Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

5 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Fucker (no pun intended), you push my buttons every time!  My tits (pigtits) are totally hot-wired to my hole and there's nothing better than serving a top whose nips are wired to his cock.  That's a match made in hog heaven.  One of my fav fuck positions is to use two sets of titclamps - one set goes from each of our nip to nip keeping us locked together besides just by his cockhead knotting me.  When the fucking gets really good and we start entering the breeding period it becomes phenomenal.  The natural actions become faster and harder, more intense, which means that the titclamps on each of us are pulling tighter, further, digging deeper.  Total nirvana when the breeding actually occurs.  We need to "do it", bud.  Oink!

I fuckin’ want that with you HardOneLA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TopPigBB said:

I like you fuckin’ attitude RawChad. We need to spend some time together

If by "together" you mean, with me under your rimseat then ya I totally agree TopPig.  Sex with you must be mindblowing.  I bet even when you're phoning it in its off the chain ha.

Guest TheHoleStory
18 hours ago, reliableslut said:

Yesterday night I hosted a small group of daddy tops and friends 

#8 - married Long Island muscle daddy fwb came over after work to use me (attached is his body pic before he nailed me) 

#9 - salt and pepper friend.  He was my designated party helper; assist with the door while I'm getting fucked, greeter, making sure guys don't steal haha 

#10 - vers daddy neighbor.  We met recently on BBRT and turns out he lives 1.5 blocks away.  He has a sexual appetite almost as large as mine!  We flipped each other. 

#11 - hot middle eastern guy in his late 20's.  We never met before and it was clear he was a little uncomfortable w/ the scene.  But I'm glad he fucked me a little before he decided to leave early

#12 - mixed Latin/White 29yo guy who I met at a sex party last month.  He's beautiful and everyone wanted a piece of his ass and dick.  I'm seeing him again tomorrow. 

#13 - 30 something year old white guy who I met in the Midwest a few years ago.  Poz undetectable muscley stocky build with tats.  We were so excited to see each other again 

#14 - 6'3 muscle otter 30's, huge thick d.  We fucked a few times before, but he always is busy.  Glad he found a half hour for me. 

#15 - friend who is turning 50 next week (he got an AIRBNB next weekend and is throwing a birthday party/orgy with 30 of his closest friends).  A little chubby, but a huge pig and a sweet fuck.  Beautiful face.  At this point, my ass was spewing cum and it didn't take him long to get off. 

I think 15 is going to stay my record, but never say never, right? ?   

mark.jpg

Great List !  Thanks for sharing.

Guest TheHoleStory

The last load I took in my ass was Dec 22, right before the holidays.  Met up with a partnered couple (a top & a bottom) who I had played with before.  The top had told me he wanted to breed my ass this time and I said I was eager to receive his load.  So after going to their place and getting naked and jumping in bed, the top gets my hole warmed up with his fingers while the bottom and I start making out.  Laying on my back, I have the bottom move to my cock to start sucking me while I put his cock in my mouth.  The top begins to slide his hard cock slowly into my tight little hole.  My ass is at the edge of the bed so the top can fuck me while standing up, I moan as he drives his cock all the way inside me.  I attempt to suck the bottom guy's cock as it dangles over my face but find it hard to concentrate with the pounding that the top is now giving me and the cocksucking I am receiving from his partner.  It doesn't take long for the top to get close to cumming as I can feel his body tense up as he thrusts into me with everything he has.  I am overjoyed to know that his seed is coating the walls of my ass.  As the top slowly withdraws from my ass, his partner repositions me on the bed and starts to put his cock inside me.  This is the first time he has fucked me.  The last time we had hooked up I had fucked him in the ass, so turnabout is fair play!  As his cock is bigger than the top who just pulled out, I had to adjust to the increased size as he started going deep inside me, sliding in the freshly deposited lube of his partner's cum.  We fucked for several minutes and I was hoping he would add his load to my ass also.  However,  he stated it was hard for him to cum that way. So he pulled out and jacked off a nice load that I eagerly took in my mouth and swallowed.  We cleaned up and all agreed that we needed to do this more often.  Looking forward to the next time for sure.  What a great way to kick off the holidays and the new year!

