasty cumhole, and another fugly pig shows up, turns out he's a repete pig. I hand him the blindpig's smartphone to take pix and video. I pulled out a big sharpie, wrote 7 hash marks on the pig & wrote something nasty on my dik. We take turns breedin'the powerslut, feeding it assjuice, to clean our nasty diks,  and leave it dripping foamy white jizz. We left It souvenir pix, a few words from my sharpie, and some  dirty cum in its cumhole. 

I'm still horny, clean hole, hard dik, 200mg of cheapo V, and head to ClubSTL. I'm not there long, I find a hot pig wearing my favorite pig uniform= jockstrap, boots and leather armbands. I call it Sargent, because it looks military to me= sharp barber trim, no body hair, & tan. It had a tasty cumhole too, that i ate with greed. Made it choke on my filthy cock, from its own ass. Finally, I put it on its back, with its feet around my neck, my feet flat on the floor, and breed it deep,loud,and with door open so men could watch and cheer. I can't help it, I sound like an animal when i cum.  I hated leaving, the walls were shakin', pigs were pouring in, butt i was spent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now able to write about this. Last Thursday my 2019 dry spell finally got soaked deep. Crazily dude from BBRTs actually responded and willing to travel to my place by a given time. I was nervous he would no show or back out at the last minute. But he got here, I sucked him hard right in my front living room, bent over a lounge chair and he mounted me good and deep. I did my best to milk his cock with my cheating hole and he responded in kind. I begged him for his load and he shot it good and deep. He zipped up and left and I went upstairs jerking my cock and finger my hole soaked hole enjoying feeling his massive load leak out of me. Which I used as additional lube. My load was massive as well and it landed where it belonged all over the carpet and not my wifes pussy. Hopefully this is the opening of the flood gates of cum for me for 2019. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Haven’t posted in a little bit so here goes the last few load stories. Met a Brit guy at his hotel sexy as hell.. uncut -he payed on the bed putting his ass in the air obvious he wanted it eaten. I usually shy away from that at first but he said “come on mate eat it” I licked him. A while and then he  fed me a sweet load .. loved it 

today I hooked up for a car load since my brother moved in haven’t been able to host.  I met him in the parking lot by the food store. Pulled up and he got into my car. Whipped out his cock and I immediately started sucking. He enjoyed grabbing the back of my head and guiding me, I came up for air and told him to please hold my head down on his cock and when he cums don’t let go. He gladly did so.. plan on meeting him again soon

• Like 1