It was on here that I learned the term “BBC,” and as a clean-cut vanilla white man, I didn’t expect I’d ever have the chance to experience it first hand. Last night changed all that.

I was in NYC for work. No luck online, so I decided to check out the baths. I naively thought Saturday night would be a hot scene. The East Side Club was cool, but there just weren’t many men there. Around midnight, I decided to cut my losses and head home. No sooner did that thought cross my mind than this massive black dude walked by.

He was built like a linebacker, buzzed head, and handsome as hell. I stayed put for the moment, hoping he might circle back. Sure enough, he did. Then he stopped in my doorway. More like he FILLED the doorway to my room. He nodded at me, and I made sure he saw me stroking under my towel.

He stepped into the room, and my heart jumped. He was so gorgeous. He managed a “hey, bud,” and that was the extent of conversation. That’s because he dropped his towel, and I was speechless at the sight of his cock. Holy shit.

I started to stand up, so I wouldn’t appear totally lazy and passive. I wanted to work his chest and breathe in his scent. Instead, he just pushed me back down, gently but firmly. “Get to work, boy,” he ordered. “Suck my fucking cock.”

It was a beauty. Long, thick, cut, black, and slightly curved. I went to work like the starved cocksucker I am. Actually it was more like worship, as I savored every moment of serving the god who towered over me.

I must have done my job well, since he was rock hard in seconds. I pulled back to see what I’d done. His cock was massive. Rock hard, it was like an iron club. His hand cradled the back of my head and he placed it under his sack, straddling me but not crushing me. The musky warmth was heavenly! Do black dudes really smell different from white dudes? Yum.

As I worked his hairy balls and taint with my tongue, he had full access to mine. I was rock hard, but it wasn’t my cock he reached for. He took a gob of lube and with one swipe of his huge hand, smeared my crack and hole. It felt amazing, although I was happy exploring his balls and hairy hole from below,

It all happened very fast. He got off me, spun around, and lifted my legs. I was pretty powerless at that point anyway. He just bent over, lowered himself down to my ear, and said, “are you ready?” I looked him in the eye for the first time. So fucking handsome! I nodded, and possibly gulped or whimpered “yes,” like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights.

He was gentle. It took some manouvering to line up his cock with my hole, I guess because our bodies were such different sizes. Then he found my hole. He actually smiled and said, “that’s the spot.”

There was no mention of condoms, and I was in total ecstasy with the feeling of being slowly opened. He was slow, but he never backed off from pressing in. He gave me time to adjust to his thickness. Fuck, I had no idea my ass could handle something that big. I could feel the muscles relax, and he just kept sinking deeper into my hole until he was all the way in. “Breathe,” he reminded me. “Deep breath out.” 

It’s an amazing feeling being totally full of cock, your hole flexing, a hot top taking each muscle flex to go deeper until you just become his. He started pulling out, pushing in. Before long, there was a squishy sound and he picked up the pace. I was folded in half as he held my ankles together with one big hand. Pretty soon I’d forgot all about taking him, I just wanted to feel him opening me, then pounding me, then filling me.

At one point he said “fuck, you’re tight.” I took that as a compliment. Then, mid-thrust, he said simply, “sweet hole. I’m gonna breed it, you know.” I nodded or whimpered, and he went to town. I couldn’t have taken an extended pounding from a 200 pound linebacker, but picking up the pace, he was making good on his promise.

With a low groan, and a final thrust that was already deep inside my ass, he let it go. I couldn’t feel cum, but I could feel that BBC spasming. I knew I was being bred. Seriously flooded.

He stroked the side of my head and said, “good boy.” Then he even asked me, “you ever taken a big black dick before?” I shook my head, more concerned that he had just pulled out of my hole, and I felt for the first time another term I’ve read on this site: gaping. He smiled and said, “you did good. I’m glad I got to be the first. I just blew a huge load inside you. That was awesome.” And then he unfolded my legs,  rose up, grabbed his towel, and he was gone. I forgot to ask his name, thank him, or anything. 

Considering I had been about to leave before, I went to see what time it was and stretch my legs. 1:15. I had just been fucked for more than an hour. 

Now I’m here to say BBC really is big, black, beautiful, kind, sexy, handsome, and loaded with warm seed. 

Thanks for reading.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, cumbro said:

It was on here that I learned the term “BBC,” and as a clean-cut vanilla white man, I didn’t expect I’d ever have the chance to experience it first hand. Last night changed all that.

I was in NYC for work. No luck online, so I decided to check out the baths. I naively thought Saturday night would be a hot scene. The East Side Club was cool, but there just weren’t many men there. Around midnight, I decided to cut my losses and head home. No sooner did that thought cross my mind than this massive black dude walked by.

He was built like a linebacker, buzzed head, and handsome as hell. I stayed put for the moment, hoping he might circle back. Sure enough, he did. Then he stopped in my doorway. More like he FILLED the doorway to my room. He nodded at me, and I made sure he saw me stroking under my towel.

He stepped into the room, and my heart jumped. He was so gorgeous. He managed a “hey, bud,” and that was the extent of conversation. That’s because he dropped his towel, and I was speechless at the sight of his cock. Holy shit.

I started to stand up, so I wouldn’t appear totally lazy and passive. I wanted to work his chest and breathe in his scent. Instead, he just pushed me back down, gently but firmly. “Get to work, boy,” he ordered. “Suck my fucking cock.”

It was a beauty. Long, thick, cut, black, and slightly curved. I went to work like the starved cocksucker I am. Actually it was more like worship, as I savored every moment of serving the god who towered over me.

I must have done my job well, since he was rock hard in seconds. I pulled back to see what I’d done. His cock was massive. Rock hard, it was like an iron club. His hand cradled the back of my head and he placed it under his sack, straddling me but not crushing me. The musky warmth was heavenly! Do black dudes really smell different from white dudes? Yum.

As I worked his hairy balls and taint with my tongue, he had full access to mine. I was rock hard, but it wasn’t my cock he reached for. He took a gob of lube and with one swipe of his huge hand, smeared my crack and hole. It felt amazing, although I was happy exploring his balls and hairy hole from below,

It all happened very fast. He got off me, spun around, and lifted my legs. I was pretty powerless at that point anyway. He just bent over, lowered himself down to my ear, and said, “are you ready?” I looked him in the eye for the first time. So fucking handsome! I nodded, and possibly gulped or whimpered “yes,” like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights.

He was gentle. It took some manouvering to line up his cock with my hole, I guess because our bodies were such different sizes. Then he found my hole. He actually smiled and said, “that’s the spot.”

There was no mention of condoms, and I was in total ecstasy with the feeling of being slowly opened. He was slow, but he never backed off from pressing in. He gave me time to adjust to his thickness. Fuck, I had no idea my ass could handle something that big. I could feel the muscles relax, and he just kept sinking deeper into my hole until he was all the way in. “Breathe,” he reminded me. “Deep breath out.” 

It’s an amazing feeling being totally full of cock, your hole flexing, a hot top taking each muscle flex to go deeper until you just become his. He started pulling out, pushing in. Before long, there was a squishy sound and he picked up the pace. I was folded in half as he held my ankles together with one big hand. Pretty soon I’d forgot all about taking him, I just wanted to feel him opening me, then pounding me, then filling me.

At one point he said “fuck, you’re tight.” I took that as a compliment. Then, mid-thrust, he said simply, “sweet hole. I’m gonna breed it, you know.” I nodded or whimpered, and he went to town. I couldn’t have taken an extended pounding from a 200 pound linebacker, but picking up the pace, he was making good on his promise.

With a low groan, and a final thrust that was already deep inside my ass, he let it go. I couldn’t feel cum, but I could feel that BBC spasming. I knew I was being bred. Seriously flooded.

He stroked the side of my head and said, “good boy.” Then he even asked me, “you ever taken a big black dick before?” I shook my head, more concerned that he had just pulled out of my hole, and I felt for the first time another term I’ve read on this site: gaping. He smiled and said, “you did good. I’m glad I got to be the first. I just blew a huge load inside you. That was awesome.” And then he unfolded my legs,  rose up, grabbed his towel, and he was gone. I forgot to ask his name, thank him, or anything. 

Considering I had been about to leave before, I went to see what time it was and stretch my legs. 1:15. I had just been fucked for more than an hour. 

Now I’m here to say BBC really is big, black, beautiful, kind, sexy, handsome, and loaded with warm seed. 

Thanks for reading.

Totally hot, bud, and glad you got it.  I met my first partner and love at East Side Club in 1988.  He was beyond the hottest ever.  By pure coincidence we walked out of the front door of the club at the same time.  I mumbled, "Will I ever see you again?"  He replied, "One never knows" and handed me a card.  He worked at a Rodeo Drive boutique in Beverly Hills.  Within two years I had closed down my life in NY and moved to CA.  That's how good he was!!

• Like 1

Last night I totally pigged out at the sex club.  I haven't gone at all in a few months, and I haven't gone there with full intentions of being a cumdump for ANYONE who wanted it in over a year.  I hadn't even really been craving it, but after a nap yesterday I woke up knowing I wanted to be a slut last night.  Browsed bbrt a little but really wanted a sleazy night and figured if I did a one on one I'd end up cumming and be done.  There was a hot younger vers guy cumdumping in a hotel nearby, and I hit him up suggesting he go to the sex club too and I'd breed him after I whored around myself.  He was into it which just fueled me even more but unfortunately I never did find him and don't think he went.

After I cleaned out and lubed and dildo my hole some I decided on a Ft Troff jock and socks and a leather shoulder harness and pulled on sweat pants and sweatshirt for the drive over.  I feel like a jock signals you're there to bottom, and it always seems to work!  The parking lot was more crowded than it seemed to be inside.  Within 2 mins of stripping down and heading into the maze I ran into a sexy guy I flipped with a few years ago.  He wanted me to fuck him, but I told him I just got there and wanna take loads first.  He agreed to give me the first one, and I asked if we could go to the fuck bench in the open area.  He was all for it, and we had 6-7 guys watching and jacking  by the time he bred me.  He asked if he could cum inside me, which was probably more for "show" so the other guys would know he's breeding me :)  He's a sexy younger tatted up guy, but I already knew I was gonna let ANYONE fuck me that wanted to....hadn't been in that mode in a really long time.  

I probably should've stayed on the fuck bench, but I got up to speak with the guy and then ended up roaming around and in a couple more mins a latin guy gave me a look and I went right in his "cubicle".  He started messing with my cock - not my ass - was hoping I could switch gears but he was all bottom....sucked me hard, and I decided to fuck him but def not cum.  He had a hot little body and seriously one of the best holes (silky) that I've fucked in a while.  I edged my cock in his hole for a while -  on a different night I would have bred him and called it a night, but I was there to bottom, so I told him I'd like to find him later when I'm ready to cum.  I left the room and back in the hallway......made it 3 doors down and got pulled into another room.  I prefer the open areas, but seems like most guys want privacy :(  He might have been one of the guys that saw me on the fuck bench.  I honestly really wasn't into this guy at all, but this is where the sleaze factor was just kicking in hard and I totally got off on his assertiveness and just taking me.  He just bent me over the vinyl bench and stuck it in - it didn't take long at all before he was flooding me with #2.  I felt pretty good that so far both fucks had decided to give ME their precious seed :)  It wasn't super crowded, but I guess that has it's advantages - less competition....plus I was dressed the right way to signal I was there to get used.  And by then anyone that felt my ass could feel the lube and cum and loose hole. 

I was there for a little over two hours total.....I wasn't keeping track when things were happening so fast, but I'd estimate 15 guys fucked me.  One used a condom, and another was about to until I said the "magic word" - Prep, and then he went raw too.  Not really sure how many guys bred me, but I didn't really come home with any loads in my ass......my hole was so loose by the end what ever I had was spilling out on the floor.  Of the two hours I was there I had someone's cock in my ass for about 1.5 hours.....in the dark room, the sling, fuck bench or private room.  I ended up cumming from jacking off while a young latin guy fucked me......I planned to find a bottom to breed by the end, but this was more fitting for the kind of night it was, and I let him keep fucking me about 10 more mins after I came, but he said he usually lasts hours!  It was an INCREDIBLE night - so fucking satisfying getting used so much.  Today is actually my birthday and what a way to bring it in - makes me wanna continue at the bathhouse today since I'm still in that zone!!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Last night I totally pigged out at the sex club.  I haven't gone at all in a few months, and I haven't gone there with full intentions of being a cumdump for ANYONE who wanted it in over a year.  I hadn't even really been craving it, but after a nap yesterday I woke up knowing I wanted to be a slut last night.  Browsed bbrt a little but really wanted a sleazy night and figured if I did a one on one I'd end up cumming and be done.  There was a hot younger vers guy cumdumping in a hotel nearby, and I hit him up suggesting he go to the sex club too and I'd breed him after I whored around myself.  He was into it which just fueled me even more but unfortunately I never did find him and don't think he went.

After I cleaned out and lubed and dildo my hole some I decided on a Ft Troff jock and socks and a leather shoulder harness and pulled on sweat pants and sweatshirt for the drive over.  I feel like a jock signals you're there to bottom, and it always seems to work!  The parking lot was more crowded than it seemed to be inside.  Within 2 mins of stripping down and heading into the maze I ran into a sexy guy I flipped with a few years ago.  He wanted me to fuck him, but I told him I just got there and wanna take loads first.  He agreed to give me the first one, and I asked if we could go to the fuck bench in the open area.  He was all for it, and we had 6-7 guys watching and jacking  by the time he bred me.  He asked if he could cum inside me, which was probably more for "show" so the other guys would know he's breeding me :)  He's a sexy younger tatted up guy, but I already knew I was gonna let ANYONE fuck me that wanted to....hadn't been in that mode in a really long time.  

I probably should've stayed on the fuck bench, but I got up to speak with the guy and then ended up roaming around and in a couple more mins a latin guy gave me a look and I went right in his "cubicle".  He started messing with my cock - not my ass - was hoping I could switch gears but he was all bottom....sucked me hard, and I decided to fuck him but def not cum.  He had a hot little body and seriously one of the best holes (silky) that I've fucked in a while.  I edged my cock in his hole for a while -  on a different night I would have bred him and called it a night, but I was there to bottom, so I told him I'd like to find him later when I'm ready to cum.  I left the room and back in the hallway......made it 3 doors down and got pulled into another room.  I prefer the open areas, but seems like most guys want privacy :(  He might have been one of the guys that saw me on the fuck bench.  I honestly really wasn't into this guy at all, but this is where the sleaze factor was just kicking in hard and I totally got off on his assertiveness and just taking me.  He just bent me over the vinyl bench and stuck it in - it didn't take long at all before he was flooding me with #2.  I felt pretty good that so far both fucks had decided to give ME their precious seed :)  It wasn't super crowded, but I guess that has it's advantages - less competition....plus I was dressed the right way to signal I was there to get used.  And by then anyone that felt my ass could feel the lube and cum and loose hole. 

I was there for a little over two hours total.....I wasn't keeping track when things were happening so fast, but I'd estimate 15 guys fucked me.  One used a condom, and another was about to until I said the "magic word" - Prep, and then he went raw too.  Not really sure how many guys bred me, but I didn't really come home with any loads in my ass......my hole was so loose by the end what ever I had was spilling out on the floor.  Of the two hours I was there I had someone's cock in my ass for about 1.5 hours.....in the dark room, the sling, fuck bench or private room.  I ended up cumming from jacking off while a young latin guy fucked me......I planned to find a bottom to breed by the end, but this was more fitting for the kind of night it was, and I let him keep fucking me about 10 more mins after I came, but he said he usually lasts hours!  It was an INCREDIBLE night - so fucking satisfying getting used so much.  Today is actually my birthday and what a way to bring it in - makes me wanna continue at the bathhouse today since I'm still in that zone!!

Thanks for writing up your experiences, you are amazing, it is too bad you didn’t stay on the fuck bench for a while....

• Upvote 1

Got some sloppy seconds last night. I stopped by my buddies house, only to discover he had a trick still there from earlier in the day. My buddy is 50, and the trick is some married 32 yr old that likes to get fucked occasionally. He was hairy, chubby, and had a beard, and that's 10/10 in my book. So my buddy walks me into the bedroom, and I waste no time getting naked and under the covers with both of them. I know my negative buddy loves barebacking as much as I do, so I'm not surprised when I start rubbing the tricks hole, it's got cum inside and out. Instant hardon for me, so I maneuver to get in spooning position, and soon my cock is rubbing his wet hole nice n steady. My buddy starts sucking his cock, and I slide in raw and give him a slow steady fuck, rubbing his nipples as I do. After about five minutes he says he's cumming, and I feel him clamp down on my cock like a vise. Oh man that sent me over the edge and I began nutting my strain in his ass deep. I kept stroking his ass until my cock plopped out, then pushed him on his belly so none of my cum would run out. I fingered him slowly for a while, doing my best to give him a few scratches inside so my load would take. Sadly, he had to get going before I could fuck him again, but he said he loved being our bottom pig so maybe I'll seed him again. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

Got some sloppy seconds last night. I stopped by my buddies house, only to discover he had a trick still there from earlier in the day. My buddy is 50, and the trick is some married 32 yr old that likes to get fucked occasionally. He was hairy, chubby, and had a beard, and that's 10/10 in my book. So my buddy walks me into the bedroom, and I waste no time getting naked and under the covers with both of them. I know my negative buddy loves barebacking as much as I do, so I'm not surprised when I start rubbing the tricks hole, it's got cum inside and out. Instant hardon for me, so I maneuver to get in spooning position, and soon my cock is rubbing his wet hole nice n steady. My buddy starts sucking his cock, and I slide in raw and give him a slow steady fuck, rubbing his nipples as I do. After about five minutes he says he's cumming, and I feel him clamp down on my cock like a vise. Oh man that sent me over the edge and I began nutting my strain in his ass deep. I kept stroking his ass until my cock plopped out, then pushed him on his belly so none of my cum would run out. I fingered him slowly for a while, doing my best to give him a few scratches inside so my load would take. Sadly, he had to get going before I could fuck him again, but he said he loved being our bottom pig so maybe I'll seed him again. 

Are usually love your writing but, Why would you want to poison the golden goose in addition to his wife? He’s your neg buddy’s fuck bud- Do you think he’ll be coming back when he gets sick? It’s one thing to poz a bug chaser.  Even someone giving up in a bookstore is likely looking for  It.  But this guy thought he was in a safe space with a negative guy . Bad move. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Took another load this afternoon after a few hours at the office.  Stopped at this guys place that has fucked me about 10 times in the past. Nice dick with a PA. He always has a towel waiting on the edge of the bed . I kneel down and stick my ass up for him. He starts by eating my hole then stands up, mounts me and fucks his load into me doggie at the edge of the bed.  10 minutes later i'm on my way home with his cum deep in my hole.

2 hours ago, Opensesame said:

Are usually love your writing but, Why would you want to poison the golden goose in addition to his wife? He’s your neg buddy’s fuck bud- Do you think he’ll be coming back when he gets sick? It’s one thing to poz a bug chaser.  Even someone giving up in a bookstore is likely looking for  It.  But this guy thought he was in a safe space with a negative guy . Bad move. 

He’s an adult. If he’d cared that much he would have asked.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Fucker, totally all hot and so glad for you!  It sounds like Slammer here in L.A. when I get it that way on a good night.  Also prefer the public (dimly lit) rooms with fuck benches, tables, slings, etc.  And, looks go by the wayside when there's a cock aiming for my hole.  Next Saturday's my birthday - wish me luck.  Oink!